Panic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just because Jesse and I had felt too uncomfortable at the thought of being interrupted did not mean that this would bother him and Kymilla...but that didn't mean it wouldn't bother me...maybe I should go back, after all, and wait for them to get back. I turned around and was proceeding downstream when I felt a sudden, powerful pull to keep going the way I had been. Knowing that it was the stranger's influence, I gave up trying to return to the campsite and followed the feeling.

On the sand flat there lay an enormous fallen tree. Part of it lay in the water, where you were liable to get tangled up in its branches if you passed too close to it; the rest of it was on the shallow bank. Because it had been soaked in many creek risings, the trunk was free of bark and relatively smooth. The woods-god was sitting on the trunk as comfortably as if on a bench, with Kymilla curled between his legs.

"Oops, sorry—"

"No, it's all right." He gestured for me to come closer, and the feeling of being under compulsion increased. The girl crouched before him with one elbow resting on his hairy thigh, and the other hand gripping his enormous stiff cock. There was no way she could get much more than the head of it in her mouth, but she was giving it her best effort, sucking and licking it as if tasted like chocolate (maybe she was being made to think it did); she had secreted enough saliva so that the shaft was slick and wet, and she was making up for her oral deficiencies by jacking it with slow, firm strokes.

I'd seen fellatio in porn movies and had done it myself, but I'd never before stood and watched it happening with other people just a few inches away. I should have been embarrassed out of my mind, but instead I was getting turned on. It stood to reason he was having fun, but it even looked like she was—she was loving it up with her lips and tongue as if she expected the water of life to come out the end of it. I wondered if she did it for Kyle—she seemed the kind of girl who strictly rationed her sexual favors and used them as a reward. I didn't think she would complain of Kyle's dimensions after this—if they got back together after this weekend.

Lord, but that woods-god had an incredible-looking piece of equipment. I wondered how it would feel inside me. I didn't see getting every last inch in, but if I stayed on top...it would have served Kymilla right if I'd pulled her away, said Thanks for wetting him up for me. Now go play...

"Did you wish to speak to me?" he asked in his warm dark voice.

I wondered what the rule of etiquette was for addressing this being. Bullfinch's Mythology hadn't said. I was damned if I was going to kneel or prostrate myself. I compromised with a sketchy bow that owed more to martial arts or Japanese business manners than the drawing room or the sacred grove, and said, "Yes, I did. It's about the kids, sir, they should not be here tonight. We raise our children differently than we did when—when everyone acknowledged you. If things get intense, if they get confused, and one of them gets hurt somehow, it would be a bad thing. A very bad thing."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Give them and their families safe conduct out of the woods and back to the highway. After what you did to John Tessier, most of 'em are afraid to get out of your sight, for fear it'll happen to them."

The woods-god looked down at Kymilla, who was still working on his dick. "A moment," he said, and he allowed himself to concentrate once more on what she was doing. "A little harder and a little faster with your hand, honey...ah, that's perfect. Keep it up just like that." Shortly thereafter he got this rapt, slightly stupid look on his face, and I looked down at the action just in time to see his balls tense up in their hairy sack, and his cock pulsate in Kymilla's grip. Her throat muscles moved as she swallowed as fast as she could, but she couldn't keep up; his spend leaked out the edges of her mouth and ran down her chin. When the woods-god had finished with a vast, happy sigh, she released him and pulled up the hem of her skirt to wipe her face, as unselfconsciously as a child. While she was doing this, I noticed that she had lost her panties somewhere. He replaced the loincloth on his subsiding dick.

"Sundown," he said. "They have until sundown. Remember that it's shadier in the forest. When a white thread can't be told from a black one, it'll be too late. Anyone left here after that must stay and take what comes or face the consequences."

I could imagine what the consequences would be. The moon had been almost full last night; tonight it would be full. The shadows in the forest were dark. I could imagine thrashing around in a world of silver light and inky dark, with no familiar path in sight, alone with no sight of friends, of man-made light, of fire...

"I'll tell them," I said.

"Get up and sit beside me, child; I need to talk to this lady." Kymilla did as she was told, looking at me with a trace of resentment. "Esmé, right?" I nodded. "Come closer. I won't hurt you. I think you know that." I approached him until I stood where Kymilla had been sitting. "Tell me—what would you have done if I had denied your request?"

"Made an offer, I guess." I was very conscious of the smell of him: male musk and earth, leaves, the tang of fresh cum..."Would you have wanted me to join this...this little twit in her punishment?"

"What an attractive idea. I wish I'd thought of it. But I've already granted your original request; besides, I think the young man you met yesterday might be hurt."

"After she appeared on the scene, we didn't get along that well," I said, aware that I was sounding like a sulky child.

"It will be all right," he said. He reached up and gave my lips a light caress with his finger. "Enjoy your youth." What on earth did he mean by that? Did he mean Jesse? My youth was several years behind me. I stepped back and he got up and started down the creek, taking Kymilla with him.

While I stood there bemused and still aroused by what I had seen, Jesse emerged from behind another stand of water-killed trees. He came up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders, tracing the edges and convolutions of my right ear with his tongue. "Esmé, I'm sorry I was such an asshole," he said. "I don't know what I was thinking—I mean that. Will you forgive me? Am I welcome in your tent tonight?"

"I suppose that hard-on that's poking me in the back has no bearing on the matter," I said, but I was ready to forgive him. Kymilla was out of the picture, and after what I'd seen I needed badly to be fucked, too.

"Come on, Esmé, give me a break," he said, barely touching my nipples through the thin cloth of my t-shirt. "I said I was sorry."

My cunt heated and swelled. "I'll accept your apology if you'll fuck me now," I said. I stepped out of my tankini bottom and straddled the fallen tree where it wasn't so far from the ground, bending over and bracing myself with my hands. Jesse stripped off his swim trunks and positioned himself behind me, grabbing my hips in his large warm hands. "Unh!" I grunted as his thick hard cock rammed into me and filled me I couldn't help it. And then he was stroking firmly in and out of me, hitting my spot every time. I felt that suspenseful tightening up inside, the deepening and widening of that streak of pleasure, and—"Oh, fuck, Jesse—"

"Easy now, Es, keep it down—"

I closed my eyes and shut out everything except sensation as I convulsed around Jesse's cock, shouting in a whisper. In a few more strokes, he caught up with me. When he was done, we unhooked, grabbed up our clothes and splashed into the creek. Beneath the surface, we let the cold water carry away our excess bodily fluids and wiggled back into our clothes. The current pushed me into his arms, and he caught me in a hug of simple affection.

"You hear what we talked about? What the deal is?"

"I heard enough," he said. "We finished up just in time. Here come the kids." The tweens and littles who had been down at the swimming hole were splashing their way down the creek with the teenage girls who had been looking after them.

Melea took all the parents of young kids aside and told them what I had told her. Those who had little kids were frankly relieved to be able to get out of the campsite, but those whose kids were only months shy of their eighteenth birthdays had problems; the older adolescents took the news with very bad grace. They weren't quite sure what was going to go down—not that we were, either—but they had their ideas, and they greatly resented having to miss it. In an amazingly short time, the families had struck camp and had everything loaded up in their cars and trucks. There were the usual farewell hugs and promises to see one another next year. The woods-good stayed in the background with Kymilla, as we who were left stood in the front of the clearing near the road and watched the last vehicle out of sight. I think there were not a few among us who would have been glad to join the exodus, but we felt honor-bound to stick around for the sake of Kymilla, pill though she was. John Tessier didn't have kids under eighteen or any kids at all, but he left too. Earle and Mindy Grafton were loath to leave their twenty-year-old son, Robert Earle (known as BobEarl), behind, but he was of age to stay for the party if he wanted to, and nothing they said could change his mind.

"You think you know what you're doing, but don't be too sure," Earle said to the young man. "There's been some unnatural, pagan goings-on today. God knows what it's going to be after dark. Take care, boy."

Almost immediately thereafter the weed came out. We rolled Cheech & Chong sized joints and smoked them almost frantically. It seemed strange to be doing it so openly; usually, we tried to be unobtrusive about it when the children were around; we liked to wait until they were up the creek playing in the swimming hole, or they had gone to bed. Out of respect, we offered a toke to the woods-god.

"I don't need that," he said. "And neither do you. (Oh, yeah?) If you keep on smoking that stuff you'll fall asleep before the fun gets started. Are you folks as nervous as all that? Don't be. You'll live through this. You'll have the time of your lives." Almost immediately afterwards, we did feel less nervous. We were committed to whatever was going to happen; might as well follow it through. Kicking and screaming would not change anything.

The music began after supper, the way it had always done. We sang everything we usually did. The woods-god joined in; we were not at all surprised that he knew all the songs we sang—he must have been listening to us for years. Nor were we surprised that he had a singing voice as mellifluous as his speaking voice. He complimented Karen and me on our harmonies. Then he said, "All of you have done well; I enjoyed it very much. I've enjoyed it all these years you've been coming here, except the time when someone brought one of those pesky electrical devices—I was glad that guy didn't come back. Since you have entertained me with your music, let me entertain you with mine."

I can't imagine where he could have kept it, considering that he had worn nothing but a loincloth the entire day, but he brought out a set of pipes. A Pan flute, of course—what else was he going to use? He looked at Jesse with a smile. "Will you do me the honor of accompanying me?" Of course Jesse would. This was a session he would never see again in his life. He scrambled to the Hannitys' truck to get his drum (he never had set up his tent). Then they began to play. The music was wild and sweet and passionate and primitive, and with Jesse's drumming wove an almost palpable web of sensuality over the company. Zamfir wouldn't have recognized it. I could feel its rhythm in my heart and in my pussy, and I could tell the other women felt the same way. Some of us got up and began to dance. Ordinarily I would have felt silly getting up and dancing with the younger women, but I didn't care now. I think those who danced gave the men a lap-dance, or something like it. When we came to where Kymilla was—next to her captor, of course—Terri Williams, one of the young women, grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"She's been hanging with you the whole day—let her move around a bit. It'll be good for her," Terri pointed out. She was wearing nothing but a short top that revealed her belly, and like many of us, a bikini bottom. When she paused in front of the woods-good, he stopped his playing for a minute while Jesse gave us a fine drum solo, and then—I swear I saw him reach out and pull down the front of her bikini to expose her half-shaved pussy. An impossibly long tongue, bifurcated at the end, snaked out and dipped into the top of her slit. I could just imagine how that prehensile, fleshy fork would feel passing over her hard little clit...whoa! I didn't usually think like that...at least not about anyone's hard little clit but mine..."Aieee!" Terri screamed, but she was giggling. The woods-god pulled her bikini bottom back up, looking as if nothing had happened. Kymilla scowled with jealousy, and resisted Terri's pull on her hand. "Don't be a spoilsport, Kym," Terri said. She put her arm around Kymilla's waist and drew her close, kissing her like a lover would. Kymilla, who had been kept in a state of constant arousal and must never have been allowed to get off, kissed Terri back and ground her pussy against Terri's. The men applauded, whooping and hollering. Then some of them got up to dance, too. We made the circuit around the fire, which was larger than it had ever been. When we were back where we had started, we were laughing.

Except for Kymilla. In a fierce, intense tone, such as I could not have imagined her capable of before, I heard her saying to the woods-god, "I want it now." He quit playing and smiled at her, letting his cock rear its head and push his loincloth aside.

"Let the games begin," he said. Kymilla undid the waistband of her skirt and let it fall to the ground. Then she straddled her captor's lap and slowly, deliberately, lowered herself onto his thick shaft. He cradled her ass in his hands and she began to move.

12