Panic Ch. 03

Story Info
The group's punishment becomes a fire-and- moonlit orgy.
8k words
4.64
37.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took this as a sign that we might adjourn. Jesse and I scrambled into my tent. Jesse brought the drum with him and put it next to my stuff. We pulled each other's clothing off. Jesse took my face between his hands and kissed me, stroking my lips and tongue with his silver stud. "Missed you, sweet Esmé...I'm so glad I'm here with you...me, too, Jesse honey, oh you feel so good..." Again, the greedy and languorous finding of each others' bodies in the dark. Whatever might be going on outside my tent didn't matter.

"We've got the whole night," Jesse murmured, so we tried to take our time. I kissed my way down his body until I found his big hard cock. I looked forward to having it in me, but what I wanted first...I fitted my mouth around the head and went down as far as I could, thinking about Kymilla and the woods-god, down by the creek. I hoped she was having a good time now. "Lie down, Esmé. I haven't had dessert yet." Again he took himself out of my mouth and urged me down on my bed. His hands and lips and tongue caressed my body, not merely my nipples, although the things he did to them sent currents of sensation down to my already engorged cunt. His hair brushed against my inner thighs. His breath was warm. I felt the prickliness of his whiskers on my skin just before his mouth opened, covered me, his supple tongue dipping in to...

Oh yeah, Jesse. I like that. Lick me with that silver tongue. Yeah. That's it. Make circles around it. Oh fuck that feels good. Strum it. A little faster...ohhh...ah ah ah ah ah—AH! OH GOD OH FUCK oh...oh God, Jesse...that was...oh...oh...Jesse, what are you.—oh God I don't think I can...oh, do that some more...oh fucking CHRIST I'm gonna—I'm coming ag—ah—ah—ah--AAHHH!

Inside me, contractions and twitches rumbled through me like aftershocks. Outside the tent, there was thunderous applause, or what would have been thunderous applause if there had been more than a couple dozen people in the campground. "Whooee!! Go Esmé! Tell us how you really feel! Sing it, sister!" and similar comments. Shit. I hadn't just been thinking all that, I'd been saying it.

"You weren't kidding when you told me you were a screamer," Jesse said, sitting up. "Wow. That really got me going. Here, feel this." He took my hand and put it on his cock. It was even harder than it had been before. "Brace yourself, Esmé—I'm going to give you the fucking you deserve." He parted my legs, put them over his shoulders. This position is never my idea, I don't think it flatters me at all, and I never think it's going to work and when it does I'm surprised. "But first—" he twisted back, felt among my things for the flashlight I'd been carrying. I watched in shock as he hung it from one of the little utility hooks that dangled from the tent ceiling and turned it on. His hair and shoulders were backlit by the light and again, I was reminded a little of the woods-god.

"God, Jesse, no!" I said. "Don't you know that with the light inside, everyone will see us?"

"Sure I do," he said, taking the light and hanging it from a different part of the tent. Now his face was lit goldenly, and his green eyes, but unfortunately, I was lit up too. "I want to see what I'm doing. I want to see my cock sliding in and out of your pussy. And so what if anyone sees us? They've already heard you."

I couldn't argue with that. So I didn't. I was too busy grabbing handfuls of bedding, and then, any part of Jesse I could get hold of while he rammed me, again and again. He was a little too big and came in a little too hard, and it shouldn't have felt this good, but the angle was right, and it did. When my next orgasm took me, and then another, and another, I didn't even try not to holler.

The guys outside were cheering: "That's it—fuck that hot pussy! Make her scream some more. Put some English on it! Fuck her—fuck her good and hard!"

A woman called out, "Send him over to me when you're done, Esmé!"

"In your dreams!" I yelled back. And then I just yelled. I felt in Jesse that electric tension of the body that indicated that he was approaching the point of no return. His eyes were dark-widened and brilliant as he looked at me, and at the action of his cock. "Yeah, Jesse," I panted. "You did me good. You're ready, aren't you? Come on honey—give me your pleasure—shoot me full of that stuff!"

"Unh," he said, and then shuddered in ecstasy as he spurted into me, his cock jerking and contracting inside me. Once again, the people outside the tent clapped and cheered. Jesse let my legs down and collapsed on top of me.

The only problem I have with sex at my age is that I always have to pee before I feel up to going another round. Anyway, my doctor said I should. The latrine area was down the path behind my tent, but I still felt a little embarrassed that everybody had heard me, and then seen me, only a few minutes before. That's why I didn't look at anything or anybody on the way to the latrine area. While I was back there, I heard, faintly the sound of a truck or a car starting up. That's weird, I thought; have they forgotten nobody can leave? If it's a matter of needing liquid refreshment, our visitor was probably capable of conjuring a wineskin right out of the air. When I came back I had plenty of opportunity to see what was going on.

"Holy pandemonium, Jesse," I said. "Have you had a look at what's going on out there?"

Jesse was lying on his side on the bed, occasionally looking out the door of the tent. "Some," he said. "By the way, I hope you don't mind, someone out there said they needed some lube. I found some of yours in your stuff. You had two bottles."

"Which one did you give them? The partly full one or the new one?"

"The new one. There were more of them than there was of us. I figured we could get by with the other one."

The need for the truck had become apparent: they needed a power source for the air compressor, so they could blow up another mattress—a queen sized one. This mattress had been covered with a blanket and placed in an area from which the chairs had been cleared, close enough to the fire to give light and some warmth. Kymilla reclined on it. Her top was gone, as well as her skirt; the cream linen espadrilles hadn't been seen since she'd gone down to the creek with the forest god. Her head and shoulders were supported on the knees and thighs of Terri, the girl she'd been dancing with earlier. Terri was playing with her perky little breasts. Kymilla's legs were carelessly spread; her open wet pussy glistened in the firelight. The little patch of hair on her mons was dark above it. There were no fewer than five guys crouched around her, all with stiff dicks. I looked at her face; she seemed to be enjoying the situation. I wondered how the woods-god was taking this. Very well, evidently; he must have turned her loose for the time being. He sat on the same sturdy camp chair he'd sat in that morning. He had the Morrisettes' nineteen-year-old twin girls on his lap, one to a knee, and they were both playing with his cock.

The first guy to mount Kymilla didn't take long enough for her to get off, but the second one did. An ascending series of shrieks rose into the night. A third man entered her from a sitting position, and while he was thrusting into her, Terri slid out from under her, turned around, and straddled her face.

"It's wild out there," I said. Then, "Damn. Is that Del I see waiting for the K Train? I wonder what Karen thinks about that."

"She's cool with it," Jesse said. "Anyway, she's busy. You can see inside her tent." And if I stuck my head out of mine and craned to the left, I could see right in the door. The Hannity tent was illuminated too. I recognized Karen's straight hair and center part, even though her face was foreshortened by the angle I was seeing her from. Another woman lay on top of her, playing six to her nine. Karen's tongue lapped and twirled between the woman's labia. I didn't immediately recognize the muscular ass and tennis player thighs that framed Karen's face, but when the woman raised her head and roared, I knew the voice and the French braid. It was Melea.

"Damn," I said again. I looked back at the K Train. Now a man and a woman were lowering Kymilla down onto the cock of a guy sitting just behind her. But it wasn't her pussy he was filling. That was left to another man who had scooted as close to them as he could, contributing to some beast from Revelations: three bodies, three heads, many legs. They consolidated their position and began to move.

Jesse reached up to tap me on the shoulder. "Yo, Esmé," he said. "How about paying some attention to me?" He took his rigid cock in his hand and gestured with it.

"You don't want to be out there where all the group action is going on?" Thinking: suppose he does, what do I do then?

"Naah," he said. "I hate waiting in lines. What I want is for you to stay just like you are, on all fours, but you need to spread your legs more." He positioned himself behind me, curving his lean body over my back. With one slow, steady shove, he was inside me again. We crouched in the door of my tent. While we watched the show going on outside, he pushed the head and underside of his cock against my spot with tantalizingly slow strokes. My flesh engorged and clasped him as he thrust.

"God, Jesse," I said. "That feels good. But could you increase the speed a little?"

Jesse nipped at my ear. "Not yet," he said. "I want to see how slow you can stand it."

Kymilla seemed to be enjoying the double penetration, judging by the sounds she was making. In a little while this set her penetrators off, and the combination shook itself to pieces. They disengaged and lay in a happy, come-stunned heap on the mattress. Somebody brought them sodas, which they practically inhaled, as if they'd been on a thirty-mile bike run.

"Wow," Jesse said. "Take a look at Chloe and Danielle." The Morrisette twins were still with the forest god. Danielle had mounted him in reverse-cowgirl style. Her legs parted wide, she rose and fell leisurely on his shaft. Chloe, kneeling before the pair, leaned forward and spread her tongue over Danielle's clitoris. Danielle moaned. I could see her belly muscles flexing from where we were.

"Fuck, Jesse," I gasped, backing against him. "Now! Please, now! Now—"

"Like this?" He stroked faster.

"Yes! Yes! Do that—oh fuck! Do it, do it—unh...unh...ah! Oh f—-ah! Ah! AHHH!" Jesse's skin against my back turned suddenly damp, and his breathing deepened and quickened as he pulsated and spurted inside me. When he was through we collapsed on the bed. "Oh, Lord, Jesse, was that fun or what? Hey! Where's the applause?"

"They're all busy. So that's what set you off. You ever do that?"

"No, I've only ever done it with one person at a time. But it looks like it works beautifully. I mean, getting stimulation from the inside and outside both."

"Well, give me a few minutes and we can go out there. I'll bet either Chloe or Danielle would be glad to help you out."

"I don't think so. I've never done that. I mean, I know lots of girls experiment with each other, but I never did."

"Too bad, you never know what you might have missed. The rest of this bunch may be doing things they don't usually do, but if that was the first time those two ever diddled each other, I'm Mick Fleetwood."

"You weren't a slouch tonight on the skins, darlin'," I said, kissing him. "Hey, I've got to go outside again for a minute. Don't go 'way, I'll be right back."

I got done with my business and came back. The forest god was lying on the mattress now, and he was surrounded by girls: Kymilla and Terri, and the Morrisette twins. They were all either playing with each other or with him. I paused to watch the show.

A pair of wiry arms came around me from behind. Jesse pressed himself behind me, lipping at my ear. "You haven't forgotten me, have you?" I felt coolness between my legs, and realized that his embrace had caused my t-shirt to ride up in front.

"No, of course not," I said. Then, "Good heavens, Jesse—what are you wearing?" I could feel his long bare legs against mine, and his erection at my back. I felt frantically behind me, finding only bare flanks.

"You, just now," he said.

"I thought as much. God, Jesse, how could you? There's people about."

"Yeah, so?" Jesse's hands rose to my breasts, caressing the nipples through the cloth of the t-shirt, making them stand up. I leaned back and let him; it felt too damn good to tell him to quit. Then he reached down and slid his fingers into the grooves of my pussy so that my clit stuck out between them. I knew that if he moved them at all, I was going to come, right out there in the open with all these people around me.

The forest god looked at me, smiling lazily. "Take it into your tent, you two, or be prepared to share it..." Jesse removed his hand from between my legs, and pulled me backward toward my tent.

He leaned back, holding his cock straight with one hand. "Come sit," he said. "No reason I should do all the work around here." I got ready to lie on top of him. "No, sit up. It's hot—and I want to see everything. Take your shirt off, too." He'd turned off the flashlight dangling from the top of the tent while I'd been out; now he turned it back on. I sank down on his cock, feeling it stretch me out. I had to find a comfortable angle to sit back at; he was a tad longer than I was deep. "You look hot, Es, all spread out like that. C'mon and fuck me. Start slow and stroke long." I did, and the longer I did it the better it felt. He drizzled some lube on his fingers and rubbed them gently on my clit.

"Yeah, that's great," I panted. I felt as if I would explode any minute. He circled it with a slow considerate thumb while I rose up and down on him, and then he slid it over the tip and I went over the edge. He laughed delightedly as I shuddered and hollered, past caring who heard me or even saw me. And then he did it some more...

"Now, fuck me fast," he grunted urgently. "Fast and hard. Slam it down on me." The tent filled up again with noise, panting and the smack of flesh on flesh. "That's it, good and hard! Ah, fuck, that feels good—here I go—here I go—ah,YEAH!"

There are few things that look and feel and sound as lovely as a man shooting his come into my pussy, at least if I've had the opportunity to come ahead of him. When he'd stopped pulsating inside me I slid off him, feeling like a puddle of warm liquid. He sat up and kissed me. "That was great, Es," he said. "I suppose you're going to have to go out again?"

"In a little while," I said. "Every time I do, I come back and more wild shit is going down. Too many more times and he'll have the Barnum & Bailey circus out here."

"I don't think there's room for it."

"You didn't see him materialize out of the middle of the creek like I did." I put my t-shirt back on and went out back again. This time the place I chose took me close enough to some of the tents on the other side of the campfire that I could see and hear people inside. I shouldn't have been able to hear, but my senses seemed to stretch out and pick things up. I tried to match up people that had stayed for the party and their individual camps. The DeCastro tent, I thought. It was a partitioned one, big enough for three or more. I saw the silhouettes of a man and a woman. A girl. No, a woman.

Mike was saying, "Please, baby, don't ask this of me, it's all wrong. Yes, you're lovely. I do want to fuck you. I want to so bad I can hardly stand it. But it's wrong. And your mom would kill us."

"No she won't," Ana said with a giggle. Last I looked she was in with Miss Karen and Miss Melea waiting for a chance to get in on their action. Can you call it a daisy chain with only three people in it? A trillium, maybe." Mike was sitting with his legs tucked under him, his cock standing rigid and twitching. The girl rose to her knees, her luscious hard-tipped young breasts in her hands, offering them to his lips. "C'mon, Dad, don't you think these are pretty? Just tell me you don't want to suck on them..." With a moan of surrender Mike embraced the girl, kissing her breasts and sucking the nipples until they were both short-breathed with arousal. When he stopped, she said, "It's not fair that you should be alone tonight. Tonight is magic, we can do anything and it'll be ok...Oh, papi, I love you—let me do something for you." The two silhouettes merged again as Ana's head descended into Mike's lap.

A few seconds later, Mike growled, "All right, stop! You've got some explaining to do. You are too damn good at this. Where did you learn to suck cock like that? What have you been up to?"

Ana raised her head. "How do you think it is that you have no grandchildren?"

"Huh. Kids today...well, I still don't want any grandchildren, especially not from tonight." Mike lay down, stretching his legs out. My view of him was obscured by Ana, who was now sitting next to him, leaning on one hand. "So let's be safe—if we're going to do this, swing that round little ass over and spread that juicy puss you've been flashing for the last hour over my mouth. I want to find out if you taste as good as you smell." Ana complied and lay over him, top to tail. Their silhouettes merged again. I heard slurping and sucking and moans of pleasure as Mike enjoyed the taste of his daughter's flesh. Very soon, Ana raised her head from Mike's cock and let loose with gasping cries of ecstasy

Back at my tent, I shucked my sandals and went in. "You look like you've seen a ghost," Jesse said. "I've been resting, I haven't looked out since you left. What did you see?" I told him about the exchange between Mike DeCastro and his daughter. He gave a long whistle of surprise. "Huh! Well, it is a special night. How'd you like to do what they were doing?"

"I don't mind if you don't," I said, "but we've been at it so long, I really don't feel fresh down there."

Jesse laughed. "I don't mind if you don't." Then, "What the hell's up with that light?" A crazy spotlight was bobbing up and down on the side of the tent; it seemed to be coming from the Hannitys' next door. We came out of my tent far enough to look into it. Del had returned. He was lying on his back; Karen rode his cock, Leda de Castro his face. The Hannitys' flashlight was one of those long ones that take six batteries. Melea, reclining near them and watching the three, was masturbating with it, and had not bothered turning it off first. The electric light that hung from the ceiling of the tent showed quite clearly the silver, ridged length of the flash's shaft plunging in and out of her vagina. It was as fascinating to watch as the threesome.

"Come on, Esmé," Jesse. "You can ride my face if you want."

I wasn't sure how well that would work in my tent—it wasn't nearly as big as the DeCastros'. At least now it didn't matter if someone had their feet pressed against the side of the tent and made it move. It worked well enough for me. I didn't mind the tasting myself on Jesse's cock, and all the friction had rendered me deliciously sensitive. I got off twice, but then I had to stop what I was doing to him. I hadn't satisfied him and my jaw was starting to feel as if I were at the dentist's.

He slid out from under me. "I'm sorry—I don't know why, but it's never easy for me to come this way unless it's for the first time. I'd rather give than receive. I thought tonight would be different, and I did get closer than usual. Let's just lie here for a little while and watch the show. Or...there is something we haven't tried yet..." I was not too surprised to feel his fingers wander down my back and into the crack of my ass. I turned around and gave him a dirty look. I didn't care if it had become fashionable rather than taboo; I still didn't have to like it.