Pam's Houseguest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was kind of easier to just record you," Pam winked, "the quality is quite remarkable." She added matter-of-factly, before biting into her sandwich, "I didn't know my phone was that good."

"So, have you watched it?"

"Uh-huh," Pam chewed and swallowed. "It's dirty. Really dirty."

"Oh my God, Pam!" Toni's jaw dropped, unable to hide a smile of thrilled disbelief. She was now the proud owner of sex-tape—featuring herself, no less.

"Don't worry—the only other copy is on my Mac at home. I removed the original from my phone." Pam smiled brazenly, "I really wouldn't want something like that anywhere near work."

"Oh my goodness," Toni put her hand over her mouth.

"Make sure you guard it with your life," Pam grinned.

That evening, Toni arrived home, locked the front door behind her and headed straight into her study. Shaking the mouse, she brought her computer to life and slipped the usb-key into an available port. Taking a seat at her desk, she opened the file browser and clicked on the newly-available drive. The content was a single mp4 file, which she promptly double-clicked. Her media player opened and a video burst into view in front of her. It was shaky and out-of-focus at first, but the image soon sharpened. It was quite obviously her on the lounge, with David standing tall behind her. Her tits were swaying freely under her as David bumped against her backside. She threw her hair over her shoulder and the light caught her face. Watching intently, Toni swallowed hard, "Oh my God, that is so clearly me." The pretty lady could hear her cries of protest caught by the phone's small microphone as the image panned around and onto her backside. As it refocused, it offered a perfect view of her tight, pink anus and David's cock, not more than an inch below, forcefully squeezed up into her. She could see his shaft was covered in her milky moisture as he withdrew it and slipped it between her soft white buttocks. In one clean movement, he thrust his prick forward, sliding the underside against her tight opening and unleashing a wad of semen out onto her back. The image shook a little—a testament to Pam's shock—as another bolt of sticky, white seed spurt forth from his knob and landed at the top of Toni's bare back. The video stopped with a still image of a pool of cum nestled in the small of the pretty lady's back.

"Oh, my," Toni could feel she was saturated. Lifting her skirt, she quickly pulled down her pantyhose and reached straight for her clitoris. With her panties down around her ankles and her legs spread wide in front of her, it took only a few strokes of her wanton pussy to send the fair, full-figured lady into a full-body orgasm.

Needless to say, she loved it. She loved all of it. And she wanted more.