Pandemic Pt. 03 Ch. 11-14

Story Info
Mark and the women face love and death in post virus future
20.5k words
4.75
11.7k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PANDEMIC Part 3 Final

Again many thanks to Kristen2928 for editing this story and for her wonderful support.

All characters are fictitious and all characters engaging in any sexual activity are over 18.

CHAPTER 11. CHRISTMAS

Sunday 25th December

Christmas day had arrived and we would feast in the top floor of the tower. We had a two dozen marron that Maddy had caught, eight trout that Michael had caught and smoked, and a roast duck. We had found a tinned ham, fruit cake, biscuits, and lollies among our stores from the shops. A tureen of roast vegetables, bowls of berries and a jar of liquor soaked fruit were carried upstairs. Plus some cocoa had been found and so we had trays of chocolate crackles and brownies. It was quite a feast to lay out, especially as it was all carried up the two floors. As well as the pine tree down in the ground floor lounge, another decorated pine tree stood in a ceramic pot in the middle of the room. Flowers had been gathered and paper streamers made. We even had coloured paper Christmas hats to wear.

Before lunch Michael led a thanksgiving service, followed by a special prayer for himself, Linda and their baby. Annelise and Eliza sat next to Linda and joined in their prayer. I too bowed my head, and noticed Maddy and Karen did too. I wished to any and all Gods that it be so. I am not sure what Tiffany thought, but she sat quietly beside Karen.

Christmas lunch in the tower dining room followed. Each person had a gift to open. I had collected pieces of jewellery and books from some of the houses. Karen gave me a pewter spirit flask which Michael had engraved and the others had found a very impressive Swiss army knife.

Afterwards we feasted and drank the best of wines to celebrate. Well... they were the wines in Richard's cellar with the most gold medals on them and we judged they looked the most expensive anyway. Through the windows of the tower we had a beautiful view of the forest and valley beyond the walls. Vases filled with bunches of golden wattle flowers decorated the room, sitting on the floor beside the windows. Daisies, lavender and roses woven together decorated the tables.

Just one person of our group was absent. Madeline could not safely attend, but she received a plate full of Christmas lunch. She looked suspicious at first, but then decided to devour it as quickly as possible before we changed our minds. I wondered if she could ever recover or ever be rehabilitated enough to release.

After eating Karen turned up the music and decided we would dance, a suggestion which Annelise and Eliza took to enthusiastically. Eliza pulled Michael up to dance. At almost six months pregnant Linda was excused, but Maddy said if she was dancing then I was too. The alcohol, food and joyful company allowed us to forget the world beyond the room and much of the afternoon passed. Cleaning up and caring for the animals gave us a break before we gathered together again to eat what was left for Christmas dinner.

When I carried up the remaining meat for dinner, the women had a surprise. They had decided to dress in formal gowns for dinner. We drank, ate and watched the sun set over the forest. Lower clouds in the western sky were full of yellows, oranges and pinks. Above were brightly lit wispy clouds.

As we sat chatting Karen and Maddy started arguing about the best red wine growing areas in Australia. Karen argued red wines from the Barossa Valley were superior to those from Margaret River, while Maddy staunchly defended the wines of the local region. It led to a tasting competition. Four bottles, two from each region were then opened with the labels concealed by Eliza. Annelise was called on as a neutral umpire for tasting along with Karen and Maddy. I sipped a liquor white port and watched. Thankfully I would be carrying them down the stairs and not upstairs tonight. Michael and Linda gave us all a Christmas hug and left. I watched the animated discussion over each wine and chatted to Eliza until she dozed and fell asleep against my shoulder. Hopefully they would not empty all the bottles. Then the last of the bottles had been tasted and I had to carry Annelise down the steps. Her previous limited drinking and slight weight were her misfortune tonight. Maddy and Karen supported each other down the stairs.

Karen, Annelise, Eliza and Maddy had one last surprise, under their gowns they had all picked out beautiful lingerie to wear from what they had collected over the year. I encountered Annelise's white satin lacy bra and knickers as Eliza and I helped prepare her for sleep. Then Karen showed off a royal purple satin camisole and shorts, and Maddy a burgundy satin chemise and tiny matching panties. I briefly had great fun exploring each set of lingerie, feeling the smoothness of the material against breast, ass and pussy. Alas though, moments after falling on the bed they were both asleep.

As I stripped down to my jocks, Eliza returned from the bathroom wearing red silk bra and panties trimmed with black lace. She was still shy at showing off herself.

She whispered, "We all have another surprise."

She took my hand and slipped it down into the front of her panties.

"Feel" she whispered.

My hand slipped over her perfectly smooth hairless mound and labia. Silk brushed against my knuckles and silken skin touched my fingertips.

"We all shaved, look at the others in the morning." she whispered.

She kissed me, tongue softly teasing my lips, and tried to grind against my hand as I slowly traced my finger around her soft smooth labia.

"Beautiful" I whispered back.

I removed my hand, gently pushed her back a pace, and stroked her thigh. As she stood there, the side of her body was softly lit from the indirect light coming through the ensuite doorway. Softly lit in the half light, but enough to make her pale skin glow and to bring out the colour of her

red lingerie. I turned her slightly more and eased the bottom of her silk pants down. Her smooth hairless pussy now delicately illuminated. She watched me as I savoured her beauty.

I caressed her and kissed her breasts, lips, ear and neck gently. Then she closed her eyes as I softly caressed her labia, her cleft and her clit with my fingers, touching softly and gently, teasing. With my cheek against her breast I felt her nipples through her silk bra, enjoying the sensation of the silk and her breasts against my lips and cheeks. They hardened and I gently kissed each nipple through the fabric.

She reached out and held the head of my cock, squeezing the wet tip gently through my jocks.

She bent down to kiss me, whispering, "You are killing me. Fuck me like you did Maddy when you first rode the horse with the cattle."

"From behind?" I asked.

"No, I want to see you, but dominate me."

She gently took my bottom lip between her teeth and applied gently pressure. She also gently squeezed and twisted the tip of my cock with her fingers.

I took her hand, "Come to the other bedroom."

I turned on a standard lamp and the lampshade diffused the light so the room was lit in a soft yellow light. She flicked off her silk panties and stood there, naked, except for her red silk bra. Her bra and breasts were veiled with long black hair.

I teased her, "Are you getting wet?"

"Maybe, come and check."

As I approached she fell back on the bed, then captured my cock between her toes as I approached. I let her tease my erect and dripping cock with her toes, then stepped between her legs, spreading her labia.

I bent over her and said softly, "Touch yourself, show me your clit."

She looked surprised and hesitated, then reached down, pulling the hood back.

I kissed her mouth then leant down and kissed her clit as she held it, first with my lips and then my tongue. I licked her clit and fingers.

"Slide your bra straps from your shoulders."

She brushed her hair aside behind her shoulders and slowly lowered the bra strap across down her arm while watching my eyes. First one side, then the other.

"Slide your bra cups down to just expose your nipples."

She did so and I watched her eyes and her chest, her breathing fast.

"Pinch them" I whispered, my voice catching.

She looked into my eyes, her mouth slightly open, which she pinched and gently pulled her dark brown nipples. I reached forward and gently stroked the bottom swell of her breasts through the silk as she kept playing.

"Ready?"

I slowly reaching forward and placing my tongue next to her vagina, gently circling around. Wrapping my lips around her clit, I sucked gently. Sliding my tongue up from below, stroking the smooth underside of her button as it swelled up in excitement.

I smiled, "Mmm, I think you are, I will get a condom."

She answered, "It's okay, today is good. Fuck me without one."

She edged back up the bed to give me room and arched her back. Her bra fell to her stomach and her twin hard nipples reached for the ceiling. I kissed and licked one. As hard as a pebble. I sucked the other, making it wet.

Eliza lay below me, her legs spread apart and hips thrust upwards as I rested over her on my knees and elbows. We licked our lips in unison as I gazed into her brown eyes, really just seeing the whites of her eyes in the soft light.

A hand pressed against the small of my back, trying to press me to her, but I resisted. Moments later I lowered my hips, sliding my cock up her perineum. She edged towards me, moving me to her vagina. She grasped my cock with her small hand, guiding me inside. We were both so wet I slipped in easily. Then she gasped and pushed up as I pushed into her. A few gentle thrusts and then we got faster and harder. She reached up with her arms and gripped me tightly, pulling her chest from the bed and pressing her damp hot breasts against my chest. We bounced vigorously on the bed, not having to worry about disturbing anyone. She let her chest fall and pressed her hands against my backside, pulling my hips against her as I thrust up. Her muscles clenched and we got hotter and wetter in the December summer heat as she cried out her pleasure.

Then I just sought my pleasure, my mind blank except for the feeling of her warm wet grip on my cock and her hot wet breasts and hips when I thrust down. She no longer tried to do anything but loosely hold me. She lay there, gasping as I thrust into her.

"Yes" she whispered between gasps.

Warm euphoria washed over me as I came and came and came inside her. She reached up with her arms and legs, wrapping them around my back and thighs, holding me tight against her as she ground her wet pussy against me, making the last aftershocks of my orgasm very intense. I lay there holding her tight then we relaxed and lay apart, gasping for breath and letting ourselves cool. She kissed me and fell asleep.

I was just drifting off when I heard a moan and a crash of the toilet seat in the bathroom opposite. I reached Annelise as she lay bent over the toilet bowl and gathered her hair back. The next hour was helping her recover from vomiting and the next morning she was still as pale as a ghost. We let her sleep but Karen and Maddy stumbled silently to breakfast.

Caressing other naked pussies had to wait until the Boxing Day evening. We retired early in the evening and then Tiffany and the other four women sat naked, side by side along the end on the bed. I inspected each naked hairless pussy, caressing each with my hand, then with my cheeks and mouth. Each felt perfectly smooth against my face.

Tiffany could wait no longer, and demanded attention. I kissed her smooth mons and licked and sucked her meaty lips. Her large clit was already engorged and hard. It extended out, poking through her swollen dark pussy lips, beyond her labia majora. Beautiful smooth olive skin and soft juicy tissues to suck. Her clit and lips in my mouth were luscious as I sucked and pulled them with lips and tongue. I had to brace myself and hold her against the bed to stop her from pushing us both tumbling back onto the floor.

The others were laughing and chatting about my efforts. They clapped when Tiffany came and went over to lie down.

Karen then pulled me in front of her. I had never seen her shaved before. I slowly savoured the taste and feel of her lightly tanned skin. A little sweet, a little salty. Annelise moved to sit where Tiffany had been and leant over to suckle Karen's breasts. I licked and sucked her beautiful smooth pussy. My tongue pushed into her vagina and my lips pulled her clitoris. As I did so my hands rested on her legs, feeling her thigh muscles flexing. When she had her pleasure, she gave me a kiss and told the others she would keep me.

Next was Maddy's turn to grasp my hand and pull me towards her. Her pale skin and red swollen clit a beautiful sight. It seemed a shame for her to have lost her wispy ginger fuzz, but her bare mons felt beautiful against my lips. I did my best to make her clit as hard and as engorged red as I could. She was still fairly subdued tonight, but held my head against her pussy as Karen and Annelise grasped her breasts and licked her pink small nipples. Hips jerking and a loud moan, she flooded my tongue with her moisture as she orgasmed.

Annelise and Eliza could not decide who would be next, each being polite so I made them sit together. I licked and sucked Annelise and Eliza alternately. Smaller clits with delicate thin lips concealed by their labia majora until with licking and sucking the petals were exposed. One pussy pinker and one darker. They each held an arm around the other's back, their thighs pressed together as I sucked and tongued their clits. Each so soft and velvety smooth. Karen leant across and sucked Annelise's nipples, then when I switched, she leant across to Eliza. She blew lightly on her nipple and looked up. Eliza nodded and closed her eyes. Karen gently sucked and kissed her breasts and nipples before switching again to Annelise. Annelise came and I gently sucked Eliza, teasing until she pushed her hips hard against me, threatening to suffocate me if I did not satisfy her soon. Then Eliza changed her mind, backing up onto the bed.

She opened her legs and smiled at me, "Come to me. Come and get your relief."

The others watched as I slipped my cock into her vagina. She had three surprised faces watching her, but none of the other women said anything. For the second evening we rocked the bed as we fucked. But after all of the activity I came quickly. Eliza was sensitive and had her first orgasm after a few strokes. A few minutes later I spurted inside her. Then Annelise pushed us off the bed.

"You are going to make a mess, go have a shower after Maddy or Karen."

* *** *

With Christmas over it was back to gardening and farming. My first job of the morning was cleaning out the rear duck pen and wheeling the muck over to the pumpkin patch. Tiffany was collecting the eggs, except for the two nests we were allowing to hatch. Annelise and Eliza had started weeding near me, but had finished and were collecting buckets of figs today for preserving. After a couple of hours of muck carting, taking Maddy's place watching over the cattle in the front pasture was a joy. I found Maddy sitting on a comfortable log in the shade of a tree, watching the grazing cattle and we had a chat for a while before she headed off back to the house. Sunny and moderately warm, it was a lovely day. I lazily watched the cattle until Tiffany came to say Karen and Linda had lunch ready. Large saucepans were simmering, heating the juice of pears and apples, thickening the sugars, ready for the figs.

At lunch Michael described some options for an infra-red detector that would only detect human or larger sized animals passing over the bridge near the lake farm. Then he could set it to wirelessly transmit a signal to the house with solar recharged batteries. The only problem was we would have to go into Callanup. No likely businesses were in the Silverwood business directory, but he had found two options in the Callanup directory. We discussed other options for remote detection. However as other options were discarded our ideas grew more and more unlikely, such as the rock falling onto a pigeon cage, breaking it and allowing homing pigeons to return to us.

Annelise, Maddy and I rode to the lake farm the next day. I rode the smaller black mare, it was more docile, while the girls rode the two taller white mares. My riding skills had improved a lot, but the girls were still incomparably better. We travelled slowly and cautiously, armed with two rifles and an Austeyr. Our path curved through the forest between the tall rough barked eucalypts. It was quiet once you tuned out the insects. It was surprising how well you could not notice even deafening cicadas. A chattering of scolding bird calls ahead. Maddy and I dismounted and crept forward, Annelise remaining with the horses. The source of the disturbance was just a butcher bird. It was never popular near any birds with young. We mounted and quietly rode onwards.

At the farm all was well, the cattle grazed peacefully around the lake. We removed the saddles and tack from the horses and left them to drink and graze near the house. It was nice to get down and walk. We walked down next to the forest bordering the river until the bridge was in sight. A tall smooth trunked eucalypt towered high above our heads and gave shade while we observed the bridge with binoculars. Our warning vines and sand patches were untouched it appeared. We crossed the bridge and walked the few hundred metres to the fallen tree across the road. All was undisturbed.

I was concerned about the cattle at the property with the good pasture in the valley ahead, but it would be another kilometre and a half along the road. Too risky and hard to get back if there was trouble. We headed back to the horses, collected the ripe fruit from the orchard trees and returned home.

Two days later we drove back with the G-wagon, Hilux and truck. Michael and Eliza came as well. Once beyond the bridge he flew the drone ahead. At the property in the valley we loaded up with more horse gear, more tools and some bales of hay. Lush pasture covered the valley until the forest returned, just over a kilometre away. The herd of grazing cattle and calves looked healthy. We would need to find a bull if we wanted calves next year. Artificial insemination or hiring a stud bull was not going to work for us. I stayed there with Eliza watching the approach road from Beechamel while Maddy drove the truck back home. Michael and Annelise drove back with her to bring Maddy back after she had returned the truck. They were back half an hour later.

We had made good time and we decided we would go into Beechamel. Knowing about the group of armed enraged this side of Callanup made us very wary. Once across the open valley we again flew the drone ahead. It flew above the road below the forest canopy. Even after we scanned the next section of road it was a slow few kilometres of travel. Cautiously we watched the massive trunks of the gum trees and the understorey of shrubs and ferns as we drove. At the edge of the forest we stopped and flew the drone again, reaching the last farm before Beechamel before we stopped at the edge of its range.

We slowly drove out of the forest and across the open pasture and abandoned fields. Just in sight of Beechamel we pulled off the main road into a farm driveway. Inside the house there were no bodies and it was still undisturbed. This we would fly over Beechamel. We sat and watched Michael's drone display. As the drone gained altitude and approached Beechamel, Michael showed us obvious disturbance. Destruction of fences, open doors and broken windows that were unlikely to be due to animals. He flew higher still and over flew the town, scanning the main street. At the orchard, between the café and the church, enraged sat among flattened grass. He guided the drone down behind the church, then brought it down to rest on the shed roof. We counted twenty two enraged. The trees around them had the branches pulled down and broken, the fruit stripped. They feasted, the fruit lying around them. Eight females and fourteen males, including the leader we had seen before Christmas. They were filthy and their clothes were ragged. Some wore colourful trousers or jackets, others barely wore torn rags. Three were completely naked. Four were armed with rifles, including the leader.