Pandoras Box

Story Info
A new relationship with sister-in-law develops.
1.8k words
3.98
95.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pulse raced as I fought the midtown traffic. I knew that I could only be gone for just a few short hours from work without too much suspicion being raised. I also knew that my lover was waiting for me at the motel and that she was as excited about our meeting if not more so than me. Samantha and I have been lovers for quite sometime yet, because of the circumstances we have very little opportunity to be together. You see Samantha is married. Not only is she married, she is married to my brother.

It all started innocent enough. I have always been attracted to her since I first saw her lovely body and soul searching eyes. I was married when my brother first started dating Samantha, and I always figured that she didn't like me as she would always seem to do her best to avoid me. I on the other hand would invent situations where I would be able to be around her and hopefully catch a glimpse of her in something skimpy. I would arrive at their house unannounced in order to catch Samantha alone sunbathing in her backyard. On a couple of occasions I was able to get long breathtaking looks at her beautiful breasts as she lay sleeping totally unaware of my voyeuristic bliss. I was also able to catch a quick glimpse of her closely shaven love nest when I "accidentally" walked in on her in the bathroom after she had taken a shower. Samantha was standing there in the buff drying her hair and never heard the door open over the hairdryer. When she realized I was there she tried to quickly cover her breasts which left me staring at the treasure located between her legs. I quickly apologized for the intrusion and backed out of the doorway. This delectable sight would fuel many of my masturbation fantasies concerning Samantha for quite some time.

The events that changed my fantasies into reality had to do with my brother being away for an extended time on business. Our children are close to the same age and since I was divorced and available, he had asked that I assist Samantha while he was gone. I really believe that he wanted me to distract her from the fact that he was able to come home on some weekends yet found reasons to stay away in order to catch up on work with a "co-worker". I had my suspicions yet I was not about to voice them to Samantha. It was on one of these evenings that I noticed that Samantha seemed a little upset. We had just put the kids to bed and were watching a movie.

I had often desired to give Samantha a very sensuous massage. I was taken aback when I offered to rub her shoulders on this evening and she agreed. I had Samantha sit on the floor in front of me. I told her it would make it easier on my back. In reality, it would make it easier for me to glance down the front of her blouse. As I was massaging her shoulders I continued to fantasize about Samantha and everything I wanted to do to and with her. I attempted to relay my passion for her through my touch. I have always prided myself in my ability to give fantastic massages. This night was to be no exception. I felt Samantha beginning to relax. I must have been lost in my own little world as I was unaware for quite sometime that while I was looking down at her breasts in deep concentration of the treasures hidden under that skimpy blouse and bra, that Samantha had turned ever so slightly to watch me.

It wasn't until I looked up and saw those beautiful soul searching eyes that I realized I was soon to cross over a line from which there was no return. As we continued to have eye contact I slowly lowered my head to Samantha's and held her head in my hands as I gave and received the most sensual kiss I have ever known. Our lips met and an immediate electric sensation surged through my body. I had always tried to be a good kisser. Now I wanted to be the best. I could feel my pulse in my temples. I could also feel Samantha shaking with desire. We quickly adjourned to her bedroom in order to continue this exploration. As we lay on her bed smothering each other in kisses I knew that if I went to fast she might be scared off. I also knew that if I went to slow the pangs of guilt over this encounter may cause Samantha to end it.

Our hands explored each other as if we had been lovers for centuries. Maybe in previous lives we had been and now our souls would be reunited. Everyplace I touched her Samantha seemed to be on fire. I gently unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped her bra so that the objects of many a lonely nights fantasy could be obtained. You can keep your Playboy and Penthouse silicone fakes. Samantha's breast were and are still the most beautiful I have ever seen. She doesn't believe that they are but take my word for it, many a man would give his eye teeth to be where I was at this time. I started to envy my young nephew as he had been breastfed on the beauties that I now had in my mouth.

I caressed and licked her lovely breasts and erect nipples for what seemed like hours. I couldn't get enough yet I also knew that I had other explorations to continue. I believe that every person gives off their own unique scent. Samantha's pheromones would, as I was about to discover, be the aroma that would unleash my soul. I could already feel how excited she was as I could feel her moistness seeping through her panties. Samantha was extremely excited and her body was about betray her should she claim she wasn't. I have always enjoyed oral sex and cannot figure out for the life of me why anyone wouldn't.

As I felt her wetness on my fingers my mind continued to race and hope that she wouldn't stop what was about to happen. I left a trail of licks and soft kisses down her body breathing in her delicious scent as I continued toward her honey pot. The memory of my lips and tongue first encountering this lovely sex is as fresh as if it had just happened. I knew that I had been cheated in life and that had I been born a woman I would most certainly have been a lesbian. I definitely would have been constantly sore from self pleasure. This scent has so much control over my animal instincts that even today I treasure the smell of her panties when she masturbates in them and leaves them conveniently for me to find. Her taste is one that can only be described as that of your most favorite dessert.

The one where you can never ever get enough of it and just the thought of it makes your mouth water. I buried my face between her lovely legs and made love to her with my face, being sure to give her swollen clit extra attention. Samantha was soon orgasming into my mouth. Her legs had trapped my head and her hands were pulling me deeper and deeper into her orifice. I could feel the convulsions and tremors surging through her body. Samantha was not through yet, She had undressed me faster than I have ever been disrobed before. Her electrifying touch had me harder than I could have ever imagined. I hoped that I would not disappoint her. Believe it or not, most men are not hung like a porn star. I feel grateful that I am more than the proverbial six inches, yet I had no idea if it would be enough. Most men also worry that they will not last long enough. Unlike pornstars we are content to last long enough to please our partner.

Lovemaking is not a race and it is the one event where coming in first is not a good thing. I had dreamt of this moment and now I was about to fulfill this desire. As I approached her opening it felt as if I was being drawn by a great magnetic force. I knew that I would be unable to stop even if I had wanted to at this time. Samantha's velvety soft pussy lips pulled at my member, drawing me deeper and deeper inside of her. I swear I felt her cervix as I thrust myself against her pubic area. I have no idea how long we remained joined. I do know that this was the best feeling, the best high I have ever known. I felt Samantha tremble as my orgasm built. I could feel her juices flowing, the pulse of her heart through her inner walls.

When we came it was if a new spiritual awakening had arisen. We both collapsed in each others arms. I held her close and told her I loved her. ( I still do). She told me that she loved me too then she began to sob. I knew that reality had set in and that she was feeling guilty for what we had experienced. After a few minutes she was calm enough for us to talk about what had happened. Samantha did feel guilty about our relationship, yet she also feel worse that she didn't feel even more guilt, enough to have stopped us from consummating this relationship.

We both knew that there was no way we would be able to have an open affair. There was also no way for Samantha to get a divorce. We decided to let our desires for each other to run its course and to see what would happen. So far it has been some of the most erotic and decadent sex of my life. Blowjobs given while we drove to shop in other towns, while the kids played outside and just about everywhere else that we could be alone for e few minutes.

Samantha is a definate eleven, you know..a ten that swallows. Mutual masturbation and phone sex while away from each other, sometimes while one of us was at work. Manual stimulation to orgasm while I drove her to other towns or around town to shop or as we stood in the kitchen watching the children play outside. I have since learned that I am the only other person besides Samantha who has ever been able to bring her to a manual orgasm.

I am now about to meet Samantha at a local motel so that we may explore a new adventure into our Master and Sub roles. Samantha is not sure as to if we should continue. I know that I do not want to give her up. Maybe with some encouraging feedback we may relate what happens at the motel and she may read that not everyone will or does find what we have experienced as bad decision.