Pan Is All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pan turned as the stag bounded over a log and back into the clearing. The antlered animal stepped over to Pan and gazed upon the thickly muscled, furry being, he sniffed carefully his senses alert. He then slowly bowed in the way of his kind, extending one foreleg and tucking the other under his body and lowering his head as he semi-knelt before the God. Pan extended a large hairy hand and laid it on the stag's head in a blessing.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story

Pan has been a constant presence in my life. This story brought tears to my eyes. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Story!

I very muchly enjoyed this story! I do not feel it is entirely placed well here, but from a heathen's point of view, it is excellent just the same. Kudos and Bravo!

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 10 years ago
Unique!

Your stories are of wonder and are appreciated :-0) Still not sure why I can't vote.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Becoming the Bear Erotic Werebear Fantasyin Gay Male
Mack Erotic Werebear Fantasy.in Gay Male
Mason's Chance Mason finds what he's been missing.in Gay Male
Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
Cupid's Big Weekend Josh plays Cupid to two formerly straight guys.in Gay Male
More Stories