Pam's Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
Embarrassed at the doctors.
1.3k words
4.13
35.7k
8
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HUMILIATION AT THE DOCTORS

A few days after Pam being used by the local football team as a cum dump she had to make an appointment to see a nurse at the local walk in centre as she was still sore and she thought she may need antibiotics. The nurse called her in and asked her the problem. Not to go into too much detail Pam said she had recently had sex with multiple partners in one night and was still quite sore. The nurse instructed her to take her jeans and underwear off and lay on the table.

She was then told to put her ankles in stirrups on either side of the table and shuffle her bottom right down to the edge of the table so her bottom was overhanging the table.

With this done Pam was now very exposed and the nurse said that her bottom looked red and sore and she needed to push the stirrups further back so this meant Pam's knees were nearly right up to either side of her chest, Pam's ass and pussy was now fully exposed to the nurse.

The nurse touched her ass hole and ran her gloved finger around the rim which made her flinch. A light was positioned shining directly into her ass and she could feel the heat from the lamp and then the cool air blowing over her ass hole, and she was then starting to enjoy being on display.

She was hoping her juices would not start leaking from her pussy as the nurse touched her most intimate parts all around the outer edge.

The nurse told Pam she would need antibiotics which would have to be given by a doctor so she would go out and get the first available doctor to examine her and prescribe the required tablets. The nurse asked Pam if she would be all right with that and would she be happy staying in this position until she came back with a doctor. Pam replied it would be ok.

When the nurse had gone it felt like an eternity to Pam laid there with her ass cheeks spread and pussy lips slightly open and cool air blowing across them. She was now enjoying it a lot. Pam's hand started to work her way down to her pussy and slipped a finger in and she was really wet inside. She thought a good job the doctor was not examining her pussy today.

Suddenly the door was opened and she moved her hand to the side. The nurse stood there with a male doctor, not quite how Pam had imagined this visit going, she didn't fancy explaining how this happened to him. The doctor looked at her and said the nurse tells me you have been, very sexually active. Pam nodded and said meekly yes. She felt like a naughty school girl.

Ok, let's see what we can sort out for you. Instruments please nurse and a tray of metal instruments was put down to one side of her.

The doctor put latex gloves on and told the nurse to do so. Right said the nurse we need to see as much as possible so the doctor will be putting an instrument in the opening and then stretching your bottom hole as wide as possible. It may be uncomfortable but necessary.

Pam just nodded. She felt lube being smeared around her ass hole and up inside. The cold instrument probing at the opening of her ass then felt cold metal entering her and sliding in. she then felt her ass hole widening and cool air then heat from the light. Her hole kept getting wider and was now becoming uncomfortable but making her pussy even wetter she was sure she felt her pussy juices dribbling down to her bum hole but hoped it was just her imagination.

The doctor said to the nurse you can see how red and swollen it is in there we will need cream and antibiotics for this please. Pam liked the idea of people looking at her with her ass wide open and totally on display .She was unable or unwilling to do anything about it. Suddenly Pam's ass hole seemed to be released and started contracting back to normal.

The doctor walked round to Pam's head with a tube of cream opened it and started to apply lots of cream on his middle finger telling her and showing her how to coat the finger well.

Then he explained he was going to insert his finger in her bottom, coating the inside of her. All Pam could say was ok. He walked back down asked the nurse to spread her cheeks as far as possible and inserted the lubricated finger right up Pam's ass hole in one swift push. He then started turning his finger around saying this is to make sure it was fully lubricated inside.

At that moment it was all Pam could do not to orgasm she bit her tongue and squeezed her eyes up. The nurse asked her if she was all right and Pam just nodded. The doctor started to remove his finger and asked the nurse to put a small amount of ointment on her finger and just rub it around the outside of Pam's bottom hole coating the outside. The ointment felt cool to Pam and she welcomed the feeling.

The doctor then took a tablet about half inch long, showed it to Pam and said this gets inserted up your bottom next and this should clear the infection up. You need to do this twice a day for one week.

He then began pushing the tablet up her ass hole. With all the lube it went straight in and was followed by the doctor's fingers pushing as far as possible so his knuckles on his other fingers were pushing against Pam's ass. This made her groan, unsure if it was with pain or pleasure.

Now let's take a look and see what is happening a little higher up as you seem very red all around.

Pam was now panicking as the doctor would see she was wet and her pussy would leak her juice all over the paper towel on the table.

The doctor and nurse put clean gloves on and the doctor asked the nurse to part Pam's vagina lips so he could adjust the light and as she did so Pam definitely felt her juices run down into her ass hole.

Pam was going bright red and totally embarrassed now. The nurse just eased a finger into her pussy a little way. The nurse then said it would be a similar procedure as previous with an instrument going in and opening her up wide so the doctor could see.

Pam felt the cool metal instrument sliding into her pussy and being opened and stretched just like her ass was a few minutes earlier.

The doctor fingers traced around the edge of Pam's pussy making her twitch and try to clench her ass cheeks but this was impossible as she was stretched so wide. He said to Pam you are red and sore with a mild infection. She would need to do the same treatment but without the cream then took a different colour tablet from the one up her ass and inserted this up her pussy and then took the instrument out.

Once again he said you will need to do this twice a day for one week any further problems come back and see the nurse.

Finally he looked at Pam and said oral sex as well? and Pam looked at him. He said we are not here to judge, but we may need to give some antibiotics for you, assuming you did oral.

Pam nodded and looked down on her semi naked body with her legs still in the stirrups feeling very embarrassed said she would have the tablets.

Pam was then told to get dressed and asked if there was anything else the nurse could help with. Pam thought she had done enough for this first visit and left feeling humiliated and very embarrassed and extremely horny.