Palace Life Ch. 03

Story Info
King & HRH take turns with the 'pony'.
1.5k words
3.82
74.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The King stood by her dresser in the ornate suite of rooms she occupied at the Palace, Adelaide his daughter in law sat listening wearing her long cream silk nightdress and a heavy woollen dressing gown as he rambled.

"I'm thinking I might abdicate."

Oh god what is the old fool thinking she thought.

"You have no thoughts on the matter?" he queried.

She stared at the King his tired eyes, the cheeky grin, she thought of when she caught him at over eighty having sex with a serving maid dressed up like a pony.

"Why abdicate when I will be dead soon, that's what you're thinking."

"No not at all, but you are so, strong, and His Highness."

"A great disappointment." He finished her sentence for her.

"You are so scornful of His Highness."

"He truly is a waste of space, like his father."

"You are a great man sir, not a waste of space."

"And I'm not his fucking father am I, Christ how could anyone think I created that piece of shit."

He coughed and as he pulled the handkerchief away she could see the blood.

"I need to take it easy, see my grandchildren."

"But Sir."

"Good God girl, have you not worked it out for yourself."

"What Sir?"

"Look in the Mirror", she looked at herself, and the old man.

"Eyes girl, nose."

Her perfect nose contrasted with his hooked beak but the plastic surgery had been money well spent and his twinkling eyes.

She thought to the alacrity with which her parents has agreed to plastic surgery on her 16th birthday to correct that ugly nose, his eyes, tired now but that unusual green like hers.

She had often fantasised but suddenly, with a cold shock, she realised.

"Your mother and I, she was a great beauty, and your father well a trusted confidante, you know how it is, and then you, and the nose, Bloody good chap your father."

"So you and I?" she queried.

"Ah the penny drops, that's why I never touched you, did you think it was out of respect for Gayboy, and why d'you think he married you, my God the way we worked to get you up that aisle then you wait ten years to get pregnant."

"But I'm not."

"Course you are girl, I can see it."

"Perhaps I missed a period."

"Or two!"

"No you are having my Grandchild and I want you to be Queen and then my Grandchild as King or Queen after."

"But the father is Hodgkinson, almost certainly."

"Yes my dear hand picked, and If at first, well he won't get a better job offer."

The door opened.

"Ah Sandra."

The maid entered and curtsied.

"I have a task for you," the King smiled.

"Yes sir, thank, you sir yes please sir."

"We shall borrow your dressing room for a few minutes Adelaide."

She listened, no one called her her christian name any more, but from the Dressing room the giggles of a randy octagenarian and a girl barely out of her teens mingled in love.

A knock, His Highnesses' Knock.

"My dear are you there." His Highness queried.

"Fuck off, your father is screwing the maid."

"Would you tell her Lester is waiting to ride her."

"Lester, she calls you Lester, you're no Jockey you're more Piggy than Piggott."

"Wait there I'll call you in when he is finished." she smiled more a Madam than Ma'am today she mused.

The King emerged, Adelaide raised her voice addressing the maid.

"Don't bother to dress Sandra you have another punter waiting" she ordered.

"Oh no Ma'am he can't get it up unless I wear a bridle and harness, and then he calls your name Ma'am."

"I have it here," His Highness indicated a leather bag by the dresser.

"Poor Pony, he had me in that stuff once, he was almost manly he was so turned on but you really do a very great service to us all by servicing him."

"Ah my son, I have broken her in for you, your turn," the King announced as he happily strode along the corridor."

She thought about the situation, her sisters in law, were in fact half sisters, so she had leap frogged them in the heir to the throne stakes, and, according to the press at least, she was the beautiful one.

Time dragged, she heard the giggles and clink of harness, she guessed he was having trouble again, she showered, and wrapping a bathrobe around her walked into the dressing room, Sandra dressed in part of the same harness she had once worn, boots to the knee, Wide waist belt, the straps around her breasts, and knelt before his highness who stood naked from the waist down with his semi erect penis in her mouth.

"Haven't you finished yet?"

She looked in the leather Harness bag,

"Look you have not got the full kit on."

She grabbed the bridle and threw it over her husband's head dragging the bit into his mouth, and fastened the strap, then she grabbed the tail with its Butt Plug and forced it into his anus.

He yelped and Sandra fell backwards as his spunk shot from him cascading over Sandra's hair face and breasts running down towards her crotch.

"Affiulux feleep" He wailed through the bit cruelly trapping his tongue.

Adelaide found the whip, at the bottom of the Harness bag and flicked his prick with it, it started to stiffen.

"See Sandra, they need to know who is boss, now bend over and let him fuck your arse, there's a good girl."

"But Madam I have, you know, I am not prepared."

"Not Prepared?"

"Clean there madam, I was not expecting."

Adelaide cut her short.

"He will enjoy it all the more, now you bend over, and you."

She addressed His Highness "Stick it in her."

He Lunged for Sandra's Cunt, Adelaide grabbed his erection and aimed it towards her arsehole instread.

"Horsey takes her fuck in the arsehole remember now push it right in."

She whipped his buttocks with the whip.

"In, two, three, out, two, three, In, Like at boarding school."

She watched as his rhythm accelerated, Sandra lost her balance falling to the carpet while his Highness barely faltered in his rhythm, his bulging eyes and frenzied grunts showed that he had come and he gradually slowed and removed himself from her, his prick streaked with shit.

Adelaide helped Sandra to her feet.

"Poor Pony we should tell the RSPCA of the nasty man, never mind I will look after you, take away the filth make you pretty again."

Adelaide felt a sudden feeling of power, taking her husbands lover away from him, treating her as a child or dolly, speaking to her almost as if to a puppy.

She guided Sandra to the bathroom and undid the leather straps but ordered Sandra to place her hands by her sides and fastened the waist belt again trapping them, she hung her robe and nightdress on a hook and in just her skimpy white panties she pushed the now helpless girl under the shower and started to wash her face and hair and remove all traces of His Highness from her.

"Do you like me doing this?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"And this?" she sucked on Sandra's left breast.

"Yes Ma'am."

"And this" She thrust her fingers inside Sandra's stretched cunt.

"Ohh Ma'am."

"I can get my whole hand inside you."

"Ohhh Please Ma'am I can't stand it."

"Does it hurt?"

"No it's too nice."

Adelaide had a wicked idea, she removed her hand and reached for her bathrobe, a tiny cell phone she had agreed to try was in the pocket and she switched it on and quickly slipped it deep within Sandra before licking and biting Sandra's clit to orgasm.

"What did you do Ma'am."

"Put a Mobile phone up inside you."

"Ma'am, why Ma'am?"

"Because I could, now let's get you dressed and dried then you can run along, Oh and the phone rings and vibrates, I'll take it out if you are good, now kiss me, on the lips like you mean it." Sandra kissed her and drifted in to a dream.

"You see I am much more fun than those nasty men."

"Yes Ma'am." Sandra agreed.

"Help me on with my robe please," Adelaide requested,

Sandra helped her with first the nightdress then the heavy robe and Adelaide strode from the Bathroom to the bedside telephone, she dialled with the old fashioned circular dial and Sandra leaped with shock.

"Madam that is not fair."

"Oh yes it is, It's brilliant, I wonder if we can stick one up my husbands Arse."

"Oh Madam, and ring him up when he is taking a salute or something."

They remembered he was last seen in the dressing room but he had gone leaving the leather bag behind.

Adelaide smiled sweetly.

"Yes, put one up his backside then I will let you take yours out."

To Be Continued...