Pandora and The Baron Ch. 02

Story Info
See what progress has been made.
2.8k words
4.68
11.2k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miwildcat
miwildcat
20 Followers

His eyes leisurely traveled the length of her body to take in every delicate curve and flare. "Thank you for the robe, Sire," sounded a very soft, almost whispered voice, that snapped his attention back to the now.

A slow smile played across his lips, "You are most welcome, my beauty. If you need anything, please let me know so I can make arrangements."

Her head tipped faintly as a small frown tainted soft pink lips, "Why are you being so kind to me, Sire?" She asked softly.

He smile spread as he spoke "Because, my beauty, as I said before; kindness will get one farther that cruelty ever will."

She couldn't argue with him on that point. It was just all so very confusing to her, but there was one thing at this particular moment that annoyed her. That was what he called her. A very low growl came from her as shadowed eyes narrowed down, "My name is Pandora," she said to him.

He shook his head fanning out the long tresses of crimson, "Such a fitting name for an enigmatic beauty," he bowed to her respectfully, "I am Baron LaForta. Welcome to my home."

Her head tilted as she watched him bow to her, No one had ever bowed to her. "There is no need to bow to me, Sire. I am not royalty, only a simple cat in a big world," she said quietly.

It angered him that she thought so little of herself. It made him want to kill whoever had brought her so low. He wanted nothing more at this moment than to take her in his arms and show her that she was so much more than just a simple cat. He knew that would have to wait. What she needed right now was simple kindness, to know there were people who cared about others.

She needed time to be able to come to terms with everything. Time was something he had in abundance. He smiled to her as warm eyes darkened down, "You are so much more than a simple cat, my sweet, beautiful Pandora. In time you will realize that."

She just shook her head. What was it he wanted her to see? She knew what she was. In her mind she was a freak of nature, a creature that should not have been.

She kept the bed in between them. She was still very wary of him and of her current surroundings. That, and there was the small issue of trust. As of yet she didn't trust the Baron.

Then again, he had not harmed her even when he had bound her. It had all been done with a certain amount of tenderness. Trust didn't come easy for her and he had yet to earn hers.

She shifted her weight back and forth to watch him closely. She still wasn't sure what to make of him. He watched the multitude of emotions flash through misty eyes.

It wasn't a far stretch to believe she was fighting with herself about what to do. The collar hung loosely about her neck, the chain was still attached to his bed post but at the moment. She didn't seem to be all that worried about it.

He watched her closely but not so closely as to make her uncomfortable "Would you like a bath or perhaps something to eat, Pandora?" He asked softly.

She looked confused about his offer. "Something to eat would be greatly appreciated, Sire," she replied softly.

He nodded his head and clapped. A small slip of a girl came into the chambers. "You called, my Master?" she asked softly.

"Yes, I did. Awaken the kitchen staff and have them fix two meals," he replied.

She nodded her head and quietly disappeared from the room. He turned his attention back to Pandora. "If you wish a bath, I can draw one up for you. It may take some time for our meals to be prepared."

She considered his offer. It couldn't hurt to take a bath, but how was she going to do that when she was still chained to the bed post? "Sire how am I to take a bath when I am still chained to your bed?" She asked.

He chuckled softly, " I can have a wash tub brought here for you".

That got him a frown and a low growl. "Or, my dear Pandora, I can remove the chain. If I remove the chain you must swear to me that you won't try and escape."

She wasn't sure if she wanted to swear to that. She wanted to go back to her home but she didn't know how to get there because she didn't know where she was. She tipped her head to look to him, "I have little choice, Sire. If I want off the chain then I have to swear to not try to escape."

He started to speak but she raised her hand up to silence him "Where would I run to, Sire, when I don't even know where I am? I have no choice but to agree to your terms. You have my word."

He heard the stress in her voice but was amazed at her courage. He smiled to her softly as he walked towards her. "It warms my heart to hear you speak so bravely, when I know you are afraid of me". She started to speak, but like her he raised his hand to silenced her.

"You are so very brave, my dear Pandora, to give me your promise. I, in turn, will give you my word that no harm shall befall you while you are with me," he finished with a smile.

Pandora still wasn't sure what to make of the Baron, yet his promise sounded sincere enough. He had moved so he was in front of her, his robe was open in the front. She saw all the fine lines of his chest.

Her fingers itched to reach out and see if his skin was as smooth as it looked. She didn't dare for fear of giving him the wrong idea. He reached out gradually to touch her throat just above the collar.

It upset him when she flinched at his light touch "My dear, sweet, and deadly Pandora, you need not fear me. I will never harm you," he whispered to her softly.

She looked up into his eyes. She wanted to lose herself in them but her mind refused. It reminded her of how she had been created. Damn, the mind can be a very fickle thing. She wanted to completely shut hers off.

He saw the conflict flash and dance in her faint eyes. He leaned in a little closer to her to let her hear his deep and low rumbled purr. She did, and out of sheer instinct her body relaxed as it closely resembled the big males in her pride.

He saw her physically relax, so he kept his movements slow as he carefully unhooked the chain and let it drop onto the furs. His hand passed unhurriedly over the collar. He watched it changed into a choker of emeralds and diamonds.

She felt him touch her arm. It was warm, conveying a wealth of compassion. She flinched, but remained calm.

He took advantage of the fact that she remained calm to guide her into another room with in his chambers. She allowed him to guide her. His touch on her arm was light and gentle, it also spoke of severe restraint.

She looked around this new room. What she saw looked like a small lake sunk into the floor. It looked big enough for several people to be able to swim in.

She raised her head up as she caught the slight scent of sulfur in the air. His purr finally died away but she remained composed. "The water is naturally warm and there are different soaps scattered around on the ledges."

She looked to him then to the water. He removed his hand from her arm then turned to leave. "Sire, what am I use to dry off when I am done?" she asked softly.

He smiled to her softly then motioned to a thick stack of fluffy black towels. She nodded and turned her back to him. He took the hint and left.

When Pandora was sure he was gone she untied the robe and let it lazily slide down her arms to pool at her feet. A shiver over took her body as the silk slide over her skin. Dusky eyes looked to the water as a smile danced over her lips.

Her purr rumbled softly at the feel of the warm water as she slipped into the pool . She waded in deeper until she had to swim. She let out a joyful little squeal as she ducked cleanly under the pool's crystal surface to play.

The Baron was in the main part of the chamber overseeing the meal preparations when he heard her squeal. He spun on a bare foot and dashed quickly and silently to the bath chamber. He got to the door just in time to see her head disappear under the water. Her back was still turned towards him so he could better see the scars that marred her back. They looked like the kind of marks one got from an attack.

He shook his head as he watched her splash around like a child. He leisurely stripped off his robe and pants then slipped quietly into the water. Pandora was having too much fun to realize the Baron was now in the pool with her.

A slight touch at her back got her attention quickly; she spun around so she now looked into the warm eyes of the Baron. She put her hands up to defend herself. He smiled to her, "My dear, you have nothing to fear from me. I gave you my word that no harm would come to you, that includes any harm from me."

His voice was soft and gentle and she wanted with all her heart to believe him. But the memories of her past kept haunting her. He saw the flash of pain and confusion in her dusky eyes. He didn't want to push her too far and loose her.

His hand came up gradually to brush back a few stray strands of hair from her face. A smile lit up his face. This time she didn't flinch at his touch. This was a step in the right direction.

His eyes began the slow trek down her body. The water in the pool did little to hide her from his eyes. He took in every detail of her body, from her rock hard nipples to the silvery thatch of hair between her legs. Then his mind snapped back to him to wonder, 'Why did she have two different hair colors?'

A deep crimson blush colored her cheeks. She knew what he had seen. She put her hands against his chest and for just a moment felt his warm, smooth skin against her palm. She pushed herself away from him and got out of the pool. She wrapped herself up in one of the big black towels.

A frown set upon his lips as she ran from him, unsure whether it was fear or something else. He watched as she hurriedly dried herself off and put the robe back on. When she had the robe on and tied off, she turned to face him. "I will let you bathe in peace, Sire," she said softly.

She turned and walked out of the bath chamber. She was aggravated with herself because she had let him get so close to her. She paced around the room as she got herself worked up. Never had she allowed a man that close to her since the attack. She shook her head and growled quietly at herself.

In her agitated pacing she didn't hear the Baron come back into the room. He stood still to watch her pace around the room. Then he saw the tell tale shimmer of her shift as he watched the beautiful silver leopard struggle to get out of the long robe. A soft laugh escaped his lips which instantly drew her attention.

She whipped around to face him, ears flattened back against her head. She let out a low resounding growl, dusky eyes were narrowed down to dangerous slits of color. He looked at her with friendly eyes and said, "There is no reason for you to have worked yourself into frenzy."

He kept his voice soft and low. Her ears remained plastered against her head. The growl continued to rumble deep within the expanse of her chest.

He knew she was upset. About what he wasn't sure. He shook his head casually to fan out the long crimson tresses against his robe. He watched her closely but he didn't move towards her.

He knew if he got too close to her she was going to attack him. He shifted his weight to a defensive stance as he watched her closely. He leaned back against the wall as he waited for the expected attack.

She watched him as he leaned back against the wall. When the serving girl slipped back into the room with a tray, she was met by a very angry silver leopard. Pandora's attention turned quickly towards the serving girl, ears still flattened back against her head. A loud ear-piercing scream of sheer rage came from her as she leaned back upon powerful haunches, her shadowed eyes locked onto the servant.

The Baron knew what was coming by the way she moved. She was filled with an unknown fury. He moved quickly to put himself between Pandora and the girl.

His eyes flashed to a bright and deadly crimson red. Pandora's were locked onto the servant. Her weight had shifted back onto powerful haunches.

The Baron kept himself between Pandora and his servant. His voice came out soft and low, "Pandora, my deadly beauty, you need to calm down and collect yourself."

Pandora's mood had not changed. Her tail lashed back and forth violently. Sides heaved with every breath. Once beautiful eyes of green were now bottomless pits of black.

He didn't know the source of her rage. How was it such an exquisite creature held so much fury inside? He watched the way her body moved awaiting the proper time. When her body tensed up he knew that is was the right time to strike.

With the natural grace of the predator she was, Pandora launched herself powerfully through the air. He took this opportunity to charge her and grab a hold of her back leg in a steely grip. He used his momentum to throw her across the chamber.

She hit the wall hard and slide down to the floor. She scrambled back up to her feet and screamed her anger. Their eyes locked for a split second which allowed him to catch a glimpse of the pain she held.

He used one hand to motion the servant girl out of his chambers. She left in a hurry. Pandora began to pace back and forth next to the wall. He watched her closely as she paced, "Pandora, my sweet, I promised that no harm would befall you, but I can't allow you to attack my servants or people of my home."

He kept his voice even, low and soothing, in hopes she would calm down. Pandora continued to pace next to the wall she had been thrown into. Her mind started to come back into focus.

Exhaustion hit her and she dropped like a stone. In a flash, he was at her side and caught her before she hit the floor. He held her limp body in his arms as though it were weightless.

He made his way over to his bed and laid her down. His eyes reverted back to their normal tender brown color as he sat down on the bed beside her. Her breathing had slowed back to its normal steady rhythm. He knew she had completely exhausted herself in her frenzy.

Now if he only knew what had brought on her fit of rage he might be able to help her more. He moved from her side long enough to pick up the chain and reattach it to the collar. Once again he sat down on his bed beside her and watched her revert back to human form.

He admired her beauty. Even in violence, she was a true beauty. She had a warrior's heart, even for one so young. He stripped his robe off and laid down beside her. His hand reached out to pull her close to him. He buried his nose in her hair and inhaled deeply, tasting her aroma.

She had a sweet scent; one of roses and rain, its bouquet unique. It was a perfume that seemed to call out to his senses. He felt her stir some in her exhaustion induced sleep.

His arms wrapped around her and pulled her against his muscular chest. He began to purr, a deep, low rumble like a sweet song. His purr lulled her into a deep, peaceful sleep, the first she'd had in months.

miwildcat
miwildcat
20 Followers