Pam and Me

Story Info
He gets hot with his sister-in-law.
843 words
4.2
243k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot, humid day in June, typical of June in Alabama. My wife was away at school, and I was home. Alone. And horny as hell.

I decided to go for a walk. Stripped to my shorts, I thought I'd get some sun while I walked. I did a couple of miles, and was sweating like a racehorse. Hearing a vehicle approaching behind me, I turned to see a minivan, driven by my sister-in law, Pam. As she slowed to a stop beside me, she rolled down her window and flashed a sexy smile. I also saw her 2 boys asleep in the back.

"Whatcha up to?" she drawled as only a girl from Alabama can.

"Out for a walk, it's too hot to run," I replied, propping in the open window, enjoying the cool air from the a/c. "I thought you were going to start walking with me."

The a/c wasn't all I was enjoying, as Pam was dressed in a skirt and a low cut sleeveless thingy, which was almost exposing her tits. Tits I dreamed of fondling, but I had always kept my distance. She was my wife's sister, for God's sake. But, like I said, I was alone.

And horny.

"I'd love to walk with you. But you're almost home now..."she trailed off, wistfully.

"Why don't you drop the kids at your mothers, and come back over?" I asked, looking inside at her legs. Feeling bold, I reached in and stroked her arm lightly, caressing her bicep, near her succulent breast."I'm already sweaty, so ..."

"I don't know. We don't need to start any rumors."

"How are we going to start any rumors, just walking?" Encouraged when she didn't move her arm away, I slipped my hand up to caress her cheek, then down to her neck, pulling her slightly toward my face. I was now only inches from her lips, lips I wanted to kiss, yet knew not to try, not right now.

But I couldn't resist her breasts. With the tip of my index finger, I stroked downward from the hollow at the base of her throat, as far down as I could between her tits. She was wearing rose tinted shades, and I could barely see her eyes, but I could see that she had closed them, and leaned her head against the headrest.

"Ummmm, you shouldn't be doing that," she said, without conviction.

"What should I be doing?" I asked, undoing the highest button she had buttoned."Should I stop?"

No response, so I continued, undoing her blouse to her shirt. Reaching inside, I stroked the bare skin of her breast over her bra, then slipped the cup down, exposing her erect nipple. It was brown, as big as an eraser, and hard as my dick was getting.

I teased her nipple, pinching and rolling it between my thumb and forefinger. Moaning softly, she said,"You really should stop."

"If you insist," I replied, withdrawing my hand and casually dropping it to her knee, which I began to stroke. I slipped my hand a little higher each time, until I felt her wet panties. And I do mean wet! Looking at her face, I saw a smile begin to spread across her lips. Slipping a finger underneath the narrow crotch, I parted her lips, easing inside her.

Suddenly, her head shot up, and she said, "I'll be right back."

"We both know where this is heading. If you come back, you know what will happen. If you don't, I'll understand."

As she drove away, I started toward home. I held my finger to my lips, savoring her aroma, then licking her fluid. At least, I knew what her pussy smelled like.

It took me about five minutes to get home. I stripped off my shorts and was about to get in the shower, when I heard a car outside. A mo0ment later, Pam let herself in. Her blonde ringlets framing her beautiful face.

"I can't believe we're doing this," she grinned, then began to undress, dropping her skirt to the floor and skimming her panties down her legs. Pam is about 5'5", maybe 5'6", and 120 lbs, with a perfect little waist. She pulled the blouse off, and her bra hit the floor next.

"You have to fuck me now. We don't have much time."

Taking her into my arms, I finally kissed her. Her tiny hand found my cock, and she grasped it as we kissed. My mouth found her nipples, and I sucked them like a madman.

Pushing me back onto the bed, she easily mounted me. Her shaved cunt was so wet, we had already done all the foreplay that was needed. I was buried to the hilt in the warmest, wettest pussy I had ever felt.

I'd like to say we fucked for hours, but it lasted only minutes. We both exploded into orgasmic bliss, then hurriedly dressed.

"Next time, we'll take our time," she said as she kissed me bye, slamming the door behind her.

Next time? Oh, hell yeah!!