Pam's Lesbian Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers

She felt the swell of ecstasy reach its peak.

"I'm going to squirt," she hurriedly gasped.

Alex squealed excitedly, and Pam felt her move, throwing herself into the line of fire, right underneath Pam's twitching pussy. The vibrator slipped out from her movement, but the sudden deprivation of stimulation could not stop the swell from hitting its breaking point.

The tightness burst.

Wet sounds issued out in the room, accompanied by wavering cries from Pam, her body buffeted by waves of euphoria, the tightness unwinding to send white-hot ecstasy into every corner of her body. Her cunt was caught in a series of spasms, spurting out splatters of her nectar, right onto Alex's face. The younger woman moaned, her hands thrown up onto Pam's lower back to keep her in the desired position. The waves of sublime sensation overwhelmed Pam, her body jerking and bucking, hands yanking at the bedsheets, knees pushing down hard against the mattress, sweat-slicked hair whirling about her face. More gushes fired out onto Alex, the proximity between her face and Pam's pussy such that the wet spurts slapped against the former with a definite impact.

Pam rode out the waves, her shameless cries trailing into breathless moans, the heavy bursts transitioning into weaker dribbles, the copious juices dripping off onto Alex. The pleasure dimmed gradually, from agonizing ecstasy to gentle euphoria, until Pam was left panting and gasping, her body glistening with a sheen of sweat, trembling all over from the exertion and the aftermath of the severe sensations.

"Holy shit," Alex purred, sliding out from underneath her, "that was so fucking hot."

Still quivering, Pam could only moan back to her, letting herself slump forward onto her belly, heaving herself over onto her back to get a better view of Alex.

Her face was glazed with Pam's cum, little clumps clinging to her hair, thin rivulets streaming sluggishly down her cheeks. One of those rivulets met her quickly extended tongue, which she then put to work licking up the area around her mouth. As Pam watched, lounging lazily on the bed, Alex began to drag her fingers through the mess on her face, cleaning the clinging cream off each digit with an exaggerated lewdness, sucking and slurping loudly as she did so.

"You taste so good," Alex murmured, her eyes wide, in awe at what had just happened.

"Thanks," Pam giggled, amused and pleased at the younger woman's enjoyment of her squirted juices.

The vibrator hummed still, momentarily forgotten on the mattress. Pam snatched it up, and beckoned saucily to Alex with a curled finger. The younger woman smiled eagerly at her, moving up to her until again they were entangled, Pam now licking and lapping at her cream-slicked face while she caressed the vibrator along Alex's curves. When the sex toy reached her pussy, Pam slid it slowly inside, feeling Alex press against her, squirming hotly, moaning softly. As she worked the vibrator deeper, she cleaned up the younger woman's face, having already developed a taste for her own cream.

The two women continued in the same vein for a while, bodies locked together, exploring each other with a leisurely pace. The vibrator brought Alex to orgasm, along with help from Pam's mouth and fingers. And then it was unceremoniously cast aside so that they could simply luxuriate in the close comfort of each other's bodies, mouths locked in a steamy kiss, hands returning to newfound favorite locales.

"I should probably get ready for work," Alex murmured after a little while.

Pam nodded.

"Yeah. And I should get ready to head home."

"Want to take a shower?"

"Let's do it."

The two women padded into the bathroom.

Much like John and Tanya, Alex turned out to enjoy singing while in the shower. Pam could not help but giggle as Alex belted out songs from Demi Lovato, Fall Out Boy, and most memorably, 'I'll Make a Man Out of You', a popular song in her own family as well. As she sang, they washed up, helping each other reach usually out-of-the-way places. The hot water and warm, blooming steam served to cocoon them from the cold, their time in the shower extending longer due to both being supremely comfortable there.

But of course, both women had other places to be, so they finished up, heading back into the bedroom, Alex letting Pam borrow a robe. They chatted as they dried and dressed, by now familiar and casual with each other, fast friends as well as newly minted lovers.

"We should def do this again some time," Alex suggested, lacing up her winter boots, Pam shrugging on her coat, both women ready to head back out.

"Of course!" Pam agreed heartily.

They headed downstairs, hugging warmly before parting ways.

As soon as Pam started her car, her phone chimed with a text notification.

[Are you on your way home?] came the missive from John.

She grinned as she replied.

[Leaving now.]

[How'd it go?]

[So much fun. I'll tell you all about it when I get back.]

[Can't wait. Love you.]

[Love you too.]

Pam put the phone down, and headed home.

Author's Note #2: The next installment of Pam's adventures will take place in the Loving Wives category, and will be titled 'Pam's Threesome Experience'.

majicman21
majicman21
1,309 Followers