Palace Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex in a service station, then she becomes a Horsewoman.
1.3k words
3.99
89.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hodgkinson."

"Yes Ma'am."

"You won't forget my fuck."

"No Ma'am."

Chauffeur Paul Hodgkinson expertly guided the sleek grey Limousine along the M4 headed West,

She unpacked her holdall, taking out a set of coveralls, trainers, baseball cap.

Hodgkinson thumbed the radio transmit Button.

"Comfort Break West Kennard Services do you copy."

"Affimativatory good buddy."

"Good God Hodgkinson do you still watch that General Lee thing and lust after Daisy Dook."

"Yes Ma'am, when you're not around sometimes Ma'am.

She donned her coveralls and slouched from the car.

The chase car crew led the way to the building and cleared the Gents Lavatory as she and Hodgkinson selected a cubicle, his now experienced hands un zipped, unbuttoned and pulled aside until her gorgeous tits and her pouting pink slit were laid bare.

With carefully choreographed moves he lifted her onto the cistern, checked with his tongue that she was ready for him then lifted her round implaing her on his manhood as he sat on the Loo seat.

"Fuck me, don't just sit there, do something." He moved.

"Oh god careful, you're so strong."

He took her face in his hands and kissed her, he explored her teeth with his tongue, and for a brief moment they were as one, each other their only care, pleasing each they other their only concern.

"Excuse me Ma'am but I shall come very soon now." "Yes Hodgkinson, that is fine, I am Oooh, yes, I, yes yes fill me fill me" She shouted.

As the chase car guards prevented public admittance they cleaned up using the sinks provided, probably provided for hand washing but equally, adaptable for their purposes.

She sat on the Marble top, cleaning her crotch. Sliently he lifted her once more and as he stood he impaled her on his recovered Prick.

"Sorry Ma'am but you look so beautiful."

"Don't worry, it's nice, Isn't it naughty me shagging in a Public Gents Lavatory what would the papers say."

They finished up and returned past the line of waiting customers.

"You took your time."

Hodgkinson merely winked.

They were a few minutes late, the Band had run out of music, queues of traffic clogged the ring road, the Mayor was bursting for a piss, but her appearance and dazzling smile made everything right, she unveiled the Plaque, to her intense disappointment the little curtain slid back, she preferred the whole thing to fall of the wall and crash to the ground, and then it was cardboard and slime sandwiches and cheap sherry and talk to the boring people.

Hodgkinson waited patiently.

"His Highness will join me at the Royal Hotel later."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Are you jealous?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Really."

"Yes Ma'am. every morning I want to wake up and have you there beside me Ma'am."

"That's very good Hodgkinsoin, you put eight or nine words together in one sentence."

That evening they went to the Theatre.

Mr Argylle, His Highnesses Chauffeur drove them in the Rolls Royce, the Royal Box was cleared of twenty years accumulated junk especially for them. Hodgkinson stayed back at the Hotel, he sat in his tiny room in the basement, watching TV, his uniform hung up to avoid creases he sat in just boxers and tee shirt.

"Hello" A petite girl dressed in a maid's uniform entered the room, "Is there anything I can do for you."

Paul's mind raced, his prick strained. Two and two suddenly made five and he grasped the girl by the waist and with practiced hands slid on a condom, pushed her panties aside and impaled her on his manhood.

"Ooh, ah Yes," she sighed, "the room service phone, Ooh, is Ah, broken I"

She abandoned the attempt to talk and concentrated on enjoying the moment.

"You weren't sent to fuck me then"

"No, I just came to see if you wanted a sandwich" she replied as they lounged on his bed and she idly kissed his chest.

"I am sorry, really."

"No it is nice to be spontaneous sometimes, I saw you come in, I was hoping, well you know I was, you know, ready, down there, hoping we could have a drink or something then you seem to have missed the drink stage out altogether."

"If you don't leave me alone you will find yourself fucked again."

"Promises, Promises, OOooh," and he slid effortlessly into her dripping wetness again.

The Theatre crowd dispersed and after warm tasteless plonk with the talent less cast desperately trying to laugh in the right place at His Highnesses jokes and then the torture of complimenting the paranoid depressive writer on what was actually pretentious crap, they went back to the Hotel.

Sharing a bed with His Highness, she hated it, she dreamed of Paul, four floors and a million miles so it seemed away, but she needed this night, consummation with His Highness at around the right time so Hodgkinson's child might appear Royal.

She sought the secret weapon, the bridle and harness Sharon had used to such effect.

Her travelling dresser, Marion, helped her with the transformation, she showered and Marion adjusted the Harness of brown leather and brass to fit her sylph like form, a broad leather belt around her waist a leather garment around the base of her breasts, long thigh boots with strange arched soles and no heels, she decided to refuse the idea of a tail hanging from a plug inserted in her anus, but condescended to have her hands strapped into the hoof look alike boots and to have the bridle with the reins put over her head.

Marion fitted the bridle but misunderstood and put the bit in place, and before she could stop the girl she realised she could not speak, or make herself understood, then she saw and felt Marion prepare the horse tail Butt plug lubricate it with Vaseline and shove it in her rectum, it hurt, it felt huge, but it was done and she could do nothing except live with the discomfort.

She admired herself in the Mirror, the head dress plumes were tired but the bridle and the way the straps around her breasts accentuated their perfect form and the wide waist belt and the Boots with horse hoof ends laced tightly on feet and Hands.

He was in his bathroom showering but his reaction on leaving the bathroom was amazing and with a mighty bound his prick went form zero to max in split second, and he grabbed her round the buttocks, brushed the tail aside and entered her, his passion uncontrollable.

The mission accomplished she tried to convey that she wished to speak, but He sent Marion away. She could not grip the bit to remove it and he realised her pedicament and fastened her reins to the bed leg, she could not move more than four feet and curled up by the bed in frustration.

He gazed longingly at her and his prick slowly recovered and this time he tenderly entered he with love as he saw it unheeding of her unwillingness to co operate, The stale spendings from earlier eased his passage into her. He left her tied up, dirty from his ejaculations, unable to move far or communicate.

She needed the bathroom, she pointed to her crotch, "In the morning, I am knackered," and he claimed the whole bed and doused he lights falling instantly into a deep sleep.

She could not wake him, or use the phone, she was trapped by her own stupidity.

Her bladder was bursting and during the night she disgraced herself by relieving it in the hideously expensive rich pile carpet.

Morning came and as the first streaks of Dawn appeared, she felt pawing and suddenly he was ready to use her again, he looked so happy and excited that she did not have the heart to refuse and opened her legs wide and he entered her.

"I think I will have you dressed this way every night."

"Muppphf Fof."

Even someone as stupid as he could not misunderstand her reply.