Pandora's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Livvie swiped her own hand across her face. As Mel's spasms slowly subsided, I heard a deep, raw scream as Livvie tore the panties asunder, with no attention to being gentle, while screaming at Mel, incoherent, aching peals of frustration. The ripped maroon fabric seemed to roll up and shrivel.

"Those were not for you! They were meant for Amy, to get back at Jack!"

"Liv, what is wrong with you? They felt great! Are you OK?"

Liv's shoulders were heaving, and Mel rose to comfort her, when all of a sudden my attention was drawn to the large pair of hands that reached around my breasts and embraced me from behind. The hands then slid down and, pulling aside my top, reached into my skirt. Finding no panties to interfere with their progress, the fingers found my clit and began their seducing, whirling dance with it. Even if his hands hadn't given him away, the quick look over my shoulder and the shape of the cheek and chin rubbing against my own would have identified Jack.

"I worried about you being gone so long. I came to see if you landed in trouble and needed rescuing. And you do. But of a different sort than I imagined."

He pulled one of his hands away and I immediately heard his jeans' zipper being opened and felt the jeans themselves being shoved impatiently downwards on his thighs, after which, moving my skirt out of the way, he plunged his rock-hard shaft into my slimy wet cunt. Our bodies found their natural rhythm, me leaning for balance onto the wall in front of me, not caring at all whether the light from inside or the noise would we were making would give us away. And when my climax spiraled inexorably up from my cunt into my stomach and chest, I screamed Jack's name as he, in turn screamed mine and pulsed long spurts of cum into me.

We went completely silent and still, afraid of being discovered, but the glass must have been thick enough, and Livvie and Mel caught up in their own throes of passion, that nothing happened. From the looks of it, they'd become lost in each other again, Mel liberally laying kisses on Liv's face and neck, her hands roaming all over Livvie's body. They didn't turn around.

We could hear the neighbors' dogs barking, and the laughter and screams of kids tripping over each other from house to house, but other than those sounds coming from the street, nothing. We were in a bubble, just Jack and I, and through the French doors, Livvie and Mel and the torn maroon strips of fabric, looking inconsequential on the bed.

"How'd you know I was back here?"

"You weren't in front, and you hadn't come back. If you'd gone inside, it would have been through a back door, so I came back here to investigate. And found you."

I leaned into him, relaxing for the first time that day.

"It's done, Amy," Jack finally spoke softly in my ear. "It's time."

"Time for what?" I whispered back.

"For second chances..."

_____________

I really hope you enjoyed my story. If you did, please remember to vote and leave a comment.