Pakistani Wife Story

Story Info
Pakistani wife.
2k words
3.86
109.6k
26

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexysad
sexysad
36 Followers

Hi friends, you read my previous story Cold Nights. I hope you will enjoy to read my this story.

I am very beautiful sexy bold charming Pakistani housewife, and 38 years old. My name is Sadaf.

It is real story when me and my husband(Daud) went for holidays to Jamaica. We enjoyed the first two days a lot. Very nice weather, beaches and food and obviously every night good sex.

Daud didn't know about my previous sex with my cousin husband. Which i wrote in Cold Nights story. He always make joke with me to have a threesome sex. I always ignore and refuse. I knew he is joking and don't want this to happen.

It was Thursday night, when we went to a night club. I was wearing pink dress. We spent around 4 hours there. Couple of local guys were trying to come close to me during dance, but i did not encourage them. My husband(Daud) also notice that. Midnight we came back to hotel very tired went to bed straight away(No Sex).

Next morning during our breakfast Daud asked me why I didn't dance with local boy's. I knew he is just joking, but behaving like, he want me to dance and flirt.

It was Saturday night, when Daud ask me to get ready to go Pier one club. On our way he as usual making joke to dance with someone, he won't mind. I ask him we will enter separately and try to flirt. My husband asked how we will know that we are succeeded in flirting. I told him that the winner will bring boy or girl to hotel room. Then the winner will decide what to do after that. He start laughing and said deal done.

We arrived to Pier one and it was beautiful beach side club. We came out of taxi 50 meter away from club and entered separately. I was wearing red short dress. During dance couple of local boys came near me and start dancing with me.

In first hour almost 3 to 4 people try their luck. But i was not impressed from any of them. I went to sit near by and start looking for my husband and find him outside with one blond girl chatting. 30 minutes later a person ask me for dance. He was black local boy around 6ft 3inches tall and very muscular body and very good looking personality.

We start dancing and chatted different things. His name was Peter and offer me drink. While drinking he told me, you are very beautiful. During our conversation I tried to find my husband and surprise that he was on dance floor alone. Peter ask me if I am alone, I lied that I came alone and my partner flirting some where. Peter feel sorry for me and ask me if we can go some where. I feel success and offer him to my hotel. He asked about my husband and I said we are very open. If he is flirting with someone, he won't mind to see me with you.

In taxi Peter was talking about something. But seriously I wasn't listening and thinking about my husband.

Suddenly I realise his lips on mine. He was kissing me. I quickly turn my face. He said sorry, it's ok i replied. I felt bad for him, because he didn't knew i was thinking about my husband and not listening to him.

Now Peter was very quite. I feel guilty by my response. I break the silence and asked his age, and he said 23.

I turned his face towards me and start kissing him, our lips were locked with each other. We realise when taxi driver told us we arrived to hotel.

I told him to sit in lobby. I went to reception to take room key. I was shocked that my husband already take it. I came back to Peter and ask him to wait for me.

I was thinking my husband is winner, because he came earlier then me with another girl. I was confused what to do.

I quickly went to my room and with heavy heart knock on the door. Daud open the door. I step in the room and start searching, no one was there. Daud told me, lady was interested, but she wasn't free this evening.

Daud saw me with black boy, so he rushed to hotel. He ask me that what happened, you are fail to bring him. I told him he is sitting in lobby. He said let's go and talk with him.

In lobby i introduce Peter with my husband. We order the dinner. After dinner Peter went to wash room. Daud said Sadaf you are winner, I will respect your decision.

I start thinking and told Daud, i will make your wish true and we will do threesome. Daud wasn't expecting that and said seriously. I said yes. We saw Peter is coming back.

Daud ask Peter to come to hotel room. We went to hotel room. My husband without wasting time ask Peter, if he agrees, I can share my wife with you. Peter without hesitation accepted the offer.

I went to bathroom to change. I rushed to cabinet and take the razor and quickly shaving my Cunt. I didn't shaved from last three days. I wear short silk sleeping gown and came out of the bathroom.

Peter saw me and unintentionally stand up and said beautiful. I feel shy and he turn to Daud and said sorry. Daud said it is ok, she is very beautiful anyone can loss his senses.

I went and sit next to bed and I heard my husband voice (Sadaf come here). I went and stand next to him. He stand up and open my gown and slip it from my shoulders. Now i was in Red Bra and thong. He un hook my Bra and throw it on floor. I quickly cover my Breast with my hands. He came behind me and quickly pull down my thong and in rush i put my hand down to cover my Cunt. My breast were exposed in front of Peter, his eyes were wide open and looking my naked boobs. Then he grab my hand and pull them back, now I was totally naked facing Peter.

I felt a wave of lust inside my entire body. I stare towards Peter, as he started to praise my body. He said; Sadaf your body is very beautiful and sexy. I liked those words and I forgot that what was the relation between me and him.

Peter got up and started to undress himself. My husband ask him to stop, and said Sadaf, you undress him. I walked towards Peter, and slowly open his shirt buttons and removed it. I was shocked to see his six pack muscular body.

I sit in front of him and unbuckle his trouser and pull them down. He was now in his underwear and I could see his large bulge. He was surely in a naughty mood. The slightly cool air was awakening my lusty feelings. I slowly pull down his underwear, and my heart jumped to my mouth, his Penis was at least 11 inches as compare to my husband 6 inches Penis. As i was removing his underwear, his Penis came out like a cobra and hit me under my cheek.

Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and started rubbing it. He expressed his love and I hesitated like a traditional Pakistani woman. He kissed my hand. I couldn't resist more. I started feeling those beautiful moments of my life as he kissed my lips in taxi. This brave act awoke all my devil senses and I forgot the bounds.

He took my hand and walked to bed. He kissed me wildly and my pussy started getting wet. Then he came from behind and grabbed my breasts. He started fondling them. I should have stopped him but I didn't. Then after kissing for a few minutes his large tool was placed between my ass crack. As it brushed my butts, I felt a strange feeling in my entire body. I started to enjoy. Then I realise Daud came in front of me and locked his lips with my lips.

It was around 12am and a perfect time to get a memorable bang session. Suddenly Peter made me bent and rubbing my wet pussy from behind, while my husband get undress.

Peter inserted his one finger inside my Cunt. I felt myself in heavens. After fingering me for a few minutes, he lay me down on bed. My husband lay down on right side.

I saw Peter large and fat tool brushing my leg. He turned me towards him and start kissing me wildly.

I was laying facing him and my husband laying on my back side was massaging my back and Ass. Peter start sucking passionately my breast and fingering my wet Cunt.

My husband ask him if he can lick my Cunt. Peter start licking my Cunt and my husband start kissing me and his hands exploring my breast. I was now burning and moaning loudly aahhhhh..ohhhh..ahh.uhhhh..maaaa..aaahhhhh .uuuhhhh.. Aahhh.

Peter came upwards licking my stomach and slowly sucking my left breast. My husband sucking my right breast.

I take my mouth closed to Peter and whisper I love you Peter, I love you, please crush me in your arms.. hand. The temperature of room was really hot. I was now moaning aahhhhh..ohhh..ahhhhh..maaa..aaahhh .uuhhhh .. Aaahhh... aahhhhhhh. .ohhhhh..ahh. uhhhhh. I was making lot of noise which very unique experience.

My husband hand grip the fully erected Penis of Peter and start rubbing it with my wet Cunt. Peter positioned himself between my legs and spread them.

Peter big black Penis tip right on my wet pussy. He slowly pushed it in as I screamed. He pushed a half of his fat tool inside me. It felt like an iron rod inside me. After a few seconds he got pace and I started loudly moaning.

Daud pushed his hardly 6 inches Penis in my mouth. It was the best feeling to have a sex with another person, while my husband in same bed. These things are very rare in Pakistani society.

Peter screwed me for at least 10 minutes in the same style. Finally he take out his Penis from my Cunt and ask my husband to fuck me. My husband enter his Penis in my Cunt, which now for me nothing, very small and thin.

Peter enter his Penis in my mouth. I hardly can swallow his big Penis. I wasn't enjoying small Penis of Daud.

I ask my husband, sorry allow Peter to fuck me with his big Penis. He said ok Sadaf as you wish. Once again Peter entered his Penis in my Cunt and pushing it hard inside me. I was screaming in pleasure aahhh..ohhh..ahh. uhhh..maaaa..aaahhhhh .uuuhhhh .. Aaahhh... aahhhhh. .ohhh..ahh. uhhhh.

Daud came in my mouth and I drunk all of his warm sperm. He sit on chair next to bed and watching Peter fucking me hard.

Peter pace was very fast as I felt that he was going to release. During this session, I already came twice. Before unloading his filled Penis, he pulled it out and placed my hand on his shaft. I jerked him off to unload and he came out like a water pipe burst and spread his sperm all over my body and face.

He start wiping his sperm from my face with his Penis. My husband said Sadaf clean his Penis with your mouth. I took Peter Penis in my mouth and lick all the sperm from his Penis.

I was feeling a certain short of shame but that vanished in a few hours. The day became a life changing day between me and my husband relation.

We all slept naked in bed. Next morning, I requested to Peter to fuck me again which he did.

Me and my husband did other adventures in this trip. Which i will write in my next story.

sexysad
sexysad
36 Followers