Pam's Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife humiliated by next door and his friend.
2.6k words
4.25
103.9k
29

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days following our outdoor spanking session my wife was talking to our neighbours. My wife mentioned after they told us they had gone away she said she saw the curtains moving. She was told it was Miles, a friend of their son who was house sitting for them. She then told me this person had probably seen everything while she was being spanked then following happened a few nights later.

I had gone to work on a night shift when at approx. nine o clock a knock at the side door and she went to answer. Seeing Henry, next door's son stood there she asked if everything was all right thinking something may have happened. He stood there and said this is Miles my friend and we have some post for you. Pam could feel herself going red knowing this was the person who was house sitting for them a few days ago. Pam looked him up and down. Miles was a few years older than Henry and more solid build and he looked at Pam with a smirk. She said she felt as though he knew something.

Pam took the post and said thank you and they both stood there looking at her. She was unsure what they wanted then Miles spoke and said you better read it, this isn't normal post we need an answer. When she looked at it there was no stamp and just addressed: To Pam. She asked them into the kitchen and opened the envelope.

Pam started to read the letter and suddenly became clear what they wanted. The letter said. I Pam agree to do anything asked by Miles and Henry. In return, a video of me being spanked and fingered in the garden would not be put on YouTube for everyone to see.

She said you have not got anything like that and get out now. Miles took his phone out and started to show Pam the video he had taken of us a few days previous showing her getting spanked in the garden when we thought we were alone. She looked at Henry who just stared at the kitchen floor. She looked at Miles and said this is blackmail and against the law. He said it can be on You Tube within minutes.

Previously, we had seen some video clips on the internet involving ex-girlfriends and she did not want to become one of them. She asked what they wanted her to do. Miles said sit down face the camera phone and read the letter out saying that she agreed to everything they requested, they promised they would then delete the video. Pam noticed through all this Henry never said anything it was Miles doing all the talking.

He said to start with, go put that skirt on you were wearing in the video and no underwear. Then what? Then we will let you know. She went upstairs to change and returned. Miles said take off your top let's see your tits. She did as she was asked thinking it would be over soon, two young lads would be running home soon if they see a little pussy and tit. Henry said put those boots of yours on, she said you mean the ankle boots, why? Cos it makes you look like a slut he said, tell her Henry. Henry looked at her and said yes, you look like a dirty slut. Miles said now do some star jumps and let's see those tits bouncing up and down come on and shouted NOW. Pam jumped up and down and they both started laughing at her, she had to admit she was getting quite turned on by the humiliation.

After a while she said is that it can I get dressed now. Not a chance Miles said while Henry just stared at her tits. What now then. They both looked at each other and she thought that is it they have no idea what to have her do now, it could be all over. Henry said go run round the garden let's see your tits bouncing when you run outside in the garden. What if your parents see? Don't worry they're out for the night Henry said. Pam went out through the conservatory and jogged three laps of the garden with her tits bouncing all around her body then came in.

Miles then said now, go outside get on your hands and knees on the grass and crawl to the other end of the garden so we can see your slut ass all the way to the end and when you get to the garden table bend over and spread your ass cheeks like you did the other day when you were being fingered.

Pam looked at him and said you have to be kidding. He just waved his phone in her face and said your choice. She walked out dropped to her hands and knees and started to crawl towards the end of the garden. She was aware they could see everything as she crawled forward and they followed close behind. Henry said HELL, she is shaved, no hair on her pussy or ass hole what a slag. As she got to the garden table Miles told her to stop, stand up and bend over the end of the table like she had been told to do. Pam bent over and stayed there.

NO, he shouted, legs wide apart and spread your ass cheeks, she did as told and began to feel the cool air breeze against her ass hole and pussy and realised just how wet she was. How long do I stay like this she asked, till we say came the reply.

Pam was now so wet her pussy juices were running down her legs, she was getting off on the humiliation. After what seemed an eternity Henry said sit on the table spread your legs wide and show us your wet pussy. I want to see some top shelf magazine poses. Pam sat on the table opened her legs as wide as she could and they could see her smooth wet pussy lips glistening and then took her fingers and opened her pussy lips. Oh my god said Henry, told you she would be a dirty slut said Miles.

They then told Pam to get inside the house, Miles told Henry to sit in the chair in conservatory then instructed Pam to lean forward hold the arms of the chair and give Henry a blow job.

Wait a minute she said showing myself to you and actually having sex is a different matter. Miles said ok your choice we will go now Henry and put all this on line

.

OK OK, Let's do it she said, Henry stood up dropped his jeans and stood there with a raging hard on, sit down she said and bent over him, realising Miles was looking directly up her ass and she could do nothing to hide her wetness. Resting one hand on the chair arm she went to put her hand round his cock. As soon as she touched his cock he twitched and Pam realised it would not take long to get him to cum She started pumping him with her hand and suddenly felt a sharp smack on her ass which made her stand upright,

Your mouth I said, not your hand Miles said. Pam bent right over taking his cock in her mouth. Legs apart said Miles. At this stage her pussy juices were running. Miles traced the outline of the hand print he left on her ass after spanking it. He let his finger brush up against her pussy and it came away soaked. She was being totally humiliated by them both.

Miles pushed two fingers into her pussy hard then half way out then in and out. Each time he caught her clit and she was starting to enjoy this too much. She pushed herself back to meet his oncoming assault with his fingers and suddenly Pam could hold back no longer and came with a loud shriek.

I told you said Miles the slut loves it. Henry was squirming in the chair and he took hold of Pam's head and forced it down the length of his cock. He had an average size cock she took it all the way to the back of her throat but was running out of breath she lifted her head to take in air. Just then Miles pushed a finger or two she wasn't sure into her pussy and started moving them around inside her.

Pam started moving her mouth up and down his cock and licking the end trying to go as fast as possible to get it over with. All the time drops of pre cum were on the end of Henry's cock and Pam licked it off running her tongue right over the end.

Henry grabbed her head pushed it back down on his rock hard cock and started to fuck her mouth from his sitting position lifting his buttocks and pushing as far down Pam's throat as possible. Henry let out a cry and shot his cum in Pam's mouth it seemed to go on for ages spurt after spurt and she could not swallow it all and it started to dribble out of her mouth and she wanted to stand up but Miles kept her in that position and worked her pussy and rubbing her clit.

Miles seemed to know what he was doing but Henry had finished. Miles took his fingers out and wiped them over her ass paying attention to her ass hole. He then told her to stand up turn around and do the same to him as she had done with Henry. Pam got up, wiped the cum that was running down her chin on the back of her hand and bent over, this time giving Henry a close up view of her pussy and pink ass hole. Miles cock was bigger and thicker than Henry's but she thought let's get this over with.

Pam bent right over taking his cock in her mouth sliding up and down it, she knew this was going to be different to Henry. She kept going up and down Miles made no effort to force it down her throat he just sat there enjoying it. Smack her ass the slut likes that Miles said to Henry. He smacked it a few times on each cheek then started to kneed her cheeks in doing so when spreading her cheeks he could see right up her pussy and he said her pussy is soaking wet.

Push a couple of fingers up her pussy Miles said and Pam felt his fingers push straight up. No finesse just pushed straight up. Pam had to assume Henry had little, if any experience with girls. It was good she was wet and well lubricated. Wipe your fingers over her ass hole and push them up there she likes to take it up her ass.

All the while Pam was sucking on his cock occasionally coming up for air then back again not understanding why she had failed to make him shoot his cum yet. Miles took hold of Pam's shoulders to support her and then told her to reach behind spread her ass and let Henry see right up her pink ass hole. Pam reached back spread her cheeks and lifted them up to totally separate them. She was actually enjoying herself now exposing her pussy and ass and her juices were flowing and running down the inside of her thighs.

Henry said oh my god I'm getting hard again. Miles told him to put fingers back into her pussy get them well lubricated and smear it all round her bum hole. Once again Miles was doing all the instructing. Henry pushed two fingers in rough and deep knocking the wind out of Pam causing her to cough and gag over Miles cock Henry removed his fingers and smeared them around her bum hole then pushing a finger up her ass working it in and out for a short time then pushing another finger in working them both in and out. Henry was just starting to insert a third finger when Pam shook her head and lifted off and said enough is enough now.

Miles stood up said to Henry bring her over here and bend her over the kitchen table Pam said I've done what you wanted now leave. When I have fucked you said Miles you're so wet you know you want it. Pam said ok, and then you both go. OK they agreed. Pam bent over the kitchen table and Miles told Henry to kneel on the table astride Pam in the middle of her back facing her ass. He then told him to reach forward spread her ass cheeks and pull up at the same time leaving her ass hole and pussy wide open.

He pushed his cock into her pussy, it was so wet and with the spit and saliva from Pam's mouth on his cock there was no resistance at all. He pushed in and out for a few minutes then said to her you are such a slut aren't you, yes she said I am a slut, a dirty slut. Miles said If only your friends could see you now.

You're a dirty slut and a slag, say it, she repeated it saying she was a dirty slut and a slag. Miles then pulled out of her pussy and Pam let out a whimper. She felt his dick going up and down her crease of her ass she knew what was coming he was going to come all over her ass.

Suddenly she felt his cock at the entrance of her ass hole forcing its way in she wiggled her ass trying to object. Hold her ass tight and spread wider said Miles as he pushed all the way in. It was tight and she had not been expecting it he pulled back nearly all the way out the pushed in with more force once, twice, three four after that Pam lost count and she started to enjoy the feel of her ass being fucked. It sent her over the edge with one almighty orgasm gushing out she was coming hard and with her pussy being spread she was running all down her inner thighs and her knees were buckling.

Miles kept pounding then she felt him coming in her ass she could feel his come spurting out of his cock and keeping coming he pulled out and his spunk ran out of her ass and dripped and ran down the inside of her legs onto the carpet. Miles said to Henry get back here and you can fuck her any hole you feel like.

Pam just lay there too spent to care. Henry came round and pushed is cock right up her pussy and began pumping away. After a while he pulled out and pushed it right up her gaping ass hole after a few more thrusts Henry spurted his cum up her ass then pulled out and let it come all over her ass hole and pussy.

They helped Pam up and sat her in a chair and asked if she wanted a drink and said she was the best milf ever. She asked Miles how he could keep going for so long as she thought she had it in the bag when she was giving him a blow job. He said he had been popping Viagra for a few hours previous to going there tonight and if she wanted she could give him another blow job now. She passed on that and then they got their phones and showed her they deleted the video of us in the garden.