Pam's Donation & Holiday Merrymaking

Story Info
Wife makes a donation and ends up the Holiday entertainment.
6.7k words
3.89
58.6k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kcamal
kcamal
611 Followers

Things at home had gone back to normal after our summer trip and things in bed had gotten rather mundane. Work had exploded and the hours were long. I was usually exhausted when I got home so sleep in the bedroom seemed to be the priority.

Carl said "Hey, we are almost done with the current run; we have been working non-stop at this project for months now. It is time to celebrate." After we had taken a trip to the factory sales had almost doubled. We were breaking all of our projections and I was due a large bonus. Then Carl's next statement made me hesitate; "Philippe and Jorge are flying in Friday with several of their guys for a celebration and holiday party".

He also noted Philippe said he even had said to make sure my wife Pam would attend. The gears in my mind slammed on the brakes and I told Carl "I'm not sure what's up but I'm not sure Pam is on board with a party". I told Carl she was involved with as a volunteer for our local Holiday Party and Charity Auction Friday evening. Carl said he attended the auction every year and knew it was for a good cause but told me to make sure I would be available for the party with our clients on Saturday.

Friday we arrived at the Holiday Party early in the hotel ballroom so my wife could help with the setups on the silent auction items. Pam had agreed to walk around with item show cards during the party and to help on stage with the live auction. She and several other women had chosen festive 'ring girl' costumes to draw attention to the different items up for auction. Each women had a low cut holiday top trimmed with white velvet to match their little elf hat and a name tag with their first name.

The list of items was large including; sports, ballet and theater tickets, a ski trip, laptop, several TV's and some local service items; dinner for two, car washing services, massage, catering, hosting an event and tax preparation were some of the nicer items. The local event coordinators had set the goal high, hoping for more than a 10% increase over the highest years fundraising to reach $100,000.

The large quantity of small silent auction items ended at 8 and the total was over $20,000, slightly ahead of the previous year's pace but still a long way from reaching the goal. Just before the live auction was to start Carl arrived, with Philippe and George and stopped to talk. I could only spare a few minutes because my wife had me helping behind the scenes preparing the larger auction items.

The auctioneer started the live auction and things were progressing well. The items were moving well but the prices were lagging a little so the auctioneer kept prompting the group about holiday spirit and the all the good their money would help. As the last item; the ski trip was winding down it was apparent the total was not going to be reached. The auction had exceeded the previous high but was just a little over $90,000.

The entertainment for the auction area was winding down as the auctioneer and the ring girls on stage when the auctioneer said from the stage, "Folks, tonight I'm going to try something called a Wildcard Auction. If you've got an item to donate or an item you would like to bid on for the live auction tonight, write down the information, and then send it up to the stage."

The ring girls handed out some blank paper and some pens to the tables and then went around the room pick up the papers. There were a handful of items and the auctions moved forward until the total was just slightly over $95,000.

The auctioneer had one piece of paper left, looking at it intently he hesitated and then turned to my wife to ask her a question. My wife nodded and the auctioneer returned saying there was one last request. A request had been turned in for Pam (my wife) to Hostess a Holiday party. The auctioneer started the auction at $1000. I looked around at Carl, Philippe and Jorge were talking when Carl turned and bid $5000.

There was a short stunned silence when the auctioneer broke in with a celebratory tone advising the group that the $100,000 goal had been reached. The crowd cheered as the auction closed and the music was turned up in celebration.

My wife was coming off stage as Carl, Philippe and Jorge were walking up. I was caught off guard and sort of speechless when Pam asked "when's the party?" I was confused when Carl handed her a package that had bold writing it was to only be opened by my wife. On the way home I must have asked 50 times but my wife said the instructions were only for her.

The next morning I was to go golfing with Carl and I again asked my wife what was in the package. Pam walked off when I asked her what's in the package, she said it was her present and I would find out later. I was still confused.

When I arrived at the club house I noted the sign out front said closed for a private event after 3:00 PM. I pressed Carl numerous times but he wouldn't let on about the party. After our round Carl said to go home to rest and change to come back up to the club house by 8:00 PM.

When I got home Pam was in bed napping and I prompted her about the evening. She got snippy wife me for waking her and told me I would find out later, just like everyone else. Everyone else, I thought? Now my mind was really wandering.

I was ready and anxious by 7:30 but my wife was still resting. I questioned her but she just scolded me and said she would arrive a little later. When I got back to the club house Carl had two security members at the front door with a list of approved attendees to get in. Inside the club house was fully open like a small reception hall. There were festive decorations all around and a bar setup on each side of the room. There was a Christmas tree in the corner but what was strange was that there was a larger frame or structure towards the middle of the floor with a large festive cover and a big red bow on top. It seemed strange and made me curious for a moment but then my mind wandered back to my wife.

When my wife arrived about 9:15 there were nearly 25 guys in the club house. I had an inkling Carl had something up his sleeve because there were no other women at the event. In addition to Philippe's small group most of our company's larger clients were there. Plus there seemed to be the same small group of instigators; Ricky, Kenny and Claudio who always seemed to be at events where my wife had unwittingly become the evenings' entertainment.

Pam came thru the front door escorted by the two security guards keeping the event private. My wife was dressed in a barely there little green velvet open tip elf dress and matching green stocking cap, with red tinsel pasties covering her nipples. The bottom of her skirt had jagged edges with bells on the end of the longer edges. She was wearing bright red heels with candy cane striped red and white stockings that reached high on her thighs, partially under the edge of her skirt. As she walked by I could see the back of her skirt was strategically cut to display the movement of crease at the bottom of her ass cheeks as she walked. I also noted it displayed to everyone she was only wearing a little white thong with Ho-Ho-Ho written in red vertically seeming to disappear between her legs.

As the hostess my wife was given a silver tray of champagne flutes to walk the spacious reception hall where the guests were waiting. She walked among them, her pert breasts and heart-shaped ass atop perfect long legs drawing admiring glances as she went. Holiday music was playing as the guys were mingling and talking. It wasn't long before I noted Ricky, Kenny and Claudio enticing my wife into toasting the holidays with champagne and teasing her to finish the flute like a shot.

It wasn't long before the other guys at the party noticed and as my wife brought each group the champagne she was prompted into toasting with the guys. Over the next hour I kept an eye on my wife and she appeared to have downed a minimum of 10 toasts. She had also become a little unsteady in her heels as she spilled one of the flutes off her tray. Several of the guys helped steady her and took the tray as she announced she needed to use the restroom.

I had lost track of time talking when I noticed my wife walk back around the corner. I looked at the clock and she had been in the restroom for over 20 minutes. As Pam walked by me I glanced down to her ass, then looked again as I realized her thong was missing. I had to take a third stare because something was still amiss; there was sheen on the inside of her thighs.

Pam told me later that Philippe had followed her into the restroom. She said she told him he needed to leave, she would be out shortly she needed to pee. My wife then told me he said he wanted to watch. My wife said Philippe proceeded to lift her by the waist and set her bottom over the sink. She said she again told him no but he lifted her and told her to remove her panties. My wife said she was hesitant and set her feet on the counter. Squatting over the sink Pam said she was a little embarrassed; her short curly hair was poking out from under the thong.

Philippe pulled at her thong to put her privates on display. Pam said she felt embarrassed squatting over the sink; with her hands behind her for support and bottom low to the bowl her engorged pussy lips were standing out from her pubic hair and spread wide open. She said she was having a hard time peeing until he took things another step further, unzipping his pants and pulled out his still soft large black piece of meat. My wife said he was in a trance oblivious to everything but her. With his cock out of his pants he started stroking himself telling my wife to go.

Pam said her emotions went from nervousness to excitement as Philippe's cock started getting hard. With him stroking his eleven inch member my wife said she felt a rush as her cunt lips relaxed and opened further with a feeling of elation as her urination started splashing in the sink. She said she felt almost grateful as the pee slowed to a trickle, not realizing how badly she needed to relieve herself. As she moved to try and get down, Philippe told her "NO, I want to see you play with yourself".

She said she instinctively stayed squatting but spread her knees and reached to touch her clitoris. Pam said Philippe moved forward when she moaned as she made contact with her clit causing her legs to tremble. She shifted to put her head on his shoulder as she played with herself and his hard cock only inches from her pussy. My wife said she bit his shoulder as she had a small orgasm in less than a minute. She said she laid her head on his shoulder again as he placed just the head of his large cock between her pussy lips and began to rub it up and down.

Pam said the slow regression of the large head on his cock parting her lower lips was feeling really good when Philippe's breathing started changing. She said he grunted as he sped up the pace until she felt the hot spurts of his cum on her public hair and the inside of her legs. She said Philippe didn't even give her a chance to clean up or put her panties back on as he lowered her to the floor and walked her out.

My wife had made it back to the bar to get her tray when Philippe, Jorge and the two security guards walked up behind her. Philippe announced to the crowd "she needs to be punished". My wife look directly at me with startled eyes as each guard took her by a hand. Philippe and Jorge led them to the center of the room as hey then walked her over towards the large covered item. Philippe and Jorge slowly lifted the edge of the cover to unveil a large wooden frame like some type of pillory or stockade.

Pam's outfit was lowered as her stomach was bent over the cushioned portion of the bench and her head and wrists were put in restraints in front of her. Then her ankles were spread and restrained so she was spread eagle doggy style. With Philippe not letting her put her thong back on, her pussy and anus were on display for everyone to see in this very vulnerable and accessible position.

It seemed like minutes of silence with the guys just staring at my wife's openings when the two very large guards moved forward saying very little as if though they knew what to do next. Both guys moved behind my wife's bent over and strapped down naked bottom, dropped their pants, pulled out their cocks and starting stroking them. Most of the other guys took the cue and followed their lead. As the guys were getting their cocks hard they would slap them and rub them all over my wife. The first guard with a raging hard-on was a well hung black guy; he positioned himself and slid his massive tool into my wife's already wet pussy. Pam moaned loudly as the other guard stuck his cock in her mouth and began pumping her as if though he had not had a woman in months.

They would fuck her for a minute or two, signal the other and pull out and changed places. Both guards were in and out of her pussy and her mouth multiple times. My wife had at least two orgasms while the two guards used her body; one shoved down her throat, one in her pussy while others waited their turns.

Philippe announced to everybody "I get her ass first" like he owned it and did not want anyone to take his rightful spot. The guy in her cunt groaned, his body jerked as he was pumping her pussy full of jazz. The guy in her mouth was quick to follow shooting his load, it was too much for her to swallow and some dribbled down her chin.

My wife was being filled with sperm and fresh new cocks waiting to take their places. Two more guys, who had been rubbing her face with their cocks, stepped up to take their turns but Philippe step in to move behind her. He spread her ass cheeks with one hand as he lubed the head of his cock with the sperm leaking from her cunt. Philippe was not gentle as he shoved his well hung cock deep into her asshole. Pam moaned with pleasure before another cock was shoved in her mouth.

Ricky, Claudio and Kenny who seemed to instigate my wife into drinking were quick to swarm my wife. With Philippe in her ass Ricky and Claudio were taking turns shifting her head to get their cock in her mouth. Several times they seemed impatient with both trying to fill her mouth at the same time while Kenny was perched like a vulture waiting for her behind.

The two fucked her mouth while Philippe pounded her asshole hard for almost 10 minutes. What a sight watching her little white body being bucked back and forth by cocks. The recoil from one cock would cause the other to be shoved into her. They were working her over good when Ricky pulled his cock out and shot his load all over my wife's pretty face still being used by Claudio's cock. Sperm hung from her nose and chin as he picked up the pace banging my wife's face.

Philippe was next as he pulled his cock out my wife's ass and shot his load onto her now red asshole. Her normally closed little puckered orifice was staying open the size of a dime from his large cock stretching her sphincter for so hard and so long. The view of the puddle of sperm funneling into her open ass hole was intoxicating.

Kenny didn't leave her ass open long as he plunged his cock into my wife's vacant rear opening with Claudio still using her mouth. My wife's body became taut as she reached orgasm again and then went limp as the two guys continued their assault. Both seemed to take her orgasm as a sign to pound her even harder as they both seemed to yell a version of Ohhh Fuck and filled her with more sperm.

Gus stepped up saying, "It's my turn, and I want this whore's asshole stretched around my cock". Gus was our warehouse supervisor and his cock was only a little longer than Philippe's but his girth was really impressive, the size of a can of cola. My wife had become a slut that liked her asshole used but I didn't know if she was ready for his monster. With Gus standing beside her head she looked over her shoulder with a smile.

Gus moved himself behind her, he laid his huge dick across her ass as he laughed saying "You're going to take my cock straight up your ass you little white whore." The guys chanted Gus on saying, "Yea Gus, ream her, ream her, ream her, fill her ass."

Gus said, "You're going to remember me honey for a long, long time." He took his huge cock in his hand and put the tip to her asshole. It looked like a large purple plum pushing on rosebud that had just begun to open as he played with her asshole.

He continued to play with her sphincter until she squirmed and just said "Please!" He obeyed her request and pushed forward until his large cock head plopped into her ass and stretched her swollen asshole to the hilt!

She looked straight ahead and moaned "OOOOOOH GOD" with a startled look on her face. Pam's eyes were wide open and glossed over. Her mouth hung open as she was moaning continuously. With her swollen butt hole already lubed by sperm, Gus slowly drove deeper into her bowels. You could hear her going, "AAAAHHH, AAAHHHH"... "Please" ... "PLEASE." Gus stopped for a minute teasing her with his massive size.

Then surprisingly she said, "God, please more...MORE." Gus's massive cock was doing one hell of an anal assault on my little wife's asshole as he pushed forward.

I had pulled up a chair to sit inches from the large cock using Pam's ass to watch. The sight was indescribable; all 5'-2" and 110 pounds of my little white wife's body exposed with a foot of big black fat cock completely buried in her bowels, she was speechless. She couldn't even moan.

I hadn't even touched myself and I could not remember when I came. My cock was still hard and I was even hornier then before, if that was even possible as I sat there in my chair totally exhausted with my own cum dripping all over from my chest to my leg.

Pam just went limp, held in place by the restraints. Her face was blank, expressionless with her mouth hanging half open. She had broken a cold sweat which glistened on her face. The guys were saying things to her like "Look at that slut take that cock." "Look at that asshole stretch, how can she take it?" "That bitch's ass will never be the same."

Then, when everyone thought she couldn't take anymore, Gus started to pump his massive tool in and out of her asshole. With each stroke she would softly moan, "AHH, AAAHHH, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH." Then he shoved his whole cock balls deep and rotated his hips. She moaned, "OOOHH GOD YYESSSSSS." She was enjoying his cock as she mumbled, "Yes, use my ass." "OOOhh, fuck me." "You're so big, I'm... use me." "Use meeeee."

Then Carl stepped up and shoved his cock down her throat. The two men started pumping her mouth and ass. Back and forth she was bucked again as much as the restraints would allow. Her stretched asshole was bright red from Gus's cock, and there was nothing she could do, except take the anal and oral abuse. Nearly two foot of cock slamming her from both ends.

She was still kind of moaning a whining sound, but it was muffled by cock in her throat. When Carl was ready to cum, he pulled it out and started to jerk it at her face. He yelled "Open your mouth and take my load!" Her eye brows drawn up as she gazed at his cock, her mouth open and waiting for his load. "Here you are slut, take it!" as he jacked it hard and fast. The first shot went right into her open waiting mouth. The second and third waves of cum splattered on her lips and cheeks running and dripping from her face and hung down off her chin.

The next guy stepped up and shoved his cock right down her throat. She couldn't do anything but be used by the guys as they took their turns. Then Gus announced, "I'm gonna cum in your ass, Mrs. Pam." "Oh shit, here it cums take my baby cum in your butt." He held her hips tight as he pulled her hard onto his cock trying to get even deeper in her ass as he pumped her bowels full of sperm.

kcamal
kcamal
611 Followers
12