Panther-Wolf Cub Ch. 04

Story Info
Kira and Jay fight.
4.1k words
4.53
10k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mega15
Mega15
71 Followers

Chapter Four

Kira's POV

I tugged his shirt off, throwing it aside, I pressed the palms of my hands to his chest, feeling the muscles ripple off him. He was unbearably sexy, I wanted him and so did my wolf, when my wolf's in control nothing can stop her from getting what she wants.

"Ugh, Jay. Mmm, fuck me," My wolf forced me to say, but at the moment I didn't give a flying fuck. Jason's eyes darken even more so, he yanked my shirt up and off and ripped my bra in half. He muttered,

"Sorry," Before he threw that by my shirt, I growled, unhappy he ruined a piece of my clothing, Damn Were's, and ripping clothing. I sighed, sliding down his legs, and unbuttoned his pants, I saw his erection. I gulped visibly, even hidden by his underwear it was huge! I wasn't sure if I could take all of it, and my wolf thought that be a nice thing to see if it would.

More like it'd rip me apart, and kill me.

What a wonderful way to die. My wolf sighed, at the thought. I shook my head at the thought, and ripped his pants off, chucking them over by my clothes. He shoved me to the ground, and I squirmed, I didn't want to be held down, I wanted to be in control, I was always in control. My wolf may want to have someone make her submit, but this was too quickly for both of us. I growled, and showed my teeth as a warning. He just smiled.

I saw Jason's panther leap up, with his eyes

turning even more golden green.

"Submit." He hissed out, pressing on my stomach and licking along the line of my hips.

"NO." I will not! He hissed again, but just continued kissing my stomach and hips laving my body with his hot tongue, I wasn't too averse to that.

"One of these days little wolf, one of theses days, you will be all mine." I didn't agree with him out loud or even to my self, I would never submit to a man nor a Were. I wanted to stop this before it went to far, but I realized too late it already was gone too far to stop, to even consider stopping. I was relived to not be in heat, or I would be in big trouble.

His hands undid my pants and slid them down my legs kissing and licking them, I quivered as that sent shocks to my dripping core. He tugged them off, and threw them away somewhere, I wasn't really paying attention, except to where his hands were on me and what his sexy tongue was doing to me.

"Mmm, Jay, just do me!" He chuckled, taking a sniff at my scent between my legs.

"Patiences, little one. I want to make this matter, but your scent isn't helping with that."

"Oh? I bet not, what do I smell like to you?"

"Mm, your sexy, little wolf. Blood roses, dark rich nutmeg, and a dewy field." I raised my eyebrows at him, everything was dark, and alluring.

"Dark, sexy, and alluring, how can you stand to not take me right now?" He growled, nudging my sex with his nose.

"Not sure, now turn around like a good little wolf." I did it confused, but enjoying it. His two fingers slid to the wait band of my panties, and pulled them down achingly slow. His fingers found my wet sex, sliding into me, up and around everywhere. His fingers where everywhere, and anywhere I wanted them to be, it was like he could read my mind, like he knew my body better than I did.

He pinched my clit, jumping I moaned at the slight pain, and pleasure that sent through my body.

"Ohhh, Jay your fingers are magic. Please I need you." Did I just beg? I didn't care anymore, I just want him inside me, ripping me apart. He positioned himself above me, doggy style, I've never had it this way because it was animalism and it brought the animal out in us Were's. If I kept my wolf down, we should be all right, but for once I doubted my abilities, would I want too, or could I even?

I knew Jason's panther was fully in control, so if I lost it I'd be in big trouble, I didn't want to mate with him, but it seemed as I didn't have a choice for as soon as he grabbed my hips and thrusted into me, my wolf emerged, hot and ready for some animal action. He kept a normal pace at first sliding in and out sometimes rolled out and back in, that sent my body into overdrive, I started panting, and Jason was groaning.

"Little wolf, I can't hold him off, he wants you so bad. I'm begging you, please let my panther Phase." His voice was so pleading, so much struggle was being taking place inside him, and I changed my future forever. Instead of telling him he may, and possibly not mating with him, I phased myself, my wolf had shoved her way through at the sound of her mates stress.

As soon as I started phasing, his control snapped, and his form changed, I felt him grow--if it was even possible--bigger inside me, I saw his face change from his human features to his panther, and there was Jason's panther staring at me, thrusting himself into me. I was already my wolf, and he hissed as he pumped harder and faster into me, hitting my magic spot inside me, once, twice, and the third time, that was it.

I howled loudly, my climax shattering my entire being, and Jason came right with me, purring and moaning loudly as he pumped more into me, his seed splashing hot and heavy inside me, filling me up completely.

I cursed at myself as soon as I could, for being so stupid, for mating with him, for feeling so confused, and unsure for the first time in what seemed like forever. We had phased back into our human form as soon as we could think about it, I changed back first, and that was a mistake as his tool was much bigger in my tiny human body than my wolf's. It hurt; he whined at me in apology, and phased back that second.

"Are you alright little wolf?" I nodded, as he slipped out of me, I wanted a cuddle, so I rolled over onto my other side, and cuddle to his chest, feeling him breath, and his heart beat slow down.

"You regret it." It wasn't a question, but a statement. I sighed.

"It was bound to happen sooner or later, but I did wish I had more time to get use to the idea of mating."

"Don't you worry about it, we will find out how to work well together. I'll be the best second Alpha I can be." I bit my lip.

"Well, at lest you get the drift. I'm not ready for you to take over my life, nor my Alpha position."

"Not yet." I growled.

"So cocky, is this what happens when a panther has been promoted?"

"Once I became a beta I became pretty self assured, but this is different I feel cocky, protective and a little aggressive."

"Hm." I retched for my cellphone and felt like I needed to get things off my chest. "Jay, get dressed, and I'll see you soon at the Pack Grounds, I need some me time." Jason didn't mind the order as I thought he would, he just quietly found his clothing, and tugged them on, without another word he kissed my head, and walked off, whistling.

I sighed, once he was out of ear shot, and tugged on my own clothing. I opened my cell, dialed Trent's number and begged for him to answer.

"Hey, something up?"

"Yes, I just did a very stupid thing, a stupid Were decided that I was his mate, and he just seduced me into sleeping with him."

"Kira, what in the world do you want me to do about this?"

"Can, you run him off, tell him to back away,

leave me alone?" Anything to get him as far as possible away.

"Run him off? Babe you need to act like the alpha you are and stand up to him, does he tip your unused libido?"

"Trenton! That is not funny my libido is used as often as yours is!" Lies all lies, and Trent knew it.

"Every other day more than once?" I hear some murmuring from the other line, and someone else talked in my ear.

"Ignore him Kira it's Ella, he gets it once a month if he's lucky." I laughed, well little human here has some fire in her.

"I'm sure you use him more than that, do you think your up to visit again today?" I needed a distraction.

"Yea I been feeling better a bit, I'd love to visit, by the way any chance you've seen Thea around a lot?" What an odd question, but she must know something then.

"Yes, Jason's sister Kristy is here visiting and Thea and her are glued to the hip."

"Is this Kristy not part of your pack?"

"Not part of the wolfs either she's a panther, and so is her annoying younger brother Jason." Jason, my mate.

"Is Jason the guy you were talking about?" Unfortunately.

"Yes, he's so I don't know how to explain it, it's obvious he wants to sleep together, but he may want more than that, and I'm not up for that." My wolf interrupted my thoughts.

You already slept with him, and no duh he wants more than sex, he had you mate to him. I ignored my wolf, and kept up with the convocation.

"What if he's your true mate?"

"I hope not." Ella snorted.

"See you in a few."

"Yup." And I hung up.

* * *

I saw Trent's car pull up, and I jogged over sensing something up with Ella, but not sure what. Jason was being unbearably smug and I just couldn't stand it, I finally restricted him in tell anyone we were mated until I felt more comfortable or I'd send him back to his pack and never look at him again.

You would do it too, your so mean to him. He just wants to love us. I snorted at my wolf.

Ya, and fuck us until we are fat, no thank you.

Liar! We both want pups, and you know it.

Nope I'm happy the way I am. She sighed.

Lies all lies, She used my own words against me. when are you gonna stop lying to someone who knows the truth? I ignored her. Ella had a scowl on her face, and I was right there with her.

"I swear I'm gonna kill Jason, he wont leave me alone. He thinks I'm gonna give, and fuck him. Gods just someone shoot him." Ella just laughed.

"So is Thea, and this girl still glued?"

"You have no idea their over by the woods sitting, laughing and talking giving each other the google eye. It's sickening." Not really, just kinda cute.

"So Kristy is the name of the girl Thea is all over the moon about. We should go met them don't you think?"

"Don't leave me alone with Jason, perhaps if I show him my ex lover he'll go away." Trent snorted.

"You don't need me to protect you, kick his ass if you must."

"Hmm, good idea! Perhaps I will." I muttered under my breath, and stormed off to find Jason. I saw Ella and Trent went to probably find Thea and Kristy. I found Jason talking to the one of the Elders, it was Adrian, he was nodding at what Jason was saying to him. I walked up to them, raising an eyebrow at them.

"Jason, Adrian what are you two talking about?" Jason bit his lip, and rubbed the back of his neck. Adrian pipped up.

"Well, I asked Jason what you said to him once he caught up to you, I was surprised at how quickly he caught up to you. Losing your touch so soon, Alpha?" That comment only made me more mad as I had said that to myself, I growled.

"I let him get me, if I wanted to I could have phased, but I wanted to keep my favorite clothes, even though its really none of your business." Adrain was looking at me weird, and he sighed taking a sniff of the air.

"You two mated already." My eyes widen, and I growled, giving Jason a death glare. He raised his hands, and tried to say something, probably sorry, but I told him not to tell. My fists bunched, and I took a punch at Jason, and started yelling at him. He cursed out, his face taking the heat, his nose broke, and he fell on the ground. I felt my pack starting to watch, I didn't care, he confused me, and told Adrian when

I told him not to. I heard Kristy, Thea, Trent and Ella come up to the middle of the Grounds, and watched Jason.

I tried to calm down as Jason threw a glance at Kristy.

"Kristy, this isn't working I've tried everything, and I just got punched."

"Stop pissing her off Jason." Kristy called back, Jason pulled himself up.

"Your mad at me? What want to let this weird anger out? Then do it! Beat the crap out of me, and then perhaps you'll feel better." No this wouldn't help later.

"I'd feel better if you stopped trying to make me so confused. I don't need you, get out!" I wanted him away to never come back.

"No, Kira I'm not going anywhere. You will be MINE." I growled, I didn't want to be anyones, I felt myself leap to him, I punched at him, spinning out, and I kicked him. "Let it all out, and we can talk afterwards."

"Stop trying to be understanding, you don't know anything!" He didn't know anything my anger composer broke, and a damn tear slipped down my face, I felt hurt which just enraged me even more.

"I do understand, and we will be happy, you are mine, and you know it." I shook my head in denial, I groaned as my wolf felt my pain, she decided I needed her strength so she forced herself forward, and I let her. I fell on my knees, my body sprung in black fur and there was my wolf out, she felt my confusion and anger, she leapt to the reason for all of this. Jason.

Jason dodged my claws, I back up and tried again and even tried bitting him. I watched out of the corner of my eye as Ella ran up.

"Yo, Jason you don't know me, but I'm Ella and I think I can help." I leapt for him again and he sprung back, giving Ella a glance.

"Girl dude, I'm up for anything just shot I'm game for subjection."

"Now think about this, are you sure she is made for you, are you sure she is yours?" He kept springing back from me.

"Yes, I am."

"Alright then, Kira told me something when I first met her, she said that she would mate with someone if they could make her submit, and make her happily do it. She said her wolf craved it." Jason's eyes twinkled as he leaped back again yelling out a yes! DAMN IT, why did I have to telling Ella that, now everyone knew!

"You are a genius, I am now in your debt, stand back, and watch the master." I jumped at him again, and he slid back, he dropped to the ground and phased.

Sleek black fur appeared, and then there stood a panther of mass power, his muscles rippled. Even in panther form Jason was undeniably breathtaking. I heard Trent scolding Ella, as

Jason thought about his next move. I watched him not willing to take him on until I've seen what he could do. He started purring in a white flag move, and walked up to my side, he surprised me by knocking me to my side. I watched him intently, wonder what he was up to, he started nuzzling my side, then my neck, in a show of asking for my submission. I growled at him no, and to back off, he hissed and decided I needed a reminder he was asking when he leapt on me, taking a hold of my scruff, and shaking it.

He got off me, and repeated it, nuzzling my side and my neck, I whined a no, not here. He hissed just a little because I gave a little leeway, he got on my back again, grabbing my scruff in his jaws, and shook it again. I stood up throwing him to the ground on his side. He was gonna submit first if I had to submit at all!

He surprised me again he rolled willingly to his back and bared his neck. I cocked my head to the side, confused, and nuzzled his belly and took a hold of his neck. I felt the surprise, and hope my pack was giving to me, they wanted me to have a mate? I felt the want for me to be happy, and I was grateful for my pack's loyalty.

Jason stood up and shoved me gently to the ground, I sighed rolling over onto my back, and bared my neck with my tongue out, panting. I was a bit tired. Jason licked my muzzle in a thank you, rubbed my underbelly with his face, and took a very gentle hold of my neck. When Jason pulled back I stood up shaking the dirt off of me, I saw Jason's tiny smug look, and I rolled my eyes, phasing back.

"You'll get yours one day Jay." And with that I headed to my cabin, once I was there I slipped in, closing the door behind me. I grabbed a new pair of boxer shorts, blue this time, a bra, and a black tank. I was the only one--because I was an Alpha--with a bathroom, and a kitchen, so I didn't have to eat in the mess hall with the other if I didn't want to, but most times I love to eat with my pack.

I put the clothes on the closed toilet, turned on the shower with hot water, I slipped in and sighed, the water caressed my worn muscles. I grabbed a soap bar of irish wash, and scrub my body with it, the dirt mixed in with the water, and I watched it go down the drain, I heard my bathroom door open.

"Kira, are you in here?" I rolled my eyes.

"No, just some pedo in her shower." Jason snorted.

"Ha, funny little wolf, is it safe to talk about what happened, or do you wanna wait?"

"No, nows ok, I got all my anger out."

"I didn't tell Adrian about what we did, he smelled you, and could tell I had mated to you. I met up with him again before I came here."

"Well, since you can't lie to me, I believe you."

"So we're ok?" I sighed.

"Yeah, we're ok." Jason let out his breath.

"I have a feeling we are gonna be fighting a

lot." I giggled.

"I do, too." I felt the curtain pull back, and Jason was there looking at me.

"Have room from one more?" I bit my lip, and nodded.

"But no naughty stuff, I'm way too tired to do anything." Jason just smiled.

"That's alright, I'm tired from running away from my mates claws." I looked him over.

"Did I hurt you anywhere?" He shrugged.

"A broken nose, a few scratches, and some bruises nothing too bad. It would have been worse if I couldn't have gotten away from you." I looked into his olive eyes.

"I'm sorry, for hurting you. We can have Chase bind your nose up until your Were kicks in, and heals it, but I can do something about the cuts." His eyes twinkled, and he nodded, stepping in the shower. I put down my bar of soap, and pulled him close to me for a kiss, I gave extra care not to bump his nose. When I pulled back he smiled at me.

"Your quite a sweetheart, there little wolf when your in the mood to be." I blushed, and kissed him again lightly.

"Where are you hurting?" He brushed my wet hair back out of my face.

"Along my hips and back mostly, and my nose, but you can't do anything about that one." I bit my lip and nodded. I found a long cut from his hip to his leg, I sighed, bent down and licked along the cut, our Were DNA has healing properties in our spit. He sighed, and I worked on a few smaller cuts. I looked on his back it was covered in dirt, and cuts, I soaped up my hands, and washed his back, before I healed them.

"There I think I got them all." He smiled.

"Thank you, little wolf." His hands rested on my hips, and rubbed his hands up, and down me. "Hard to think such a petite woman could scare so many people, but after today I know first hand why." I nodded.

"I had to learn to use my abilities to cover the fact that I'm tiny as hell, but I do have a legendary temper." He nuzzled my neck.

"You may be tiny little wolf, but you do pack a punch. Lets get out of here, the waters cooling." I nodded, rising off. Jason was already out drying off by the time I was done, he grabbed another towel, wrapped it around me, and started drying me off. He turned me around and started on my back side, he stopped when he came to my lower back.

"What's wrong?"

"You have a tattoo." I smiled, so he noticed it finally. It was a picture of a full moon with a small grey wolf howling her heart out.

"Ha, Jason did you just notice, I have more than one." He kissed my wolf.

"Where else, little one?" I smiled, turning around.

"Try, and find them I have two others." He growled, picked me up and carried me to the bed, placing me down on the bed, his eyes looked me over. He spotted my one rose on my front side of my hip, it was a healthy rose, but the petal was bleeding blood.

"What does this one mean?"

"That things can seem healthy and happy, but inside it bleeds, hurt and alone. That's why there is only one." He nodded, and kept looking, he found my other one on the inside of my left foot, it was an inscription. Jason read it out loud.

"To my beloved nephew Samuel Edward Della, your family loved you for all you were, and would have been." A tear slid down my face.

Mega15
Mega15
71 Followers
12