Pam's Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife humiliated and used as cum dump.
3.1k words
4.26
94.9k
35

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CH. 3 HUMILIATED BY THE SOCCER SQUAD.

Following the previous humiliation by Miles and Henry everything was going well till a few months later I was back on my night shifts and Pam said there was a knock at the door and Miles stood there. He said to her I would like to make you the same offer as last time, we fuck you and a video does not get put on the internet. No way she said I watched you delete the video and you said there were no other copies.

This is a different video he said from your last performance with me and Henry. Same offer, do as we ask and video is deleted and not put on line for everyone to see. Show me, she said, she looked at his phone then she saw herself bent over giving Henry a blow job and the camera right behind her looking between her legs and right up into her ass hole and pussy. Then another part showed her ass cheeks being spread by Henry while Miles fucks her up her ass hole. Ok Pam says where is Henry you said us. Let's get this done where is he. Not Henry, he's not here, said Miles.

I brought our five a side soccer squad for a gangbang he opened the door and they all piled into the kitchen. Pam said whoa, whoa no way this is happening, I have never done anything like this not a chance. Ok Miles said sorry guys, but I have a good video here if you would like to see it before it goes public.

Pam had butterflies in her stomach, the slutty side of her was taking control and started to think it may not be a bad thing after all. Pam said I will see how this goes, but if it gets out of hand I will scream. They all cheered and started groping Pam over her clothes. Wait, before we start all phones to be put in cupboard and no videos to be taken. They all put phones on the table Pam counted them put them away.

Right what do want me to do first. Miles said well I know you like a little spanking how about we all give you six of the best that will be thirty six swats but only with our hands though. Now go put the short skirt on. Ok Pam said but if anyone starts spanking hard it's all over.

She came back down stairs to wolf whistles and cheers. Let's have the top off and see those big tits someone said and the others cheered again.

Move into the conservatory said Miles and we can put her over the chair arm or go outside she likes that. Pam said not with the neighbours in next door, no worry they are away for the night said Miles. Pam bent over the chair arm waiting for the first one to begin, WOW, one said, she shaves her pussy nice and smooth and some laughter from the others.

Slap slap slap, three quick swats on one cheek then the same on the other cheek. Not too bad she thought, I can get through this if the others are the same. The next guy up slapped her a little more forceful and only one at a time he wanted to savour it he said. After his six her ass was warming up a little. The next guy stepped up and gave 2 slaps on each cheek then waited a while before landing the final one on each cheek harder than the others.

It was then decided to move outdoor and onto the wooden garden table. This time Pam was bent across the long side of the rectangular table not the end as she had been with me previous. Two guys took hold of one of her legs each at the ankles and spread them as far as she could which was wider than the table legs at the ends and just as she was getting comfortable they then stretched her legs about another foot apart and one guy took hold of her arms and pulled her across the table top. She was thoroughly stretched and could feel cool breeze on her ass hole and now wet pussy.

She knew her pussy and ass hole were totally on show but she was beginning to enjoy it a little too much. The fourth guy stepped up and landed a stinging slap on each cheek then waited a short time and repeated the process. Pam tensed as his finger caught the inside of her legs catching her pussy. He then delivered the last smacks with slaps right on the top of the inside of her thighs. The next guy said she had the best ass he had ever seen and it was going a nice shade of pink. He let fly with a couple of swats in quick time and Pam could feel them getting harder now or was it her ass was just a bit sore. The final slap came down and she flinched a little and let out a yelp.

The last one was Miles he approached and ran his hand over her ass onto her pussy and came away soaked in pussy juice. He said told you she was a slut and would enjoy it. He then slapped her hard three times on one cheek and twice on the other making her wait for the final swat. Her ass was now red and stinging. When the final swat came Pam let out yelp he hit her square on the pussy right between her legs. Pam said that hurt and was trying to get up. Stop moving he said it's done now. We can get on with the real fun.

They said they wanted to see her bouncing tits so told her to jog round then garden until they told her to stop. She went off jogging to cheers from everyone and her tits bouncing all over her chest. Pam could feel her pussy juices running down her legs but tried to ignore it. They told her to stop and come into the kitchen and they bent her over the kitchen table and one of the guys went into the garden and pulled up some carrots till he found one about four inches long but very stumpy and all the long green tops still attached . Spread her ass he said let's put this up there. Pam was unsure what was happening and asked what is going on.

Shut up slut, or we will put a cock in your mouth she was told. Her ass cheeks were spread wide and she felt the tip of something going into her wet pussy. She realised it wasn't a cock but was unsure what it was. The carrot was pushed up and twisted round and around and was coated in juices then taken out. While her cheeks were spread some guy spit on her pink ass hole so much it was dripping down her ass and onto her pussy and then someone pushed the carrot into her pink ass hole.

Pam let out a moan and they stood her up, she stood there looking at them with the carrot used as a butt plug and the long green furry tops hanging down out of her ass looking like a green tail. They all started laughing but for a strange reason she was enjoying her humiliation.

Right they said walk naked up to the main road and stand there until four vehicles have passed and wave to them as they pass. No way, Pam said I will be arrested for indecent exposure. Well if you don't do as we say video will be on internet tonight. She knew there were no other houses between ours and the main road at the end but there were some other houses further down our road, if they were to go out they would have to pass her and see her stood there naked.

She asked for a coat to wear to walk down to the main road then take it off. No was the loud shout now get your slutty ass out and get up to the road and they pushed her outside into the driveway. She started walking away, up to the road the carrot was rubbing in her ass hole and the long green tops coming out of her ass looked silly but she carried on walking.

She got to the road and stood there. Not having to wait long before the first vehicle passed tooting its horn as Pam waved to them. Then a big transporter went past and gave her a big blast on the air horn. She then had to wait a short time before the next car just drove past without acknowledging her. The last vehicle was a white van driving very slow and tooting at her she waved at the van. It slowed down and stopped just past her and two guys started to get out. Pam turned and ran back to the guys tottering in high heels and her tits bouncing all over her chest and the carrot rubbing in her ass. It must have looked a strange sight from the back as she was running away with the green tail hanging down out of her ass. The guys cheered and waved at the two getting out of the van and they turned and got back in the van and drove off.

They took Pam in the house and started pinching her tits, her nipples were now standing out erect, and nipping her ass and groping her. They lifted her up and laid her on her back on the table with her ass just hanging over the edge. Someone grabbed her ankles started lifting her legs up and bending them at the knees and pushing them back, then someone behind her reached over took her ankles so her knees were now nearly down by her ears and ankles were right behind her head held by one guy on each leg spreading her as wide as possible.

Pam new her pussy and ass hole were on full view to everyone but her heart was beating fast and she liked how she felt inside. She felt more than naughty, she felt like a slut and was being used as one, as a fuck toy, and she wanted more. She felt some fingers going into her ass as the carrot was still there she wriggled and got her ass slapped. The fingers were pushed in and pulled the carrot out much to Pam's relief.

Pam felt someone's fingers pushing into her pussy, god she is soaking wet a voice said a total slut said another, what a slag and they all cheered. The fingers worked in and out taking pussy juice out and smearing over the outside of her smooth pussy and over her ass hole although her ass hole was still gaping open from the carrot being in there. Suddenly the fingers in her pussy were replaced by a hard cock pushing in and out. The guys stood behind her head stretched her legs further apart and then started playing with each of her tits rubbing the nipples sucking them, tweaking and pulling them.

The guy pulled out of her pussy and drove it straight up her ass hole pushing in and out, she was thankful she was still gaping and there was plenty of pussy juices running down over her ass hole. It was too much for Pam she let out a loud moan and had an orgasm.

Gripping the guy with her ass hole as she tensed and he came right up her ass filling her with his cum. He pulled out and was immediately replaced with another cock ramming up her ass hole.

Meanwhile the guy who just cum in her ass moved to her head and pushed his ass stained cock in her mouth telling her to lick it clean like the slut she is and started to fuck her mouth.

The guy in her ass started pushing and pulling out faster and then let out a yell as he shot his cum right up her ass. The guy at her head said get up here she will lick your cock clean. He pulled out, now the cum was dripping out of Pam's ass down her crack and up her back. He walked around to her head and pushed his cock in her mouth replacing the other guy.

The next guy pushed his cock into her pussy and started sliding in and out. He then started rubbing her clit which was very sensitive and made her jump a little. This was the first guy who even thought of giving her some pleasure and she started to moan. Look someone said the slag is enjoying herself, and they were right Pam couldn't hide it.

The guy started to move his cock around inside her just pushing in at a different angle each time and this made Pam cum again covering his cock with her juices. He increased speed and cum right up her pussy filling it with his spunk. He slowed down and eased out of her letting cum and pussy juice dribble out of her now coming from both holes.

One guy got on the table and lay down, Pam was instructed to straddle him and fuck him while she was on top.

Pam straddled the guy and noticed he had the largest cock she had seen so far and hoped she could make him cum before he wanted to push that thing up her ass. She slid down his cock. It was a tight fit, even with all the cum up her pussy it was still tight, but she slid part way down and stopped for a few seconds then eased up his cock a few inches then slid down again taking it fully up her pussy and she was now on her knees. She then moved up and down the full length of his cock riding him.

Pam then felt herself being pushed forward so her tits were on his chest and fingers then started going into her ass hole she assumed it was two fingers but was unsure as her ass was slightly numb and still full of cum.

After a while she was told to keep moving up and down on his cock, no need to stop. Then she felt a cock was pushing into her ass hole.

This was new territory to Pam, never before had she had one guy up her pussy and one guy up her ass at the same time. Both cocks started working their way in and out of her and soon had a steady rhythm going. There was always a cock in her, as one was on the way out the other was on the way in. It was painful at first especially in her ass but after a while this gave way to pleasure and she was building up to another orgasm.

The last guy came round to her head and told her to start sucking him off. He pushed his cock in her mouth right to the back of her throat and Pam started gagging and he eased out a little so she could breathe then pushed it all the way back in again and started fucking her mouth. This was total humiliation and abuse of all three of her holes at once.

She could hold back no longer and started to shake with another orgasm. The other three watching guys started clapping and cheering. Pam could feel the guy in her pussy swelling up and shoot his spunk right up into her pussy. Pam could feel it keep pumping up into her as it could not run out because his cock was too tight so nothing would happen till she climbed off him. Then the guy up her ass started to come and filled what room was left up her ass with his cum.

The guy in her mouth carried on fucking her mouth and came like a rocket shooting to the back of Pam's throat forcing her to swallow. He cum so much and hard she could not swallow it all and it started dribbling out of her mouth and running down her chin. The guy in her ass pulled out and the guy up her pussy slid out and cum poured out of both holes onto the table.

Pam was lifted off and laid there on her back exhausted and completely fucked.

Look at the mess she is making on the table someone said, yeah get the slut to lick the table clean. They lifted her off and told her to lick it clean. Pam started to lick the table the taste of guys cum and her pussy juices and other stuff was not nice and she lifted her head and said I'm not licking this pass a towel over. Her head was grabbed by some hands and forced down onto the table and her ass was spanked hard as she was told to lick it clean NOW and her face was pushed into it. Pam did as she was told and licked it all clean. This was now total humiliation licking up guys cum and cum from her ass.

While watching this two of the other guys had become hard again and walked to her while jerking off their cocks. No, no more Pam said and the guys just stood there jerking themselves. After a while with Pam still laid there face down on the table with her ass in the air with cum running down the inside of her legs one guy came all over her face and hair, closely followed by the second guy doing exactly the same covering her face and hair. Now she looks like a complete slut one said.

Pam was laid there covered in cum all over her face and hair and cum still dripping out of her holes. The guys dressed took their phones walked out without even a thank you. Only Miles showed her the old video on his phone and deleted it. He turned to Pam and said next time I will bring the full squad of eleven if you fancy it.

Five months later and we have heard Miles has moved away from the area so that should be the end of Pam being used and humiliated even if she did enjoy some of it.