Palace: The Dark Room

Story Info
A woman, about to start a relationship, confess herself.
2.4k words
3.91
18.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acmsrk
acmsrk
3 Followers

Thank You for Volunteer editor Ortay Ortay.

*****

Riya was a twenty-five year old divorced woman who had adopted one of my younger cousins. She is an Anglo-Indian and after her divorce, she chose to settle in India. As I was very affectionate towards my cousin, I frequently visited her Palace.

In one word, Riya was perfect. She was smart, kind and sexy. We would to talk for hours every day after she adopted my cousin and we got close enough to share our sexual fantasies. I didn't tell her as much as I wanted too but she began to share her experiences of erotic fetish acts. I took the hint, I knew she wanted to share an experience together. After all of her stories, I still didn't know quite what to expect but one day, I prepared myself for a long fuck session and left for her palace.

When I arrived at the palace Riya waved down at me from a balcony but quickly disappeared. I thought she was coming down to see me but a maid came out instead. She told me that Riya had left! but she wanted me to stay until she came home.

Three hours passed. The maid had asked me if I wanted to see my cousin so I had spent the time playing with him in the yard as the evening grew darker.

Suddenly the gates opened and two cars raced into lane and stopped. I could hear many voices, chuckling and laughing. At least eight girls walked in along with Riya.

"You're still here!" Riya exclaimed.

"I feared you would leave and miss the action. I'm so glad you stayed. I've got some exciting plans for us, I know you will love it," She smiled.

She asked everybody to wait in the reception room and took my cousin to his bedroom.

As soon as she left the girls continued talking. They are all showing lot of interest in me. Their voices were slightly different somehow and two of them looked slightly, odd. After fifteen minutes, it clicked! at least six of them were Shemale/Trans.

I was confused and scared. I just pulled up my socks. I trusted Riya and she obviously thought I would enjoy whatever was about to happen. My cousin must have fallen asleep because Riya had just come back into the room. Dressed in a blue latex tunic, she was just, wow. I was speechless. I realized I was just stared at her. Her perfectly shaped body was covered by the tunic but the latex exposed everything. Her waistline was arc perfect. She was the perfect hourglass figure with curvaceous hips and big 36D breasts.

"What are you staring at?" she asked teasingly.

"You look stunning," I complimented.

She blushed at me and took my hand and kissed it softly.

"Lets get out here, we have a lot of work tonight" she exulted.

She waved everyone to follow her. She took us to the main staircase but instead of going up, she took us down. We went past the servants level and kept descending further down the basements of the palace. The staircase grew darker as the light above us disappeared. I had hesitated to take a step but she had no problem with it. She just continued to walk through while holding my hand.

"Why don't you turn on some light?" I questioned.

"Are you afraid of dark?" she inquired.

"No, But..." I hesitated.

"I live in here and I like to keep these rooms dark even in daytime. This is like a bright path for my colorful world," she started.

"My life is a dark one. Very few people can see it and many of them won't like it. I am saying this and doing this because I want to show you the real me," she continued

"I have been very much into you these days and you attracted me more than anyone. I know that you have similar feelings for me but you are so innocent. I have given enough reasons and shown you my past to explain to you that you are dealing an Anglo-Indian whore but you still hesitate." She added.

"You will be watching one of my fantasies tonight. So that you can understand me better." She concluded.

I just kept my calm and followed her to a door, which was opened by her.

"Welcome to my world," she invited.

It was a spacious room, tinted with yellowish light. Riya walked to other end to bring some more lights on and it brought bright effect of candles in the room. The light reflected off her body made her lustrous and the sweat drop on her forehead resembled a gold drop.

I walked to her, placed my hand on her hip and moved my finger up to touch her waist and bust. She responded with a tight hug. She handed me a remote and walked towards the other side of the room where the eight trans-girls stood watching us.

"The remote will open the door. If you feel uncomfortable and want to leave you can walk out of here any time" she offered.

I hope you watch the complete show, please, just spit on me before you leave," She laughed

"What do you mean? What show are you talking about?" I queried.

She smiled at me first the turned to the girls and said, "Lets begin the show."

All the girls started to manhandle her. They pulled her, started to spank her boobs and ass. One of them choked her and started to slap her. It got really rough in just a few short seconds. They pushed her onto her knees, slapped her to open her mouth and started to spit on her face and in her mouth, still while spanking her and slapping her tits.

One of the girls, opened her top and made Riya suck on her nipples. Another girl from behind pulled out Riya's boobs and started to pinch her nipples.

Riya was moaning in pain but seemed to really be enjoying this treatment.

Two of the girls broke away from the group and moved towards a closet in the corner. Clearly they had been here before and knew where things were. They opened the closet and started pulling out a large collection of sex toys. Some of them I recognized, others, I could only guess at their uses. I was stuck between wanting to break open and explore the closet, or stay watching Riya being abused while writhing in pleasure.

They started with the nine tailed flogger. Taking turns, they whipped Riya's boobs firmly. Her body was turning red with the impact. Still she was still moaning in pleasure and begging for more. She was really enjoying it.

They began to restrain her while she was being whipped. First they restrained her hands with double lock handcuffs, then her legs with ankle cuffs, which were attached to ropes around her thighs. Her boobs were bound with breast binders and nipple clamps were placed on both nipples.

"I want cock!" Riya shouted, by now she was panting and sweating all over.

"Then beg for it!" shouted the girl who was whipping her.

I was pretty excited and my hand was almost about to unzip my self.

"Please, give me your cocks. All of your cocks, give them to me! Please!" she begged.

Eight heavy cocks rapidly appeared from various garments. I was looking in pure disbelief, size of them was crazy, they looked so monstrous and angry. And from such cute and sexy girls They were all transgenders. I felt my own cock stiffen beneath my pants.

Riya started to suck whichever cock was pushed into her mouth. One after another, she was deep-throating them. Saliva and pre-cum flowed out of her mouth, onto her bright red and bruised breasts. Her eyes were filled with tears and flowed while being gagged. I decided to stand back and watch the spectacle.

I noticed her latex was up her ass already and she wasn't wearing any panties. One of the girls had noticed. Suddenly they made Riya lie on her back. Still with cocks in her mouth, another group of girls pushed her skirt up even more and started spanking her ass. Riya was soaking their dicks with saliva and pre-cum, there was no need for lube. The girls started taking turns fucking her in the ass, they started to double penetrate her. Penetrating all three holes at once in a relentless frenzy.

They took turns between fucking her and whipping her body with six, eight and nine tailed floggers. They yanked off the nipple camps and placed them on her pussy lips. She asked them to pull them off many times and she would shout and some times cried out in pain coupled with moans and begs for more. The assault lasted for more than two hours and six of them came on her face. Riya couldn't break from the girls grasp. She looked exhausted, sweating all over and her body was marked all over.

Two of the girls. the ones who had looked odd, to me in living room earlier, were hard and no where near to climax. They both started to untie her and made her stand on her feet.

"Do you see this? Her legs are trembling," asked one of them.

"Do you want us to be soft on you, Riya?" asked the other.

"Are you fucking serious?" Riya looked shocked "I want more! I want rougher!" she was urging them.

It aroused me like never before and almost came inside my pants . This woman was completely different from others. She was enjoying the pain and begging for more! After everything she had taken, the way she looked. She should be broken but she was fierce and wanted even more!

I was stunned and a curious to find out how things could get any rougher.

They pulled her hair, made her bend and started to paddle her ass, harder and harder. After ten strokes, they asked her to count them out. She started to count them slow and low, but they asked her to count out loud with much stronger stroke.

"Thirteen," she murmured.

"Count it loud you bitch." they paddled her hard.

She fell on her face to ground and cried out, "fourteen,"

They lifted her up and made her bend over. Again they started to paddle her ass with full force. This time however, one of the girls held Riya's hair in both hands to ensure she wouldn't fall again. She was counting out loud and tears were flowing drop by drop from her chin.

"Twenty five, my ass is burning, Oh my god, Oh my god," she screamed.

Both of the girls, pushed her onto her knees and opened her legs. They put two pairs clamps on her pussy lips and one of them stuffed a cock in her pussy from behind. He started to assault her ass with some hard thrusts, while the other was teasing to pull off the clamps on her pussy.

Two other girls who had been taking a break pulled out zappers and started to shock her body and nipples at random.

"Please put your cock in my pussy," she asked the girl teasing her with clamps.

"Only if you zap your tongue," said that shemale.

She opened her mouth and put her tongue out and they both shocked her tongue.

"Now pull off your pussy clamps," he ordered.

Without any hesitation she grabbed both clamp chains from him and pulled them off uttering, "Holy fuck!"

Immediately, she shoved her cock in to Riya's pussy and she started to get fucked by both those cocks and started to moan loudly. The entire room was filled with her moans and her body started to shake and I could see a total body organism taking over her.

A electrical wand was placed on her clit and its vibration started to push her over the edge. Within a minute she came again. The two girls came with her. They pulled out their cocks and started to zap her body while she was still shaking from the orgasm. They shocked her nipples, armpits, inner thighs, boobs. Riya was zoned out, completely lost in her orgasm. Each shock seemed to make it more intense for her.

"Time for final ten zaps, Where do you want them," asked one of the eight trans.

"Five on pussy and five on asshole," replied another.

"Then stretch her legs and pussy lips," effused another.

Two of them held her legs wide open. One of them put the clamps back on her pussy lips and pulled them apart. Two of the others, stood either side of her and place one of their legs on Riya's chest to minimize her mobility.

One of the girls kept her foot in Riya's mouth, pressing her head down to the floor and told Riya to lick it. She obeyed and started to clean her high heels with her tongue. The remaining two, shocked her pussy and asshole at the same time at least seven or eight times.

Things went on for another hour like this, she was humiliated by them in every possible way. She ate all of their asses and cleaned their toes with her tongue. Her ass was caned. She had many forced organisms and she then finally, fell unconscious on the floor.

One of the girls left the room and came back with a bucket of water. Throwing it over Riya it shocked her back to life. The girls laughed together and helped Riya get to her feet. Her legs still shaking. Struggling to keep her curvaceous body from collapsing, she walked out of the room.

We followed her upstairs, where Riya thanked each girl and hugged them, handing them each a stuffed envelop individually.

Then she came over to me.

"Think twice, before you decide. Life with me is not easy. You can fuck me anytime you want and it doesn't matter. Try not to get too emotional with me if it helps. You can stay here tonight if you'd like? I can have a room made up for you?"

I had so much to think about. I knew it would be difficult to satisfy her. I left for home, without a word with her.

I was unable to promise my return tomorrow.

acmsrk
acmsrk
3 Followers