Pamela - Almost a Threesome

Story Info
Frank is too early, yes - yet too late, too.
1.4k words
3.17
7.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glheinz
glheinz
31 Followers

Too early, far too early, Frank arrived at home.

The international economic negotiations were shattered, each side insisted on their positions, and so his boss, the Minister for Economic Affairs, and the whole delegation had travelled back days before the scheduled closing date. Certainly, there was still a chance that his delegation would return to the negotiating table in a few days' time. Also the public wasn't aware of this radical move. So everything remained open.

Frank regretted the unexpected end very much, even if it was only temporary.

He had become very accustomed to the two doe-eyed beauties that the host had provided to him, like to all other delegation members. From time immemorial it has been and it is always the unwritten task of the host to provide freely and unrestrictedly such attendants, who had to be very active for the delegates in every sense outside the hard conference business.

Most of the time Frank could not differentiate between the bunnies, as they were commonly called. But this time, there was a dark-skinned beauty he was sure to identify for her slightly asymmetrical pageboy hairstyle, her slender boyishness, and a beauty mark on her right breast. And she was the most versatile and flexible girl in bed, too.

Well, the talks had broken off, probably only suspended, but he was very dissatisfied, his libido simply wasn't settled.

Clearly there had been too little bunny games.

Frank hoped that the negotiations were only interrupted and would therefore continue in two or three days. Such an almost undiplomatic behavior meanwhile had firmly established itself in politics. Ever since the Brexit yearlong hopping the delegates have commonly referred to it as "Boris' Balls Battle" in all its ambiguity - although the real actual originator of such battering-ram strategy was the 45th President of the United States.

It was due to the abrupt and perhaps only provisional end that Frank was at his front door at seven o'clock in the morning.

Evelyn and he lived in the left semi-detached house, on the right lived their neighbour Pamela.

Pamela was only a year younger than Evelyn, but looked very different. While Evelyn, like Frank, was slim and slender, Pamela was a bit chubby, well, better very curvy, with a big rack. "If I could, I would place my creamy and heavy load on her busty shelf," Frank often thought when he saw her. But apart from friendly contacts there was nothing more, despite that Frank dreamed a lot about having sex with Pamela. Even when he was sleeping with Eve, he sometimes imagined that they were three. He once hinted to Evelyn that he had fantasized about a threesome with Pamela, and later his wife had asked him for permission to seduce the younger Pamela: "Please leave it to me, I want to seduce her, I want to try it out. Thinking about it already gives me a tingling sensation between my legs." But she also asked Frank to keep silence to their neighbor, because she alone, Eve, wanted to debauch Pamela. Frank had granted her that and encouraged her again and again. He had a suspicion that Pamela would do it with both of them, only lacking the initial spark to start the steamy adventure.

A modern city bike leaned at the wall of Pamela's house. "If she is training her legs by cycling, our sexy Busty Pamela will soon be able to open her thighs very swiftly for us," Frank thought, then he unlocked the front door and entered.

He placed his handy suitcase in the hallway under the coat rack, hung up his coat and put his beret on the hat rack to the other caps and a baseball cap.

As he passed the open kitchen door, he noticed that Eve had already started the coffee machine for an espresso. Eve herself was in the bath; the door was closed, but he heard the noise of the shower.

"So my sweet honey will be very happy surprised that I am home that early," Frank was looking forward to her astonishment and arranged for some space in his pants because of his own anticipation.

Joyfully amazed Frank discovered evidences of a finally successful negotiation or better inveiglement by his Evelyn in the living room. Pamela had visited her, the two wine glasses and the special wine variety revealed it to him. Well, one day when he addressed her to two empty wine glasses in the living room, Eve confessed with a red head and very embarrassed that she had already invited Pamela more often to seduce her.

And now, Eve had obviously been very successful, because sexy ladies' underwear was everywhere. The two women had tried lingerie on and that way Eve had finally allured Pamela successfully into lesbian sex. Frank felt his dick in his pants stiffen relentlessly.

Frank crept up the stairs quietly, wanted to look in the bedroom, wanted to see more possible excitements, for example their toys, and wanted to sniff sweet scents. Gently he opened the door: But Evelyn was still in her bed, turned her back on him. She was naked and slept deeply. His half of the bed facing the door was not completely covered. Frank touched the bed sheet, it was still warm.

So it was Pamela, who had just been in his bed and showered downstairs!

He hoped she would come back to the bedroom from the bathroom. How surprised would she be if he were in bed!

Frank could hardly control himself, his anticipation left his dick stiff and delayed any rapid removal of the clothes. Full of carnal expectations, he undressed and hid his clothes on the chair, put a towel over it - not that Pamela would notice them immediately!

Then he scurried quickly under the cover and pulled it over. It was comfortably and pleasantly warm and he relished the sweet scent, which was still left by Pamela's sweaty curvy body, with relish.

Soon, very soon, she would come in, quickly pick up the coverlet and lie herself down. It would be just a tiny part of a heart's beat for her to notice Frank. "Finally you've made it," she would whisper in his ear and then she would cuddle her soft body to him. Frank would turn over to her and embrace her. He would hold her tight and kiss her perfervid on her mouth. But then his head would move down and Frank would caress her breasts and nipples with tenderness. She would surrender to him and his caresses, fondling him, down his belly, and grabbing his cock. Pamela would be just as horny as he was, so that she would immediately take his cock and guide it to herself and in herself. With deep wild thrusts he would fuck her and knead her tits and suck on her aroused stiff nipples.

But a long time passed, and Pamela did not come yet.

Frank turned to Evelyn, first hugged her from behind and then he squeezed and twirled her right nipple. Eve groaned in her sleep, she demanded more, he knew it. Frank tried to enter from behind. He carefully lifted her right leg slightly and positioned his rigid cock in front of her slit.

Oh, how wet she was! In the killing love game with Pamela Evelyn had almost run out. This was completely new to him, such a severe reaction she had never shown before to him.

Frank penetrated her, moved in her, in and out, well lubricated and slowly with deep thrusts.

Frank had an unbridled desire to taste her sweet lotion, her so very special juice of the hot sex adventure with another woman. There was plenty of it, everything was wet and moist and sticky and slippery and it exuded its special aroma under the blanket. With index and middle finger, Frank took a good portion of her and tried. The sweet, heavy smell rose to his nose and as his taste buds worked on his tongue, he spat in nausea and disgust: Cum!

At the same moment, he heard a thump, a clank, and a curse down the hall. Frank raced down in a fury, his cock dangling to and fro and thus sprinkling the path with the strange virile slimy liquid he had smeared himself with. Frank saw and heard the door slam shut in front of him, but he did not get any further, because his suitcase was lying in the corridor, overturned, the contents scattered on the floor. The naked Frank rushed into the kitchen, to the window on the street side. Casually he glimpsed the empty espresso cup and the open jar of the nut nougat cream, but outside he could only see a young man with a baseball cap swinging on a bicycle and driving off. To see more, for Frank it was too late.

glheinz
glheinz
31 Followers