Pam Earns Time Off in Shocking Ways

Story Info
Pam has to find a new way to earn time off for her vacation.
7.2k words
4.73
31.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Pam. I just can't have that many sales staff gone next week." said Michael. "David would have my head if you guys weren't here."

Pam returned to her desk, frustrated. She and Jim, her fiancé, had won a trip for two to the Bahamas for the following week, but since it was near the end of the fiscal year corporate wanted all hands on deck and they could not spare any sales staff.

She wanted so badly to go, too. A tropical escape was a life long dream of hers and because of corporate she was being forced to give it up. The wheels in her head kept turning as she tried to concoct a way around the problem. She had already volunteered

to work overtime, which usually gave her some leverage, but things were too strict this time.

Finally she decided she would have to improvise if she was going to ever get next week off work. She thought that she would stick around after overtime ended to see if Michael needed any help with his work. Filing reports at the end of the year was always tedious and never went as fast as anticipated and she thought that might be her ticket.

Jim had a city basketball league game to play, so when overtime ended he headed for the parking lot, somewhat frustrated with the situation since he was certain they wouldn't be able to go to the Bahamas. He gave Pam a quick kiss on the cheek as he gathered his things. "Wish me luck." he said.

"Like you need it. Go knock em dead, Halpert." Pam said with a smile.

After a few minutes everyone else was heading to their cars as well. Andy was the last one to walk out, leaving Michael still buried in the conference room which was piled with papers and Pam who was still intent on earning herself a vacation in the tropics.

Quickly, she tidied up her desk so she could go assist Michael with whatever it was he was still working on. "Whatcha workin' on, boss?" she asked him in a chipper tone.

"Oh, you know - just a load of corporate crap." replied Michael dryly.

"Looks like you have a lot on your plate. Is there anything I can help with?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah. Would you be so kind as to take these stacks of papers and throw them in the recycling?"

"Sure!"

When she returned she was surprised to see that Michael appeared to be gathering up the last of everything on which he had been working, which did not bode well for her trying to gain leverage for time off.

"Is there a problem, Pam?" asked Michael.

"No, no" she replied. "I just thought maybe you needed a little more help, like normal for the end of the fiscal year."

"Much to my astonishment, I think we are officially in the clear, Pamcake! Where is everyone? This calls for a toast!"

"They all left a little while ago." Pam replied, sounding dejected.

"Oh. Well, then, their loss. We shall indeed celebrate anyway! I have a bottle of champagne in my mini fridge for special occasions just like this. Would you do me the kind service of retrieving and opening it for us?"

"Absolutely, I will." said Pam.

Suddenly she had an idea. With a little bit of alcohol in his system it would be much easier to find a way to convince Michael to give her the time off. She hurried and opened the bottle, wasting no time. She poured Michael a large glass and one for herself as well. She had to get it in him quickly to help provide some opportunity.

"Chug it! I dare you!" Pam challenged Michael with a charming grin.

"Oh, I could go all night, baby!" Michael retorted, after which he proceeded to empty his whole glass in a single breath. "Now your turn!"

Pam took the challenge and downed the contents of her glass and slammed it down.

"Another!" she cheered.

In the back of her mind thing were setting up perfectly. "Now to find a way to change Michael's mind." she though.

"So, about that time off I asked about that I can't have because of corporate: Is there any way you could use your powers as regional manager to help us out?"

"I wish like hell there was," said Michael "but I just can't find a way that works."

Pam's mind raced furiously. How badly did she want this getaway? Badly. She knew that much, but she was running out of ideas on how to persuade Michael.

"I'm sorry, Pam. I know - it sucks."

At that moment Pam decided she was going to do whatever it took to get herself her dream vacation. She was going to use her feminine charms to get her way - but only to the minimum degree it took to get it. She wanted to second guess herself, but she knew it was now or never.

"I know you're sorry, Michael. That's why you're such a great boss; because you care." she said warmly as she scooted close to his side. "So... you can't think of anything I could do for you that would change my fortunes?"

She had discretely undone just her top button on her blouse so she could soften Michael up a bit. Michael had immediately noticed the lowered neck line of her outfit. Michael thought as he sat on the table. Pam turned toward him, also sitting on the table, and bent down just enough to plant ideas in his head. As Michael caught a brief flash of the top of Pam's bra he started thinking in the very direction she had set for him to go.

"Any secret dreams or wishes? Favors?" she prodded.

"Well," Michael paused and stopped himself from blurting what was really on his mind. "No, it's okay. It's dumb anyway."

"Hey, it's like you tell us:' there are no dumb ideas.' Now let's hear it. Please, Michael - I need this vacation like you don't even know." she pleaded.

"Alright." he said "But only because you are so insistent, so you can't hold this against me, okay?"

"Deal." Pam replied.

Michael's heart sped up at the thought of what he was about to tell Pam. He had always thought she was attractive, but he never dreamt he would be in a position to ask what he was going to ask her.

"Okay - here goes..." Michael closed his eyes as he began to speak. "I have always wanted to have a..." He froze as he was about to say his request.

"A what, Michael? Just say it."

"A topless picture of you." he said.

He looked up to see her reaction and all he could tell was that she was not sure how to take the request.

Pam was shocked once the words were out of Michael's mouth, but she wasn't truly very surprised that that was what he wanted. After all, he had made frequent reference to her breasts over the past few years in the office.

"Okay, Michael. If I do this for you will you get me the time off work next week?"

"I will take every ounce of blame, m'lady. Rest assured."

"Alright then; I'll do it."

Michael's heart was pounding at the idea of getting to see Pam's bare breasts. He could hardly believe this was about to happen.

This had better be worth it. Pam thought to herself. She had never shown her bare chest to anyone besides Roy and Jim and was very intentional in her efforts to conceal her shapely assets, especially in the work place.

"So I guess we can just take the picture in here." Pam stated blankly.

Michael quickly went to retrieve his camera from his office and rushed back to the conference room, almost as though he were worried Pam would change he mind any second.

"Alright. I am ready when you are." he said, trying to contain his excitement. Pam hadn't even removed a stitch of clothing and he was already aroused.

After Pam closed all of the blinds to the room she stood a few feet back from Michael who was eager to claim his prize. She removed her dress coat and tossed it onto the table, then she untucked her blouse and began carefully unbuttoning it. Michael stood, nearly stupefied by what was unfolding before his eyes. He made sure his camera was ready. Pam gracefully slid off her blouse revealing a low cut blue lace bra gently cupping her soft, pale breasts. The lovely lace detailing was not padded, so Michael could somewhat make out the shade of her nipples through the sexy piece of lingerie.

Michael could feel his member begin to swell as his excitement grew at the sight of Pam in her bra. He discretely tucked it to one side so it wouldn't be so noticeable through his slacks. Why of all days would today be the day I have no clean underwear in my dresser!?

"You can never tell a soul that this happened, okay, Michael?" Pam said firmly.

"You have my word." he quickly responded.

With that Pam slid off the shoulder straps of her bra and pulled her arms out over the top of them. Then, the moment Michael had been waiting for: She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra strap then wrapped one arm in front to keep it from just falling down as the back straps fell loosely at her sides. Then she carefully removed her arm from the front of her bra, leaving it hanging onto her breasts, barely above her areolas, ever so delicately. Michael could no longer hide the excitement on his face. He was absolutely thrilled that this was happening. Pam reached up with one hand and gently pulled her bra off of her now bare breasts and let it fall to the floor.

Michael nearly began to salivate. Her tits were so perfect! So big and full, yet so perky. Her nipples held a slight upward angle and her areolas were so soft looking with their bubble gum pink color. He wanted so badly to put his mouth on them, but knew that would be overplaying his hand.

"Well, are you going to take some pictures?" asked Pam.

Michael snapped out of his daze and readied his camera.

"How should I pose?" she asked.

"However you want - I mean - this is just amazing."

Maybe it was the couple glasses of champagne she had had earlier, but Pam felt sexy and powerful. She knew Michael would do whatever she wanted to be able to keep looking at her boobs. She posed in her best "model" pose and then tried bending over towards him.

"Oh, THAT is a sexy pose, Pam!" exclaimed Michael. "I cannot say what a great view that is."

"You mean when I'm bending over toward you?" said Pam. "Why is that?"

"Well, it just - I just really like the way your boobs look when you bend over like that with way they hang and kind of jiggle. It's basically the view all of us guys in the office try to get of you when you're not looking, except now you're not wearing a bra."

"Well - I guess I'm flattered that you enjoy it so much." she replied.

Suddenly, Pam had a startling revelation. What if Michael accidentally leaked these topless photos? It would ruin her; and he'd been enough of a bumbling idiot before to leak a picture of Jan, so there was no way she could have any confidence about his ability to keep these pictures secure.

"Michael- um, can we just delete these and call it good? I'm just worried you might misplace them by accident, like with Jan."

"A deal is a deal. I get to keep topless photos of you or you're working next week." he quipped.

"Well... maybe there is something else we can work out instead and then you can delete them. But I will not have sex with you and I won't give you a blow job."

"That doesn't leave a lot of options, Pam. What else could be good enough to replace these super sexy topless pictures of you?"

Pam raced in her mind to think of something. She didn't want to engage in anything too sexual. Then she thought of something. It was a little bit sexual, but it was better than intercourse or a blow job by a mile.

"I'll be right back." she told Michael. Then she grabbed her blouse and held it over her bare breasts and scurried to the kitchen. Michael paused, a bit confused. A moment later Pam returned with a small jar of coconut oil.

"I'm confused, Pam."

"Just give me a second and you'll see. And just so you know, this is WAY more than I was ever imagining doing to get my vacation, but I know you will definitely take this as a suitable replacement for the pictures.

"I'm a little skeptical," said Michael "How could it not be sex or a blow job, but be good enough to replace a collection of pictures of your bare boobs?"

Pam was again without anything covering her sweet, porcelain breasts as she began to spread coconut oil all across her chest. Michael watched, mesmerized by the sight of her big soft breasts being pressed and squeezed one direction then another as Pam added on more oil. After she put a nearly excessive amount on her now glistening tits she went and sat down on a chair and motioned Michael to come over.

"Come close." she said in a sultry voice. "I really hope you have good hygiene..."

Michael was a little confused but excited.

She could already tell that he was completely and fully erect, which would hopefully make her task a little quicker and easier. She grabbed his pockets and pulled him almost to her face and began to unbuckle his pants. Then she undid his button and zipper and pulled his slacks to his ankles and his stiff shaft sprung free and immediately stood fully upright. Michael's heart was pounding furiously. Was it a blow job after all? No - couldn't' be.

Pam was pleasantly stunned by the sight of Michael's cock. It was bigger than any she has seen, but what surprised her more was just how smooth and clean it looked. Not even so much as stubble or a single hair was anywhere to be seen on it.

"Did - did you have your crotch laser treated, Michael?" Pam asked, almost amazed.

"Actually - uh, this is embarrassing, but yes I did. I thought it would be something the ladies would like; am I right? Or was it a mistake?"

"No, it looks great. I think it was a good idea, but it must have been really expensive!" chimed Pam.

"It was definitely not cheap! I'm still paying it off."

"Well, don't get too carried away by the compliment, but it's actually a nice touch. I would imagine any ladies you're with in the future will certainly appreciate it." She said, trying not to sound too enthusiastic.

As Pam gazed at Michael's stunningly perfect cock she started to become aroused, but hoped he wouldn't notice. She was surprised to realize she was actually excited at the idea of feeling his dick against her smooth, creamy skin. Michael still had no clue what Pam's plan was but he started to get an idea when she grabbed some oil and started to rub it onto his cock. Michael felt ecstatic as Pam's delicate feminine hands began rubbing the warm oil up and down his shaft.

Pam had to now resist the urge to continue stroking his amazingly smooth cock. This had to be his deal. She wanted to have the dignity of not enjoying anything too much. She could feel his bulging veins all over the shaft of his cock and she couldn't help but think that fucking him must have felt like he had a built on ribbed condom.

"Okay," she said as she removed her oily hands from his slippery penis, "Now you get to titty fuck me."

Michael wasn't a genius but knew what that meant and his cock got even harder at the idea of getting to touch Pam's juicy tits with his rock hard dick.

Pam gently cupped her silky breasts glistening with oil and pushed them together then looked up to give Michael a look of invitation.

Michael pushed his hips toward her a few inches and put his oiled up member between her tits and slowly started to thrust up and down as Pam squeezed her boobs together to give Michael more friction on his cock. Her soft, pink nipples stuck out between her fingers as she firmly pushed her D cup tits together.

Michael was in elation. Thrusting his cock between Pam's milk makers felt amazing! He wanted to savor this moment and not cum too soon so he didn't go too fast, as much as he wanted to.

As he kept thrusting Pam looked down at what she was doing to Michael and watched his cock sliding up and down, squeezed by her sexy tits. His cock was becoming even more engorged and his head was turning from a dark reddish color to a deeper purple shade as he kept thrusting a little bit faster. Watching how much he was enjoying her body was turning Pam on and now she couldn't help thinking about sucking his cock as she watched intently as he slid up and down her oiled up breasts. Then, without thinking, she instinctively opened her mouth and bent down to meet Michael's swollen cock as he thrusted upward between her tits. She didn't care anymore about telling Michael she wouldn't suck him off. She was too curious and it already felt too good to stop. Without even a pause she slid her wet mouth over his massive cock and began sucking intensely while she moved her oily hands onto the base of his shaft and started stroking firmly as she sucked.

Michael was beside himself and was almost overjoyed to have beautiful, sexy Pam now shoving his cock into her warm, slippery mouth. He continued gently thrusting to help her out as she began rhythmically bobbing her head up and down over his rock hard dick. He could feel his sizable cock bumping the back of her throat, but she didn't gag or stop at all. In fact it seemed like she wanted to take him even deeper. She put her hands on his hips and continued thrusting his cock into her mouth.

"Michael, I can't believe I'm saying this," Pam said as she briefly pulled off of him, "but I love your cock! It is honestly the most amazing thing I've ever seen or had in my mouth. I want to take it in as far as it will go, but you might need to help me a little bit, but you dare cum yet."

She returned to sliding his throbbing cock deep into her mouth and this time she went a little bit slow. He could feel the head of his shaft going deeper into her mouth, then gently bump the back of her throat. She slid him out again and then started to slide back over him and he again felt his head meet the back of her throat, but this time she pushed and moaned quietly as he felt his cock slide past the back on her mouth and deep into her throat. Michael nearly came when she got him in that far. He could see the lump in her throat as she pushed him further in to the hilt of his shaft. Pam strained and shuddered as she rammed his massive cock down her throat. Then she backed him out and again shoved her wet mouth over his oily cock and without slowing pushed his cock deep into her throat and pulled his hips in toward her as an invitation for him to help. He gently but firmly grabbed the back of her head and began thrusting his cock all the way into her throat harder and harder, but he didn't want to cum yet, so he regained his composure and slowed down, but kept shoving his 10 inch cock deep into Pam's throat. As he pumped his shaft with a full range of motion she let go of his hips and started playing with her now hard nipples which turned her on all the more and she moaned with pleasure at the erotic sensations overflowing and overpowering her body.

Pam was shocked by the fact that she actually was enjoying the feeling of his cock so deep in her throat. His girth and length would have been too much if she hadn't been so horny and determined to accommodate his sexy cock. She did love the way his shaft felt. She had never felt anything that smooth before and the way his veins felt as her lips slid around his shaft as he pushed himself down her throat was making her super wet.

Finally Pam pulled off of Michael's cock and gave Michael a flirty grin.

"Take the rest of your clothes off." she instructed.

As Michael followed her prompting without hesitations Pam began to undress herself. She unzipped her skirt and slowly peeled it down, revealing her shapely ass and hips as she did so. Michael looked with great anticipation. She stepped out of the skirt and began to slowly peel her lacie blue thong down over her perfectly smooth, rounded ass and dropped it on the ground. She slowly whirled around to showcase her fully naked body to Michael.

As she locked her eyes on Michael he began examining and the stunning beauty that was before him. Pam's body was flawless. The pretty face Michael had seen and fantasized to countless times gazing at him, but now her full perky tits standing out, her nipples now hard, her elegant waist gently sloping inward just above her full and curvy hips, beautifully placed atop her smooth and shapely thighs; it was almost too much. Her pussy looked like perfection - she had just waxed herself a day or two before.

12