Pakistani Wife Screws 'Uncle'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Balvant shouted has his cock erupted inside my asshole. I could feel months of pent up cum flood my back passage so deep.

I was passing out. My hearing went dull and my eyes blurred. Then my orgasm erupted in me again.

I thrashed around like a wild animal swearing "fuck meee .. fuck mmeeee hard..." in English, Punjabi and probably Swahili for all I know. I just lost myself totally.

Uncle thrust in really deep one final time and shouted. I felt his hot cum pour out deep into my pussy, coating my cervix. He was totally spent. He collapsed on top of me.

I had to prise them both off me and staggered to the floor. I felt my brain had been drained. It took me 30 minutes to recover.

I looked at them both and slowly said thank you.

They both smiled realising that I had enjoyed it as much as they had.

We spent another 2 months living with uncle Rahim and I ended up pregnant again.

I went back to live with my parents house where eventually I confessed all to my mother.

My mother was shocked. But the revelation that she gave to me was even more shocking.

"No no no you silly girl. You have found out that he is my lover from before I got married, but you don't know that we did not stop there." she chastised.

"What do you mean?" I pushed her to answer.

My mum started crying "After I got married I didn't enjoy sex with my husband. To make matters worse my husband couldn't get me pregnant. So I secretly continued to have sex with uncle Rahim for both my own satisfaction but also so I could have children. I only stopped seeing him regularly after I had my two children from him, you and your sister Malaika, because it became too difficult to see him secretly a lot of times."

I was stunned. My life had gone around in circles, twists, turns and was so messed up but this truly shocked me. The man I thought was my father was not.

Worse than that... This man was my... oh god... I ran my hand over my pregnant belly ... OH GOD.

*****

Please don't be shy in commenting or emailing me what you think. I would really love to hear from you. I will try to respond to the comments as well.

Love Shazia. Muuuaaahh

12