Pam's Shemale Experience

Story Info
A woman becomes a submissive slut.
22.5k words
4.79
147.2k
374

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,299 Followers

Pam stopped outside her hotel room, fresh off her morning run. She checked her watch, a banana grabbed from the continental breakfast in her other hand.

8:22. That gives me enough time to shower, call John, get dressed and get downstairs with time to spare.

"Excuse me?" came a voice from down the hall. She turned to see a tall black woman, in a t-shirt and basketball shorts, walking towards her.

"Are you with the conference?" she asked Pam.

"I am."

"Do you know what time the first seminar is? The one on classroom management?"

"It starts at 10:15."

"Oh, thank you so much."

The woman passed by Pam and stopped at the next door. Pam watched idly as the woman let herself in her room, leaving a curious Pam alone in the hall.

I didn't see her at the mixer.

Pam was away from home, at a teaching conference. The week had started off with a mixer last night in one of the hotel's many event rooms. Today, Monday, was the first full day. It ran until Friday afternoon, but Pam had decided to stay until the next day. Her husband had suggested it, to give her one extra night away from home. Not that she needed it, but it was always good to have some alone time, even if she did end up missing John and the kids, or at least the kids not currently away at college.

An hour and a half later, Pam was downstairs, sitting in one of the back rows of the event room. Two older women were standing up front, readying their presentation.

"Hey," came a familiar voice. Pam turned to see the woman from earlier slide into the seat next to her.

"You don't mind if I sit here, do you?"

"Not at all," Pam said, smiling at her. "I'm Pam," she introduced herself, extending a hand.

"I'm Tanya," the woman responded, shaking her hand. Her grip was surprisingly assertive.

"Where are you from, Tanya?"

"I'm actually from around here," Tanya said. "I didn't go to the mixer last night, if you're wondering why you didn't see me there; it was one of my friends' birthdays, so we went out for dinner and drinks."

Pam was about to ask another question when one of the presenters cleared her throat. The two women turned to the front, where the presentation began. It quickly became boring, at least for Pam; she had been a teacher for almost twenty-five years, so a lot of the topics the conference would include were old hat for her. She still paid attention, out of courtesy.

At one point, however, Pam could not help but glance over at Tanya. The other woman was very pretty, she had to admit, in an exotic sort of way, with high cheekbones, dark hazel eyes, and full lips.

When the seminar ended, they were given fifteen minutes to freshen up, before coming back for a talk about classroom psychology, something else that Pam knew all about. After that talk, they were given time for lunch. One of the organizers offered to take the group to a nearby Thai restaurant, one that she called 'the best in the city'. Many said yes, but Pam, who had once had a bad experience with Thai food, and since had avoided it, politely rebuffed the offer. Instead, she headed to a place down the street, one she had noticed on the cab ride to the hotel. It was a colorful little restaurant, called Sir Sandwich's, the mascot a turkey sandwich with a monocle and top hat.

"Look who it is," came a familiar voice, as Pam stood there weighing her options. She turned to see Tanya.

"Wow, what a small world," Pam teased. "You didn't want Thai food?"

"Nah," Tanya said. "I've heard good things about this place."

Pam laughed. The two women ordered, and sat together. After they dusted off their food, which proved what Tanya had heard to be very true, they began to chat. Pam learned a bit more about Tanya: she had been a teacher for thirteen years, following in her mother's footsteps. In return, Pam told Tanya about herself, about her husband John and their children. Pam found Tanya an easy conversation partner, the other woman blessed with a quick tongue and a contagious laugh. It was easy to open up to her.

They headed back after a while, and of course ended up sitting next to each other at the seminar. Later that night, after the daily schedule, they headed out together for dinner, ending up at Drunken Monkey, an Asian fusion restaurant. There were some other interesting restaurants along the way there, along with Tryst, a sex shop that caught Pam's eye. One of the manikins in the store window was dressed with a sexy corset, garter and stockings combo, a combo that Pam had worn many times for her husband.

Who am I kidding, Pam mused, I wear them for myself too. I look good in lingerie.

After dinner, the two women headed back to the hotel, where Tanya invited Pam back to her room. The two women watched trashy reality shows for a few hours before bedtime. The week continued that way, with the two women sitting together at presentations, getting lunch and dinner together, after dinner hanging out in one of their rooms until bedtime, watching TV and chatting. They traded more stories, Tanya regaling Pam about the time she had tried to steal a lamb from a petting zoo when she was nine, Pam countering with the story about how her youngest child, Katie, had once tried to adopt a stray cat, naming it Mrs. Cuddles and chasing after it with goldfish crackers, reasoning that all cats loved fish. That one made Pam proud, as it reduced Tanya to a laughing fit.

By the last day, Pam was looking forward to going home, but had had such a good time with Tanya that the conference itself had been a blur. She was excited to hear that like her, Tanya was spending an extra night at the hotel, leaving on Saturday afternoon instead of Friday evening, so they could spend a bit more time together. By Friday, it had felt as if she had known Tanya for a long time, longer than almost a week.

After the last talk and closing remarks, the group was dismissed.

"You hungry?" Tanya asked as they filed out of the room. "I thought we could check out Caesar's Salads."

"Give me an hour and I'm all yours," Pam joked.

She headed to her room, to call John and the kids, and check her e-mail. Her class was being covered by a substitute this week, and although everybody had told her to not stress over it, part of her could not help but worry how the sub would handle Tommy, the resident troublemaker.

The hour passed. She knocked on Tanya's door, and the two women headed out for dinner.

Their destination was on the same street as some of the other restaurants that they had tried during the week, like Tim's Tacos, which had delicious braised beef tacos, and Simon's Seafood Shack, a quaint little restaurant with only four tables, the best lobster roll Pam had ever had, and a surly transplant from Boston running pretty much everything. Also on that street, was Tryst, which Pam always glanced at, wondering what else they had inside.

Caesar's Salads was interesting. The theme was the Roman Empire, some committed punster forcing the staff to wear togas and laurel wreaths. The salads, however, were excellent, and the drinks were cheap and dangerously delicious. As she drank, Pam felt herself loosening up a bit. She had more alcohol than she probably should have; she was a bit of a lightweight, and also looser when drunk, or even just tipsy.

John can attest to that.

They headed back to the hotel, Pam glancing at all the places going by. Her eye was again drawn to Tryst.

"Wanna check it out?" Tanya asked. "You've been looking at it all week."

Pam blushed, giggling.

Has she been paying attention to me?

"No, it's ok."

"Oh, come on. You could pick something out to wear for John when you get back."

Pam giggled again; during dinner, she had let slip the fact that she enjoyed wearing lingerie, and Tanya had seemed intrigued at the thought.

"Okay," she said impulsively.

I can't believe I'm doing this, she thought, as they walked into the store.

Inside was a collection of all sorts of lingerie, from babydolls to bodystockings, with rows and rows of different sex toys and accessories to boot. With Tanya off browsing another part of the store, Pam settled on a traditional black garter belt and stockings combo with a corset to boot.

Pam paid, and waited for Tanya, who eyed the black bag in Pam's hand.

"Ooooh, what'd you get?"

"It's a secret," Pam giggled.

They drove back to the hotel, laughing like two old friends as they walked through the lobby and headed up to their floor. At some point Tanya had thrown her arm over Pam's shoulder. Pam liked it, and she put her own arm around Tanya's waist. They passed by her room, and once inside Tanya's room, flounced onto the bed. Tanya turned on the TV, and they spent a few minutes flipping through the channels.

"You want some wine?" Tanya asked her. Pam thought for a moment; she still had a bit of a buzz.

I probably shouldn't. But...it's just the two of us...why not?

"Yes please," she said.

Tanya went to the fridge, produced a bottle of wine, and poured two glasses. The two women sat there, sipping on their drinks, occasionally re-filling when they needed. After a little while, Tanya's eyes settled on the little black bag from Tryst.

"So what'd you get?" she asked again.

"Garter belt, stockings, corset. John loves them."

"Ooooh."

"Yeah, I'll look so sexy."

Tanya nodded. "But how will you know?"

"What do you mean? Of course I'll look sexy!"

"I mean, I'm sure you'll look great, but shouldn't you try it on, see how it looks?"

Pam thought for a moment. "You're right. I'll be back, I'll just head over to my room real quick."

"Nah, just use my bathroom."

Pam hesitated. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, it's just us ladies. You can model it for me, I'll tell you how you look."

"Okay," Pam agreed, rushing to the bathroom with the bag in tow.

When she was done, she gazed into the mirror, appreciating her fit body. She was a bit skinny, but had gotten over her relative lack of curves a long time ago. Men still sometimes checked her out, even as she got older; she knew but enjoyed the attention, as long as they were not rude.

Tanya wolf-whistled when she stepped out of the bathroom. Pam blushed, feeling a heat rise inside her at the appreciative attention.

"You look hot, girl. Sexy as fuck."

Pam giggled, biting her lip. She twirled for Tanya, who blew a kiss. Pam giggled again, catching and returning it. She noticed that Tanya had changed into a t-shirt and sweatpants combo while she had been changing into the lingerie.

"Damn, John is one lucky man," Tanya said, eyes roving all over Pam. The sudden hunger in those hazel eyes surprised her, but she blushed as she felt her body warming quickly, reacting to the attention. It helped that the buzz was still shooting through her.

"Come here," Tanya beckoned. It sounded like a command instead of a request, and Pam found herself obeying, sauntering over to stand in front of Tanya.

"You are a beautiful sight."

Pam blushed. Her heart was beating faster now.

Tanya's arms shot out faster than Pam could react. All she could do was yelp in surprise as Tanya dragged Pam onto her lap.

The TV was still on, but neither woman paid attention. Pam was focusing only on her own rapid breathing, her pulse racing, and on the gorgeous woman on whose lap she was sitting. She stared into Tanya's eyes, and saw a small smile curl the corner of her lips.

Tanya moved forward, and Pam had a few seconds to turn away from the oncoming kiss. She did not, and in fact leaned into it, locking lips with her. The two women kissed, Pam squirming in Tanya's lap. Her full lips felt so soft and warm against her own.

Tanya's mouth dragged down all too soon, to Pam's neck, where she kissed at the flesh. Pam groaned, throwing an arm over Tanya's shoulder, pressing herself into the other woman. Those hot lips slid down her neck, moving along her shoulder.

Tanya moved quickly again, flipping over so that Pam was underneath her. Pam exhaled in surprise, now scantily clad and underneath this beautiful, assertive woman. It was lighting a fire inside Pam. Tanya leaned back down, kissing again at Pam's shoulder, nipping playfully here and there. Her mouth went lower, moving over the corset, so close to Pam's breasts, and ventured even lower still, until it was hovering over Pam's sex. The only thing separated mouth from mound was a sleek black thong.

"Do you want me?" Tanya asked. Pam groaned, arching her back, spreading her legs. It felt so hot, so illicit, but a nervous pang broke through her at the sudden thought of her husband.

What about John?

He'll won't mind, came the answer. As long as you tell him all about it.

"Yes," she breathed.

"What about John?"

She looked Tanya in the eyes. "He won't mind, as long as I tell him all about it."

Tanya chuckled. "This'll be a story to tell. You'll see."

Her mouth kissed at the thong, less than an inch from Pam's pussy. A few long seconds later, she pushed the gusset aside, baring that sweet slice of sex. It was revealed to Tanya for a few moments before she descended, Pam gasping, mind going blank as another woman's mouth met her pussy for the first time. The most she had ever done with a woman before had been kissing, in her younger days, and only when drunk and for the benefit of her husband.

Oh God...

Tanya's tongue slid up her folds. The other woman sighed in satisfaction as she collected some of the dew forming.

"You taste good," she purred.

Oh God...

She descended again, licking eagerly up Pam's slit, sending tendrils of fire through Pam's body. A few more licks and Pam was breathing heavily, pushing her hips up, hoping to get more of that magic tongue all over her.

That wish was granted when Tanya slid her tongue through the lips. Pam squealed as it entered her, flicking around inside her, just inside the entrance.

"God, you taste so fucking good," Tanya muttered. Pam groaned an incoherent reply.

Tanya's tongue dug a bit deeper. Pam's pussy clenched, giving Tanya more juices to savor. And savor was just what she did, humming in pleasure as she lapped as much up as she could reach. Her hands came around, to take a firm hold of Pam's ass, lifting it slightly, pressing more of Pam's slit into her mouth. Pam groaned, helping by balancing on her hands.

Oh God...

The view from Pam's vantage was so erotic, Tanya's dark tresses spilling out to fan over Pam's pale flesh. She dug deeper into Pam, feasting on her cunt. When her eyes flashed up to Pam, those hazel orbs piercing into her, Pam whimpered, feeling lust wash over her. Tanya chuckled at her reaction, the slight vibration seeping into Pam's pussy. Tanya's tongue sped up, twisting and swirling inside Pam's wet channel. Pam moaned, her arms giving out, falling back onto the bed. Tanya raised her hips higher to compensate, so that her pussy was higher than her head. Tanya was stronger than she looked; Pam felt so light in her grip.

Her husband had gone down on her many times, more times than Pam could count by now. He was a wonderful lover, intimately familiar with Pam's body after all their years of marriage, but there was something different about having a woman eat her out. Tanya knew just what to do, her technique beyond reproach. Her tongue hit what seemed to be every nerve in Pam's body. Tanya's face was dappled in Pam's juices, but she loved it, gorging on mouthful after mouthful.

"Oh God, Tanya," Pam could not help but moan.

"Ooooh, baby, I love it when you say my name like that," came the husky-voiced response.

Pam giggled breathlessly, feeling Tanya's tongue slide back inside her. She reached down to stroke at Tanya's hair.

"Say my name again," Tanya demanded, slipping her tongue out of Pam again.

Pam grunted in frustration, pressing down on Tanya's head, hoping to force her back inside her pussy. Tanya's response was to instead suck hard at her clit, making Pam obey Tanya without a thought, moaning out her name as she felt the first twinges of an orgasm. Just before it peaked, Tanya stopped, making Pam grunt again. Tanya's tongue slid back inside and although the sensation made tremors go up and down Pam's spine, she wanted those lips at her clit again.

Her hands curled, getting a good grip on Tanya's hair, trying to move her face up so she could rub her clit against Tanya's mouth. The other woman did not budge an inch, and even reached up to grab hold of Pam's wrist, squeezing slightly. Pam did not let up either, doing her best to move Tanya towards her clit, but she was no match for Tanya. The hand around her wrist squeezed harder, but the pain added to the sensory cocktail, making Pam's pleasure mount. Another harsh squeeze, and she got the message, leaning back into the bed and letting Tanya take her time.

And take her time she did. It was sweet, incandescent torture, Tanya's talented tongue lapping at her pussy, occasionally pulling back to give a cruel kiss at Pam's clit, only to retreat and dive back into her pussy. Pam was desperate. In front of her was the edge of orgasm; she just needed a little push.

"Please, Tanya, make me cum, please!"

Tanya chuckled at the needy note in her voice. Her tongue again deserted Pam's cunt, but seconds later a finger slid inside, crooking against the inner walls as it went. Tanya's hot breath tickled Pam's trembling thighs as she watched the desire play over Pam's face. They locked eyes again.

And then Tanya pounced, her mouth descending on Pam's clit. Her finger sped up, and she sucked, halting sobs now pouring from Pam's mouth. Tanya this time did not stop, and the combination easily did Pam in. Cream flooded from her cunt as she came, body jerking in a series of spasms. Tanya held her in place easily; at some point, she had moved her mouth down, to close it over Pam's slit and indulge in her cum.

The fire had burned through Pam's body, and now was lessening. Flames of lust were still licking at her flesh, her nerves raw and sensitive. She felt Tanya kissing at her neck again. Seconds later she was kissing Pam; there was a strange tanginess on Tanya's tongue.

That's my cum, Pam realized, and without another thought she started to lick at Tanya's chin and cheeks, tasting herself. Tanya laughed, and when Pam had cleaned her off, moved back to climb off the bed.

"Come back," Pam teased, crawling to the edge of the bed, smiling saucily. Her hand reached out to the waistband of the sweatpants, eager to return the favor.

"No," Tanya said, pushing the hand away. Pam frowned, but it disappeared when Tanya took off her shirt. Underneath she was bra-less, so her breasts were revealed in all of their glory. They were large, set like dual teardrops, pert flesh swaying slightly due to Tanya's movement. The areolas were a slightly darker shade of brown, rivaling the finest mahogany in its tint. Thick nipples crowed each breast, the proverbial cherry on top.

Pam stood, biting her lip. They looked so delectable, Pam imagining they would feel so good in her hands, in her mouth. She decided to find out.

Both women moaned as Tanya's breasts were treated to tender kisses. Pam savored the feel of them, the taste in her mouth. Pam's breasts were small, but perky, whereas Tanya's were heftier, spilling out of Pam's grip as she took a firm hold. Tanya sighed in pleasure, pushing her chest out, gasping as Pam sucked a firm nipple into her mouth. She reveled in the feeling as she rolled her tongue over the hard bud.

Now I know why men love doing this.

Her hand massaged at Tanya's breast. Her other hand slid over Tanya's abs, but were again denied at the waistband.

majicman21
majicman21
1,299 Followers