Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Tanya visits Pam. (Friday)
6.3k words
4.68
46.6k
64

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,300 Followers

The passengers filed through the arrivals gate. Pam went up on her tip-toes to better watch for Tanya.

She would be staying through the weekend, until Monday afternoon. Their first meeting, and first night together, had been only a few months ago. Pam nevertheless felt as if she had known Tanya for a long time. They talked with the ease of old friends.

It had been John's idea to invite her. Their children were going to visit Pam's parents. John had taken the opportunity to schedule his once-a-year camping trip with some old college buddies. Pam had quickly realized that she would be by herself. When she had jokingly lamented her future solitude to John, his reply had surprised her.

"Invite Tanya to come stay," he had said. She had thought he was joking, but his straight face had made her realize his seriousness.

"Really?"

"Yeah," he had said, shrugging. "Can't hurt to bring it up."

She had thought for a moment. She wanted Tanya to visit, and since it was the summer, both of them as teachers had time off. And she was pretty sure that Tanya would want to visit. But whether or not she would actually be able to, was a different story.

"So you don't mind that she'd be staying here with me?"

He had smiled, shaking his head emphatically. "Not at all."

"You don't think I should invite her when maybe you'd be home?"

He had shrugged at that.

"Don't you want to meet her?" she had asked, part of her dreading the answer. John had been blown away by Pam's story of her experience with Tanya, of her submission to the beautiful black shemale. When she had told him about Tanya taking her ass, he had been slack-jawed and rapt. Even though he had seemed to hold both of them zero ill will, even sending Tanya a thank-you card like the two women had joked, she had still wondered if he was jealous or distrustful.

Maybe even intimidated.

"I do, and I will," he had said, with a gentle smile. "But this would be your first time seeing her since the conference. I want you to have her to yourself."

Pam loved John. He was a great husband and an equally great father. Sometimes they had fights, like any couple. Sometimes, after all the years they had spent together, they took each other for granted. But it was moments like that, when she found herself falling in love with him all over again.

They had not had to talk about it after that. They could not right away, since Pam had been both delighted and turned on by his words, practically tackling him right away. He had taken her ass, fucking her into a series of trembling orgasms before blowing his load. Luckily the kids had been out, so they had had the luxury of being loud.

John fucking her ass had become a new delight for both of them. Tanya had shown her how good it could feel, and she had not wanted to deprive herself of that pleasure. When she had undressed in front of John after returning home, showing off the butt plug, telling him how Tanya's semen was still there, it had struck some lustful nerve in him. He had promptly removed the plug and shoved his hard prick into the cum-clogged channel. Pam had cum multiple times as he fucked her ass, and it had not taken long for him to add his load to Tanya's. After he had finished, he had re-inserted the plug, and she had gone on to spend the rest of the night with both loads locked inside her. So much spunk had leaked out when she had finally taken it out.

Pam spotted Tanya. She was striding through the crowd, tall and regal, wheeling her suitcase along behind her. Her breasts strained against her t-shirt, her jeans hugging her hips. Pam's eyes drifted down to the crotch; there was a slight bulge, just small enough to dismiss as a random wrinkle of the fabric. Only Pam knew what it really was.

Tanya saw her waiting. A smile erupted on her face, and she hurried over.

"Hey!" she said, pulling Pam into a tight hug.

"Hi Tanya!" Pam replied, hugging her back.

The two women walked back out to Pam's car, chatting as they went. It was cordial conversation, about Tanya's flight, the weather, and the night ahead of them. The evening air was warm and muggy, sweat quickly breaking out on Pam's skin.

Once they got into the car, the air conditioning went on and they drove off.

The two women had chatted a lot since they had met, but it was of course better in person. Tanya's physical presence was different than just video-chatting or talking on the phone. At some point, Tanya put her hand on Pam's bare knee, letting it rest there. Pam wanted it to go higher; she had to remind herself that she was driving.

It was past dinnertime and both women were hungry, so they pulled into a small diner down the road from the airport. It was cheap and the food was good; Tanya had a burger, Pam a wrap. After the meal, they headed towards Pam's home. They chatted about life, like old friends, but the promise of pleasure ahead was distracting Pam. Tanya acted normally, but Pam's panties were starting to get wet. Her mind flashed forward, to the debauchery that would be inflicted upon her when they got home.

Before they got there, however, Tanya noticed a bar at the side of the road, the Half-Empty.

"Oooh, let's go there," she urged, squeezing at Pam's knee.

Pam pulled into the parking lot immediately. She had seen it before, but had never had a reason to go in. To her it looked divey and sleazy.

They walked in, Pam feeling slightly uncomfortable in the dark interior. She was more accustomed to family functions and school events than a dive bar. Tanya, however, was self-assured and confident, as if she owned the place. That helped Pam relax as they took seats at the bar. The bartender was a pretty young woman with dark brown hair and a nose stud, wearing a black belly shirt and jean shorts. She had been chatting with two older bearded men, but noticed the two women right away.

Tanya ordered a beer. Pam, the driver, ordered water. The two women sat, Pam scanning the place. Part of her was nervous that somebody would recognize her.

Tanya's hand landed on her shoulder. She turned back to see a small understanding smile on her face.

"Even if somebody sees you, they'll think we're friends."

Pam nodded. "The friends I have wouldn't be hanging out here anyway. It's just close enough to home to make me a bit nervous."

Tanya grinned, squeezing at Pam's shoulder. "I get it," she said.

Pam smiled back. The bartender came back with their drinks.

"To a fun weekend," Tanya said, raising her glass in a toast, mischievous smile across her lips.

Pam giggled, clinking her glass against Tanya's.

They drank, chatting in between sips. The other patrons paid them no mind, so Pam began to relax a bit more.

Nobody here knows me, and nobody here cares about me.

As they talked, Tanya's hand drifted from Pam's shoulder to her knee, letting it rest there. The motion made Pam glance around instinctively, but she was quickly reminded that her fellow customers had little interest in the two of them. One middle-aged man with a bushy beard and a Nirvana t-shirt glanced at them, but his gaze was more appreciative than inquisitive. His eyes raked quickly over their bodies, lingering slightly longer at Tanya's. Besides that brief ogling, there was little attention paid to them.

"I need to use the ladies' room," Pam said after a little while, slipping off her stool. She was tempted to invite Tanya to follow her. Images flitted through her mind, of Tanya fucking her in the stall, pressing her against a dirty bathroom wall and taking her roughly. But she did not want to risk discovery so close to home; a part of her was still nervous about somebody noticing her, despite the low chance of that occurring in the Half-Empty.

I can wait until we get home.

Tanya, however, could not wait.

When Pam swung open the bathroom door, having finished her business, Tanya was leaning against the wall to her left.

"Hey," was all she said as her strong hands closed on Pam's hips. She pulled the older woman against her for a kiss, Pam pushing herself into Tanya's body at the feeling of those warm lips.

Tanya turned and shoved her against the wall. Pam squealed at the impact; just as quickly, Tanya's hands darted up Pam's skirt to caress her mound through her panties. The two women locked lips, the sounds of the bar still reaching their ears. Casual conversations and the clinking of glass were the background noise to their passionate reunion. Pam slid a hand down between them, feeling a bulge swell in Tanya's jeans.

She opened her lips, and immediately Tanya's tongue slid inside, darting along Pam's, inviting it to a flirty and fierce dance. Their tongues clashed, Tanya's quickly and easily overcoming Pam's, taking a few seconds to taste along the conquered territory.

Her hunger briefly sated, Tanya broke the kiss. She grabbed Pam by the wrist and dragged her down the small hallway, further away from the main room. They reached a nondescript door, and Tanya shoved it open. The warm night air caressed them as they spilled out into a side alley. Tanya pushed her against the wall, moving quickly to undo her jeans.

Pam waited, squirming, feeling the hard bricks of the wall against her back through the fabric of her dress. Her eyes fixed on Tanya's crotch, watching as the other woman freed her cock. The hot length of flesh smacked Pam on the thigh, leaving a smear of pre-cum. Her hand darted down to close around the shaft, her thumb and forefinger barely meeting.

Tanya moved quickly, her hands darting to Pam's thighs, taking a tight grip. Pam squealed as Tanya lifted her; she instinctively closed her legs around Tanya's waist, her dress riding up, that thick cock pressing against her. Tanya yanked up the hem of the dress and reached in between them, aiming her length at Pam's slit. Her panties were in the way, but Tanya remedied that, yanking aside the gusset. She budged forward, Pam holding her breath in anticipation.

That breath was forced out when the head of Tanya's prick pushed in between her lips. It was larger than she remembered, and so was the shaft that began to shove inside her.

She squealed at that hard heat filling her channel, her juices already trickling freely. It helped to lubricate the shaft, allowing more inches to pack her cunt. Her head tilted back, smacking against the wall, a cry bubbling from her lips. Tanya chuckled, pushing her hips forward again, feeding more inches into Pam's soaked cunt.

Another cry came out, her body trembling, as if it recognized that magnificent cock and remembered the time spent in its service.

"Fuck, I missed this pussy," Tanya groaned, pushing forward again.

Pam's only reply was a soft moan, digging her fingers into Tanya's shoulders, anchoring herself as best as she could.

Tanya shoved deeper. Both women moaned. Footsteps sounded as people ambled by the bar, out at the street.

"Seems like I need to break your pussy in again," Tanya grunted. Pam moaned, loving that thought, squirming between the wall and Tanya.

A few more inches and Pam was moaning again. Her pussy was eager to take all of Tanya's prick, but it would take a bit of time to adjust to its size.

If she lived close to me I would be used to it.

Tanya's hot breath tickled her neck. Her hands tightened on Pam's thighs, keeping her pinned to the bricks. Her cock shoved forward, harder this time, Pam grunting as that thick length surged deeper. Her cunt clutched at it, doing its best to take it but momentarily overwhelmed. Tanya paused, taking a few long seconds to enjoy the tight heat gripping her cock.

"Fuck, you feel so good," she grunted. Her mouth moved ever so slightly, finding purchase on Pam's neck. Pam jerked, that heat on her neck making her swoon, Tanya's tongue swirling incessantly on that flesh.

Tanya was gracious enough to let Pam get used to her cock again. She gave her a good few minutes, somehow resisting the urge to fuck hard into the clutching wetness. Pam wanted it, however; she knew she could take it, and was determined to do so.

"Please," she groaned, squirming against Tanya. A few inches were left outside of her slit. Pam wanted them inside her.

Tanya chuckled. "Patience," she chided.

Pam shook her head, gasping. "Fuck patience," she grunted.

Tanya burst out in laughter. "What a dirty mouth you have, Pam."

"You know it's dirty," Pam replied, "You've used it before."

"Yes, I have. And I will again and again."

Pam opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by a hard thrust from Tanya. Whatever she had been planning to say came out as a strained grunt as the thickness slid deeper.

"Please," she begged again. "I need it."

Tanya thrust again, forcing more inches into her cunt, forcing it to accept her. Another thrust followed that, and then another, and then Tanya was off, fucking steadily into the drenched slit. Pam whined and whimpered, her pussy not quite fully adjusted yet. Despite that fact, or maybe because of it, the pleasure was intense. White-hot bursts fired off all over her body, bathing her in sensation.

Her hands tightened on Tanya's shoulders, her legs doing the same around her waist. Tanya had a tight grip on her thighs, and the wall kept Pam upright, but it still felt precarious. It only added fuel to the rapidly blazing fire, the idea that she was at Tanya's mercy. Yet again, here she was submitting to this woman, letting her take charge.

Thankfully, Tanya gave her what she wanted, fucking harder now into Pam. Small squeaks of joy spilled from her lips as that hard length possessed her.

One particularly hard thrust sunk the entirety of Tanya's cock into Pam. Pam had been on the edge of orgasm, and when she felt Tanya's heavy balls push on her taint, it triggered the release. She shivered as the pleasure broke, her pussy bathing its conqueror in fragrant juices.

Through the orgasm, Tanya fucked her still, speeding up as well. Her balls slapped hard at Pam's flesh, sending her fluids flying at each impact. Both women's thighs were slick with sweat and Pam's juices.

Pam moaned, coming back down to earth, her pleasure receding to where she could think again. The sounds of their passionate fuck came back to her: Tanya's harsh breathing, the rhythmic beating of skin on skin, the wet squelching of Tanya's prick stirring Pam's pussy, the occasional footsteps from the street. That last sound sent shivers up her spine, at the knowledge that anybody could take a quick turn down the alley and watch the salacious display. The two women were in public, but in a dark little corner in the shadow of this seedy establishment.

Her cunt was broken in now, quickly adjusted to Tanya's entire length and girth. It pumped back and forth, reaching deep in her, tickling those places she had previously not known. Tanya had her head buried in Pam's neck as she began to fuck harder, hammering into Pam; the shemale had felt Pam's pussy submit, so she was now going to give it everything she had. Her grunts and growls rasped along Pam's ear as she began to pummel Pam's pussy, reminding it of their first night together. The sluttish housewife cried out in supplication, kissing feverishly at Tanya's exposed neck. The women were locked in carnal abandon, fucking like wild lovers in the gritty alley.

"I'm gonna cum," Tanya announced. Pam whimpered, groaned, tried to beg her to cum, tried to urge her on, but the fierce fucking was commanding her entire focus. Her voice was relegated to letting Tanya know how good it felt to be fucked, and her mind was busy taking in all the sensations, so she could not talk coherently.

Luckily for Pam, Tanya was going to cum regardless of whether or not Pam would beg. Her cock hammered ruthlessly into its reacquired territory, chugging along on the path to orgasm.

One last thrust sunk Tanya's shaft into Pam, the thick cock hilting, her twitching balls pressing at Pam's taint. The fullness of that magnificent prick inside her pushed Pam into another quivering climax. Her pussy clutched at the shaft, and the shaft responded, jerking in her depths as a creamy load surged up the length.

When the first blast bathed Pam's womb, her orgasm sharpened, the pleasure burning hotter. She mewled, more bursts of seed flowing through her gates, invading her inner sanctum, her womb yet again a receptacle for Tanya's potent seed. Tanya ground against her, letting loose with rope after rope of cum, caught in orgasmic fervor. The two women moaned in lustful abandon as they pushed each other to higher levels of pleasure. The flow kept going, Tanya depositing her load in Pam's cunt, painting every inch of it white, her muscles trembling as she held tightly to Pam.

As the last few spurts battered Pam's womb, Tanya began to let her down, slowly but surely. Pam let her legs fall from Tanya's waist, and managed to find footing despite still being in the orgasmic haze. She slumped against the wall, breathing heavily, sweat running down her neck.

"Fuck, baby," Tanya purred, winding a hand into Pam's hair, "that was just like I remembered."

Pam giggled, and then moaned when Tanya pulled her in by the hair, closing her mouth over Pam's in a hard kiss. She opened her lips for Tanya's tongue, reveling in the closeness, reaching out instinctively for the still-erect cock inches from her. Her dainty hand closed around it, the shaft slick with juices, the warm flesh reacting to her touch. Tanya growled into her mouth, pressing her cock into that soft grip.

A rare breeze tickled the two women as they made out, Pam slowly stroking Tanya. Her dress had quickly scrunched back down around her waist, covering her mound. Her cunt felt full and warm, the swollen lips still twitching ever so slightly as if still desirous of what Tanya had to offer, as if not yet sated.

Tanya broke the kiss, trailing down to Pam's neck, sucking at the skin there. Pam cooed, her hand moving down to cup Tanya's balls, weighing them in her hand, brushing a finger over the crinkled flesh. They felt warm and heavy, even with a recent load having been spilt.

"Get on your knees," Tanya commanded. Pam obeyed.

She needed no further order. All she did was lean forward and run her tongue up Tanya's shaft, tasting their combined fluids. It aroused her so much, knowing it was both of them she was savoring. Pam groaned, thrusting a hand down to her slit, trailing a few fingers along the length of the lips.

Her kisses and licks were gentle and tender, thanking this majestic prick for the pleasure it gave her. She left no inch untouched in her endeavor.

It did not take long for Tanya to change tack. She wound a hand into Pam's hair, and the housewife knew immediately what her temporary owner wanted.

Pam opened her mouth wide. Her fingers squelched along her slit as Tanya's cock pushed its way between her soft lips, sliding along her tongue, shoving into her throat. She gagged slightly, but recovered quickly. Tanya hummed appreciatively, stroking Pam's hair as she fed her more and more. Pam moaned as her throat was forced to accept every fat inch until her mouth bulged with cock. The movement of Tanya's cock was exquisite as it reclaimed her gullet, but for Pam it was about the destination, not the journey. So it delighted her when Tanya's abs pressed into her nose and those delectable testicles brushed against her chin. It meant that she had taken all of Tanya.

Her fingers sped up along her slit. Pam needed little else to orgasm; another eager submission to this majestic woman was the only necessary impetus for her climax. Soft gurgles spilled out around the cock plugging her throat. Tanya watched the pleasure wash over her face with an amused smile.

"Ready?" Tanya asked, once Pam's climax abated.

majicman21
majicman21
1,300 Followers
12