Pandora's Suitcase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoGeo1
NeoGeo1
3 Followers

I press my body against you, rubbing my stiff prick against your upper thigh. "You know, if I wanted to I could fuck you right now." I whisper, "I could slip my cock into your hot, wet pussy and ram it home. It makes me cream just thinking about it."

Then quickly I remove the clamps and blood begins rushing into your throbbing nipples, the pain piercing and intense, as life's energy pours into them. You stifle a scream. "Ah, ah, ah, oh, oh, . . . god, oh god that stings!"

Pressing the wand against your hard pink clit, I rub it quickly up and down, up and down. I reach around you with my left arm, giving you support, holding you close, my bare cock hard against your skin. Feel it! I want you to feel my hard cock rubbing against you, my friend, my dear, dear friend. We've never been closer than at this moment. "Cum for me my darling, Cum for me. Let yourself go. Relax in my arms. It's alright. Cum for me." Your pussy thrusts against the wand. You push against it in desperate excitement, nearing your threshold. I hold it fast, guiding the wand, matching your thrusts, riding your wild, wanting cunt.

The bullet is on full blast now. The wand massaging stronger and stronger. I nuzzle your neck. I lean down and take a nipple between my teeth and pull, as you begin to shudder with orgasm. The wand is demanding. The bullet relentless. Your body bucks. Your head tilts back and your mouth falls open in ecstasy. Convulsions shake your body as you collapse onto me, your body supported only by mine and your bonds, stretched to their limits. Your pussy pulsates, flooding over the wand, drenching my hand. I hold you close, absorbing the convulsions. I lick your juices from the puddle on my hand, then offer you my fingers to suck clean.

I hold you tight for many moments, as your orgasmic convulsions begin to slow. And, as I untie you the slightest touch causes your skin to quiver, tickled with delight. I help you to the bed and lay down beside you.

My cock is still nearly hard. It won't take much now to get me off. I want you to watch me cum for you now. You reach over and gently grip my cock and it quickly comes to life in your hand. You tug on it, up and down, slowly at first, again and again, over and over, then faster, and then still faster. "OH . . . OH . . . OH! OH FUCK!! FUCK YEAH!! That feels so GOOD!!" I yell without caring who might hear. I look over at you, naked beside me, then sit up, placing my hand over yours, taking over the stroking. I kneel above you, straddling you, scanning your body with eager eyes, your pussy, still open, dripping warm fragrant juices, your lily white tits, perky nipples still red from abuse, and I jerk harder and harder, faster and faster, staring into your eyes, into your soul. We connect like we never have before. Your eyes. The beauty of your eyes is more than I can resist. I shudder and moan, my body jerking again and again, as I release blast after blast, massive gobs of hot, white cream onto your big, beautiful tits. Spent, I offer my slick, dripping cock, and you lick it clean.

Thank you friend. Thank you so much. The movie is going to be an amazing keepsake to treasure. But it will never match the reality of being with you.

NeoGeo1
NeoGeo1
3 Followers
12