Pale Painter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A texture like a flower petal was against her toes, startling her. A light smacking and clicking sound startled her even more.

He was kissing her feet!

On the one hand, it was very harmless.

On the other hand, she didn't know if she liked it.

A few kisses later, and Rosanda decided that she liked it a lot. His mouth was so affectionate, pressing around her little toes, warming them. Her free leg bent; the toes there curled.

"Ohhh, your toes are so soft and adorable."

His lips sealed over the smallest toe, encasing it in a hot wetness. His tongue danced around it, then tapped at it. And then he was suckling the little digit, sending frissons down her leg, through her belly, and up to her breasts.

She was unable to contain the long moan that seeped out under her veil.

His mouth slipped off the toe, and he said huskily, "Hm? Did you enjoy that?"

"Hm?" Rosanda's gloves swiped and rustled against the blanket on the mattress as she clawed her fingers.

"I asked you a question." His voice was thick with lust and authority. "Answer me."

"Ah! I love it!"

"Do you? Prove it to me. Show me your pretty little pussy."

The whole point of the black outfit was to hide her body.

She didn't care.

Rosanda snatched her skirts all the way up to her hips. She felt the air creep into her pubic hair, touching her swollen labia. She moved her free leg aside. She saw the glow of an oil lamp. She knew the king was looking at her.

"It's rather pretty. Would you touch it for me?"

She tugged one of her gloves off, and then she slipped her fingers between her thighs. She was eager to press her fingers into herself. A middle, and an index finger, they sank inside, pressing into the slick, quivering opening.

And the king's hot lips went over her little toe again.

A jolt of a breath puffed out of her mouth. The muscles of her cunt trembled around her fingers. She curved her fingers, pressing onto her hidden little ridge of nerves, sending her mind to a world of sensation and instinct.

"Ah! Ah! Aaaah!"

The muscles in her thighs were jolting. Her throat was heating up. Her hips started a rocking motion. She wanted more and more and more ...

And she screamed out her pleasure.

When her pussy finally calmed down, and her fingers relaxed, the king's mouth slipped off her toe, and he said to her, "Hm, this will do for now."

He didn't even open his robe.

He simply tied her stockings back onto her legs, and he told her she should go back to her bedroom.

***

12