Pam's Carabobo Battle Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kcamal
kcamal
611 Followers

I got up and moved over closer to Jorge who had one leg in his arms and pulled her further open. Philippe got up and grabbed her tits, "Suck on em, man!" he yelled to another guy in the Jacuzzi. They pulled her so far open I thought they might split her in half. Pam was moaning like a whore as Raul pulled her hair roughly again and started cumming inside my wife with loud grunts. Grunting and thrusting, grunting and thrusting, emptying his cum into her cunt like a mad man as we all watched. It was an awesome sight. Finally he pulled out of my wife and we saw his cum dripping out of Pam's now gaping meat lips.This caused the man on the other side of her face to orgasm too, his sperm mixing thickly with the first man's. Pam said nothing as she let them cum all over her face. Her eyes remained fixed on the cock as stream after stream after stream of syrupy white sperm splattered over and over onto her, coating her face and hair thickly with their white frosting.

Two more greedy cocks replaced the others as the men continued to use Pam's mouth hole for their pleasure. One guy was yelling "tragar mi cum puta" as I stood up and walked around the group of men to her torso. I didn't speak, her mouth obviously too full to reply as the cum was seeping out from around the cock. Her pussy was being fucked by another stranger, and it was a dripping mess too. Several other men who couldn't wait had blown their loads all over her body including her belly, breasts and legs. The man in her pussy grunted and pulled out. This one was different from the rest, he didn't just want to cum inside her pussy he had other plans. His grabbed his engorged cock with his right hand as his left hand reached over and parted the lips of my wife's pussy, holding them wide open. Men on either side of her prone body aided him, their groping hands pulling and stretching her cunt lips open until it looked like wings on the edge of a gaping sinkhole. His face was a picture of intense concentration as he stared into the depths of my wife's spread hole. He took very careful aim as his orgasm approached, pointing his cock dead center. He kept this up for a full minute until he could hold back no more, and thick creamy jets of mucus blasted from his penis onto Pam's pubic hair and into her gaping pussy. His orgasm was intense, lasting 20 or 30 seconds as he coated my wife's entire pussy and asshole with thick doses of white gelatinous fluid until pubic hair and pussy were a creamy mound. I watched in amazement as Pam's chest and belly began to quiver and then shake as her whole body arched and my wife's pussy spasming against the working hands. My wife was moaning wildly having an intense orgasm from being used and abused by total strangers.

My wife's cumbath was over for the moment as they laid her by the water. Pam scooped up a hand of pool water and tried to rinse some of the cum from her face. She was still bent over the side of the Jacuzzi moaning continuously from her other hand between her legs. Philippe and Andres were on the side talking when a couple of the younger guys lifted my wife at Andres' direction. Andres laid on the fully reclined lounge chair with his erection pointing straight up. He directed the guys to slide my wife onto his cock with her face towards him. His cock slide right inside her and appeared engulfed his balls too. She grabbed at one of the boys and quickly took over half his cock in her mouth. He was quick to grab her head and started pumping his cock into her mouth for his pleasure.

I realized what Philippe and Andres were talking about when Philippe announced to the whole group " I get her ass first". Philippe approach my wife with his 11 inch erection protruding in front of him. He leered happily down at the spectacle, enjoying the sight of my wife being so thoroughly fucked. A demented expression crossed his face as he reached out and slapped Pam's asscheek. My wife yelped or tried around the cock entering her throat. Philippe appeared to be degrading my wife as a show of domination over this white woman.

A loud crack resounded throughout the area, and Pam stiffened; cock in mouth, as if stung by an electric shock. Whack; the sound filled the area again but louder as Philippe spanked my wife's ass. He began to work up a rhythm; first slow, then faster and faster. His slaps increased to at least one per second as he took pleasure in humiliating Pam in front of everybody. Red welts of Philippe's open palm began to appear on my wife's ass cheeks as he spanked her hard.

Pam resume sucking cock as if nothing was happening to her bottom. I had to wonder if she hadn't secretly fantasized about this sort of thing, too. Another man, obviously inspired by the scene reached over and stuck one, then two, then three fingers in my wife's little asshole. He jammed them in and out as fast as he could. Soon another man approached her, and they were taking turns wedging their fingers into her stretched anus. Philippe just smiled at his work.

I began to wonder how long Pam had craved something like this, had she fantasized and wished for a group of men to deeply fuck and humiliate her? I was wondering if it was the thought of her being the center of attention of a Gangbang that was really making her pant and squeal with delight as she came when we fucked? My thoughts were snapped as Philippe announced "time to put some cock up there, boys!" He positioned himself behind her and in one swift stroke, buried his whole cock inside Pam's already red anus. She didn't even flinch as he entered. The site of the brown body below her, the young brown cock in her mouth and the black body on top of my wife's silky white skin in broad daylight was wildly erotic.

Philippe started up a vicious rhythm as he pounded her asshole mercilessly, each stroke banging her so hard that her whole body was bucked forward. She was clearly having difficulty sucking cock now, as his thrusts would occasionally push the cock in her mouth to penetrate her throat so deep it caused her to choke. This drove the young boy crazy as he grabbed the back of her head with both hands and standing on the tips of his toes tried to put his cock in her stomach. Philippe reached forward and grabbed her wrists, pulling them behind her as he used them to drive his cock deeper. The young boy was groaning; spewing his seed and causing my wife to gag as Philippe kept up his relentless pace.

Her mouth was getting the most use, as several men used her mouth to finish themselves off. Some would blow their loads down her throat, but most preferred to pull out at the last second and blast their sperm all over her white delicate features. Some wouldn't even last long enough to have her suck them and they would simply rush up, stroke their cocks and spew their cum on her. Her face was an unrecognizable mask of white cum. Thick gooey white blobs glazed her cheeks, running down her chin like icing on a cake. White streamers shot into her hair, some hanging down at eye level and bobbing back and forth as she was fucked. Creamy mucus covered her eyes, practically gluing them shut. Ivory jelly coated her nose, lips and dripping down her neck and breasts. Some even lay on her ears and shoulders, as those who couldn't wait and couldn't get close enough to her face chose a different target to blast their cum. She was wearing a thick mask of sperm.

My wife's body became rigid as she was on the verge of another orgasm. Philippe and Andres must have been close too because they both increased their pace, which I didn't think was possible. Philippe was literally dripping with sweat when he announced "here it cums bitch" "I'm gonna fill your ass". But Pam beat him to climax as her whole body started convulsing. Philippe and Andres were yelling obscenities as both guys seemed to erupt simultaneously pummeling my wife's lower orifices to spew their load. The three of them seemed to become one as they collapsed together.

The group was slowing down except Jorge didn't seem patient as he pulled at my wife to the next lounge chair. He had already cum once as had most of the group. I myself had already filled he mouth once and jacked two additional loads on her face. Jorge laid down and positioned my wife with her back to him and slid her down until his cock vanished into her anus. He quickly grabbed the back of her thighs, lifting her legs in a V and bouncing her ass against his body. The cock in her ass and her gooey open cunt must have affected Carl because he crawled between her legs. Carl was deliberate as he wet the tip of his cock with the sperm leaking from her pussy and aimed at the other cock in her asshole. Pam instructed him to "put them both in my ass" and Carl didn't hesitate. As my wife's mouth opened to groan another guy put his cock in her mouth and she was again gratifying three guys at one time.

Philippe moved beside me and said "she is better than I remembered". As we were watching I noticed two things; my wife's lily white skin was starting to show a little red tint after a couple hours in the sun. And as I looked around I saw a small group of younger guys bunched up on the far edge of the third floor, crowding and shoving to get a glimpse my wife's activities. A couple of them already had their cocks out and were jacking off as they watched my wife be ravaged.

I nudged Philippe to look and the group saw me pointing at them. A boy at the front hollered down " Me puede dar un poco de... por favor". Philippe looked at me for a few seconds then paused, turned towards the group and waved to them saying "Sure guys, come on down but do not tell anyone else!"

I was flushed with arousal as my cock began swelling for the fourth time as the group laughed and ran to find their way down.

Jorge and Carl were frantically pumping her ass in tandem filling my wife's ass with more spunk when more and more guys approached Pam to touch her, to grab her, to pinch her, to obscenely fondle her breasts... or any other part of her body they could reach. I told Philippe we needed to move her out of the sun because she was getting burned so they carried my wife to a table at the edge of the area that was covered from the sun.

By now Pam was surrounded by a dozen new young faces. They held her down and groped lewdly at her petite little body. Two guys on either side of her had pulled her legs practically up to her ears, allowing them all an amazing view of her spunk covered nether regions. They seemed frozen examining my wife's sperm covered open pussy and her puckered little asshole, poking out for all to see.

One of the guys slid her to the edge of the table, lifted her legs to his shoulders and shoved his cock into her ass. Another one turned her head and pulled her towards his cock to use her mouth. Things sort of became a blur as the younger guys were filling my wife in just minutes. Four or five fucked her the same way, several dumped their sperm in her throat. The guys were holding her head and fucking her face. A couple guys pulled out and came on her face. There must have been 20 guys surrounding her at that point. Two were holding her head steady as another pumped his cock ruthlessly into her stretched mouth. They didn't want to have sex, they just wanted a hole in which to stuff their cocks and unload.

They were chanting obscenities down at her as she sucked him... the crowd of men surrounding my wife's body jerking themselves off, egging the others on, trying to get a crack at Pam's petite body. Her face was immediately surrounded by more cocks than she could count. Her body bucked and shook as they pounded relentlessly into her ass and cunt. One of the boys couldn't wait and shot his load on her face.Soon all all the guys were cumming on her face and body. The gooey white fluid was puddling in her closed eyes as the group was winding down again.

Philippe walked over towards Pam's face, clearly he was not done with her yet. He grabbed her head. "Ok, bitch, I want you to get me hard again". He pushed his cock into her mouth and she accepted it without hesitation. Philippe smiled as he watched his cock slip in and out of my wife's mouth. It was slick and shiny. But he wanted more. "Ok, bitch, now suck on my balls!" With her eyes closed she immediately took his testicles into her mouth and gently sucked them, bathing them in slippery saliva. Philippe's cock remained at half mast having already cum twice. He watched as Pam's skillful tongue slid over his smooth balls and he grabbed his prick. He began to milk his shaft as she took his entire scrotum into her mouth and sucked them as if she was willing him to get hard again.

Philippe smiled again as his big black cock grew to the full 11 inches. No one was using my wife so he moved to the end of the table and grabbed my wife's feet by the heels. He raised his arms above his head lifting Pam's ass 6 inches off the table. With her ass dangling off the edge and above the table he tried to line up his cock with her anus. Philippe thrust his midsection forward multiple quick thrusts hitting her body as my wife moaned and shifted her ass. Philippe continued his assault as his cock head hit her sphincter and plopped into her ass several times, each time he quickly pulled the head back out.

My wife screamed "fuck my ass now" as Philippe found her rear entrance again and shoved his whole cock up her rectum. Pam was grunting a low guttural groan which each long stroke of the cock in her ass. My wife's body went completely rigid again as she involuntarily lifted herself completely off the table with Philippe holding her feet at one end and only the tips of her shoulders touching on the other.

Pam had was having an endless orgasm as she squirted on Philippe's midsection. He continued his unrelenting violation of her asshole as if he didn't even notice. He went on for another 5 minutes until his balls began to contract. I knelt down to within inches for a closer look of his cock in my wife's ass as Philippe panted uncontrollably. "Fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fill your ass bitch! aaaauuuuuunnnnghhhhh!" His penis plunged deep. His pelvis smacked against her bottom, then stopped. I watched as the base of his cock contracted continuously. Pump after pump of his hot sperm shot into my wife's bowels filling her to the brink of overflow. Finally, it was over,when pulled his slimy prick from Pam's asshole a stream of sperm rushed out of her open hole. "Thanks for the best fuck I can remember" he said to me "Thanks for letting me fuck your wife".

Pam lay motionless, almost as if she passed out from the pleasure. Carl approached her ass, looked at me, smiling, hard cock pointed mere inches from Pam's gaping puckered anus. "I need one more go" he said; " I told you that you should bring your wife!" I didn't disagree... and with that, he began forcing his thick penis into her anus. In no time flat he was banging her hard. I said nothing. I looked at my wife as Carl was pumping her ass. The spunk all over her body was beginning to crust.

Carl only lasted another couple of minutes as my wife laid still murmuring low moans with each pump. He filled her ass with one final load as I told the group we were done. There were a few moans from the guys as I lifted my wife into the pool to try and clean some of the discharge from her body. I used a towel to wipe her off and several guys helped me put her back into her dress and thanked my for letting them fuck my wife as we left.

While we were laying on the beach Sunday Pam told me she didn't even remember getting up to take our flight over to the island.

kcamal
kcamal
611 Followers
12