Pakistani Wife's First Group Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to kiss him and hold him. The man I loved had finally given me the fucking that I wanted. But he just stood back in the crowd trying to get his breath.

I rolled onto my back and was offered a drink by Tino. I took a mouthful and spat it out.

"Oh god, it's alcohol" I shouted. "It's forbidden for me".

"Bitch tonight you will see stars first from the alcohol and then we will fuck you to the moon." He laughed.

He held my nose and poured more and more of the foul tasting alcohol into me. In the end I succumbed and gulped it down. Although half of it splashed all over me.

"Who's next?" Tino shouted

"Bro, I think it's time for some DEFENSE" a deep gruff southern American voice called out. A really big cheer went up. This impossibly huge black guy with a shaved head stepped up and hugged & high 5 'ed Tino.

This guy was much bigger than Tino who was the biggest man I had ever seen, until now.

"babe, this is D-fens (yep, that's his name apparently). He and I are the centre of our defence for our team, usually nose tackle. And the reason I am called Tiny is compared to this guy, I am." Tino explained, and they both laughed.

"Bitch, me and Tino been making Oreos together for so long." D-fens laughed and high 5'ed Tino again.

I had no idea what he meant by 'making an Oreo' together, but I just looked at them quizzically

"Bitch open your mouth" he ordered and pushed his huge meat at my face.

I didn't know whether to suck this thing or build a house on it... it was huge. And ugly and beastly I should add.

I now knew the variety of sizes cocks came in but the thickness was just beyond abnormal. Length wise he matched Tino but the thickness...I was going to get hurt here.

I opened my mouth and licked up and down the shaft. Not even trying to get the huge mushroom past my lips.

With one hand I started to stroke Tino to hardness.

Both were hard quite quickly but they weren't satisfied with just getting hard, they wanted to fuck my face properly.

They took it in turns to hold my head and force their man-meat past my stretched out lips deep into my throat. The force they were fucking me with was incredible.

The whole place had gone quite except for murmurs of astonishment, it was like this was the main event of the show for them and they were all transfixed.

The guys started holding my head hard and pushing their dicks deep down on my throat waiting for me to choke and gag. I had half of D-fens' dick in my mouth when he started to choke me on his dick. After the third or fourth time instead of withdrawing, he pushed even harder against my throat.

Suddenly my throat gave way and with a loud grunt he pushed the remainder of his length deep into my throat. I could feel my throat bulge being forced the stretch by the size and I choked. He had no mercy and proceeded to throat fuck me deep.

There were gasps of astonishment from the crowd and a smattering of applause.

I looked around to see if my hubby was still there. I saw him, he was watching everything, stood quite close.

I started to feel sick and light headed. The alcohol had started to kick in. I have never experienced this before. I felt sick and the room started spinning.

Tino now broke away and went behind me and started to line his dick up with my asshole.

With no grace or subtlety he rammed home really hard pushing about half his dick in in one go, and pushing me so hard against D-fens my lips pushed against his balls and public hair - I managed to take the biggest monster I had ever seen fully down my throat.

Tino spat on his dick, worked if around a little, grabbed me by the shoulder and rammed in to my anus all the way.

"Your turn bro" Tino sneered at D-fens.

He pulled out of my mouth allowing Tino to lift me up whilst still skewered fully on his huge rod. I leaned back on to Tinos chest. I could see the whole room, spinning and blurred. My husband standing forward for the best view as I was being moved around like a little ragdoll by these huge black bulls.

I felt D-fens place the head of his monster at my pussy opening and slowly push to try to work it in. It wouldn't go. This beastly ugly lump of meat would push out again and again. With Tino fully embedded in my ass, my holes couldn't offer it any space - and Dfens was getting mighty pissed off.

He sneered at Tino angrily "I thought you guys fucked her loose for me"

Tino retorted "Stop being a wuss, you need to really ram it in. She's tiny, how loose could we get her. Use your brute force"

That really pissed Dfens off, he lowered me down slightly and thrust really hard with exasperated "fuck you bitch" escaping his lips - and buried the first 3 inches or so of his dick straight inside me.

A huge "aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" escaped my lips and my entire body stiffened.

I felt something a had not felt I a long time during sex - PAIN.

Impaled by these two monsters with a stinging buzzing pain between my legs I clawed at their chests. I felt so stretched its impossible to describe the pain and the pleasure I felt.

I heard murmurs of astonishment from the crowd and some of concern.

"Shit they will fucking kill her" I heard one say.

"She will never walk without a sway in her ass now" laughed another.

"Walk? Fuck she won't sit down for a month".

"come on boys fuck her good and hard now, no mercy. Fucking destroy this bitches holes" I looked around for the originator of that last comment as the voice sounded familiar and my heart sank, it was my husband.

"Yes come on D-fens" encouraged another.

Then they started chanting "Dfens Dfens Dfens" continuously.

Dfens pulled me close and pushed forward again.

"That's all it will go in. I'm tearing up" I heard myself plead at Dfens.

"You can take it all, I am sure" he sneered and thrust forward hard adding another 2-3 inches to his depth.

Another scream and a broken cry escaped my lips.

Slowly this rhythm went on until he hit my deepest depths. He stopped to allow me to adjust, but Tino couldn't wait. He started to slowly withdraw and then thrust fully in all the way.

Dfens then also started to withdraw and then thrust himself fully into me, alternating his thrusts with Tino's.

All the time I was feeling the most excruciating pain.

Dfens stopped for a second and chuckled something to Tino. Dfens then pushed himself all the way inside me but changed the angle so his penis tip was angled out away from me. He then patted my stomach. I looked down and realised that they could see my lower stomach being obscenely pushed out by his huge penis head, like something from the movie Alien.

Dfens kissed me and said "shit girl, you are so hot. Now we are going to fuck you properly."

"Dfens Dfens Dfens" the chant went up again.

This time both Tino and Dfens starting ploughing into me in unison. Dfens held me tightly so I couldn't move. Each thrust forward buckled my tiny frame.

Despite the pain I could feel myself build up to another orgasm.

The guys could sense this and started to go for it hard.

The whole room went quiet. My cries filled the whole room, punctuated by grunts from the bulls.

They both thrust in faster and faster, finally pushing in full depth and releasing a torrent of their fluids inside me.

I convulsed on their cocks and milked their cocks through the final pulsations of my own orgasm.

My head just plopped forward, resting on Dfens shoulder. I was totally exhausted and was babbling in a drunken stupor. My body drenched in sweat through all the exertions.

The full room broke out in to applause and comments of approval.

The guys lifted me off them and I staggered around drunk and fucked out of my mind, before coming to rest against the table. My husband stepped forward, embraced me and kissed me so lovingly I started to cry.

Others stepped forward and hugged and kissed me.

My husband bent me over forward, me not knowing why. Then I realised it was because they all wanted to see the 'damage' - and they weren't disappointed.

Gasps and astonished laughter went around the room.

"Damn, she's been fucked open properly" comments went round the room.

"Jesus, looks like king Kong fucked her." and so on.

We relaxed for while and I was given more alcohol to drink.

The rest... That's where it went really hazy for me and I don't recall much about the evening after that. I spent the whole night there before Mike took me home in the early hours.

I asked the guys later about what happened. They gave me only brief details but basically all the guys in the room had sex with me and as part of the wager all had to deposit at least one load in my pussy, (although there seemed a hell of a lot dumped in my other holes as well). All that is except Tino as he had already fathered my first baby he wasn't allowed to cum in my pussy.

I woke up the next morning and was so sick everywhere. I couldn't walk either, my legs were totally numb and the pain from my pussy and ass was unbearable.

Thankfully my babysitter stayed over and helped me in the morning. Although her quizzical looks at my state (still covered in cum, bruises and red marks all over, reeking of alcohol - whilst dressed in my Islamic dress... well it was always going to look odd).

But the most oddest thing of all was my husband was nowhere to be seen. I then got a call from him from 'Spain' on his business trip in the evening, like he normally calls when he is away. Full of pleasantries and lovey-dovey messages. No mention of the club or what happened there.

Next morning (Monday) the same type of call, and that evening he came home from his 'trip' with typical gifts (a nice hijab and prayer beads) like he normally does when he is away. There was still no mention of the club or what happened. He wasn't acting differently in any way.

I am 100% sure it was him at the club I even saw the scar he has on his chin. He must know it was me as he saw every inch of me except for the small mask which was no more than a pair of small paper glasses.

I waited and waited for him to say something or a change in his demeanour, but nothing at all.

I am not sure if this is a game or if he genuinely didn't know it was me.

Finally, I should add it's been just over two months and my pregnancy has been confirmed.

My husband is over the moon and handing out gifts of celebration again to everyone saying he is going to be a father again, as if he knows nothing about that night. I am properly confused by him.

I have no idea who the father is. I feel so dirty for having gone through with such a depraved act, but so thrilled and thankful for the pleasure I received and gave.

I feel sad though, it's not like an affair where you can keep going back for more of the same excitement. I feel like my sexual life has peaked that day. I don't think I will ever do anything as exciting, pleasurable or fulfilling ever again.

Or will I??

P.s. I now know what they meant by 'making an Oreo'.

I didn't believe I would have any more sexual adventures but as you can see I did, so as I promised I wrote down what happened exactly as it happened and posted it for you all to read. If I have any more adventures I will post them as well.

In the meantime I would love to hear your feedback In the comments or by emailing (I always respond to any emails if you add / include your email address and provided hubby isn't about.

And please rate 5 stars if you liked my post.

Lots of Luv, Shaz

12