Pamperboy Servitude

Story Info
A pampered college boy serves an older man.
1.6k words
4.25
33.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a white male. My stats are 135 lbs. 5'8" slim athletic build with long blond hair and blue eyes. I am 21 years old and in my senior year of college. I have been taking advantage of college to learn and expand my horizons. I am holding a good GPA and have also exposed myself to culture, new foods and sexual fetishes. I have a beautiful girlfriend that is a sophomore but I crave more!

One of the best things that I have been exposed to in college is gay sex and fetishes. I love pussy and girls but there is just so much more to sex than just them!

Over the summer before my senior year started I met a 52 year old dominant man in one of the downtown gay bars. Larry weighs about 220 and is over 6 feet tall. He has a very masculine build and a midsized beer belly. He knows what he wants sexually and is not afraid to go for it.

I went back to Larry's apartment the afternoon that I met him and continue to do so on a regular basis, about twice a week since that first time. I want to share the experience of my last visit.

At 5:30 in the evening I met Larry at his place as he returned from work. Larry let me in and took out two beers from the fridge. He shotgunned his and told me to drink mine while he went to shower. "You better be naked when I come out." he ordered.

I heard the shower going and I quickly stripped down and drank my beer. Ten minutes later Larry walked into the kitchen naked himself with a "Goodtimes" overnight underwear pamper for larger kids.

"Put this on!" He ordered, as he took out two more beers, handing me one and shotgunning his.

"Let's go to the living room."

I put on the pamper and it fit me perfectly. It felt so snug and comfy and gave me the feeling that I was a little boy again. I then followed Larry to the living room and he put a porn on and sat down in his La-z-Boy to watch it. I knew my duty and sat down on the floor in front of his spread legs. I took a few more swallows of my beer and admired his cock. It is not huge but is just so perfectly shaped!

I gave it a few licks and took just the head into my mouth. I loved the feeling of its spongy meatiness. I held it in the front of my mouth and used my tongue to lovingly swab the sensitive underside of the head.

"Not yet." Larry commanded. "There is something else that we must do first and we won't be able to do it if we are hard, so just watch the porn."

We watched this bisexual threesome for fifteen minutes and I had finished my second beer and brought Larry two more. I had to go from all the beer, so I got up telling Larry that I had to pee and started for the bathroom.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked. "Why do you think I made you wear that pamper?" "If you have to piss, then do it right here in your pamper!"

My cheeks blushed with humiliation from his command but I had learned to trust Larry over the past few months. Standing there in front of him I just let loose and drenched the whole front of my pamper with hot piss.

Larry smiled and said, "It's contagious, I have to go too so just stand there."

I was expecting him to go to the bathroom but he walked around me and pulled the back of the pamper away from my butt.

"I got a gift for you boy." He whispered into my ear, and started nibbling on the lobe.

I then felt his hot stream hitting me between my ass cheeks! His stream just went on and on for over half a minute! By the time he was done my pamper was drenched front, back and bottom from all of the piss. I could not believe how humiliatingly erotic it was! The hot piss cause the absorbent gel to expand. The pamper now conformed perfectly to the shape of my body and hugged my privates and ass so nicely! I luxuriated in the warmness of all our piss.

"Now I want my blowjob!" Larry commanded, as he sat back down in his La-z-boy.

I quickly sat back down on the floor and could feel all the hot soaked pamper gel squishing under my ass. This was so humiliating but yet it felt so erotic, so naughty and so good!

I took Larry's cock back into my mouth and lovingly swabbed the head with my tongue. I could feel him stiffen and grow in my mouth and was proud of myself.

Larry grabbed my head in both of his hands and selfishly controlled my bobbing. I loved having him control me like this. As if I couldn't give him pleasure myself. He had to remind me that he was in control, even when I was blowing him!

"Don't forget my balls, boy." Larry reminded.

I reluctantly let go of his cock and leaned down more on the floor. Larry had low hanging nuts and they were draped over the edge of the cushion. At first I just sucked and tugged gently on little pieces of his nutsac skin. I needed more though and took both nuts into my mouth. His balls filled my mouth so nicely and I enjoyed swirling my tongue around each individual gonad. I actually felt dirtier teabagging than blowing. Soon I started to hum in order to give his nuts some vibration and every once in a while I would tug the whole sac with my mouth. I knew that Larry was having a great time.

I too was having a great time. I loved serving this dominant man. It just seemed to right to be on the floor, in a piss drenched pamper with his manhood in my mouth! I was enjoying myself so much that I lost track of time because the porn ended and Larry had to put another one on.

Once he had another one going he had me bend over the arm of the La-z-boy. He called it "my boi on the boy" position. I loved this position because now I also had a view of the porn playing on the TV.

Larry pulled my drenched pamper down but not off. It was now resting in the middle of my thighs. I heard him open up a condom and flick open the bottle of lube. In no time his cockhead was at the entrance to my hole. I pushed out like I was trying to take a dump and his head went right in!

Larry was gracious and let it rest there for a minute before going in deeper. Soon I was pushing my ass back to meet his thrusts!

Larry told me how he like the way that the pamper held my legs close together making my ass tighter. He would slap one of my but cheeks every so often.

I loved having my ass violated and Larry was a master. Sometimes he took his cock all the way out and reinserted just the head and sometimes he pushed all the way in to the hilt. I could feel his pubic hair grinding into my ass cheeks when he went deep!

We were already into the second scene of this porno when Larry commanded me to pull the pamper up and assume the position! The position was me kneeling on me knees with my ass resting on my heels. In this position I would tilt my head back, open my mouth as wide as I could and stick my tongue all the way out.

Larry pulled out and I quickly assumed the position, waiting, feeling my submission and the coldness of the piss drenched pamper. He removed the condom and started wacking off above my face. Larry always needs to be in control and he will not let me give him his orgasm. He does it himself. Soon I felt the first pulse of his seed on my tongue. Four more pulses proceeded and Lary painted my tongue, upper front teeth and lip with his slime.

I swallowed and then went to work collecting all the cum off my teeth and lip with my tongue. This forced me to taste it and I was glad! I loved Larry's seed, and by dispersing it all over my mouth, I got to enjoy it much longer. When I was done another bead of cum had formed on the tip of Larry's cock and I lovingly sucked it off.

With the sticky lube running out of my ass into the pamper and his taste still heavy in my mouth Larry now made me pull the front of my pamper down and stroke off. I was so horny from serving him that I had a strong orgasm within a minute. I collected all of my cum in the palm of my left hand and Larry commanded me to slurp it down. I sucked it all in, and swished it around my mouth, enjoying its flavor almost as much as I had enjoyed Larry's seed. After I swallowed it down I licked my palm clean.

Larry allowed me to rinse off in his shower and commanded me to get lost. As I left his apartment I knew that it was going to be hard to wait the few days till the next time that I was demanded to serve him.