Panties and Picture Frames

Story Info
A young sorcoress summons Angelina Jolie into her bed.
2.8k words
4.36
52.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a picture above Scarlett's bed. It was thickly framed in wood as black as pitch; the glass had a small skim of dust across it that could only be seen when the sunlight was directly on it. This usually only happened at sunrise. The picture inside the frame was small, almost too small for such a heavy and expensive looking frame.

But it wasn't the pictures size that mattered to Scarlett, it was the subject. Or rather, the lack of subject.

It was perfectly black, just like the frame. Only the matting, with its perfectly square corners and double cut layering, was white. Scarlett lay on the bed above the covers. Her hands were set loosely across her stomach, her fingers gently entwined with each other, rising and falling as her lungs worked. Her breath was shallow; so shallow it hardly moved the veil of blond hair that fell down either side of her face and fanned out across the pearl-white pillow tops. She hated fancy bedding. Everything she slept in had to be white.

Her toes began to tingle: it was a very familiar feeling. She felt warmth in her palms, perhaps it was coming from her stomach, perhaps from someplace else. But she couldn't ignore it and it was quickly becoming less like warmth and more like a convection oven on high. For an instant her eyelids fluttered; dark, sultry lashes tickled the smoothness of her cheeks. That instant was all it took.

Slippery, bending waves of energy thrummed through her like a stretched out elastic band being plucked. Every snap carried just a little bit less of the hum and in a moment the thrilling and unexpected energy was gone.

She let out a long breath; heat was in it.

She felt stickiness between her thighs, soaking into the pure white fabric beneath her. Her nipples throbbed with aftershocks, but it wasn't enough. She looked up, tilting her soft chin up until she could see the picture again.

Now she felt imaginary waves washing across her ankles, like a slow tide coming in. She stared harder at the opaque picture until the waves had washed further up her smooth shins, past her knees and began to eddy between her thighs.

It was almost time.

This time her eyes shut for a long time. At least three breaths passed. And then she felt them. Hands on her feet: the thumbs pressing softly against the pads, finding the grove between her bones. They squeezed just hard enough for her to feel them. Scarlett opened her eyes and saw the woman crouching like a jungle cat at the foot of the bed. Her face bore the most perfectly powerful look of seduction Scarlett had ever known.

It was why this woman, this goddess among women, was her favourite.

"You brought me back," Angelina Jolie smiled.

Her pouty, puffy lips moved slowly, every word was a savoury treat. Scarlett loved her lips...lips that could tease a cock into ram-rod readiness in seconds.

She kissed Scarlett's arch.

Scarlett shuttered.

When Angelina came up, her powerful face was drenching with water as if she had just dipped her head in a tropical bath. Her perfectly dark hair thickened and clung to itself, dripping wet drops across the white sheets. As the drops landing however they vanished as if they had never fallen to begin with...it was very odd.

It had taken Scarlett a long time to get used to the invisible, yet completely real water. It never seemed to affect her other than at the very beginning with feeling the waves. With the girls though, she saw its effects. It made their skin and hair wet and pooled and dripped and ran down their necks and breasts.

Sometimes, Scarlett would spend too much effort trying to see it or make it fully appear. Once she had just the right angle to see the arms and legs of a crouching woman bend in two places, like a shadow falling across a curb.

But tonight her fascination with the invisible water would be ignored...nothing mattered while Angelina was here.

She was still kissing Scarlett's feet. Angelina nibbled on the tip of Scarlett's big toe, flashing teeth as white as the pearl in her eyes. Her lips were a dark shade of red, dark like roses just before they go to rot. It was Scarlett's favourite color. She wore it herself, but she thought it looked infinitely better on the coy, expressive lips of her favourite lover.

"I'm glad you came," Scarlett breathed. She lifted her neck to look over her breasts as Angelina dipped her head to stroke her tongue across her heel. Scarlett's lips split in a grin as thousands of Angelina's taste buds raked across her sensitive nerves.

"Don't!" she cried, "That tickles!"

Angelina's eyes lit up with playful seduction. She repeated the stroke and created an even more powerful mixture of torture and pleasure. When Scarlett began to squirm, Angelina came up, lips and nose dripping water. She let out a breath and sucked in a deep one, filling her chest and expanding her ribs. Scarlet watched in pure thrill as Angelina's dark, wet skin moved to show rib and muscle.

She was such a solid woman. Not fat – not skinny either; just built. Or rather, sculpted, Scarlett thought. A custom made sex toy. A perfect angel.

She was topless, her dangling nipples were grazing the top of the invisible water, but she wasn't bottomless. A thin, dark green thong stretched around her hips and dove between the valley of her muscular ass cleavage. The strip of fabric was as narrow as a pencil all around and so tight it seemed glued to her slick skin.

Scarlett's skin prickled as Angelina moved her lips up her shin. Her hands followed the natural, feminine curve of her calves until her fingers rested in another incredibly sensitive area: just behind the knee.

Angelina parted her bee-stung lips and kissed the inside of Scarlett's thigh just as she dragged her nails across the metropolis of nerves.

Scarlett let out a low moan, but didn't dare close her eyes. With every inch that Angelina moved nearer, the more detailed and intricate she became.

Her tattoos began to take form, darkening and decorated her already exquisite skin. More muscles could be seen, the plumpness of her ass and lips and breasts could no longer be denied.

Scarlett wanted to close her thighs and trap Angelina between them forever...but she knew that would be no fun.

Their best sex was the kind they had when they could slide and flip around, grinding and rubbing and caressing as much of each other as possible.

Tonight would be no different.

Scarlett grabbed hold of her lovers wet hair and pulled her up until she could slide her knee up between Angelina's and rub the less sensitive areas of her pussy. Angelina smiled and licked her upper lip with the tip of her tongue. Her smile was so dead-on-promising that Scarlett's heart thudded an extra beat.

Stretched out on top of her, feeling her wet, slippery weight pressing her into the bed, Scarlett finally let her eyes close and savoured the moment.

"That's right," she mumbled, encouraging Angelina to press harder against her throat with those puffy red lips. She could feel the lipstick smear across her pale skin. Her hands were on Angelina's back, exploring the bend and crooks of her shoulder blades. Angelina's breath was hot and ragged, blowing like the exhaust of a two-stroke engine. While she kissed her fair-haired sorceress her fingers slide down between her thighs, touching her own clit for a brief second before coming to a final rest on Scarlett's cloth covered slit.

She wore white panties; the fabric was thin, but wide and hard to move aside. So she rubbed Scarlett's clit through the fabric, pushing her finger loosely between her lips and traveling up and down the length of the slit with her nail.

Scarlett groaned and reached down, pressing her finger tips against the fabric. She softly muttered a word and the fabric began to dissolve as if it were sugar in water. Angelina grinned and lowered her head to lap at Scarlett's pussy.

Scarlett, eager to be touched by Angelina's tongue, spread her knees and grabbed a fistful of wet hair, pulling her down.

Angelina's tongue cleaved into Scarlett and instantly she began to salivate. What Scarlett loved the most about her dream girl was her face, and seeing it buried between her thighs clicked on every arousing fantasy Scarlett had. To her it was beautiful because it was so unique. It wasn't like any of the plastic-moulded Barbie doll women who populated popular culture. She was different, and wonderful, and her tongue was the strongest Scarlett had ever felt. But she couldn't hold her breath for long and soon her pillowy lips parted from Scarlett's sex and came up for air.

"You taste good today," Angelina smiled, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and kissing Scarlett. Their tongues meshed and synchronized, gently exploring each other. As they kissed, Scarlett pushed on Angelina's shoulders and rolled her onto her side. Her fingers blindly found the soaking panties and pulled them over her hips and down the sides of her legs.

Her hand slide back up over the supple curve of Angelina's ass, then pressed firmly against the small of her back. They came tightly together, only the smallest fractures of air separated their bodies where they didn't perfectly match. Their pelvis's ground against each other; both were as smooth as a bowling lane and just as glossy.

Scarlett loved the way Angelina Jolie kissed. They were powerful, hell-raising and world-ending. They were both completely possessive and wonderfully giving at the same time; every tiny parting of their lips left Scarlett hungry for more.

But her lips wanted something different now. She rained kissed down A.J's neck and chest, stopping for a moment to suck and nibble at her stiff nipples. Then she was moving down again, dragging her lips down the small valley above and below her taunt belly button.

Her hair was sliding smoothly down Angelina's torso without getting wet even though her body still glistened wetly like she had just gotten out of the ocean.

Scarlett was happy to suck on Angelina's clit. Not because her snatch was so gorgeous and tight, but because Angelina had so eagerly sucked on Scarlett's. That was what really turned Scarlett on, their mutual lust.

In an instant their lovemaking was everything sexual, personal, mutual and adorable. Even though they had done this before it felt as fresh as a bed of spring flowers. The way Angelina moved, moaned and caressed the back of Scarlett's head while she slid her tongue around Angelina's pussy was every bit as loving as a man showing his gratitude to a woman who was sucking him off.

She felt the same surge of power too, which was perhaps just as intoxicating as the coils of passion that were beginning to work their way through her body.

But Scarlett, oh, darling Scarlett, did not stop at Angelina's pussy.

She stabbed her tongue lower, fighting the tight pink starfish only a fingers width away from the bottom of her slit. Angelina stifled a gasp, and then a giggle, but she couldn't keep the radiant smile off her face. Her eyes went wide with thrill.

Scarlett remained, with her nose buried in Angelina's slit and her tongue wetly messaging her asshole, until she wanted more. Having a woman like Angelina naked in a bed demanded constant action; shifting positions to experience the most of her before it's over. Angelina looked best when she was in motion.

The blond sat up on her knees and helped Angelina unfold her legs, sliding one beneath her and the other they wrapped around Scarlett's waist. Scarlett leaned back, sliding forward until their pussy's pressed together. She pumped her hips, grinding deliciously against the heat of her lover's mound.

Above Angelina's head the picture frame rattle against the wall. A swirl of pink appeared in the middle of the black and began spiralling outwards, changing colors and shifting hues as it spread. Scarlett's eyebrows furrowed when she saw it; that has never happened before. The pink flashed into green and then blue, gold and red. Quickly the entire picture was void of black and was flashing between colors like a strobe light.

Scarlett thought about stopping the spell. She wasn't normally cautious, but being naked and unprotected made her think about it.

In a blink the picture flashed white...and Angelina Jolie started gasping. Tearing her eyes from the picture, Scarlett looked at Angelina and saw her lips part and the cords on her neck stand out. Her body writhed against the sheets and her fingers clenched tight at her own breasts. Scarlett's face grew a wide, welcoming smile as she figured out what was happening.

"That's right, baby," she whispered, slowing down her grind, "Cum for me."

Her hand slapped Angelina's rump, filling the small bedroom with a sharp sound. Angelina recoiled, shutting her eyes and moaning. Scarlett slapped her again, but this time she slid her fingers down between her crack and rammed her thumb into the orgasming woman's asshole.

Angelina grabbed hold of Scarlett's wrist and pulled her squirming fingers deeper into her second hole. Her dark eyes glazed over with tears as the orgasm rocking her body amplified and bordered on the edge of pain. Winning the lottery couldn't give Scarlett half the pleasure she felt when she made Angelina cum. For her it was the main reason she summoned the exotic American sex-pot.

The picture began to slowly fade back to black and Angelina's ribs slowed. Her orgasm was over, but her fun wasn't. Scarlet pulled her thumb from Angelina's ass and kinkily sucked on it. She untangled herself from Angelina's thoroughbred legs and climbed up until her pussy was directly over Angelina's open mouth. A soft, pink tongue extended upwards to bridge the gap and slash into Scarlett. She was so hot and wet already; both from her own secretions and Angelina's.

Scarlett sat down softly on Angelina's face and closed her eyes. Angelina knew exactly what to do. Her thick lips suckled and massaged her pussy, focusing on the throbbing pearl of nerves near the top. Angelina worshiped Scarlett's ass with her hands.

"Put something in my ass," Scarlett begged, leaning forward so her ass split and her hole became easier to invade. Angelina instantly had two fingers wriggling inside Scarlett. Her mouth suddenly overwhelmed Scarlett's clit with suction. A soft popping sound punctuated the wet sounds and Scarlett shuddered.

Scarlett's loins dripped with liquid fire, coating Angelina's already slick face with heavier, tastier juices. Scarlett's abs tightened as a very strong contraction warned her of her impending explosion. A wiggle of the finger pushed her over the edge.

Unlike Angelina, Scarlett had a noisy orgasm. She screamed from the first jet of frothy clear liquid streamed from her pussy. The stream of juice pulsed like a child crimping a garden hose and it bathed Angelina's enigmatic face. Stickiness ran down her strong jaw and neck, pooled in her ears and filled her mouth faster than she could swallow.

Quietly, like the changing of the tides, her orgasm faded. Minutes after the soft lapping of Angelina's tongue stopped Scarlett sat up off her face and rolled onto her side.

"Perfect," she said in a husky whisper. Her eyes were only half open now; exhaustion from the spell casting and the orgasm was quickly overtaking her. Angelina, still ethereal, spooned her lover and wrapped her arms around her waist. She didn't say anything, but her warmth and companionship made Scarlett feel comfortable. In moments she was asleep.

The bed was pristine when she woke. It was also empty. Scarlett sat up, touching her bare chest. She smiled and stretched, completely satisfied. It would be a couple of days until she could summon enough strength to bring Angelina back, but in the mean time she had the memories of a hundred nights to keep her satisfied.

She swung her feet off the bed and picked an elastic off the bedside table to corral her wild hair. But something caught her eye and she stopped mid-reach.

There were panties, dark green, pencil thin, panties, hanging from the picture frame.

Her heart stopped.

Everything Angelina had been summoned with should have disappeared, but the panties remained. The implications were astronomical. Could she be developing enough power to summon Angelina for good? She reached up and touched the panties...they didn't vanish. She plucked them from the frame and put them against her lips.

They smelled like her...

Smiling knowingly, she rose from the bed and slipped the panties on, snapping them tight against her pussy lips. In two days she would try and summon Angelina again. This time, for good.