Panic Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last he quit and turned around to face me. I pulled his head down and kissed him, licking my juices off his lips. "God almighty," I whispered. "That was damn good." I half sat up and reached for his cock, which was still hard. "That's going to be a hard act to follow."

"You don't have to follow it. I need to fuck you. Hard."

I parted my legs and guided his cock into me. Between my arousal that had been building up all day and having just been licked out, I was as slippery-wet as a young girl. He stretched me out and filled me up, lying still above me for a few seconds; then he backed out and returned like a battering ram. "Ah!" I exhaled sharply as he slammed it into me again.

"You all right?"

"Yes!" I arched under him and squeezed him with my vaginal muscles to emphasize my point.

"I bet you're a screamer at home."

"Guilty as charged."

"I want to hear you in full voice some time."

"Maybe that can be a—" He began a series of long, firm strokes that massaged the anterior side of my vagina and tickled my sweet spot; I held myself in place so as not to disturb that perfect angle. "Yeah, Jesse, just like that, fuck me just like that, that's just right—" A few more just-like-that strokes, and the tickle, which had expanded to a golden column of pleasure in the center of my body, flooded all through me and I went over the edge, and again I was reduced to imploding contractions. A tiny whimper escaped my throat, and Jesse shut my mouth with his so that nothing else could come out.

His thrusts gained momentum and I could tell that he was near the edge himself. I reached down and massaged the tense flesh between his cock and his asshole. He released my mouth, whispering, "Gah, Esmé, I—" His breath came hard and deep as he spilled into me

I felt the strong pulsations inside me and under my fingers. He laid his head on my pillow. His wavy hair tickled my face. As our hearts and breathing slowed, he lifted his head and looked down at me. It was dark, but I could tell he was smiling.

"This weekend is starting out much better than I thought it would," he said.

I hadn't put the rain fly on my tent, so I could look straight up and see the outdoors. It seemed to be still dark; on the other hand, it would take the sun a long time to put in appearance over all these trees. I put on a long t-shirt, unzipped the door and exited as silently as I could, so as not to wake the man sleeping next to me. Sure enough, there was something in the quality of the darkness that suggested that morning might be on the way, but it I still needed a flashlight to go into the woods out back. I grabbed one of the community shovels and a wad of biodegradable tissue and made my way to the facilities, such as they were. When I came back and eased myself on to the bed, Jesse moved close, fitting himself behind me like a spoon.

I was next awakened by kisses on the back of my neck and shoulders, fingers lightly caressing my breasts through my t-shirt, and something very warm and very hard pressing against my back. By now, it was light. Outside, people were starting to stir. I felt a current of arousal so strong it was almost painful. There is something about sex in a tent...hearing voices outside, knowing that there is just a layer of nylon or Dacron or whatever they make tents out of between you and the world. I can't pass it up. I moved against his thighs, and in case he did not interpret that as welcome, I reached behind me and got hold of his cock. He moved down, repositioned my top thigh, and in one hot slick move, there he was. He did not shave his pubes, but he trimmed, and I felt slightly prickly hair, not unlike his beard had been when he was kissing me, on the skin of my ass.

"Mmm, so hot inside..." he was murmuring. I began scratching my lustful itch on that steely young cock, and we moved together. His hand wandered down to my pussy and he bracketed my clit with two fingers. I was thrusting between those fingers just the way he was thrusting into me, and oh fuck it felt nice...

Neither one of us was a short person, and one of us, probably Jesse, had a foot pressed against the wall of the tent, which naturally caused it to move. First I heard a few snickers, and someone saying, "If this tent's rockin'..."

This was followed by a woman's voice saying urgently, "Melissa, take Jeffy out back and see that he goes potty. Give him time to poop."

"Oh, shit..." I began to shake with laughter. We curled tighter, making sure that no part of us touched the wall of the tent. It was no use stopping, after all. So we carried on. I came with my face buried in a pillow, and very shortly thereafter Jesse followed, trying to breathe into my hair in a controlled way.

After we disengaged Jesse found his swim trunks and put them on. I cleaned up with the panties I'd worn the previous day, and put on my tankini. Now we would have to come out of the tent.

"C'mon, Esmé, we can't stay in here the whole weekend," Jesse said. "They'll talk that much more...besides, I'm hungry." The smell of Cornell Settle's famous cheese eggs, a potential heart attack on a plate but oh so delicious, wafted through the door of the tent when we unzipped it.

"Good morning," everyone said, trying to suppress grins but not entirely succeeding.

We ate a hearty breakfast, after which we picked up any trash that we found in the clearing. That was the last ordinary peaceful meal we were to have. Some time in mid-morning, trouble came bucketing through the woods in a white Jeep Wrangler, and after that everything changed.

12