Pantasy Weekend - Will and Andi

Story Info
Weekend sexfest takes a feminine turn.
2.6k words
4.48
33.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a little more than an hour and a half of sex, I hadn't cum yet. I'd sucked my first dick, dry humped a guy while dressed in panties, garter belt, stockings, and babydoll nightie, but I hadn't had an orgasm. Strangely, I didn't care. I felt like a teenager again, so horny that I felt electric. I wanted to continue being a slut but didn't want to cum and lose that drive.

But I was hungry and a somewhat drained young guy named Will and I were going to dinner. So I got up to wash my face and change clothes.

I looked in the mirror and liked what I saw. The dried cum on my face had cracked and started to flake off, the redness in my left eye from the jet of jizz was fadded, but the smile was still there. I was having a great time. I washed my face and went back into the suite. Will was still in his chair; contented and sipping his drink. I stripped off my girlie clothes, leaving only my pretty undies, and asked him where he wanted to eat. We agreed on the Italian restaurant in the lobby. I got dressed and we went down for dinner.

We sat in a booth near the back. It was, by chance, far enough from the nearest table that we could talk quietly without being overheard. It didn't really matter; it had what appeared to be a group of businessmen and women completely engrossed in their own conversation. I caught one of the two women looking at me; she looked familiar but I couldn't place her. She looked away and I went back to talking to Will without giving it a second thought. He told me a little about himself, what he liked and didn't like, and his sexual fantasies. I turns out that he likes lingerie too but had only dabbled off and on. I glanced up again to find the mystery woman looking at me. I smiled and she smiled back before returning her attention to her table. I was intrigued but a little disappointed. Normally I'd be thrilled by the prospect of meeting an attractive woman but I've got plans for the weekend. Our meal eventually came so we ate, split a bottle of wine, and went back to the suite.

In the elevator, on the way back up, I explained to him that I'd prefer if he took a shower. I was excited about sexual possibilities, but not by a dirty cock and balls. He understood, so when we got back to the room, we stripped and ducked into the shower.

Just let me say that I'm not turned on by guys. I'm turned on by hard cocks; guys just happen to be attached. That's describes how I felt about the shower. Will is an attractive guy, but his soapy cock in my right hand with my left lathering the cleft of his ass was as erotic as anything I'd ever done. His stiffening shaft, gliding easily through my grip, my index finger sliding over his hole was having an effect. Will was stroking my stiffie and clearly enjoying the attention I was giving him. Anxious to keep my fantasy weekend going, I broke from his grip, rinsed in the hot water, and stepped from the shower. Will quickly followed and we both dried.

Earlier I'd decided if I was going to lose my virginity, I was going to be in white but Will wanted black. Being eager to please, I pulled the blank tanga-cut panties, camisole, and robe from the drawer. I left the garter and stockings behind since it'd probably take me longer to put them on than my panties were going to be up. With my back to him I pulled the black panties up my legs and over my firm, smooth butt. Looking over my shoulder at him, I slipped my index fingers over my cheeks and under the lacey leg trim and pulled the finespun nylon tight across my ass. I think I could actually see his cock hardening. It was fun having this effect on a person. Reaching down, I caressed my balls through the sensual sheath that covered me. The sensation was like an aphrodisiac, sending waves of lust through me. Twice more I rubbed myself causing me to swoon and tremble. Steadying myself on the low-dresser, I sighed and regained my composure. I pulled the camisole over my head and slipped into the robe.

"What about me?", he asked. "Is there anything in there for me?"

I looked down and saw the Pink Victoria's Secret bikinis. I picked them from the drawer and slid it closed. When I turned, I saw he was fully erect; his eager tool, bolt straight, looking up at me happily. I walked to him and hung the dainty under things on him like a jacket on a coat rack.

"Let's see how these look"

I teased his balls with my fingertips then sat on the edge of the bed. He stepped into the sheer pink unmentionables and stood so I could see. The panties he was wearing were some of my favorites. The tie-side bows were hanging loosely on his hips. The dark pink material, cut to cover a woman's delicate mound, was stretched over his, barely covering him. The material was pulled slightly away from his body, exposing a gap between the risqué material of the lingerie and his shaved body. His cock was faintly visible, only obscured by the translucent fabric. My mouth was watering; I was about to, for the second time in my life, take a man into my mouth. I moved to get to my knees and there was a knock at the door.

"Who's that?" he whispered.

"Troy? Maybe Jeff." I said as I moved to the peep hole.

I looked. It was the woman from the restaurant.

"Who is it?" I asked through the door.

"I'm in the room across from you. We kinda met in the hall earlier."

I turned to look at Will. He was out of sorts and retreated to the balcony. I pulled the door open slightly and peered around at her.

"Of course. What can I do for you?" I asked.

"Well, I saw you at dinner and, well, I guess, I thought I'd say hi."

"Hi" I smiled. "Where's your husband?"

"Husband? He's in Denver. Oh, you mean Greg. We just work together."

"He didn't seem very friendly."

"He's OK but very straight-laced."

"Are you?" I asked, knowing, since she was at my door that she was adventurous

"Where are your friends?"

"He's right here." I said as I pulled the door open.

"I thought I saw two of them with earlier this evening." She said as she stepped through the door.

I closed behind her and corrected, "There were actually three."

Her eyes widened and looked genuinely surprised. That look quickly gave way to a smile. A smile that was framed by shoulder length, straight cut auburn hair, sparking blue eyes, and soft pink lips. Her beautiful face was matched by a sexy body. She was about 5'6" tall, firm, maybe 130 lbs, soft and round where she was supposed to be and not where she wasn't. She had on a black dress that ended just above her knee and some black shoes with something that looked like two or three inch heels. It didn't look like she had hose on, but her firm, tan legs didn't need them.

"Three? Where are they now? Did I miss the party?" she asked as Will drifted back into the room.

She turned and said, "Hi, I'm Andi.", extending her hand to Will.

"Will. That's Rob.", pointing at me.

"I hope I'm not interrupting something.", she said, walking out onto the balcony.

Will and I smiled sat each other as we followed her. We stood at the rail and drank in the view; high above the city streets, filled with people starting their weekends. She hiked her skirt up and sat on one of the chairs, pulling one foot up onto the seat. It was about 8:30, the sun had just set, but the light spilling out from the suite was enough to clearly see our guest. With her forearm resting on her raised knee, a light breeze tousling her hair, she showed us her semi-sheer white print panties. The dark triangle of her bush was barely obscured by the material that covered her soft, sweet, mound. The white cotton of the lining shown through the sheer nylon, contrasting brightly, as the narrow strip of material covered her pussy. I was too far away to clearly see the pattern printed on her undies, but close enough to know that I was losing control.

If I was aroused before, I was near apoplectic now. I dropped to my knees and pulled Will close. I pressed my nose against his crotch and gently kneaded his cock and balls. Looking at his man flesh, barely contained by the pink material, I needed him in me. I extended my tongue and pushed it into the ¼" gap between the panties and his leg, created by his meat overfilling the feminine underthings. I dragged the tip lightly over his shriveling sack. He trembled. I retreated and exhaled my hot breath onto his mound as I moved to the other side. Again I pushed past the elastic and softly licked him. I reached up and pulled the leg opening over his balls, fully exposing them but keeping his cock covered. I was slowly and gently soaking his balls. When my jaw would begin to tire, I'd use my thumbs to slowly draw circles on his balls, using the spit to heighten the feeling of my digits gliding over his sensitive bag. Will was enjoying my attention and so was I but the concrete was taking its toll on my knees. I turned to Andi to suggest we move back inside.

She seemed to enjoying it as well. She had her hand over her pussy, roughly rubbing it trough her panties.

"Lets move inside."

I pulled Will's undies back into place, grabbed his stick, and used it to lead him back into the suite. Andi followed, kicking off her shoes, as we made our way toward the bed. I sat Will on the edge and got back on my knees; Andi joined me. She reached through the side and pulled his dick through the leg opening; exposing his cock but leaving his balls covered. In a single, fluid motion, she engulfed him. Slowly and sensually, she gave him a wet, noisy blow job. She'd slurp and groan, matching Will's sighs and grunts. I was enjoying the show but I was a little hot in the robe.

I stood and pulled off the robe and tossed it aside. Standing there in the black camisole and panties filled me with lust. I reached over and worked the hook and zipper on the back of Andi's dress. As the zipper opened, I saw she was wearing a black bra. Barely missing a beat, she shrugged her shoulders out of the dress, letting it fall to her waist, before going back to Will. I unfastened her bra, and again, she paused long enough to release two beautiful breasts, before descending back onto his cock. I wanted more so I coaxed her up onto the bed. She hesitated, preferring to stay on her knees but she relented. I pulled the bedspread off and pulled back the sheets. She stepped out of her dress and climbed up. She reached for will and he moved up near her head. Now she was on her back, knees up, head turned to the side, and gobbling his cock.

I got on her legs and took one of her nipples into my mouth. I squeezed and nibbled, trying to find the threshold where a bite was too much and crossed from pleasure to pain. Her responses quickly showed me what she liked. I tickled, nibbled, bit, and sucked her tits. I even tried to get at her neck but she was moving so much, it wasn't any fun. Her nipples got hard and her hips squirmed under me. I ached to taste her sweetness so I abandoned her chest and worked my way down, licking and biting as I went.

Now I had a very clear look at her panties. The semi-sheer, virginal white, nylon fabric had a leaf and vine pattern printed on it. There were deep pink, almost red, and lavender colored leaves and vines on the material covering her soft flesh. I opened my mouth and lowered it onto her. I slowly closed it, letting my teeth barely dig in, as I dragged them over her folds. She moaned. I repeated this a few times before I slipped my finger under the elastic and pulled her undies to the side. She was soaked. I extended my tongue and pushed it into her. Her shaved lips easily parted as her beautifully manicured bush tickled my nose. I probed her, letting her juice seep from her, wetting the sheets. I moved to take her clit into my mouth. I licked her button, causing her to arch her back. I closed my lips around it and alternately sucked and released. Again, trying to find the balance between pleasure and pain, I gently squeezed it with my teeth. This was too much for her so I returned to licking and sucking. As her hips began to move and became more aroused, I pushed my middle finger into her. I reached deep, looking for that spongy, magical, g-spot. I licked, and sucked and searched until I found it. With my finger fully extended, and pressing hard against her lips, I began to massage her. When my hand would tire, I'd relax and look up at her. Will was getting the sucking of his life and she'd shoved a finger up his ass. It didn't look like he was going to last much longer; the same thing was true for Andi. She began to cum. Her pussy began to contract and release around my finger. I sucked her clit but she pushed my head away as wave after wave of orgasm crashed over. She'd pulled Will out of her mouth and was enjoying her own moment of ecstasy. I don't know how long it lasted, but it was surely 15-20 seconds. Now it was my turn.

I pulled her panties off her hips and rubbed them on my face. She'd returned to Will and I pulled my undies down, just low enough to get my dick out, and pushed into her. Her wet, velvety flesh was remarkable. I began to slowly stroke her but it had been a long, horny day, so my passion overwhelmed me and I began to hump harder and with a growing furry. She wrapped her legs around me just as Will began to cum. He grunted and held her head while she worked to swallow him. She pushed him away and I collapsed onto her. I nibbled her neck, bit the tops of her shoulders, tongued her ear, and fucked. She pulled my mouth to hers and we kissed. As her tongue mingled with mine, I could taste Will and his silky remnants that escaped her mouth were being smeared onto my face now. It didn't take much longer before I exploded, dumping a seemingly endless supply of jizz into her. I rolled off of her, exhausted and satisfied.

The three of us talked for a little while before breaking up. Will promised to return the next day and Andi went to her room but not before giving me her business card and kissing me deeply.

Just as I was about to close the door behind her, she turned and pushed her wet panties into my hand and said, "Think of me when you jack off with these."