Pam's Threesome Experience

Story Info
Alex helps Pam and John fulfill a few more fantasies.
12.3k words
3.88
39.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers

Author's Note #1: This is a continuation of 'Pam's Shemale Experience' from the Transsexuals/Crossdressers category, as well as of 'Pam's Gangbang Experience' from the Group Sex category and 'Pam's Lesbian Experience' from the Lesbian Sex category. Reading those stories is hopefully not necessary to enjoy this one, although it will likely enhance said enjoyment. Either way, enjoy.

*****

John walked up to his front door, anticipating the night ahead.

It was the week after Valentine's Day.

He and Pam now celebrated the actual day with their children, who were just as much the loves of their lives as each other. The tradition had become to then have their own, more intimate, celebration the week after.

The youngest two of their brood were spending the weekend with Pam's parents, which left the couple alone from Friday night to Sunday night. Last night, after John had driven the kids to his in-laws, he had returned to find his wife dressed in a sexy outfit, a corset, garter belt, and stockings.

The next few hours had been spent fucking passionately. His wife had become quite the lustful creature since her night and subsequent weekend spent with Tanya, the benefits of that experience trickling down to their own sexual life, and thus to John as well. And thanks to the lack of kids, they had been able to descend into rougher and more careless territory in their lovemaking, Pam's euphoric cries practically echoing through the house.

Today had been her day to spend with Alex, her new friend and lover. The two of them had met when Tanya had visited their town, the dominant shemale spotting the younger woman spying on them in the alley behind a dingy bar and pulling her into the mix. A few months ago, Pam had run into Alex at the supermarket, the chance encounter leading several weeks later to an afternoon that the two women spent in flagrante delicto. Such a thing had been a fantasy of Pam's for a long time. Since that afternoon, she had indulged in several more spent in the younger woman's bed.

Alex had also become their official babysitter. They had hired her to look after Katie, their youngest, on New Year's Eve, and the two of them had hit it off, fast friends by the time John and Pam had returned home. Their daughter had in fact requested for Alex to babysit twice since then, instead of her older brother, who had reacted to the news with his usual teenaged detachment, spending the night playing video games in his room while Katie and Alex watched movies and played board games downstairs.

While John had been at work for most of today's afternoon, Pam had spent that time at Alex's apartment. The sight of her car outside the house meant that she had returned home. The two of them would in a little while head over to Giancarlo's, a classy Italian restaurant that was a usual date spot for them.

Once inside, he shucked off his shoes, and padded upstairs to the master bedroom, half expecting to again find Pam lounging on the bed, clad in classic black lingerie.

What he found instead made his jaw drop and his cock come to life.

Pam was naked, and pressed against a similarly unclothed Alex, the duo moaning unreservedly, hands and mouths all over each other. The trail of clothes on the floor leading to the bed was met by the linen flood of the blankets half-pushed off from their energetic motions.

"What do we have here?" he asked, grinning as he walked over to the bed.

His wife giggled, detaching from the other woman to rise onto her knees. Said other woman, for her part, rolled over onto her back, stretching out lithely, a mischievous smirk on her cherubic face. John met Pam in a strong hug, her warmth nuzzling into him, her head tilting up to find his mouth.

The feel of her nakedness against him made him pull her closer. Her tongue teased against his. In that intimate moment, his arms encircling her, he forgot about the other person in the bed.

Until she pressed herself against them, yearning for inclusion, which Pam granted, kissing her eagerly, caressing at her breasts. John was briefly reminded of her handling of their kids, always quick to give love and attention. The difference was stark since in this case Pam and Alex were nude and making out.

They separated then, and Alex moved up to him, a surprisingly shy smile on her face.

His eyes flickered over to Pam, who waited expectantly.

The warmth of the younger woman now pressed against him. His arms circled around her, and she groaned as their mouths met. It registered in the back of his mind that this was the first woman he was kissing in a sexual context since before he had gotten together with Pam. Such an epiphany was overshadowed by the fact that he was more concerned with kissing her, caressing her, getting to know her in a carnal manner.

It was easy to see the juxtaposition between Pam and Alex. The former was slender and slim, her breasts small yet pert, her ass boasting similar proportions. The latter was curvier, her breasts heavier and larger, her ass a lush swath of pale flesh. Her outfits often accentuated her womanly attributes, so her voluptuousness was noticeable even when she was fully clothed.

He ran a hand up to tease at her breast, a soft sound following from her.

A few moments later, Alex pulled back to find Pam at her side. They shared a deep kiss, John watching contentedly, still sliding his hand appraisingly over the younger woman's figure. His other hand moved now to his wife, moving similarly, fixating on a hard nipple, darting between her thighs to stroke her drenched folds.

Both women coordinated soon after in their separation. John watched them approach him; Pam reached for his shirt, dragging it up over his head, while Alex undid his belt, biting her lip at the very visible bulge in his jeans.

Once his chest was bared, his wife lavished it with affectionate pecks, her hand going into his jeans as Alex dealt with the button and zipper. His cock was aching in his briefs, a strained grunt spilling from him when her hand brushed over it through the cloth. The two women eased him onto his back as Alex began to slide his jeans off. His hands were still caressing at both bodies before him.

His jeans were discarded, barely hitting the floor before the duo turned their attention to his briefs. Working together, they bared his length in seconds, the throbbing meat already leaking pre-cum.

Pam hurried onto her hands and knees next to him, reaching underneath herself, two fingers framing her drooling slit. Her enthusiasm was matched by Alex, who shimmied up next to her, leveling a come-hither gaze in John's direction, her hands settling on Pam's ass.

Despite the ache in his cock, he hesitated before moving. The image before him, of two exuberant and nubile women waiting for him, was one he wanted to burn into his mind.

But whatever restraint he possessed quickly dissipated. When presented with the image of Pam's soaked cunt, her wild eyes gazing back at him over her shoulder, a breathless plea reaching his ears, there was nothing to answer with but action.

In seconds, his cock met her slit.

They exhaled together, this experience so familiar and yet exquisite as always, the hard member encountering her tender womanhood. One swing of his hips, and he pushed through, groaning as her channel gripped insistently at him, the feeling drawing him deeper. Inch after inch of his throbbing thickness filled her, his patience nonexistent now that the smothering sensations surrounded him. His hands tightened on her hips, and he finished the conquest with a rough punctuation, jabbing the last few inches in, making her squeal, her flesh rippling from the impact.

A few moments of indulgence passed.

There was very little in this world that John loved more than this feeling, sharing such pleasure with his beloved wife.

She was the one to cut the indulgence short, starting to grind back against him.

"Fuck me," she pleaded, her hands fisting at the bedsheets.

His hips began to swing back, the lips of her pussy clinging to him as he retreated. Alex stared down at their sexes, eyes wide, biting her lip at the sight.

He drove forward, sinking to the base inside her sodden heat, his exultant shout complemented by her soft cry. This time, there was no indulgence, his hips swinging back again, until just the head of his length was inside her. A thrust came a second later, his wife impaled again on every inch of his shaft. She moaned luridly, grinding against him again, whining as he pulled back to set up the next thrust.

The carnal rhythm continued, John sliding back, her walls reluctant to let him leave, and then driving forward, grunting as he pumped deep into her. His pace sped up quickly. Alex continued to watch, peeking down over the rise of Pam's ass, her hands still settled atop it.

He gritted his teeth as the smothering channel bathed him in warmth and wetness. Her juices were flowing liberally, smatterings staining the bed here and there from the sex that had occurred before his arrival. As Pam was already highly aroused, likely close to climax from the get-go, she began to push back more insistently at him.

His hands began to move then, the rhythm by now well established. From the slim flesh at her hips, his palms went over her belly, caressing there, darting further up to her round breasts. Pam inhaled sharply as he found her nipples, those two hard buds among the most sensitive places on her body. Both were treated to two fingers tweaking and teasing.

That added stimulation served to push Pam over the edge of ecstasy.

She came with a mewl, her backwards motion stilling. It was obvious that the sensations were threatening to overwhelm her, but John refused to stop, aware that she could handle herself even through the euphoric storm. His cock throbbed from the spasms of her clutching cunt. He leaned down over her, kissing at her upper back, his hips pumping steadily, her mewl having stretched out into stuttering sighs. The juices flowing from her were stirred up by his thrusts. The layer of bodily fluids on their sexes meant that each forward drive was accompanied by an obscene noise upon the moment of impact.

Due to his relentless passage, she could not fully come down from her orgasm. It was only a handful of moments before she was once again wracked by decadent bliss. She moaned his name, the sound sending a shudder down his spine, his pace increasing just from that one syllable, suffused with untold love and lust.

One of his hands moved from her breast, reaching up to the unbound tresses of her brown hair.

As his hips beat a demanding pace, he took up a handful and yanked back.

Pam cried out, the sound half-surprised, half-pleasured.

In response to this slightly rougher addition, Alex moved, sidling around in front of Pam.

Another yank at her hair, and she moaned whorishly, her cunt seizing again around him. By now she was partway upright, tremors rippling out over her body.

Alex nuzzled against her front, Pam reacting mindlessly, drawing the younger woman in for a kiss that grew heated and sloppy. The sight of them before him, unreservedly sharing passionate desires, was another image that he wanted to burn into his mind.

There'll be a lot of those tonight.

The younger woman began to make her way down Pam's body. As she was kept partly upright by his insistent hand in her hair, the frontal portion of her figure was left vulnerable to affectionate kisses and careless caresses. Alex seemed very taken with what Pam had to offer, nipping at her neck, licking sensuously down her collarbone to alight on the breast left bereft of attention. As she suckled there at the nipple, her hands slid down, one darting daringly into the way of his cock, teasing it with feather-light touches. Judging from Pam's reaction, a strained cry followed by telltale trembling, the other hand had alighted on her clit.

The swirling sensations sent Pam into another climax, her cries largely ignored as John fucked her and Alex sucked at her breast. There was no mercy from either party, so that climax bled into another, no distinction between them. John yanked back again at her hair, his hips keeping up the relentless beat, sending him deep inside her repeatedly, her juices churning around him.

Alex began to move again, abandoning that breast to make her way down Pam's belly. Now on her hands and knees, the curve of her back and the peachy lusciousness of her ass were right before him, her wiggling setting the ample flesh to a soft rippling. He watched as she flipped over then, sliding herself underneath them, now her front exposed to him, her rounded stomach and heavy breasts in full view.

A moment later, a wet mouth latched onto his balls.

His eyes bulged, a groaned curse tumbling from him, the young woman immediately starting to suck at the crinkled orbs.

Pam by herself was always enough to get him off. Adding Alex would only do so quicker, her enthusiasm upping his lust and decreasing his patience.

While his cock was met with continued streams from her pussy, his testicles were lavished with the warm embrace of feverish lips, slurping loudly, breaking off then to instead let an eager tongue bathe the flesh in long and languid swipes. The first twinges of an orgasm began to stir in his core.

His first instinct was to keep fucking. A thought occurred to him, that he could pull out and let the two women frolic for a few minutes before reentering the fray.

But he ignored it, yanking back at Pam's hair again, thrusting faster, Alex squealing happily as she alternated between loudly sucking and breathlessly lapping. The instinct to keep fucking won out decisively, almost as if to avoid any possibility of this delightful arrangement ending before he reached his own peak.

The twinges in his core surged into a coalescing pulsation. The dual sources of stimulation proved to be his undoing, his muscles tensing, the pleasure building up, his hips pumping harder now. Pam sobbed through her own climax, doing her best to crash back against him. The surge roared up his length, John slamming deep into his wife with a powerful shove, a ragged shout spilling from him when the moment of ecstasy struck.

Spurt after spurt of his seed flooded her channel on a mission with the sole purpose of painting her womb white. He yanked back again on her hair, hearing a fevered cry in response. That dedicated mouth slurped zealously at his testicles. The euphoric waves washed over him with a vengeance, setting him shuddering as he continued to fill her with every drop.

Husband and wife were still and unmoving through his orgasm. Whereas before she had been grinding back against him, Pam was now rendered helpless by the white-hot rush of his load, mewling weakly, her own set of shudders wracking her.

The delirium that fell over them was formidable, both stubborn to descend from those pleasurable heights, the afterglow settling immediately after. John let go of her hair, leaning down to nuzzle against her from behind. His arms encircled her, drawing her against him, which she gratefully took advantage of, tilting her head back to kiss him Underneath them, Alex had switched to a lazier pace, licking at John's balls, finding plenty of Pam's fluids smattered across them. His hips drew back slowly but surely.

Once he had pulled out entirely, Alex moved, clambering up to grab excitedly at Pam. He shuffled backwards, watching as his wife giggled, allowing herself to be maneuvered down onto her back, her legs spreading as the younger woman shimmied up in between them. Her target was that luscious cunt, a dollop of his load now dribbling forth.

As Alex leaned down, Pam locked eyes with John.

The recent unleashing of her sluttier side had resulted in her sharing several fantasies with him. A common one, which also seemed easier to arrange, was having another woman eat his cum from her pussy, while the reverse had come up just as often.

With Alex now lapping at the steadily leaking semen, that first fantasy was made reality. Pam gazed at him, her face flushed, her chest heaving with excited breaths. One of her hands slid down to stroke at Alex's hair, petting here and there.

John watched, focusing on the expressions playing across his wife's face, the way her mouth fell open to let out a breathy moan, the way her eyes widened from a jolt of sensation, the way her tongue darted out to lick across her lips. Her attention was drawn down to Alex, who was loudly slurping at that drenched sex. A hand was sent down between her legs, the fingers frigging her channel, her ass wiggling from the self-inflicted thrills.

The enthusiastic efforts that Alex unleashed drew Pam back into the realm of pleasure. She began to squirm, her other hand stroking at her own breasts.

Although at first content to simply watch, John decided to join in, drawn forward by that round ass wagging from side to side, Alex mindlessly happy in her tending to Pam.

His hand tested the lush globes. The softness and fullness there kept him caressing, his other hand going underneath to her mound. As she continued to clean up the mess he had spurted into Pam, he tested her slit, sliding a finger through to feel the walls beyond. A second finger joined in soon after, both digits starting to circle around, the warm confines bathing them in stickiness, Alex bucking back at his actions.

After another moment of exploration, he drew his fingers out, a thin line of fluid following them.

The blankets were finally kicked fully off the bed as he twisted around onto his back, his hands briefly leaving her ass until he was underneath her. Positioned like a mechanic underneath a vehicle, his feet on the floor with his upper body still on the bed, the alluring sight and musky smell of that soaked pussy met him. The pink of her petals was awash with juices. He reared up to return the favor from before, his tongue slipping out to run along the slit, its flavor sweet and strong. Shudders ran along the expanse of her flesh, a delighted squeal tumbling from her.

John lapped at her womanhood, listening to the sounds that his wife made with her new lover. It briefly registered again that this was the first woman he was pleasuring aside from his wife since before they had gotten together. Immediately following that epiphany came the thought that he would likely fuck Alex before the night was over.

Sticky juices streamed forth from that already stimulated cunt. As the two women had been sharing pleasure for some time, he was simply adding to the mix. The taste was like that of his wife's, yet subtly different, boasting a similar sweetness, with different notes of flavor.

His hands glided up Alex's rounded belly to stop at her breasts. She cooed at the feel of his palms squeezing gently at the generous flesh, taking time to appraise every inch of the heavy globes. As his tongue dredged up more nectar, he began to focus on her nipples, brushing along the nubs, teasingly tweaking them, drawing leisurely little circles atop them with the pads of his fingers. Her saucy giggles at those actions were different from the strained whimpers that would have come from Pam. It struck him then that his style of lovemaking, and every little thing involved, had been directly influenced by his years with his wife, his focus attuned to the specifics of her body. The realization made him switch up a bit, moving off her nipples to the rest of that bountiful expanse. Those exploratory caresses exhilarated Alex, who began to rock her hips down against him, the wetness streaming forth onto his lips and chin. Taking the movement as a signal to proceed further, he slid his tongue through her slit. Clasping walls beyond gripped at it and bathed it in more juices.

majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers