Pan's Lesson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, still slightly crouched, he stepped towards her. His hesitance was almost like a deer's, and against her better judgement, Aliyah found herself relaxing her posture, subconsciously inviting him to come closer. As the strange man approached, she felt a heady sensation in her brain, and like bleeding watercolours, her surroundings melted away from her awareness. As if in a dream, only he was in focus, and she couldn't take her eyes off him. She shivered slightly when he was close enough for her to feel his body heat, and she squirmed when she saw the beating pulse at his neck, and thought of the hot, wild blood that must be surging through his arteries. Virility and masculinity practically seeped off of him.

Aliyah gazed back down to his groin and she noticed his member was gradually becoming erect. She stared unabashedly as muscles clenched and rippled, tightening the sac around his balls, drawing them upward... as flesh engorged and stretched, pushing the head of his cock, glistening, out of its sheath of skin... as small drips of liquid beaded at its tip...

Aliyah's lips parted unconsciously before she caught herself staring, and snapped her gaze back to the strange man's face. As she did so, however, her vision flashed. For a moment it seemed as if the man's legs were much hairier and positioned in an odd stance, that the curls on his head were much wilder, that horns protruded from them, twisting back like a ram's... and his eyes.... were alight with flame....

In an instant the vision was gone and she was gazing into brown eyes again, but her body had once more stiffened in apprehension. The man's eyes twinkled and his lips slowly curved into a knowing, lascivious smile. Aliyah's heart raced and she inched jerkily backwards towards the tree behind her as he leaned closer. He paused at her movement and gave her a faintly predatory grin, as if enticed by her nervousness.

He was almost kneeling at her feet now, but instead of continuing to lean forward he instead reached out a hand, caressing her leg. Aliyah shuddered at the contact, and the reality of his intentions and her own nakedness surged to the front of her awareness. She couldn't think rationally or clearly, however, and some primal, base part of her psyche seemed to take over all of her thoughts and actions. If Aliyah didn't know any better she'd think she was dreaming, still asleep beneath the tree next to Jane, but this was far too vivid and clear. Her senses had never been this heightened, this raw in a dream, had they? She gave a light whimper as he knelt over her, both his hands roaming up her legs now, squeezing lecherously once they reached her thighs.

One hand came up from her legs to lie over her heart. Gently, but with an insisting firmness he pushed her back, forcing her to lie down. As she did so, Aliyah relinquished herself to the moment and to him. There was a kind of inevitability about the situation. He had marked her for himself the minute she began to play music, his music, in his woods. He had watched, waited, and was now simply taking what belonged to him. Aliyah, normally one to take initiative about most things in her life, and stubbornly independent, found herself actually relishing the thought of just letting go. Internally, she was stunned at her own docility. How could she just lie there for this random stranger who felt entitled enough to saunter over and feel up her naked body without so much as a 'please'? And yet, she wanted... no, *needed this*. There was aura of power about this mysterious creature, wild and fervent, that seemed to compel her to submit through force of will alone. Words were unnecessary. His whole being spoke to her, and a deep, dormant part of Aliyah understood and awoke in response, like a great serpent uncoiling in her core.

He positioned himself with his hands on either side of her shoulders and arched over her possessively. Aliyah looked up into his eyes and whispered his name, *Pan*. A deep, quiet growl escaped his lips as he grinned, and his eyes flashed briefly before he lowered himself onto her. Aliyah gasped at the sensation of their full lengths pressed together, his weight delightfully warm and constricting against her torso. He lowered his head and began to kiss and nip the base of her neck, eliciting another whimper from Aliyah. His hands roamed over her sides, slipping between their bodies to cup her supple breasts. He moved his lips to hers and she opened eagerly as he sucked and gently bit them. Insistently, his tongue explored her mouth, and she responded hungrily with her own in a kind of exquisite battle. Aliyah arched her back as he pinched and tweaked her now hard, erect nipples, thrusting her chest into his hands. The faun ravished her mouth with extra vigor in approval.

Aliyah could feel his throbbing erection pressed against her stomach and involuntarily bucked her hips as the heat between her legs grew steadily more intense. The pagan god raised himself slightly and shifted further down her body. He reached a hand over her heated mound, and ever so lightly ran a teasing finger along her slit. Aliyah inhaled sharply at the touch, and only then realized how insanely wet she was. Her juices glistened on his finger, and his salacious eyes twinkled as he gave her a prideful smirk. With a surge of lust, Aliyah grabbed his hand and sucked the coated finger clean, giving a small bite to the tip for good measure. She then insistently pushed the hand between her legs. His fingers played in her curls, gently tugging. Aliyah gripped his wrist as she tried to urge him on, her need increasing, but he only teased a finger over her slit again. There was a quick brush over her engorged clit, and only a shallow dip into her core, just enough to briefly spark the sensitive nerves at her opening.

Aliyah gave an infuriated growl and began to squirm frantically in an effort to give her aching sex the contact it needed. The faun would have none of it, however, and he braced her legs apart with his thighs and shifted his weight forward so her hips were pressed into the ground, trapped. She could see his cock positioned maddeningly, less than an inch from her entrance. He purred as he bent down and began to ravish her breasts insatiably with his lips and tongue. Aliyah moaned and gripped the hair on the back of his head as his hand once again reached down and teased her. Crisse! She had never been driven to a desire this intense before!

Gradually, he began to give her clit more direct attention, his fingers sliding, massaging her wetness. Her thighs burned when she tried to thrust into his hand, pinned as they were beneath him. Her futile thrashings only excited the god further and he gave her breasts a sudden squeeze. Her hands roamed through his hair, along his neck and back, as his tongue danced over a nipple.

Finally he raised himself up, unpinning her. By now, Aliyah's pussy was soaking wet and hungrier that it had ever been in her entire life. The faun's cock was also incredibly hard, engorged to its full capacity, and Aliyah was both excited and slightly nervous about its girth. God or no, she doubted he had the strength to tease her further. With euphoric anticipation Aliyah opened herself, body and mind, as he properly mounted her, gently pressing apart her inner thighs, her calves curving over his hips. She ran her hands over his firm chest and abdomen appreciatively, playing first with the tuft of hair at his sternum and grazing her thumbs over his nipples. He growled in pleasure at her touch, and encouraged, she moved her hands lower, fingers snaking through the thicker hair. One hand moved to gently grip his shaft while the other slid down and cradled his balls. The god hissed and arched his head back in ecstasy as her hands stroked him slowly, careful not to drive him over the edge prematurely. Gently she positioned the tip of his cock at her opening. He throbbed, hard and surprisingly hot against her sensitive skin. Her hands reached up to his neck, caressing the corded muscles along its length. One hand slid up to cup his cheek while the other went to the back of his head, pulling him down to her.

The god's hands grasped her hips possessively and he gave a quick, light thrust, testing her. The head of his cock only just stretched her opening, and Aliyah squealed in lustful agony, begging for more. He smiled at that, and his eyes twinkled mischievously as he repeated the motion. Aliyah hissed and grabbed his ass in an effort to push him into her, and when that failed she thrust her hips upwards, only to have him shift away out of reach. Frustrated she smacked his chest as he smiled smugly down at her. The bastard was enjoying how crazy he was driving her, and she could see in his eyes that it was a personal game of his, to find out how tightly he could string the women he ravished before they broke. Aliyah was completely in his power, her body only able to gain release at his whim, and all she could do was squirm frantically under him, which he of course took great delight in.

He thrust teasingly again and again, in and out of her, as she writhed beneath him, but each time he pushed a little deeper. This was overloading the nerves at Aliyah's sensitive opening, and just when she thought she would pass out from sheer pleasure, the god slowly, achingly slid himself into her fully. Aliyah gasped as she felt every inch of him penetrate her, claiming her totally. She felt the hairs around his balls tickle the sensitive skin just below her stretched opening before their full weight smothered onto her, blissfully warm. His thickness was substantial, but Aliyah was so aroused she felt no discomfort, only exquisitely full. The faun grabbed her ass cheeks, squeezing them appreciatively before grinding into her, pulling her onto him as far as was humanly possible. The forceful motion caused Aliyah to shift even further underneath him on the grass, and she squeaked as her opening was stretched just a bit wider and the base of his cock grazed her clit.

Aliyah grabbed his face and kissed him hungrily, impressed by his positioning. He smirked at her approval as if to say, 'I know I'm this good.' Then he finally began to pump into her properly, her hips rocking in motion with his as her legs curled around his waist. She moaned and gasped as with each pulse the base of his shaft rubbed against her clit. He raised himself off of her slightly and Aliyah saw him watching her breasts lightly bob up and down with each of his powerful thrusts. His hands ran up from her hips along her sides, thumbs brushing over nipples briefly before continuing upwards. She giggled when he reached ticklish spots just below her armpits and the faun purred affectionately. He pushed her arms up over her head, his hands pressing them down. Then he lowered himself again, just enough so that her rocking breasts lightly grazed his chest. His torso writhed as he playfully teased himself, purring and grinning happily.

Aliyah could feel herself getting close to release, however, and wordlessly urged him to thrust more quickly by increasing the rhythm of her hips. The god responded immediately, pumping faster and harder. A deeper pleasure had been steadily building inside her, his thick cock putting a vital pressure onto her inner walls. There was an avalanche of her body's own drugs waiting behind a dam, waiting to cascade through her system like molten fire out of a volcano. Faster and faster he pounded, slamming into her, and Aliyah groaned, raking her nails over the god's back.

Follow in the dance he's leading

Then, like crashing into a brick wall, the edge zoomed up to meet her, and the next few instants seemed to occur in slow motion. Aliyah squeezed the god with her entire body, and her head arched back as her mouth opened in a silent scream. Flushed with a rapid wave of heat, she felt his eyes on her face and chest as her skin bloomed into a beet red and a fresh sheen of sweat coated her body. A hand lightly gripped her taught neck, wanting to feel the muscles straining, pushing her pulsing veins against her skin. She snarled in sheer lustful euphoria as her body convulsed over and over again involuntarily. Her powerful orgasmic bucks were being driven by combined clitoral and vaginal spasms, and this finally threw the ancient god over the edge also. He gave a loud snarl as he convulsed in spasms of his own, and Aliyah went over another wave as she felt his hot, painfully ready cock release his molten seed forcefully inside of her. His balls slapped against her frantically in his final thrusts, which were aided by Aliyah's orgasmic squeezes. In his last convulsion, the faun bit down on the fleshy trapezius muscle between her neck and shoulder, marking her, and she cried out in masochistic pleasure. He lifted his face, and seeing her own blood on his lips, she reared up and kissed him fiercely.

Come and drink the wine he pours us

Aliyah continued to convulse around him for a good few minutes even after his erection went soft within her. He waited patiently until her spasms slowly faded into little twitches before withdrawing. The deluge of chemicals flooding Aliyah's body dazed her intensely, and she was only drunkenly aware of the faun nestling down into the grass beside her, caressing her face and hair tenderly. Drowsiness quickly took over and heavy lids slowly gave way. As she drifted off into a very peaceful deep sleep, Aliyah heard Pan's hymn on the flute again, lulling her, growing steadily distant...

Listen now and I shall follow

Listen now and I may follow

He had shown Aliyah to herself. He had awakened a hidden, sleeping goddess of a woman inside her psyche, and had dared Aliyah to embrace it. The woman she saw in the faun's flaming eyes was just as powerful, raw, and uninhibited as he was. There was no uncertainty, no hesitancy, and no hint of awkwardness or timidity. Aliyah had seen the great god, Pan, inside of herself both literally and figuratively, and in the latter case she realized that he had always been there. The thought made her feel a strange combination of thrilling fear and narcissistic arousal, almost as if she had watched herself lie with him in the third-person.

As it turns out, someone else had indeed glimpsed Aliyah's primal side from that vantage...

**To accommodate the labels on this site I will be posting part II in the Lesbian section. Watch that space (or my author profile)!

12