Palace Ch. 02: The Lost Senses

Story Info
Second story of the Palace series.
963 words
3.75
7.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acmsrk
acmsrk
3 Followers

This is the part -2 of my story Place: the Dark- room. The main character Riya was a sex addict and this part of the story will be in her narration.

*****

I was truthful to him and he left me. I walked to my room hopeless. I couldn't feel the floor under my feet and everything around me was a bit blur. My body was exhausted and my senses were weak but still, my pussy was wet.

The juices tingling inside my pussy were forcing me to stimulate my clit. And I started to finger my vagina.

This addiction was uncontrollable when it took over me. It makes me madder than a mad dog. Excited nerves, contracted muscles, erected nipples all came to normal as I came heavily.

Like any other day, my moans turned into groans. But today I had another reason to cry.

The grief and sorrow made me strong, and I decided to punish myself. My love towards my sensual pussy turned hatred. I tied myself to a Sybian, got my pussy as close as it gets, and started the vibrator and on to full speed. To minimize the chances of untying myself, I tied my right hand to a hook with a rope and tied my hair tightly to that rope.

Minutes passed as pleasure turned to pain. A continuous orgasm, lot of sweat and building pain made me too weak to stay conscious.

When I got my senses back, it was almost nine'O clock in the morning. The Sybian was working but I couldn't feel it. I managed to untie myself with some struggle and walked through the dark passage to the staircase.

-----------

Hours passed by, unlike another day I was reading a book with a lot of interest. Page after page, I was deeply into the story then came a romantic situation. The beautiful scene of her first kiss, explaining the racing thoughts in the female character's mind, turned me on.

My mind filled with lust, heart started to race, nipples got erect and hand went down the pussy just to knew that my panties were all wet.

I pissed on my bed, and I was clueless when it happened. I couldn't feel my hand though it was in my Pubic region. Then I understood the fact that my pussy lost its sense.

-----------

"There was no one to help me this thing, even doctors. What should I say if they ask me how does it happen? What should I do know?" many questions raised in my mind and the only reply I could get was my tears.

In hours, I peed thrice on those sheets and my eyes were all dry. Looking into the air, I was clueless about myself.

Then I heard his voice, Sandy(the narrator of part-1), approaching me. He inquired the maid and walked into my room. His eyes were glowing with happiness but only until he saw me in damp sheets.

"Is everything ok Riya!" he asked in confusion.

I was completely broke out screaming and crying like a child, I covered my face with a hand in guilt and continued to weep.

He walked to me and sat beside me, caressing my head. He asked again, "Anything wrong."

"You fucking bastard, I thought you left me forever and I... fuck" my voice was trembling and before completing my sentence, I ended it abruptly and continued to cry.

"Ok, calm down. Just say, what have you done? We both can deal with it, " he asked in soothing tone.

I explained everything happened and he was speechless for few seconds.

"I never heard such thing before," he said in weird expression.

-----------

Sandy brought some natural oil and asked to take off my panties and lie on the bed. I hesitated first but followed his instructions. Usually, I feel more comfortable when I was naked. I would be rather happy to expose my beautiful body to others. But this time, it was completely different feeling.

Sandy started to massage my senseless pussy. I never felt his hands but I could see him doing it as gently as possible.

After eight days of regular massage, I could feel his breezy hands moving over my clit.

His fingers were moving like an expert piano tuner, trying to find the perfect pitch, adjusting my stringy nerves and stimulating my muscle chords; He just tuned it to perfection.

I helped my lips, which were working hard to hold my bursting sensuality, by crushing them between my teeth.

In seconds, it proved to be a game of perversion. One after the other my body parts felt heavy.

Never want to give away this feeling and may be begging for more of it, I closed my eyes, forcing myself to be normal but failed miserably in holding back my contracting muscles. My stiffening body forced me to hold my breath for seconds and then consumed my resistance to zero.

Every Inch of my body started to shake as if it was a mid-winter night. An unexplainable pleasure passed through me give me the most delightful orgasm of my life.

I involuntarily held his hand, squeezing my pussy between my inner thighs, let out a loud moan and said "Holy shit."

"An Insatiable bitch, consumed by evil desires finally had some happy tears," I said to myself while wiping them off my cheeks and looked at Sandy.

"Oh my god! look at your face. Don't be too gratuitous now. I am expecting huge interests for this favor," Sandy said mischievously.

I pulled him onto me and kissed his lips passionately for few seconds and said, "Anything for you."

*****

Hope you enjoyed the story. Any suggestions please comment.

Link to my previous story is in my profile.

acmsrk
acmsrk
3 Followers