Panties Dot Cum Ch. 02

Story Info
She continues her business.
1.4k words
4.45
69.7k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sent Tom's package the next morning. I got a little brave and included over thirty naughty pictures of the last nights performance I decided to fulfill his request wasn't for the money at all. Tom had a way of making me feel so sexy and I wanted to make him happy. Don't think that I'd put just anyone's cum up inside my pussy. Later on that day I checked my email and the web site that I sell through. As usual, several VIP's had written me. Some requesting my services, other's giving detailed paragraph's of what they had done with my panties. I loved reading each email. One in particular caught my eye this time. An email from someone going by the name LaDeeLezFl with the subject line :"Do you cum for lezzies?"

The body of the email contained a picture of a beautiful blonde with nice round tits, wearing a red bikini. She requested a pair of pink, lacy panties and asked that I cum in them while looking at naked pictures of her. I'm always honest with my customers and told her I'd be happy to oblige! A few days later, her pictures came along with her payment. On the back of each photo, there was a lipstick kiss. I had never been with a woman before and my arousal was obvious. I was surprised. I slipped on the panties she had chosen and posed for the camera. I decided to try making a video for her. I pressed the record button and jumped on the bed.

"Hi, Dee. I'm so hot for you. I like looking at your naked pussy and getting these lacy, pink panties all wet and sticky for you." I smiled and then laid back. I pushed my tank top up and let my breasts fall out. One hand slid down to my hairless mound and the other squeezed onto my tits.

"If you were here with me right now I'd grab hold of your pussy licking face and shove it into my juicy cunt covered panties.:

My pussy was creaming those pink panties really nice. I could feel a pool of the warm love juice gathering in the crotch. I liked and still like to pull my panties up in the front, brushing against my clit and stuffing some inside of my hole. That's exactly what I did next. Some of my cum squished out both sides of my panties and made a nice popping sound. I dipped my finger into my panty filled hole and used my other hand to spread my pussy open wide. My lips glistened as I tapped at my engorged clit. Each time shivers shot through my spine. A hot wave of pleasure beginning and ending in my naughty place. I gushed all over the sheets. My clit was getting too sensitive so I grabbed the top of my panties and began humping the air towards the camera. Thrusting my hips up and down until I was dripping and screaming. I kept going until I came again and then once more.

When I put these panties in their bag I was still exhausted but satisfied. I knew they would have a nice aroma for LaDeeLezFl. I addressed the envelope to 'Dee' and sealed it with a kiss. I know I should have charged extra for the video but I enjoyed myself so much, I threw it in as a special gift.

The next pair of panties were for a customer that wanted me to wear some white panties all day and all night on one of the four days I went to the gym for my spinning class. Spinning was something that I had just started and I really enjoyed it so I mentioned it under 'hobbies' on my home page. If he really wanted some dirty panties, I could give him some! I reveled in the thought of working out and earning money at the same time. What fun!

It had been a week before Tom sent me an email. I checked every single morning for it and hoped that his package had been to his liking. Finally, there it was. A message from Tom. The subject line read: no subject and it scared me a little. What if he didn't like it? Well, when I opened it, this is what he had to say:

"Hi beautiful, the package you sent me was a dream come true. I received it in the morning before I went to work and knew that if I didn't take it into the office with me that I wouldn't get any work done. I put it in my briefcase and carried it right in with me. I had planned on lacking myself into my office and exploring your naughty panties but to my disappointment my secretary had a stack full of messages for calls that needed to be returned within that hour.

"I sat the package on my desk and starred at it as I bull shitted my way through the large stack of messages. All I could think about was that whatever was inside that package was only yesterday between your long legs. As I continued to make the calls, I caressed the envelope. I was dying to open it but wanted to wait until I had a good hour without interruption. This meant that I would have to wait until my secretaries lunch break. Three more agonizing hours.

"When the time came, I told my secretary to go to a day spa, on me. I made up some bull about how I was thinking about sending my sister there for her birthday and that I needed a woman's opinion. This meant that she had the rest of the day off and also meant that I could be alone with your lovely panties.

"I locked the door for good measure, I wasn't expecting anyone but you never know. Besides, the only person that could tear me away from your delicious panties would be a fire fighter dragging me out and even then I wouldn't leave them behind!

"I sat down at my desk, loosened my tie and unzipped my pants. My cock grew with the excitement of what was to come next. The first thing I noticed was the thick stack of photos you included. Are you sure you're not a porn star? You sure do take hot pictures girl! I loved the way your body looked. Your eyes begged for me to come and eat you up and your pouty lips begged to be sucked. I especially loved the ones where your long legs are spread open wide just for me.

"When I opened the bag, the aroma of our sex sent an awakening to my cock. Some of our juice was settled in the bottom of the bag so I let it drip slowly onto the tip of my cock. It covered my shaft and settled on my balls. Your panties were so fucking wet and creamy when I buried my face into them. I licked, sucked and gnawed on them while I jerked my cock to climax. It was the best orgasm I've ever had and I wanted more! I want to burry my cock into you. I will fuck you. Just name your price."

My pussy twitched as I read his words. My leather computer chair was slippery now that I had soaked my panties straight through. When I first started in this industry I set some guidelines for myself. The number one rule was that under no circumstance would I ever meet a client. It just couldn't be safe and I just couldn't sell my body like that. With Tom, things had been different. So perhaps my rules would have to be different as well. I thought about it for awhile before I sent a reply. I went over and over it, pros and cons. I decided that if the price was right then it was worth the risk. I also had my eye on the new Mustang Convertible and there was no way that he would pay that much so I figured he would back down and hell, if he went through with it, I'd have a new car. That was if I got out of this alive.

I sent the following: "Tom, in order to meet me I will charge you $25,000.00 Up front."

He replied: "Cash or cashiers check? MY TERMS, you're worth every penny."