Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 05

Story Info
Tanya visits Pam. (Sunday)
18.8k words
4.79
24.2k
31

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,300 Followers

"Take it, slut, right down your throat!"

"That's right, take it, fuck yes, choke on it!"

"Fuck yes, babe, that feels so fucking good!"

Pam swooned, kneeling subserviently as her temporary owner took her pleasure.

"Fuck, Pam, your throat feels so good!"

The lustful shemale was as usual in total control. One hand had a fistful of Pam's hair, while the other held her by the back of the neck. Every time Tanya thrust, she would yank Pam forward, forcefully hilting in the wet confines of her gullet. When she pulled back, she would shove Pam away, just enough to let her catch a glimpse of that thick shaft, glistening with saliva and pre-cum, before it would plunge back down her throat. Pam had her hands on Tanya's thighs, the muscles rippling underneath her grip.

"Oooh, yes, babe, work that throat around my cock, choke on it!"

As much as Pam enjoyed giving oral sex, both to Tanya and of course John, this was something entirely different. Her mouth was just a sheath for a thick length, offering warmth, wetness, and tightness. All she could really do was work her throat around the plunging shaft to give Tanya more pleasure.

Her thighs rubbed together as Tanya pumped smoothly. Despite the lack of attention paid to it, her cunt was drenched. In this moment, her pleasure was derived entirely from providing it; she surmised that as conquered as she was, as bent to Tanya's sexual will as she was, just knowing that she was doing her duty was an incredible aphrodisiac.

"That's it, Pam, take it all!"

The view from her position was glorious.

Tanya was gazing down imperiously at her, hazel eyes full of lust. Another part of the view was the way her ebony breasts jiggled as Tanya laid claim to Pam's throat. Their soft heft was delightful to watch, the way they bounced to the carnal beat. The quirk at the corner of Tanya's mouth made it clear to Pam that her temporary owner enjoyed her view as well, of the slutty housewife made a mess on her knees.

The mess was entirely Tanya's fault, but Pam was not about to blame her. The rough way that Tanya handled Pam, the surging rush of her plunging prick, made copious amounts of saliva burble forth. The saliva brimmed at the corners of her mouth, spilling forth whenever that cock packed her maw full. This run-off was paired with Tanya's pre-cum to create a mix of bodily fluids. Strands of this mixture stained Pam's chin and neck, connecting her to Tanya's shaft and balls via sticky ropes, some of which would fall off occasionally to splatter onto Pam's breasts.

All of the aforementioned wetness produced quite the auditory feast.

The first morsel was the sound produced by the movement of Tanya's cock along Pam's tongue and down into her throat. The second was the slapping sound from her balls colliding with Pam's chin, a slick smack that also sent sprays of the stickiness coating Pam all over, adding more to the mess. The third and final came from Pam herself, as she gurgled helplessly, fighting for a spare breath among the oral onslaught, choking around the mass of meat reaming out her throat.

"That's it, babe, fucking swallow it, again and again, every inch!"

Pam had woken up before Tanya.

It had been a switch from Saturday, as Pam had roused Tanya via oral sex. The soft kisses and licks had not done the job, as her lover just murmured in her sleep. But when Pam had dropped her mouth onto the length, taking it deep into her throat on her own power, that stimulation had produced the desired effect.

"Good morning to you too," Tanya had purred, running a hand through Pam's hair.

Pam had only giggled around a mouthful of cock, preparing to slide back and move to those wonderful balls, to show them some love as well.

But Tanya had instead used the hand in her hair to keep her rooted on her length. It was yet another way for Tanya to casually impose her own will on her; Pam had moaned when she had realized why she had not moved, when she had registered the hold on her head.

"I want to feel your throat for a little longer," Tanya had told her.

A little longer had been several minutes.

It had been a test for Pam, to keep that slab of flesh lodged deep in her throat. Her eyes had brimmed with tears, throat convulsing weakly, hands clasped tightly at Tanya's thighs.

When Tanya had let go of her hair, Pam had torn herself from that shaft, taking several deep breaths, before descending on her testicles, sucking one into her mouth, moaning onto her treat as the flavor yet again dominated her tongue.

Her temporary owner had let her slurp on those balls for several more minutes, before hauling her off them and throwing her down on her back, Pam squealing at the roughness. The sight of Tanya moving in between her thighs had made her spread them.

The shemale had descended eagerly to feast on her cunt. Amidst the trickles of her own nectar had been the remnants of Tanya's load from the previous night.

Once Tanya had finished with her pussy, she had moved on, just as eagerly, to Pam's ass, removing the butt plug, intercepting the stream of semen that had come forth. That strong tongue had danced incessantly in her asshole, making her groan and quiver, eyes rolling back in their sockets as orgasms slowly overwhelmed her.

Pam had been relaxing, recovering from the bevy of ecstasy, when she had felt Tanya's hands on her, removing the lingerie. Despite her pouts and whimpers, Tanya had laid her bare, exposing her nakedness. All of the oral that Tanya had provided had also aroused the shemale; her cock had been straining, hard like a rock, and so Tanya had hauled Pam off of the bed, shoving her down to her knees, wasting no time in claiming her mouth.

And so here she was now, slobbering around the swiftly plunging prick, cunt streaming slick juices, breasts in need of attention.

Tanya thrust again, clogging Pam's maw with throbbing meat. As Pam moaned pitifully, Tanya held herself down her throat. The slab of flesh twitched, provoked by the warm wetness surrounding it. Pam gazed up at her temporary owner.

"Work your throat around it," Tanya ordered.

The housewife obeyed immediately, swallowing around the mass of meat. Drool trickled from the corners of her stretched mouth. Her nose was mashed into Tanya's abs, her chin tight against Tanya's balls. Pam inhaled shakily, the intake of oxygen mixed with the smell of Tanya, her essence, her musk, her intoxicating scent.

And then Tanya pulled out.

The retreat allowed Pam to suck in a couple of deep breaths.

And then Tanya sent her member back inside her throat, hilting again with a rough urgency.

Again, she paused, luxuriating in the way Pam squealed and squalled.

"Fuck, babe, you look so hot like that, with my cock down your throat..."

Pam mewled, hands gripping tighter at Tanya's thighs, her own thighs rubbing together.

"You love this, don't you?"

Yes...oh yes, I love this so much...

"You don't have to say anything," Tanya purred, grinding lazily against Pam's lips, "I can see it in your eyes. In the way you moan, the way you're rubbing your thighs together while I fuck your throat."

The observation made her do just that.

And then Tanya pulled out again, letting Pam suck in several deep breaths. As she did so, her eyes fixed on the glory that was Tanya's cock, coated in streams of saliva and pre-cum.

"Slut," Tanya teased, lifting her monstrous member.

"Your slut," Pam answered, trying to move forward, thinking that Tanya wanted her to worship her balls.

Instead, Tanya kept her in place via the hold in her hair, and simply brought her cock down onto Pam's cheek, smearing their combined fluids all over. The wet slap echoed in the bedroom; Pam shivered, her cunt oozing nectar, her body wound up and ready to burst.

Several more slaps rang out as Tanya took to abusing Pam's face with a vigorous glee. Her heavy shaft landed assertive blows all over her cheeks, chin, forehead, and nose, slathering the pale skin with a shining glaze. Pam whimpered, feeling the mess cake her flesh, quivering every time that fat length marked her face.

"Whore", Tanya drawled, bringing her shaft further up to drag her testicles across Pam's face.

"Your whore," Pam mewled, taking deep breaths, now just to inhale more of that mind-addling scent. Her eyelids fluttered shut as those heavy balls dragged over them. They slid up over her forehead, Tanya taking her time in debasing her property.

"Damn right," Tanya growled.

A sudden movement took Pam by surprise, as Tanya yanked her head back, quickly aligning her length with Pam's mouth.

One shove, and Tanya was again in to the base, groaning as she felt Pam choke around her shaft.

The housewife whimpered, the sound muffled.

"Stick your tongue out and lick my balls like a good whore."

Pam obeyed, the pink muscle slithering out along the underside of that cock. It slipped out to find those fat balls just outside, and eagerly clasped to their underside. A ripe flavor coated her taste buds; she quivered, doing her best to lap at the orbs.

"Fuck, that's incredible," Tanya groaned.

Her eyes closed, and she tilted her head back, assertive hands still on Pam.

Pam licked happily, finding more and more of that singular flavor. Shivers broke out along her flesh, sparks of sensation washing over her nerves, focused in certain extra-sensitive areas on her body, namely her clenching cunt and tingling breasts. She worked her tongue with more and more gusto, spit running down her chin, drunk on the taste of those ripe balls.

Her prize was taken away when Tanya yanked her cock back out. Pam sighed, licking her lips, collecting the pre-cum and spit that lingered there, waiting for Tanya to plunge back inside her throat.

Luckily, she did not have to wait long; it happened several seconds later, after Pam had taken a couple of deep breaths.

Tanya pumped her hips with a steady, determined pace, striking from the tip of her length to the base again and again. Her full balls slapped with each thrust against Pam's chin.

"You like this, babe?"

Yes, it's so good, so good...

Her muffled mewls were enough to make a smile cross Tanya's face. She chuckled softly as she watched her temporary property gurgle contentedly, throat seizing frequently, rubbing her thighs together as her cunt streamed even more. That fat length of flesh felt delicious inside her, even if her throat was not as sensitive a sheath as her pussy or ass. Just knowing that she was providing pleasure to Tanya was providing pleasure to herself.

Tanya pulled out again. Her cock was glistening, ropes of drool and pre-cum connecting it to Pam's lips. The housewife purred as she licked her lips, breaking those strands, feeling them fall down to splatter on her breasts.

"You love this, don't you?"

Pam nodded, nuzzling against that magnificent member, shivering as its warmth thrummed against her cheek.

"You love being on your knees for me..."

Soft mewling was her only response as she began to lap at the shaft, eagerly dragging her tongue along it, coating her taste buds with the inimitable flavor that was Tanya.

"Being a dirty little slut for me..."

Trails of moisture crisscrossed Pam's thighs as more of her nectar flooded forth.

"Taking my cock down your throat for me..."

As Pam nodded, gazing up at Tanya, the shemale lifted her cock. With a flick of her wrist, she brought it down against Pam's face, smearing more slickness along it. The disrespectful action was repeated thrice more, each time only making Pam moan and squirm, squeezing at Tanya's muscular thighs.

Tanya lifted her cock again, showing off those two heavy testicles, still glistening with wetness from Pam's earlier adoration.

"You know what to do, whore."

The sluttish housewife practically dove forward, enthusiastic in her slavishness, sucking frantically at the crinkled flesh. The twin orbs were warm and musky on her tongue, filling her mouth with their presence.

Slick rhythmic sounds came from just above her as Tanya jerked off. Pam's view was dominated by that wonderful weapon that Tanya wielded so well.

Saliva trickled down her chin as she sucked on Tanya's balls, the fluid dripping off in messy strings, coating her breasts and belly. The harsh grunts coming from Tanya only made her suck harder, cheeks hollowing from the effort, her tongue dancing on the sweaty flesh. Her cunt clutched at air as an orgasm overwhelmed her, provoked by the musk of her temporary owner, by her own willing degradation, by the knowledge and awareness that she was a well-respected member of her community, looked at as a model citizen, parent, and teacher, and yet was here on her knees in her bedroom, slobbering all over the swollen testicles of a dominant and desirous shemale.

The growls and grunts from above intensified. She sucked and slobbered, moaning feverishly, inhaling more of that musk, feeling it cloud her mind and stir up more desire.

And then Tanya jerked back.

Pam's prizes were forcibly removed from her mouth by the act. She whimpered at their sudden absence, her tongue lolling out as she panted like a bitch in heat deprived of relief.

Tanya's back turned to her for a moment as she retrieved something from the floor.

When she turned back, the sight made Pam gasp and shudder.

The stem glass from the previous night was in Tanya's left hand. Her other hand was wrapped around her prick, Tanya aiming it at the glass as she jerked herself to a finish.

Pam shuffled closer, eyes wide, torn between watching Tanya's face, watching the lustful desire play across it, and witnessing the salacious moment when Tanya would defile the glass, taking a normal household object and involving it in their carnality.

Tanya came with a growl.

For an instant, Pam watched the ecstasy play across her face, the gritted teeth, the wild eyes, the curled lip.

And then she looked at the glass, just in time to catch the first spurt, jetting out so forcefully that it splashed back over the lip, several droplets landing on the floor. The remaining spurts blasted out to fill the glass, making Pam moan as the glass steadily filled with fresh semen, Tanya's aim precise. As it was Tanya's first load of the day, it was formidable, the amount of thick cum reaching more than halfway up the glass by the time she was finished. The upper insides of the glass were also liberally coated, and the edges, from the splashing of the latter spurts.

Tanya sighed, standing straighter, cock softening slightly. The glass was in her hand; she noticed Pam kneeling there, eyes fixated on the glass, licking her lips unconsciously.

"You want it?"

Pam nodded.

"Please."

Tanya brought the glass up.

Pam opened her mouth, but Tanya yanked her head back by her hair, dragging the edge of the glass up towards her cheek. A thin line of semen streaked along, the cum on the edge of the glass slicking onto her skin.

The glass tilted, and a thick stream of cum leaked out onto her cheek. Tanya moved the glass around, depriving Pam of the taste, but covering her face with the feel of all that warm spunk. Once satisfied, she returned to Pam's mouth, where the housewife was treated to more of that load, the creamy liquid dropping down onto her tongue. Tanya grinned as she watched her gulp it down, and gave her more, letting the semen unfurl out of the glass, landing to coat her tongue with its flavor. Another tilt of the glass gave Pam another mouthful of the creamy spunk. The warmth slid heavily down her throat to rest in her belly. The next helping was the rest of the load, Pam swishing it along her taste buds to better imprint the flavor there. She swallowed loudly, licking her lips to catch some of the strands that had stuck there. More semen covered her face, but she left it there, by this point practically addicted to how Tanya's spunk felt on her body.

"You're going to have to give that glass a good wash," Tanya purred, swiping her finger on the inside to collect more cum.

Pam giggled, pouncing once that cum-coated finger was presented to her, sucking it eagerly into her mouth, cleaning it quickly.

"Or," she breathed, kissing Tanya's other fingers obsequiously, "maybe I'll never wash it again and make it my personal wine glass."

Tanya chuckled, letting Pam lap at her fingers.

"You hungry?" she asked after a few minutes.

"Mmm-hmm."

"Good," Tanya purred, "Because I make awesome French toast."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was mid-afternoon, the two women outside for some fresh air.

Pam was in the pool, while Tanya reclined on a poolside beach chair.

The rest of the morning, after a breakfast of admittedly awesome French toast, had been filled with sex. The shemale had taken her in the kitchen, on the living room couch, on the living room floor, in the master bedroom, against the front door again, even on the stairs, Pam made to ride reverse-cowgirl style on the shemale's lap.

This is what I had imagined.

When Pam had invited Tanya, she had expected nonstop debauchery. Friday night had seen her take Tanya's cock in an alley behind a bar, and then again once at home. Saturday had involved more sex, but it had been somewhat sparing, Tanya letting her suffer before unleashing ecstasy upon her to increase the effect. Today had been wonderful, with Tanya giving her pleasure numerous times an hour. The shemale not only had unimpeachable stamina, but also had a rather negligible refractory period, meaning that she could be ready to go soon after orgasm. The result was that Pam had been fucked into a state of euphoria, on a sexual cloud nine. The ecstasy was purely physical, as with Tanya there was none of the romantic love or deep emotional connection that marked her lovemaking with John.

This isn't lovemaking, this is fucking.

Her ass and cunt had taken numerous loads, as had her face and breasts. And while she had not eaten lunch yet, she had swallowed what felt like enough cum to approximate a light meal.

Tanya stirred from the chair.

As she stood, and sauntered over to where Pam was resting at the side of the pool, the housewife watched her, saw the minute jiggle of her breasts, the way her ebony flesh gleamed in the sunlight. The shemale had on a sarong bathing suit, the flowing fabric covering her lower half.

"Hey," Tanya said, as she dipped her feet into the pool.

"Join me," Pam responded, pushing away from the edge, beckoning her lover.

Tanya smiled as she dropped into the water, gracefully swimming towards Pam. Giggling as she felt her hand brush at her ankle, Pam swam away. The two of them played around, at a certain point Pam having turned to chase Tanya, the hunter now the hunted.

They ended up at the side of the pool again, Tanya's hand quickly sliding inside Pam's bikini bottom to pat at her soaked mound.

"Someone could see," Pam groaned.

"I know," Tanya purred, just as quickly slipping her hand back out, already headed for the ladder in the corner of the pool.

Pam watched her leave the pool and stride towards the house.

"Join me," Tanya called over her shoulder.

As Pam swum towards the ladder and climbed out, she could not help but wonder if she would actually be able to deny Tanya should the shemale try to fuck her outside. The neighbors might see and hear, but for a part of Pam, that idea was deliciously salacious.

Tanya disappeared into the house. Pam was quick to leave the pool, grabbing a towel on her way in, casting curious looks around before entering the house, to see if anyone might be peering down at them from a window.

Unsurprisingly, nobody was.

The kitchen was empty.

She went quickly from room to room; Tanya was in none of them.

Upstairs was just as bereft of her lover.

majicman21
majicman21
1,300 Followers