Pam's Gangbang Experience

Story Info
Her husband makes one of her fantasies come true.
26.6k words
4.47
82.6k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,304 Followers

Author's Note #1: This is a continuation of 'Pam's Shemale Experience' from the Transsexuals/Crossdressers category. Although reading those stories is not necessary to appreciate this one, it will enhance the experience. Either way, enjoy.

*****

The splashing in the hotel pool provided an aural backdrop as John read his Kindle, learning about the history of basketball in America.

Pam was swimming laps in the pool.

There was a family at the other end of the pool, two young girls playing with their father, while near John was a quartet of young men relaxing at the edge.

The couple had arrived at the hotel an hour ago. After a bout of passionate sex, they had come down here, Pam to swim, John to relax and watch his wife swim. Tomorrow, they would visit their daughter at college, a tour of her favorite spots on campus already planned, followed by dinner with her and her roommate.

Movement near the edge of the pool drew his eye.

Pam was getting out, her slender frame glistening with water, cherry red one-piece sticking to her skin.

Their life had changed for the better recently.

It had all started at a teachers' conference that she had attended back in the spring. There, she had met and befriended Tanya, who on the last night of the conference had seduced Pam. That night had been long and lewd, with Pam indulging her submissive side with the lustful shemale; the many things that Tanya had done included introducing her to anal sex, which combined with her authoritative dominance, had awakened some hidden creature that had been hibernating at the edge of Pam's sexuality. After that night, their sex life had gotten spicier, with Pam newly eager to take him in her ass, often herself initiating it.

And then Tanya had visited back in the summer, spending the weekend with Pam while he and the kids were away. The two women had spent much of that weekend in the heat of passion, fucking multiple times under their roof, but also in such places as a restaurant bathroom and the alley behind a seedy bar. He had returned home to find his wife again changed, now a much more sexually uninhibited woman with a stronger appetite. Along with more and kinkier lovemaking at home, it had led to them fucking in many a public or semi-public place, from a quick screw in a wooded park to an enthusiastic blowjob in a dark movie theater. While at first he had been slightly apprehensive as to this new exhibitionistic flair in her appetites, he could not deny that it was incredibly hot to take his wife in public, with the danger of being discovered always lingering. Before Pam had met Tanya, neither Pam nor John would have said that their sex life was lacking. They made love frequently, with neither losing desire for the other. Nevertheless, their sex life had improved, the result being the two of them feeling as if they were younger, back before the responsibilities of raising multiple children had retarded their romantic endeavors.

Another change in his wife was that she was now more open in discussing her fantasies. Most were mild enough, him fucking her at work or the two of them being covertly watched by a stranger; occasionally, the fantasies would be hotter and kinkier. Lately, she had begun to confide in him of several different ones that had sprung up in her mind, tending to be of the same variety.

"Just imagine," she had murmured one night, when he had pressed her for the details of her latest fantasy, "four, five, six, seven men, fucking me over and over. Doesn't matter where we are, they just take me and use me."

It had turned him on to see her so turned on, touching herself shamelessly at the thought of being used so lewdly. He had interrupted her masturbation to take her in a heated round of passionate sex.

Afterwards, they had shared a conversation that had stuck in his mind.

"So," he had asked, as she snuggled up to him, "would you actually want to have a gangbang if I were able to set one up?"

She had jerked away, a look of enthusiasm and curiosity plastered across her face.

"I'm not planning anything now," he had said hurriedly, "I wouldn't even know how to go about doing it. But if I were able to set one up, would you actually want to do it, or is this just a fantasy?"

She had shaken her head firmly.

"It's not just a fantasy. I want to do it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I told you how Tanya put the idea in my head. Now with every video we watch, and the more and more I think about it, I want to do it."

"Okay. And you're sure?"

"Yes. It's just..."

"What?"

She had hesitated, glancing away briefly, biting her lip.

"I feel like if you set it up, you need to not give me much choice."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if you give me too much time to think about it, I'll probably overthink it, and back out. And I really want to do it. So if you set it up, you might have to surprise me or just not give me much choice or time to think it over. Do you know what I mean?"

He had nodded at that.

"But," she had continued, "I don't want to do this if you don't want to. If you think it'll be weird or uncomfortable, then we don't have to do it."

Her statement had drawn a laugh from him.

"Babe, I'll be fine. Trust me. It'll be hot."

"Would you be involved or would you leave the room after you set it up?"

"I would be involved. I'd probably watch at first, but then I'd join in. Just like you want to do it the more you think about it, the more I think about it I want to share my wife."

She had bit her lip at that, snuggling closer to him.

"Then it's settled," he had proclaimed, already thinking about contacting Tanya, sure that she had set up gangbangs herself for the women who were her sluts.

Over the following days, he found himself imagining what it would be like to have his wife gangbanged. She certainly had taken a shine to the idea, talking to him about the way the men would fuck her, about how they would use her over and over again, claiming her for their pleasure.

It had not escaped his notice, the more she talked about being gangbanged, that this fantasy tended to involve the same type of man: young, strong, and dark-skinned.

It also did not escape his notice that the four males relaxing at the edge of the pool had those aforementioned qualities.

Two of the quartet had their eyes on Pam as she approached him.

She had never minded the occasional glances she might receive, past fifty but still fit; he had never minded himself either, choosing to take it as a compliment.

So as the two young men ogled his wife, he allowed himself a small smile.

One of the two oglers noticed him watching them, and nodded at him, matching his smile.

John nodded back.

"Ready to go back?" he asked his wife.

He had little doubt that once they returned to their room, they would fall back into the realm of passion.

"Just let me dry off," she said, grabbing a towel.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The automatic doors slid open for John and Pam as they returned to their hotel, fresh from their dinner with their daughter and her roommate.

It looked to him as if their daughter was enjoying herself. The worry that any parent had was still there for him, but he knew that at least she was making friends and figuring out her intellectual path. She had told them that she greatly enjoyed her Intro to Psychology class, while at the same time feeling dreadfully bored by her Intro to Film class.

As they crossed the lobby, he caught sight of the quartet from the pool, approaching from the opposite direction. All four had athletic bags slung over a shoulder, looking as if they had just come from the gym or some equivalent physical exercise.

The two groups reached the elevator at the same time; all of them piled in.

"Which floor?" one of them asked Pam.

"Four, please," she chirped.

"No problem."

As they ascended, John peered over, watching as the same two from yesterday could not stop themselves from sneaking peeks at his wife.

Once again, he locked eyes with one of the oglers.

Once again, the ogler gave him a nod, which he returned.

"So meet back down at the bar in an hour?" one of the other guys said to the other three.

"Yeah, man," another answered, "just need to shower."

The door whispered open, and John and Pam strode out, leaving the young men to their plans.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pam flipped from channel to channel, head on John's shoulder.

This was their second and last night at the hotel. They had visited their daughter, seen her favorite parts of the campus, and taken her and her roommate to dinner. Tomorrow, they would visit her again, and go to brunch before heading home.

But right now, it was her and John. They would undoubtedly fuck at least once before bed. She had packed lingerie, to wear for him at some point; yesterday their passion had been too frantic for her to put on the outfit, but she knew that tonight she would give him that treat.

His phone buzzed on the bedside table.

John reached over to grab it.

"It's work," he said, sliding off the bed.

"What do they want?"

He shrugged, slipping his shoes on, grabbing a room card off the table.

"I'll take this downstairs," he said, heading towards the door.

Pam was left alone in the room.

After a few more minutes of random television, she decided to change into the lingerie, to surprise John when he returned. It was a classic outfit, an understated corset with a slim garter belt, fully-fashioned stockings, and delicate panties, all of it in black. The soft caress of the silken material was a sensorial delight, leaving her biting her lip as she checked herself out in the mirror. It was one of her favorite things, to wear lingerie for John, his reaction always an aroused excitement, as if he were seeing her dressed that way for the first time. But she did not wear it just for him; wearing these outfits also made her feel sexy.

As she ogled herself in the mirror, she could not help but think of Tanya, the woman who had expanded Pam's carnal horizons. While they had not seen each other since Tanya had visited her over the summer, they kept in regular contact, whether it was chatting as friends or something steamier.

Inspiration came to her, so once she was clad in the lingerie, she grabbed her phone and snapped a few pictures of herself, striking flirty poses, biting her lip, running her hand down her belly to tease at her panties.

She sent a few pictures to Tanya.

[John's going to get a surprise when he comes back to our hotel room,] she texted her lover.

Hoping that he would return soon, she padded back into the main room, slipping underneath the blankets.

A few minutes later, her phone buzzed.

[Damn, girl,] came Tanya's response, [you're a sexy little slut.]

Pam blushed, quickly typing a reply.

[I bet you wish you were here.]

[I do,] came the quick response, [John will have to fuck your ass once for me.]

[He won't need the extra motivation.]

[Why should he, when he has a wife as slutty as you?]

Her hand slid down, teasing over her panties.

[I bet you're touching yourself right now,] Tanya texted a few moments later.

[Can't help myself.]

[Show me.]

Her hands were already sliding into her panties before she even began to angle the phone. Pam bit her lip, making sure to include her face in the shot, flushed with excitement.

[I bet you're soaking wet.]

Two of her fingers traced along her slit, finding errant nectar.

[Like I said,] she replied, [I can't help myself.]

[I want to see you taste yourself.]

Pam was quick to indulge that desire, slipping her fingers back out of her panties, sucking the two cream-slicked digits into her mouth, taking another lewd selfie.

[How does it taste?]

[So good,] she wrote, groaning softly as she did.

Her hand returned to her mound, stroking gently over the panties.

[Fuck, you're getting me hard,] Tanya texted, making Pam lick her lips.

[Show me.]

A few moments later, her lover sent her a picture of that majestic shaft, rising into frame, its power practically oozing out of the screen. Pam sighed, remembering the times it had leashed her to its carnal will, wondering when the next time would be when she would be at its mercy again.

Another picture sent a few seconds later was of that shaft, thick and veined, this time the angle also showing those fat balls resting underneath. The sight made Pam's mouth water, remembering the times she had worshipped those swollen testicles, wondering when the next time would be when she would be able to pay homage to them again.

[You're such a dirty girl,] came a text soon after that picture, [texting me when you should be waiting for John.]

[You're right,] she texted back, [I won't send you any more pictures for tonight.]

[Let's not get too hasty here.]

Pam giggled, shaking her head in bemusement.

[Have a good night,] she texted back, [talk to you soon.]

[Sure thing, babe,] came the response, [have fun with John.]

Pam put the phone back on the bedside table, snuggling back underneath the blanket.

The television entertained her until John came back, a little while later.

"All taken care of," he told her.

He clambered back onto the bed, but she held up a hand to stop him.

"What?"

She grinned, and threw off the blanket, smoothly standing.

His eyes lit up as he drank in the sight of her in her sleek lingerie.

As always, his attention made her blush, feeling so sexy that she could provoke such a response from him.

"Come here," she purred.

He padded over to her, drawing her into an embrace, their lips quickly meeting. His strong arms encircled her, one hand sliding down to cup her ass. The contact made her sigh into the kiss.

"I have an idea," he said once they separated.

"What?"

He walked over to their suitcase, and rummaged through it for a few seconds.

When he turned around, Pam gasped.

"I didn't know you brought those," she murmured as he jangled the handcuffs in his hand.

"Thought we might need them," he said, grinning at her.

She bit her lip.

"How do you want me?"

His grin grew wider.

She followed the subsequent orders, shimmying onto the bed, stretching her arms back behind her, sliding her hands through the slats in the headboard.

John was quick to snap the handcuffs on her, the cool metal bringing back lewd memories. One curious tug proved that she was immobilized, at his mercy, unable to do much besides squirm.

"One more thing," he said, going back to the suitcase, again rummaging for a few seconds.

Pam waited, wondering what this other thing could be, wondering if it would dial up her helplessness.

He came back with the sash from one of her robes.

It was not until he clambered up next to her that she understood.

She bit her lip again, staying still as he wrapped the sash around her head, using it as a makeshift blindfold.

The bed shifted as John clambered off; Pam focused on the noises in the room, trying to pinpoint where he was. Just as she thought she had located him, the volume of the television raised, enough to throw her off. She squirmed on the bed, imagining how she must look, dressed in her finest lingerie, handcuffed to the bed, a blindfold impeding her sight.

A few long moments stretched out, lessening her patience. This additional submission was a delicious experience, hiking up her lust, making her writhe breathlessly, eager to have John unleash his desires upon her. What made this submission hotter also made it more frustrating, as she could not see what he had planned, and could only wait for him to initiate whatever it was.

"John?" she called out, hearing little beyond the television.

"Right here," he said from next to the bed.

She groaned, spreading her legs, hoping that he would take the hint and ravish her.

The bed shifted again, John clambering back on.

His hands took a firm hold of her hips, angling them up slightly. The handcuffs and blindfold had in little time severely aroused Pam, to the point where the silk of her panties was damp from her errant juices.

With an insistent tug, her panties were tugged down, most likely cast aside once past her ankles.

A light breath blew on her folds, making her gasp, the sensation delicate and dangerous.

A few seconds passed, those strong hands gripping at her hips, her breath halting.

"Please," she whined, jerking her hips up.

Another light breath tickled her slit, drawing another soft gasp from her.

And then John dove in, licking up the crease of those soaked lips, his tongue sliding back down quickly, repeating the maneuver, quickly settling into a thirsty rhythm. She moaned shamelessly; her instinct was to twine her fingers into his hair, but when she went to, she met resistance, the reminder of her complete submission making her moan again.

His tongue was assertive and affectionate, sliding further north on every upswing to leave a quick peck at her clit, adding a sudden spike of pleasure on every pass. Streams of her juices flowed freely, intercepted by his mouth, the taste drawing a satisfied sigh from him. His hands moved from her hips, sliding around to her ass, squeezing at the pert cheeks. She bit her lip, tugging once again at the handcuffs, wanting to stroke at her husband's hair as he gave her such pleasure.

"Oh god, John, that feels so good," she murmured.

That statement came as his tongue reached the top of her womanhood on another pass; in response, he left a longer kiss at her clit, sucking briefly on it, her back arching harshly, a strained cry spilling from her lips.

As his tongue slid back down, it began to poke at her folds, slipping deftly inside, her slit gripping at the slick muscle. Wet and warm met wet and warm as his tongue pushed deeper, stimulating her walls, the flesh receptive and sensitive. Pam groaned, the pleasure increased, her body heated and flushed.

It did not take her long to notice that he had changed up his usual style of pleasuring her.

John was always reactive, paying attention to which place in or on her would provide the most pleasure, adjusting accordingly whenever he needed to. At this point in their marriage, after many years together, he knew where to go, but always kept an eye on her responses, on how her body jerked or her lower lips twitched after a certain action.

But right now, he was proactive, simply digging into her sex without subtlety or patience. His tongue slipped deeper, curling as it went, meeting streams of her juices. The wet slurps coming from down between her legs were obscene, sounding like the noises a parched man might make, guzzling down water with a hedonistic zeal. She liked this different style that John was deploying, how he simply gave her pleasure, seemingly confident that what he gave her would be good enough.

And it was certainly more than that, the pleasure mounting, her body writhing and squirming, sweat dappling her brow. Her lustful restlessness resulted in several strains at the handcuffs, the trussed housewife occasionally forgetting that she was in fact immobilized. The enthusiastic movements of that tongue made her cunt clutch, the juices flowing abundantly, quickly pounced upon by her husband. His hands squeezed at her ass cheeks, keeping her hips tilted upwards, to give him easy access to her dripping folds.

One hand slid around from her ass, quickly finding her clit.

She gasped, again pulling unconsciously at the handcuffs, the pad of a finger rubbing at the sensitive nub. It hiked up her pleasure quickly. Her next moan was met with a chuckle from John.

majicman21
majicman21
1,304 Followers
123456...8