Pam's Sexual Awakening Pt. 01

Story Info
As Pam Beesly enters her 40s, she explores her sexuality.
7.2k words
4.05
26.2k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This story is an extension of the American version of The Office. Specifically, it chronicles the sexual awakening of Pam Beesley, one of the main characters. The story will come in three parts, this being the first installment. This being my first attempt at erotic literature, and thus my first attempt at fan fiction, I welcome constructive criticism. Pam Beesly has always been one of my favorite TV characters, and I believe she deserves a scintillating sexual journey. Thank you for reading.

Chapter 1:

Pam Beesly leaned back in her chair, and with mixed emotions, she surveyed what was once a lively and downright boisterous room.

"So much has happened here," she thought, as she tried to track exactly how many years she worked at Dunder-Mifflin.

In fact, Pam spent nearly a quarter of her life here. She came on as a receptionist over ten years ago. Then, after briefly trying her hand at sales, she became the office administrator, and that is where she has been since.

"18 years," she thought, thinking back to her first day at the company.

She was only 21 years old then. It seemed like a lifetime ago, and in many ways it was. In that span she got engaged twice, married Jim, had two children, and watched her parents get divorced. Now, sitting in the quiet office -- the same office where she once participated in the office Olympics, extreme fire drills, raucous Christmas parties, and a whole host of other bombastic activities -- she felt a tiny pang of regret.

In just three months Pam would turn 40, and it weighed on her. She felt detached from her normal line of thinking. Her mind wandered more than usual, and not always on positive things. She wondered if this was it for her, and if somewhere along the line she missed her chance at experiencing something new and exciting. She wondered if her best years were behind her, and if all that was left for her was an existence as a run-of-the-mill mother and wife. Those things were so desirable to her just years ago, but now they seemed like shackles instead of blessings.

To be sure, Pam loved Jim, and adored her children, and she recognized that there was something charming about her quiet life in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Still, she yearned for something more, and she could not put her finger on exactly what that something was.

In addition to the little void in Pam's life, her job was flat out boring. The office was stale since Michael and Holly moved to Colorado, which triggered something of a mass exodus from the once robustly staffed company. A few new faces provided some short-lived excitement to the mundane day-to-day slog, but Dunder-Mifflin was noticeably in need of a spark.

Aside from Michael and Holly, most of the old standbys moved on as well. Stanley retired, Toby moved back to Puerto Rico, Ryan disappeared after multiple cocaine relapses, and Andy was still pursuing his dream of becoming a star. To date, the office was manned by something of a skeleton crew. There was Kelly, who toned down a bit since she lost Ryan. Truth be told, Pam kind of liked Kelly now. She was more reserved, less talkative, and about twice as sassy as she once was.

Then there was Angela, who returned to Dunder-Mifflin after finding out that Dwight cheated on her with an old flame. Angela had seemingly no problem relinquishing custody of her child to Dwight. Call it a mid-life crisis, but whatever it was, Angela was over it. She was ready to live her own life again. And frankly, she was better for it. Her disposition almost completely changed from what it once was, and while she wasn't exactly a bubbly source of sunshine, her sharp edges were certainly smoothed out, and Pam was not one to complain about that.

Pam generally liked her co-workers. There was less drama and distraction than ever, and overall everyone enjoyed each others company. In fact, Pam didn't even miss Jim like she used to. Of course she loved Jim, but there was something nice about having some space. Now that the kids were in school and Jim was constantly traveling for his job at Athlead, coming to the office was like a mini-vacation for Pam, despite the lack of excitement. On top of that, Pam's mother Helene offered near round-the-clock support for the kids, and on many occasions, they preferred to stay at their grandmother's house. All this amounted to a newfound feeling for Pam. The married mother of two, now almost 40, had total control over her own life. It was like being single again. She got to go to the gym, drink wine when she wanted, watch what she wanted on TV, stay up late on occasion, and she even had the time to make herself look good.

This was the big one for Pam, because she felt like her best years were behind her. Staying in shape was one thing she could control, and that helped to keep the regretful thoughts at bay. Still, after having two kids, her body felt like it would never get back to something truly desirable.

With Jim and the kids at home, she never had the time to work out, much less put on makeup and make herself presentable at work. Now things were different, though. In the past few months, Pam got back into shape, and she looked more like late-20's Pam than a mother closing in on her 40s. She liked the way she looked now, and with no one to judge her, she liked getting a little attention here and there. Yes, she still wore her classic blouses and pencil skirts, but there was a glow about her that nobody could avoid noticing. Her tasteful application of makeup brought out the beauty of her natural red hair. Her arms and shoulders were toned and slender, and the combination of age and two pregnancies accentuated her already unmistakable curves.

Everyone knew that Pam's boobs were one of the best kept secrets in Northern Pennsylvania, but now they were flat out exquisite. They hung just a bit lower and heavier than they used to, but filled out proportionally. Her blouses could barely contain them, and she loved that. Another unexpected benefit of the pregnancies had been her rear end, which grew in size and multiplied in softness. Pam hadn't realized it, either, until several weeks earlier when Kelly made a comment while they chatted in the kitchen.

"Damn, girl. How do you do that?"

Kelly motioned toward Pam's butt.

Pam acted shy but she enjoyed the compliment. Blushing, she answered.

"What are you talking about? My mom butt?"

Kelly craned her neck as if to get a better view.

"If that's a mom butt then I need to have kids immediately. You could rock someone's world with that thing."

Pam remembered back to when Kelly said something similar to Angela when the two new mothers came back from maternity leave.

"Damn, Angela, your body," Kelly said.

Pam always semi-resented Angela for that. It bothered her that she got outshined by the petite accountant.

"But," Pam thought, "Kelly never said anything like that to Angela. Rock someone's world?"

Pam smiled and looked over her shoulder to see if anyone was coming.

"Ok, do you want to know my secret?"

"Yes," Kelly responded emphatically.

Pam leaned in like she was telling a secret.

"You need to eat Pizza... and then..." She looked back over her shoulder.

"... you need to have some ice cream... and then..." She looked the other way.

"...you need to eat more pizza."

Kelly rolled her eyes and started walking out of the kitchen, playing up the fact that she was checking Pam out the entire time. Pam chuckled and smiled, pursed her lips, and got a warm feeling inside. She knew she got to feel sexy for the rest of the day. Kelly's words kept spinning circles in her head for the rest of the afternoon.

"Rock someone's world..." It gave her a mischievous feeling.

Until this point, Pam never considered the fact that she was still desirable, at least not to the point of rocking someone's world. The exchange with Kelly was something of a turning point for for Pam. It was not as if all at once she unlocked the secret solution to her increasing unhappiness, but Kelly's little comment cracked open a window for Pam that she thought was locked long ago.

At the very least, Pam had something to start exploring.

...

With the kids asleep and Jim in Los Angeles, Pam had some time to herself. She had a couple glasses of wine while she flipped channels on the TV, spending the most time watching one of the Kardashian shows, which she loathed. With a buzzy head, Pam went to the bathroom. Wine still in hand, she glanced at the large mirror as she walked by. She liked what she saw, and the wine certainly helped. She was wearing silk pajama shorts that fit snuggly against her thighs, and a matching silk top that showed ample cleavage. As she passed the mirror, she stopped and stared for a moment. She stood standing profile, and looked at the way her round butt poked out from her lower back and filled almost every inch of her silk night shorts. Her top was hung up a bit from sitting on the couch, revealing just an inch of her midriff, which she was proud of. She worked hard on her core, and it was finally starting to show.

"No more pouch," she thought.

In that moment, with the wine warming her brain, she pulled out her phone and snapped a picture. Maybe it would be some inspiration if she ever stopped working out. She looked at the picture and liked what she saw. In almost every context, Pam would despise another woman taking self-indulgent bathroom selfies, but here she was doing it anyway. She smiled and laughed at herself as she moved her free hand to her backside and jutted her hips out a bit more to take another picture.

"Maybe I'll send these to Jim," she thought.

Uninhibited, and at least partially inspired by the idea of potentially sending pictures to her husband, she started to unbutton her silk night top. She left the top on, but unbuttoned, and squared up to the mirror. Her big beautiful breasts laid hanging almost halfway down her torso, but with plenty of round shape. The sides of her shirt barely covered her nipples, which were getting harder by the second, and she reached up with her free hand to test that hardness with a hesitant touch. She snapped another picture, capturing her exquisite, curvaceous body, and her face, which had the expression not dissimilar to surprise. Her mouth was half open and her eyes were glossed over. Her rosy cheeks coordinated perfectly with her hair, which was down and somewhat wild from lying around. She looked at the picture. Her hand looked downright small next to her boobs, which actually surprised her. She knew she had big boobs, of course, but even now it seemed like they had really grown. At once she realized that she had a full blown mom body, and it was sexy.

Pam opened a new text message to Jim and flipped through the pictures, trying to decide which one to send. She chose the first picture, in which she showcased her mom butt, but she didn't send it. Instead, she stared at her phone, chewing the inside of her cheek, and thinking. There was something happening in her brain, and she didn't want to lose it. For the first time in years, she felt excited, and she wasn't even sure exactly why. Her instincts, though, were that sending something to Jim right now might suck the life out her newfound and unexplored feelings. For one thing, he might not respond in the way that she wanted him to. In fact, she wasn't totally sure she wanted to garner his response at all.

She closed out the message. Whatever this feeling was, she wanted it to last.

The next day, Pam was back in the office. Things were busy enough to keep her occupied while she was at work, but just like in the old days, she found plenty of time for distraction. Lately, one of her favorite ways to kill time was to spend time with Angela. For a while that surprised Pam, but over time she got used to the fact that Angela had genuinely changed. She was still something of a cold bitch, but she had softened up to Pam in particular, which meant what was once a borderline hostile relationship developed into a situation where Pam was on the inside of Angela's trust circle. For the most part, that meant Pam got to enjoy and even take part in Angela's snide rants about the other women in the office, the "morons" that she encountered every day, and any other person she chose to target.

Truth be told, the two developed a bit of a bond over the last few months. They got coffee together, ate lunch together, and increasingly Angela had replaced Jim as the person who spent the most time loitering around Pam's desk.

That afternoon, Pam heard her phone vibrate on her desk. It was a text from Angela. The two found enjoyment in sending texts, on occasion, instead of talking in the office, as it provided some privacy.

"You'll never guess who I was stalking the other day..."

Pam looked up and across the office and caught Angela's eye. Angela rolled her eyes and Pam looked back at her phone to see that Angela was typing.

A few seconds later, a picture came through to Pam. It was Donna Mitchell, Michael Scott's former lover. The picture was of Donna with her arm around a man Pam did not recognize. It obviously wasn't Michael, and it was not her husband either. He was younger, and fairly handsome, especially as far as Scranton men go.

Pam looked back up at Angela, wide eyed, and mouthed, "what?"

Angela sent another text.

"Looks like someone took the slow train from Philly."

Pam laughed audibly and texted back.

"That outfit, though..."

Pam was referring to Donna's low cut top, a bold choice for someone in her 50s. It definitely looked like Donna had some cosmetic surgery, and was trying her best to live out a few more years of being sexually appealing.

...

About an hour later, Pam and Angela were in the kitchen at the same time.

Angela was standing at the fridge, looking for something to drink.

"How do you think she lures these guys in?" asked Angela.

Pam responded, "Who, Donna? I assume she just tells them they can have whatever they want."

Angela acknowledged the comment by letting out a short, scoffing laugh, and reached for a diet soda.

"I think she may be the best salesman in Scranton," she said.

"What do you mean?" asked Pam.

"Well, she wants to get her money's worth for all that surgery," said Angela. "I am guessing she's not afraid to send 'special' pictures to show them the goods."

Pam gave a smile and started pouring some coffee. "You have to have no fear to be sending pictures like that to just anyone," she said.

"Are you telling me you've never sent a risqué picture, Mrs. Role model? Not even to Jim?"

Pam held her coffee close to her face with both hands. She looked inquisitive and chewed the side of her mouth while she thought.

"Jim's never really asked for anything like that," she said.

"I don't think it's his thing."

Angela eyed Pam's chest and nodded toward it.

"Please, I'm sure he would love having something like that in his spank bank."

Pam paused, got a little closer to Angela, and lowered her voice to almost a whisper.

"Ok, that's so weird that you mentioned that, because I took some very interesting pictures last night and thought I might send them to him, but I haven't yet," she said.

Angela perked up.

"Ohhhhh," she said, sarcastically as she reached out and lightly touched Pam's arm.

"Not quite the role model after all, are we?"

Pam made a shy face.

"No judgment here. I used to despise that sort of behavior. But a girl has to do what a girl has to do," said Angela.

Pam gave a sweet smile.

"Well, I probably won't send them anyway," she said. "But I am super curious what Donna's pictures look like."

"You mean her 'sales pitch'? I can only imagine," Angela said sarcastically.

The two went back to their desks.

...

Later that night, Pam was home again. She liked to stay comfortable around the house. On this particular evening she was barefoot with black yoga pants and a tight fitting t-shirt that left little to the imagination in terms of the magnitude of her breasts. With no pockets, Pam kept her phone tucked into the waist band of her pants. She already heard from Jim for the evening, but kept the phone close while he was still awake in case he wanted to talk. While she picked up after dinner, she felt her phone vibrate. It was a text from Angela.

"Do you still have the number for that contractor you used in your kitchen?"

"Errrr. Let me check. I think Jim has the guys card in his wallet. He's in Arizona right now."

"No problem! It's no rush at all. Just wanted an estimate on my stairs."

Pam noticed that Angela was still typing.

"Jim's been gone all week. No sex for mama, I guess!"

Pam exhaled through a smile. Angela never shied away from inserting herself into Pam's domestic affairs. Years ago she was rude about it. Now she was just forward. Some would call it intrusive, but Pam didn't mind it. It was actually nice having someone to dish with, even about personal stuff.

Pam replied, "I don't have to be home alone to not have sex."

She inserted a smiley face.

"Oh come on! Do you really not get enough sex?"

Pam did not want to come off as troubled. She wanted to keep things light with her relatively new friend. Keeping things light and peppy was what seemed to make their little relationship tick.

"Well what if I wanted it every day?? Then even twice a week wouldn't be enough."

Angela sent a laughing emoji and followed up immediately with another text.

"You need a boy toy. Or maybe a girl toy!"

The text didn't surprise Pam. Angela had a history of playing the field. For several months she was engaged with Andy Bernard while regularly sleeping with Dwight Schrute. When that relationship ended, she got married to State Senator Robert Lipton and continued sleeping with Dwight. At varying times rumors circulated the office that Angela was in fact sleeping with multiple men, most of whom were a secret, and some of whom were purportedly married men. Some of the wilder Angela-based rumors went so far as to say she had been in threesomes, orgies, and maintained relationships with other women.

Pam heard all these rumors and more. She had her own guess as to the level of Angela's promiscuity, and it fell somewhere between her multiple affairs, which were confirmed, and some bit of bisexuality, which seemed quite likely. Anything else, as far as Pam was concerned, was possible, but not as likely.

Pam texted back.

"Yea if only I could sleep with a bunch of people and NOT be cheating on my husband!"

"Well, just because you've ordered doesn't mean you can't look at the menu," said Angela.

Pam smiled and wrote back, "Oh trust me I have no problem looking!"

Angela responded with an emoji. This one had red hearts in the place of the eyes.

...

Pam was mildly distracted for the rest of the evening. She fed the kids, bathed them, and put them to bed. It was about 9 o'clock and she decided to have a glass of wine and watch some TV. Her waist vibrated. It was Angela again.

"You know, SOME people say it's not cheating if you just have some fun with your friends."

This gave Pam some pause. Her heart started to beat a bit faster, and it came with an unfamiliar pang of nervousness, one that she could only compare to the feeling when Jim kissed her on casino night so many years ago.

"Haha. Is that what some people say?"

Pam was deferring a bit. She didn't want to shut Angela down.

"Well think about it. Say you have two friends. One friend actually cares quite a bit about the other friend's marriage, but that friend also cares about her friend's well being and happiness. So you see, it's more a friendly gesture... like a support group... and it's all in the name of lifting up and creating a healthier marriage!"