Panties for the Ladies Ch. 1

Story Info
Son models panties for mother's ladies club.
624 words
3.98
243.8k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
megan
megan
15 Followers

I had just graduated from high school and woke up the morning after our big party. Before I went downstairs I slipped off my panties and put on a pair of boxers.

Mom was already up and in the kitchen pouring a cup of coffee as I went downstairs.

"Good morning, sleepy head," she said to me.

"Hi, Mom," I answered.

Mom was wearing a long sheer gown. Her breasts were completely visible under the thin fabric and her pink panties were visible, too. I had never seen her dress this way, although I knew too well every piece of lingerie she owned.

"Micheal," she intoned, "sit down. I need to tell you something."

My heart began to pound because I had a pretty good idea that she was going to admonish me for snooping in her drawers. I slowly sat at the kitchen table as she placed a cup of coffee in front of me. She pulled a chair very close to mine and sat down.

"Michael, I know that you've been stealing and wearing my undies for years. I've never said anything to you in the hope that you were just going through a phase. A lot of boys do.

"It seems to me, though, that you aren't going to quit wearing panties," she said as she moved her legs apart, making sure I had a clear view of the ones she was wering.

I was at once embarrassed and excited. She looked so beautiful, but it was hard to look at her. At least look her in the eye. She finally took my hand in hers and told me to look at her.

"I've decided that since you like to wear my panties that I'd get you your own. But if you want to continue to be a pantyboy I must insist that you go all the way and become my little girl," she said.

She continued, "Now that you've graduated you can either move out on your own, or you can live here with me. But if you live here you will become my daughter, Megan. You'll dress like a young woman while you're at home."

I didn't know what to think. My mind was racing, half excited, half ashamed. Mom must have known this as she told me to relax. She eventually lead my hand to rest on one of her breasts and said, "As long as it's just us girls, I want you to play with me."


I was totally stunned. First, because she even know of my panty fetish; and secondly because she wanted me to touch her in a sexual way.

"Now, from now on, while you're in my house, your name is Megan," she repeated. "Come with me, Megan, as I have your graduation present in my bedroom."

She held my hand as she led me to her room. On her bed was a large package wrapped in a pastel lavender paper with a beautiful pink bow.

"Go on, Megan, open it," she instructed.

Megan carefully untied the bow and unwrapped the box. Inside he found panties, bras, garter belts and stockings. Under all the frilly undies Megan found lipstick and nail polish. Megan began to get hard as he held each item, one by one.

"The first thing we need to do is get your legs shaved. Come with me," mom said.

She took Megan's hand again and led him to her bathroom. She started running water in the tub and poured some scented oil into the water. Next, she removed her gown and instructed Megan to kneel in front of her and told him to pull her panties down.

Megan was surprised to see that her bush was trimmed in a heart shape.

megan
megan
15 Followers