Pale Blue Light

Story Info
A bored father plays with his son's girlfriend.
4.2k words
3.59
52.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another delight by FantasyMan

***

Cruising down the highway with my freshman girlfriend Wanda, I press the carphone dial and call my step-dad Dan letting him know we're close. "How far out are ya, Mickey?" he asks.

"Twenty minutes, give or take," said Wanda, leaning into the microphone.

"Is this the famous Daniel I've heard so much about?" She lifted her cool blue eyes to the ceiling.

"I've heard such naughty stories about you from Mickey. Are they true?"

"It be and they are. And who is this syrupy dollop sitting side saddle with my son?"

"That's Wanda, dad-"

"A friend!" she cut in.

"We met in Design class first semester at uni. We're playtesting a brand new video game Pale Blue Light for the art department that we're supposed to show you. You'll love it!"

"Uh-huh," said Dan.

"Well the sun's cresting the horizon, you kids hurry up and I'll scrounge some chairs for the porch. Any particular choice of beverage for the lady?"

I lifted one palm from the wheel as if to give Daniel a 'stop' sign.

"Oh Wanda doesn't-"

"Ahahaha, whatever's fine, Daniel. See you soon!" she giggled.

"Yeah, cool" my dad said, hanging up.

We rolled up a short hill where the sun threatened to smash into the distant ground. The red hues turned Wanda's pale face blushing. She pointed out a petrol station coming up.

"Let's detour here, Mick." I turned off the highway. Good idea, I thought.

"I'll fill up the tank and get spare batteries for the game controllers."

"Mm hmm," she absently intoned.

She slipped her purse across her small chest and strutted ahead of me into the station. I sniffed in the warm summer air, and not a little petrol. Clicked the pump twice. Started filling up the tank, watching her curvy pear-ass waltz into the station. I'd hoped to make a move on her ever since we met in that Design class. As the car filled up, my mind wandered back over that morning. I had dropped a pencil, and Wanda helped pick it up, blessing me with a quick eyeful. Fine white peach fuzz gleamed offer her tailbone as she leaned over. "Uh thank you." I stammered. Her eyes pierced me for the longest time. "Is this yours?" I grabbed the free end of the pencil and exchanged names. We work together on group projects now, me with my video games and her with her dance technique. I get shivers just imagining the next time she asks me to twirl and tumble with her...

"Gotcha batteries Mickey!" Wanda held up a shopping bag from the station.

"Are you about done yet?" She blinked.

Her eyelashes seemed bolder. Cheeks flush in the sun. I finally clicked the pump.

"Oops, almost went over. Let's go."

I zipped the batteries into my backpack and thundered the car down the road, invariably peeking at her makeup from time to time.

"I'm really looking forward to playing Pale Blue Light with you and dad, Wanda!"

"Yeah sounds like fun..." she turned to the purpling sky.

"Listen Mick, you and Danny can play your video games. I'm just here to have fun."

"Yeah, I know he'll bite. He's such a cool dad! Dan is always down to play video games."

"Mm hmm" She gazed at a stray cloud passing by. She bit her fingernail. We drove a few more miles. "Here we are!"

"Over here, kids!" came a voice at a tall wooden fence joining a crumbling brick house to a field of budding bluegrass. Dan's baseball cap leered over the fence, rocking from side to side.

"Well come on then!"

Wanda began sashaying in his direction over a cobblestone walkway. I reached into the backseat of the car. Futzing with the backpack, trying to unzip it and hold onto the batteries at the same time. Shit! Dropped the batteries. I looked up, spotting the fence close back around Wanda.

"Just a minute!" I yelled. Fuck, where did those batteries get to? I turned on a light, slowly assembling the batteries from the floor into my pack. I slung it over my shoulder, locked the car, and dashed to the fence. Over it, I could see Dan's head tilted back, and I could hear them chuckling.

"Hey dad, what's up?"

I unlatched the fence door. Now Wanda came into view, twirling her blond hair. They turned to me.

"Hey Mickey, do you smoke?"

"Oh shit!"

I didn't know either of them smoked. I grinned. Wanda and my dad stood inches away from each other on the lawn, passing a decent size joint between their fingers.

"So you dance?" my dad returned to Wanda.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

Wanda tilted her head. They leaned against the back of a leather L-shaped couch on the dry lawn. In front of the couch was a thick glass oval table, and a 50's era black and white TV sitting bare on the lawn.

"Clubs mostly. But I'm working on a classic performance piece." As Wanda puffed, her hips started swaying.

"Dancing is better to DO than to talk about, Dontcha think?"

She passed the joint to Dan. He waved me over.

"Wanna join us for a 'shmoke', Mickey?" Wanda tittered. She swarmed her hands over her body, twirling.

"Hell yeah, dad! I gotta show you this game I'm working on, too."

"Cool, hey grab some beers if you like. And grind some more weed." He motioned toward the back of his house.

"Thanks, dad!" I walked inside.

There in the house, the lights were off. Just enough residual gloom to make out the ol' hallway to the kitchen. Faint laughter from the backyard. A terribly cute, high-pitched, warbling "Nooo...!" shot Wanda from somewhere outside. More low grumbling from Dan.

"Like this...?"

"Mmm, yeah..."

I shook my head. There, the fridge. Pulled out a six pack. Now where does he keep his stash? I scanned the room. Kitchen closet, hmm. Square table. Cabinets above the window. Out in the dry heat of the yard, Wanda gyrated over and over, smiling over the glass table in front of Dan, reclining in the vee of couch. He held his thumb down, jeering her, from time to time flipping thumbs up. I opened one of the cabinets. Wanda slowed her motion, slipping her hands down from her ankles, over her hips, sliming her breasts over her shirt, throwing her head back and forth, threading her fingers around her neck. My hands tightened around a lightweight ziploc bag in the back of the cabinet. A musty, skunk scent drifted over me. Wanda shot her hands through her hair, straining up, leaning back. Dan muttered something low, couldn't tell. Wanda bucked her hips forward. Aha! I found the grinder.

Took the six pack and stash back outside.

"Ready to play the game, dad?"

"Uh huh..." his eyes tracked my girlfriend undulating in the still air.

"Hand me a beer, buddy."

I unscrewed a beer and held it up to him.

"Thanks."

Wanda looked at me, splaying her legs and jerking her knees. She brought a hand to her O mouth in a pantomime toke.

"Oh right, the weed!" I kneeled at the table, grinding a fat nug. I quickly rolled the shredded weed into basic joint, licking it closed.

"What do you think, dad?"

I held it straight up for inspection.

"Is that how they rolled it in the OLD days?" teased Wanda.

Dan mock-frowned, snatching the joint from my hand.

"Let's see Mickey... straight like me," joked Dan. He took his hat off, as if to get a closer look.

"Full and tight."

He winked at Wanda. "Only..."

"Yeah?" I asked.

Dan redonned his hat.

"Only, there's no hash." Dan frowned.

"Here, you set up the game while I fix this."

"Good idea, dad! You'll love the bold soundtrack, it's super groovy, right Wanda?"

She nodded.

"Old, bold, straight, and strong."

She stretched across the table, waggling her butt. No doubt about it, my dad was sporting a raging hard-on in his shorts, staring steely at my girlfriend.

"Uh I'm just gonna get the game setup."

I looked away from his crotch. I fetched the box from my backpack. Holy shit, dad's cock must be way bigger than mine, I thought. I kept my gaze on the grass, padding from the TV to the electrical outlet on the house, unrolling the cable as I went. I plugged it in. Dan, still shockingly rock hard in his shorts, made nice surgical work of the new joint, slicing it open, sprinkling in a fair amount of hash and resealing it with his lips. He picked up a lighter off a stack of towels beside him, and flicked it along the joint, resealing it. Wanda stuck out her tongue lewdly. Dan flipped the joint over. He waved it in front of her face, not letting her taste it. She snapped her jaws and sneered. After a few more feints, Dan slotted the joint into her mouth, lighting the tip.

"Breathe, baby."

Wanda leaned over the table, waving her hips all around, eyes closed, tasting Dan's joint.

"Smooth, right?" said Dan.

"Mmmmm..." Wanda moaned.

She swirled the smoke deep in her lungs. Dan slowly counted for her.

"One," said Dan, staring into her aqua irises.

Her face reddened as she choked down the smoke.

"Two," said Dan. He stuck his tongue out.

"Grrr," growled Wanda. She raised two middle fingers at Dan and humped the table. Her eyes watered.

"Three," said Dan. "Let it all out."

Wanda fumed, coughed, spit. Dan roared with laughter. "That's my baby, hahaha!" He uncapped another beer.

I walked over to the TV and sat down on the grass, setting up the console.

"You're going to love this, dad! It's called Pale Blue Light, a super duper scifi melee fighting game. Just wait 'till you see the boss fight!"

"Gotcha, Mickey. You mind if I dance with your pal Wanda for a bit?"

"Sure, dad!"

Dan stood up, pulling Wanda by the hand around the table to a spare patch on the lawn. Plenty of dancing room. I queued the game. Chill tunes rolled out the speakers.

"Good vibes, Mickey."

Dan held the open beer bottle above Wanda, tipping it ever so slightly. She kept dancing to the soundtrack, pressing her wrists behind her back. She mewled and lapped up the beer dad dripped onto her face.

"Hahaha, you are a club kitty, aren't ya?" He lowered the bottle, dripping some onto the grass.

Wanda dropped to her knees, suckling up in the air at the beer waterfall striking her face. Dad got a fiery look in his eyes. I selected Player One and ran the game.

The blinking game lights danced with the stars coming out of the sky. A pale blue haze settled over the couch, where Wanda now rested aside Dan. They chatted softly in the shadows. Wanda spread out on the couch, placing her feet in Dan's lap, and he began to massage them. Behind me, she occasionally moaned with pleasure as Dan rubbed the aches off her bare skin. In the game, I scouted out a likely toolkit, lightning boots and copper helm, and dashed my character down a dark dungeon pit to fight the first mini boss.

"Here, kitty kitty" Dan summoned Wanda.

She crept along the couch, settling her bum beside his. Wanda trilled, licking her hands like paws. She got up on all fours, prancing around his lap. Dan lit another joint, feeding it to her and stroking her back. Wanda's eyelids lowered in relaxation.

"Good kitty," declared Dan. Wanda stuck out her big butt.

"Good kitty," repeated Dan. He scratched her lower back. She raised her butt higher.

"Who's my good kitty?" asked Dan.

Wanda meowed, shaking her tailbone. Dan sipped on the joint like fine wine with one hand, slipping the other into the back of her skirt.

I was faintly aware of Wanda and dad making cat noises behind me, but I stayed focused on the game. A giant, lethargic, radioactive lizard waddled onto the screen. I leapt on it and pressed the hammer, shredding its health bar.

"There goes the first boss!" I exclaimed. I looked back. Dad was petting Wanda's butt. His dick looked stiff as stone through those shorts. That loon! His dickhead was starting to tent his shorts up. Wanda licked his nose and settled down across his lap, folding her arms in like a cat. It's all in good fun, I thought, and unpaused the game.

I must have played through a dozen levels, I lost so much track of time. The yard was dark blue-green now, and when I peeked again at the pair on the couch, I could hardly make out who was who. Wanda must have dozed off, lying face down in dad's lap, her skirt and panties down by her ankles. Dad was tired as well, laying back with a huge dopey grin on his face. It was late, crickets were chirping in the next yard. I could make out rustling noises, a zipper loosening. I looked at my backpack by the glass table. Find anything interesting in there, Wanda? But she kept her head down in dad's crotch, sighing and breathing heavily in her sleep. Dad kept petting her tailbone, his fingers disappearing into her, coming out shiny wet. I could hear their breath synchronizing, getting heavier and longer while they snoozed. Sometimes Wanda would jerk her head up and back down, down deep into his lap. I wonder what she's dreaming about. Oh well, those too sure made quick friends.

Dan sleep-petted his pussycat, letting out deep growls. When Wanda started making sucking sounds, I silently chuckled. Is she dreaming she's a baby kitten? She tossed and turned in his grip, slurping and burping. I fought some more radio lizards and strangely felt my little penis rise in my pants. The more Wanda suckled, the harder I got. I leveled up, unlocking a hover bike. Now that's more like it! I zoomed around the giant real-distance map, over desert and creek into thick jungle. Dan whispered to Wanda while they slept...

"Oh you like that, eh kitten?"

"Mmm prrr"

"Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. Suck on my knob, Wanda. Suck it dry."

"Nn!" Shlup, shlorp.

"You like getting high with daddy and sucking his cock? You like being daddy's slut kitten? Huh, bitch?"

"Un-Huh." Shlick, shlick, shlick, shlick.

"How does my pussy feel, baby?" Dan shuttled two fingers in-out of her snatch.

"Awww Mmm-Hmmmm"

Shlorp, slop. Burp.

"I don't think you've had enough, kitten. I think you need more-" Dan held out a joint. "-weed and more thick cock."

Wanda impaled herself on the joint in one end, then retreated and sat onto Dan's fingers on the other end.

"That's my pussy. That's a good pussycat." Wanda spitroasted herself between the burning weed and Dan's hand.

"Un. Un."

"Oh yesss. That's what my kitty likes." Dan frigged her hard. Wanda hummed into the joint.

"One."

"Two."

Wanda's eyes teared up. Her face reddened. She let go of the joint and rolled her eyes back into her head.

"Three." Dan puffed on the joint. He fingerblasted Wanda's hot cunt while she silently thrashed in his power. She quickly came, rearing up in his lap. Wanda settled down on her side once more, purring and purring.

"Got any more beer?" I asked. The game's more fun drunk anyway. I saw them sleeping on the couch again, Wanda fidgeting her head back and forth in his lap, Dan groping her ass. What a creep!

"Sorry buddy looks like we're fresh out!"

In the dark, I couldn't tell whether the six pack was empty or not, but I guess we were. I mean, otherwise why would it sound like Wanda was gulping down another beer? I swapped my copper helmet for a aerodynamic biker helmet and rode through the jungle towards a waterfall.

"You guys would love this high definition waterfall! If only you weren't asleep..."

Without a sound, dad tapped on his pet's shoulder. She sat up, rewarding him with a compliant gaze. Her tongue lolled.

Dan pointed down at his feet. Wanda stretched up off his lap, padded down by his feet, and sat up straight, licking her paws.

Dan whispered to her.

"Take off your top."

Wanda burned with licentious passion. She heard Mickey flicking his game controller buttons by the TV. What if they got caught?

Wanda blushed beet red and grabbed her shirt by the hem, flipping it up over her chest. Her pert little titties stood proud by Dan's knees. He pinched one.

"Are you my good pussycat?"

Wanda winced in pain. She nodded.

"Are you my GOOD pussycat?" He twisted her nipple.

Wanda hurt so good. She cried out the softest "mew!" for his ears only.

"Good. Suck my cock."

Wanda leaned forward, planting her lips around his shaft. She bobbed down his head, took his shaft into herself, nestling down into his hairy ballsack. He grunted.

"Keep going."

Wanda bobbed.

"Ungh yeah."

Dan cupped her breasts.

"Fuck!" he whispered. "Fuck yeah!"

My penis throbbed. I dunno, something so raw and animal about melee combat with ape cyborgs. A test of strength!

Wanda enveloped dad's dick like a glove, taking him into her throat.

"One." whispered Dan.

"Two."

He grabbed her blond curls, forcing her down to his nuts. She gagged.

"Oh damn!" I yelled.

"My bike flipped!"

I scrounged in the undergrowth for spare parts to repair the bike. Gotta make it to the waterfall...

"Three." Dan pulled her hair, yanking Wanda off his dick to remain still in the air inches from his tip.

"Mm prrr," she cooed.

"You love daddy's cock, eh?"

"Prr Prr!"

"Does daddy's pussycat want to taste more cock?"

"Meow, prr!"

"Lick it, bitch."

Dan held her head firmly in place. Wanda stretched out her tongue, contacting his fiery tip.

"Ungh."

He tightened his grip on her hair.

Wanda lapped his sweaty junk, turning her face around his shaft. She pawed his balls.

"Oh yeah, ungh!"

Wanda toyed with Dan's privates, alternately licking and sucking. She took one nut in her mouth and gently sucked, grabbing hold of his dick and jerking it up and down.

"Good kitty! Oh such a good kitty! FUCK!"

Wanda popped his nut in and out of her mouth, shaking his cock.

"Who's a good pussy? Huh? Who's a raging wildcat? Fucking hell, bitch!"

Wanda pumped her fist along his dick, lapping her tongue between his nuts. She dove down to his sweaty asshole and rimmed his rectum.

"UNGH! UNGH! Fucking slut! Lick daddy's asshole! Lick daddy's asshole, pussy!" He slapped her naked ass. SMACK!

I thought I heard a book fall on cement somewhere, but I know there aren't any books or cement in dad's backyard. Oh well. I patched up my bike and entered the combo code to kick-start it in high gear. Speeding toward the waterfall, a fine mist drifting in from the distance...

GURPH!

I heard Wanda choke, and turned to watch her vomit onto dad's crotch. Rather than help her up, Dan forced her head down, grunting. She swallowed twice. Vomit dripped down his legs and down her chin. She kissed him. Gross!

"We were just..." she started to say.

"Clean up, cat!" Dan shouted.

Wanda unfolded a towel, rubbed it around his legs, sopping up the vomit. She spent a long time cleaning his lap. Through the shadows, I could see his big purple cock poking up stiffly through her hands. She cleaned his testicles, pulling them hard away from his dick. He relaxed again, spurting something shiny onto the towel and her chest. Then she stood up and toweled herself off.

"You okay, Wanda?"

"I think she's had enough to drink." said Dan.

"I'm just going to take a shower, Mickey. You keep showing Dan your game."

"Well okay, hope you feel better, Wanda."

It vaguely unsettled me that she was naked, but then again she has to change her clothes after getting sick.

"Let me wash those pants, buster." Wanda held out her hand.

Dan shuffled off his shorts, handing them to Wanda.

"Dryer's down the hall."

Dan took a clean towel and wrapped it around himself.

"Start it up again, Mick. Something about a lizard?"

That was hours ago, in the beginning of the game.

"I think there's a lizard after the waterfall, dad. You'll be shocked once you see its health bar. It's huge!"

Dan flipped his cap down over his eyes.

"A-yup, the lizard."

He started snoring.

Well if dad doesn't care about the game, I can still snap some pretty screenshots for Wanda. She's a sucker for hard stones jutting up into the sky. I ran through some more levels. If only dad would play, this game is so much more beautiful in multiplayer! But he's so sleepy, napping all the time now. I heard the washer cut off, the dryer moaning. When I got to level 30, I peeked back.

12