Pam's Inner Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
After 'working' late Pam comes home to her sister and friend.
3.7k words
4.24
36.3k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual. My e-Mail addresses are at: mean.blackjack(@)yahoo.co.uk If you remove the parenthesis from the @ symbol it'll get through! You can also get me via the CONTACT tab on my profile. Again, remove the parenthesis. Also, feel free to post on the thread to voice your encouragement.

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again.

Author's Note: This is another chapter in a long series of stories based on the very sexy Pam Beesly from The Office: An American Workplace. Future chapters will be soon turning up from fellow authors: Pyrofanity and Robertdoc I will also be making an appearance in later chapters. Look for new stories soon!

*

Pam got out of her car a shell of her former self. Todd Packer had cum on her ass and insisted that she kept it on her as she left. She could feel the cum against her ass as she stepped up the stairs to her apartment. A lone light flickered in the hall as she walked to her flight of stairs. She walked past the maintenance man who had had his wicked way with her earlier, he leered at her as she avoided his eyes and walked on.

Reaching her door, Pam fished through her handbag and found her apartment key. Sliding the silver piece of metal into the lock, she twisted it to the right and stepped inside.

She could hear giggling coming from her bedroom and crooked an eyebrow. The only people who would have been here would have been her best friend Isabel and her sister, Penny. She shrugged off her long coat and moved towards the bedroom, she saw that the door was open ever so slightly. She peeked through the door and saw that Isabel had a large strap on jutting out from her groin and was pointing it at her sister. Isabel grinned as she gripped her lewd item and moved forward to penetrate her sister.

Penny, Pam's sister, was on her knees and bent over in front of Isabel. She had no clothes on and her long blonde hair had fallen onto the bed. Penny let out a low moan as Isabel rubbed the tip of the strap on against the blonde haired woman's pussy.

"You know, I think I'm going to put this in your pretty little ass instead." Isabel suddenly announced. Penny cast a glance over her shoulder, and shook her head in an animated fashion.

"No! I've never had anything up there!" Penny pleaded but that made Isabel only laugh.

"Well, time to get used to it." Isabel pushed Penny down so her face was on Pam's bed, she took the strap on in her hand and started to push it against Penny's ass hole when Pam tore through the door.

"Stop!" She declared as Isabel and Penny looked over at the receptionist who had burst in to stop the sodomy of her sister.

"Pammy?" Penny asked as she looked up at her sister.

"Hi Penny. Don't worry you won't have to take it up there." Pam said in a soothing tone as Isabel mounted Penny. She tucked her black hair behind her ears and smirked at Pam.

"Hey Pam, you want to take it instead?"

Pam bit on her bottom lip, defeated she shook her head. She had been used and abused for the past couple of days and wasn't sure she could take being sodomised by that size of strap on.

"Well, open up Penny!" Isabel pulled her hips back and aimed at Pam's sister's tight ass hole.

"Wait! I... I won't take it in the ass... But... But..." Pam wanted to bargain with her friend but didn't really have much to bargain with. Isabel got up off of Pam's sister and walked over to the beautiful receptionist who smiled meekly at her friend. Isabel took Pam's face in her hands and kissed Pam for the first time since college. Pam smiled and thought she was safe, but she had no idea what Isabel was planning.

Isabel's hands went onto Pam's and placed them on the back of the black shirt she had been wearing. They broke the kiss and shared a knowing glance, Isabel cast a glance over at Penny and smiled at the submissive blonde who was lying on her stomach looking at the two college friends.

"Why don't you take your clothes off Pam?" Isabel smiled as Pam's eyes widened and she looked at her sister who now acted shocked.

"Isabel! My sister's in the room!"

"So? She's naked, why don't you get naked?"

"Because... I'm her older sister it'd be weird!" Pam argued, but Isabel grew impatient.

"Fine! Open up Penny!" Isabel stormed back to the bed and smiled as Penny yelped at Isabel's touch as she grabbed the blonde's shoulders.

"Wait! ... Fine. I'll take my clothes off." Pam was reluctant, she knew the cum was on her ass and didn't want to think what Isabel would say once she saw it. She saw Isabel ease up and climb off of Penny, as long as that strap on was away from her sister then Penny was going to be OK.

Pam started to unbutton her blouse when Isabel stopped her.

"Do it sexy, Beesly." Isabel said, licking her teeth as she eyed Pam nod her head and start to sway her hips to imaginary music. One by one, buttons came undone and her sexy tummy was brought into the light of the room. Pam turned her back to the two ogling her and slid the shirt off of her shoulders and down her left arm. Dropping the shirt on the floor, Pam turned on her left heel and showed off her ample chest to the two women on the bed.

"Wow," Isabel commented as she got an eyeful of Pam's impressive cleavage that had been supported by her luxury lingerie. "Only a whore dresses like that for when they go to work. Isn't that right Penny?" Isabel asked the blonde who didn't answer. Isabel cast a glance down and swatted her on the right ass cheek. The blonde yelped and rubbed at the red mark on her backside. "Isn't that right?"

"... Yes." Penny finally admitted as Pam's jaw dropped. She thought her sister would have at least said no but maybe Penny had been broken by Isabel who seemed to be in complete control. Pam cast a look at Isabel who simply nodded her head as if giving Pam her permission to continue.

Pam turned away from them again and she slowly unzipped her skirt, bending at the hip Pam slid the skirt down her legs and kicked them away from her. Pam put her hands on her stocking clad legs and ran them up before turning to face the two women on the bed.

Isabel stood up and moved over to the secretary who was looking at her friend meekly. Isabel then walked behind Pam and put her hands on Pam's shoulders, bending her over Isabel started to slide Pam's lacy underwear down. As she admired Pam's rear, she caught something in the light. Running her right hand over the dried up semen, she collected it as best as she could and brought it up to Pam's face.

"What is this?"

"... Cum." Pam admitted, her voice low.

"Where did you get that from?" Isabel demanded, waving the fingers in front of Pam.

"A guy at work... He came on my ass and made me keep it there." Pam opted out of telling them about Todd Packer who Michael had blackmailed Pam into dressing sexily for and then fucking.

Isabel shook her head lightly. "Slutty, slutty Beesly. I can't believe you just fuck random men in your office. Aren't you a bad girl?" Pam didn't answer, she had lost her voice and was worried just how she would sound admitting to being a slut and a bad girl. "You know what bad girls get?" Isabel continued as her the back of her right hand traced up and down Pam's soft posterior. Pam shook her head no, that made Isabel smile. "Spanks."

With that, Isabel brought her right hand up and slapped downwards against Pam's ass. Pam gasped in surprise at the connection of Isabel's hand against her skin. Pam cast a glance over at Isabel but couldn't help but moan as another smack came against her. Pam moaned at the contact as Isabel reigned down blow after blow making the submissive secretary groan.

"Pam, are you getting off on me spanking you?" Isabel commented as she noted a wet patch on her underwear.

Pam looked over her shoulder at her friend and nodded her head meekly.

"That's it! You are nothing but a common whore and it's time you get treated like one!" Isabel said in an authoritative tone, taking the strap on in hand Isabel then pushed it against Pam's pussy. She groaned and took the shaft inside her pussy almost instantly.

"Fuck... Isabel..." Pam whined lowly as the strap on slid inside her cunt. Pam's pussy started to get wetter and wetter to help the strap on reach deeper inside her. She felt Isabel's hands dig into her soft thighs as Pam lurched for the bed. She planted both of her hands on either side of her sister and screwed her eyes shut tightly she didn't want Penny to see her get fucked like she was and enjoy it.

"Yeah, you'll get to fuck me soon baby." Isabel commented as she looked over at Penny. She grinned as the blonde, younger Beesly sister watched Pam get fucked hard. Putting one hand on Pam's lacy upper body, she stroked at the fabric and got a wicked idea.

"Penny, take off your slutty sister's outfit. I want you to see her big tits swing as I fuck her." Pam looked over her shoulder at Isabel and shook her head franticly. But her silent plea was ignored by Isabel who simply spoke again. "Do it!"

Penny's shaking hands came up and found the clasps at the front of Pam's lacy lingerie. One by one, the clasps came undone and more of Pam's silky smooth white skin came into view. Penny looked up at Pam who briefly opened her eyes and the two sisters made eye contact. There are stories about how sisters were the closest friends and could share a psychic link. They didn't speak but Pam felt like she could feel the hurt and tension in her sister's eyes. The unbuttoning was affected by the constant slamming of Isabel's strap on in and out of Pam's tight pussy, but soon enough the lingerie was undone and cast to the floor.

Isabel smiled as she saw all of Pam's luscious white skin come into view. Stroking at the flesh, Isabel slowly pulled out of Pam and looked at the strap on that was coated with Pam's wet, pussy's juice.

"Pam, get on the bed. I need you to clean this mess up."

Pam nodded and climbed onto the bed kneeling next to Penny and like a good whore tilted her head back and opened her mouth. Isabel climbed onto the bed and finally got round to taking off the black shirt she had been wearing. As if on instinct, Isabel stroked the large black cock and smeared more of Pam's juice over her fake cock.

Isabel pressed the strap on into Pam's mouth and playfully slipped it out of her open mouth. Pressing it against the bit of skin between Pam's lips, Isabel smiled when it slipped out Pam's mouth again. She soon grew tired of splitting Pam's mouth and stood directly in front of the older Beesly sister. Wrapping Pam's hair in her hands, Isabel guided the secretary to start to suck on the strap on.

Pam wrapped her lips around the black plastic cock and slowly sucked on the head and first couple of inches. This was the second cock Pam had in her mouth in twenty fours hours and she loved it. Her mouth was overly accommodating and soon inch after inch had started to slide into her throat. Isabel's jaw dropped as the large nine inch member moved inside Pam's hungry throat. Soon, Pam had bottomed out on the dildo and the whole cock was buried inside her.

Pam cast her eyes up at Isabel and tried to smile as she was dominated by her friend. It was then she felt something against her neck. Looking over to the left, she saw a blonde mess of hair at her neck, it couldn't be! Pam tried to reason it out and when she tried to move her lips off of the strap on, Isabel kept her in place.

"You can keep it there a little longer sweetie. I know you can." Penny spoke for the first time in a more reasonable tone.

Penny was the one at her neck? This isn't right! It's incest! Pam tried to call out in horror and disgust but groaned when Penny played with her large tits. Isabel smiled and nodded her head when Pam looked up at her. Penny's hands squeezed at Pam's tits as she moved into her older sister's neck and lapped at the flesh tracing veins with the tip of her tongue. Penny removed her lips from Pam's neck and moved onto her large tits, applying moderate saliva to each nipple and circling the areola with her tongue. Pam against all of her instincts, groaned at her sister's touch making both Penny and Isabel smile.

Isabel ran her hands through Penny's blonde hair, encouraging her to keep at it. She slowly pumped the cock in and out of Pam's mouth, watching the spit collect in the corner of her lips and slide out and down the strap on. When Penny moved her lips off of Pam's tits, she lightly kissed the nipples again and looked up at Isabel.

"She's ready."

She's what? Pam wasn't sure she heard her sister correctly as Isabel voiced her agreement and pulled the strap on out of Pam's mouth. Pam gasped for air and looked at the two women on the bed, her sister climbed off of the bed and walked over to her spotty black travel bag. Isabel grinned and sat at the head of the bed as Pam looked at her.

"Isabel... What's going on here?" Pam pleaded as Isabel smirked and slipped the strap on off of her body.

"You got a vibe in here?" She asked as Penny rummaged through her bag.

"Y... Yeah, in the bedside drawer. Right at the back." Pam admitted, defeated as Isabel reached over and opened up the drawer. She found a seven inch clear vibrator and smiled, tossing it to her other hand Isabel spread her legs letting Pam see her glistening, wet pussy.

"Can you help me with this Isabel? I can't get the thing on!" Penny called out as she fiddled with sliding the big plastic cock between the empty hole in the pair of panties she was about to put on.

"I will... But first I want you to get your sister's stockings off."

Penny looked over her shoulder and nodded her head sweetly.

"Lie down Pammy." Penny said with a sweet smile as Pam looked at her dumbfounded. Pam nodded her head and lay on her back, lifting one leg up at a time Penny hooked her thumbs into the tip of her stockings and slowly slid the right stocking down Pam's leg. As the fabric passed her knee, Pam felt Penny kiss the skin and left a long, lingering trail as the first stocking slid off of her leg.

She repeated the process for the second stocking and admired her handy work as Pam lay in front of her completely naked. Penny reached onto her bigger sister and lightly traced invisible lines on her sister's tummy. She followed the lines up to Pam's tits and lightly squeezed the flesh as Pam moaned softly.

"You like touching your big sister?" Isabel called out to Penny as the blonde of the Beesly sisters looked up at Isabel and nodded her head. "Why don't you kiss her?"

Penny eagerly nodded and moved up to Pam's face and pressed her soft smile onto Pam's lips.

Pam was reluctant at first but as Penny's lips made contact with her own, she felt like what they were doing wasn't so wrong. She pressed her lips against her sister's and they kissed for the first time. They lingered for a second when Penny broke the kiss Pam weakly smiled at her sister.

"That could have been hot if you used tongue." Isabel commented as she leaned forward and observed the two Beesly sisters kissing. "Do it again but use your tongues."

Penny nodded and smiled, before leaning in and kissing her sister. She immediately opened her mouth and slipped her tongue inside Pam's mouth. She opened her mouth slightly so that Isabel could see she was flicking her tongue against Pam's. Isabel groaned as she ran the tip of Pam's vibrator against her clitoris.

Pam was conflicted, she didn't want to get off on the fact that her sister was making out with her and she was liking it. Almost on instinct, Pam reached down to her sister and cupped her breasts making Penny moan into her mouth. Isabel smirked and snorted at the action as she went back to playing with herself.

"Penny... Why don't you put the strap on on?" Isabel asked as she looked down at the two sister's being involved in the incestuous activities. Penny looked up at her and nodded her head, she slowly slipped off of Pam's body, grazing her nipples against Pam's firm body.

"Pam. Help her put it on." Isabel added as she pulled herself up to the head of the bed and watched as Penny slipped off of the bed and picked up the strap on. She passed it to Pam who slipped to her knees and gestured for Penny to put each leg into the air to help put the strap on on. The strap on was placed around Penny's hips jutting out seven inches long.

"Pam, lie down. Penny, why don't you fuck Pam?" Isabel commented as she spread her legs and watched as Pam spread her own legs welcoming her sister into her folds. Penny smiled and pressed the baby blue fake plastic dick against Pam's hungry folds. Pam gasped as the strap on slid inside her and quickly bottomed out, the third dick inside Pam and this one belonged to her own sister. Pam couldn't believe it as Penny fucked her in a missionary style.

Pam felt Penny's flat tummy rub against her own, as she started to move the dildo in and out of her bigger sister's pussy. Isabel moaned as she watched Penny thrust the dildo in and out of Pam's tight cunt. She sighed heavily as her head fell back and moaned to the sky as she continued to rub the vibrator against her hard clit. She slipped it inside her folds and watched as Penny started to build up a steady rhythm of pounding in and out of Pam.

Penny leaned down and planted a soft kiss on Pam's lips as she reached up and squeezed her big sister's larger tits. Pam moaned into the kiss and as if on instinct, wrapped her legs around Penny's invading hips. Penny planted her hands on either side of Pam to position herself a little better with the strap on. Pam put her hands on Penny's head and ran her hands through her sister's blonde hair making the younger sister smile.

Isabel started to pant and moan as she pawed at her tits, kicking at the fabric of the bed as she slid the vibrator in and out of her wet pussy's lips. She clawed at the fabric and started to moan louder as she started to cum, watching the two Beesly sisters fuck. She slowly slid the vibrator out of her pussy and lay it on the bed, watching Pam get fucked was turning her on even more. She looked to her right and saw the strap on she had been wearing earlier.

She slipped the large black strap on onto her body and knee walked to the foot of the bed, behind Penny. Putting her hands on Penny's shoulders, she then impaled the blonde Beesly sister with the strap on. Penny groaned and let out a short curse as her tight ring was Penny's asshole, Penny looked over her shoulder at Isabel and smiled, nodding her head Isabel thrust into her again driving Penny's strap on deeper into her sister.

Pam gasped aloud as Penny's strap on slid deeper inside Pam's wet cunt. As Penny was sodomized by Isabel, the strap on would slide deeper inside Pam. As Isabel slid inside Penny's ass, it drove her sister forward making Pam groan and moan in pleasure. Pam's voice started to climb as she started to shake, an orgasm building in her groin. Pam let out a startled gasp and came on her sister's fake cock, her girl cum gushed out of her pussy and leaked onto the fake shaft. Isabel looked over Penny's shoulder and smiled when she slowed to a stop, Penny did so as well and pushed back against Isabel getting more of the fake cock inside her.

Isabel smiled and pulled back as well, letting all of the strap ons fall out of the respective Beesly sister. Isabel fell on the bed and watched as Pam looked up at her and the two shared a smile, she crawled up to Isabel who hungrily accepted her into her arms. Penny then moved up and hugged her sister tightly around her waist, essentially spooning her older sister.

12