Panties Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walk into the office next day I'm keenly aware of what I'm hiding underneath my pants, and it feels like the plug is making me actually sway my hips as I walk. I wonder how anyone can see me walk around and not know? The day passes in a blur, luckily I'm still able to get my work done besides being constantly conscious about the items Jennie made me wear. In the afternoon I get a text just saying: "Be in the handicapped restroom on the 4th floor at 4:30. Naked except for your underwear."

My pulse instantly picks up. Its a good location though, 4th floor is under renovation and the handicapped restroom is in a isolated spot even when its not. A few minutes before half I sneak off and easily get to the restroom without anyone noticing. I get in, lock the door and strip down. The restroom is large, clean and almost comfortable. The minutes tick away and I wonder how long I should wait when suddenly I hear a soft knock on the door. "Carl? Its me, let me in."

I unlock the door and Jennie quickly gets in before locking the door behind her. She is wearing her normal work clothes and carrying her handbag. She could just as well be walking into a meeting. I blush furiously as she looks me up and down, there is no way she does not notice my semi-hard on in my panties. "So you can follow instructions... I'm pleased. Before I inspect you, tell me, did you jerk off yesterday".

"Yeah I did, why?" I see no reason to lie to her.

"It tells me you are enjoying this, and that my other plans are right. Enough about that, face the wall and place your hand on the wall at shoulder height."

I shuffle over to the wall and does as she tells me, I wonder if she can see the plug inside me through my panties? She has me stand there for at least a minute as she watches me in silence. Suddenly I feel her hand on the back of my thigh. She runs her hand firmly up over my pantie clad ass, squeezing it in the progress before she slides her hand in under my panties. She goes straight for the plug, feeling its base as it rests inside me, marking her dominance over me.

She keeps pushing it, massaging my insides and making me squirm and to my surprise even moan. And then she withdraws and steps back. "Turn around and lower your panties. And then put your hands behind your back."

I do as she says, the humiliation of having her look at my hard dick is making it soften slowly until I'm only sporting a semi. "You have done well so far, but I want more control over you." She reaches into her purse and pulls out a metal chastity cage. I'm familiar with them but never thought I would ever wear one, nor did I ever want to. I open my mouth to protest when she quickly reaches out, grabs my balls and squeezes. Hard.

I cry out weakly as the pain hits me and if not for her firm voice telling me not to move I think would have both dropped to my knees and covered my poor sack with my hands. The pressure lets up and I close my eyes and take some deep breaths in relief. Then I feel something cold and hard slide over my now limp penis, I look down and see it encased in the metal cage. She produces a small lock from a pocket and quickly slides it home and locks me in. Now I cant even pleasure myself without her allowing me.

She holds up the key in front of my eyes and speaks. "I will keep this safe. Just so you know, I have no intention to let you out of that cage for at least a week, maybe two if you don't do exactly as I say."

This is actually starting to scare me now. Two weeks without cumming? I'm not even sure I do that without loosing part of my mind...

She continues unperturbed "I'm busy this weekend, but you will keep wearing female underwear and plug yourself both the this weekend and all of next week. Next week my husband is out of town and come Saturday you will present yourself at my home. And if you have been a good boy I will unlock you then." Without even waiting for my answer she leaves the restroom leaving me alone to quickly get dressed before heading back home.

That first night I get my first taste of how it is being caged. It physically stops me from getting en erection and pleasuring myself but not from being horny. As I follow her instructions during the weekend I start realizing just how evil this setup is. Being plugged and wearing panties is constantly turning me on, but the cage is preventing any release.

Next week my frustration just intensifies, twice she has me meet her in the restroom for "inspection". Having me present my backside to her and letting her tease me before showing her my cage. Neither time does she even hint at letting me out of my cage.

****

Come Saturday I feel like I'm crawling out of my skin I'm so horny and frustrated. I show up at her house early and ring the doorbell. She answer quickly, dressed only in a robe but not showing if she is naked underneath or not. She smiles warmly at me as she gestures me inside "Welcome Carl, I have been looking forward to today. How about you?"

"You could say that Jennie, please let me out of the cage I'm so fucking horny!"

She actually laughs! "Oh Honey I might indeed let you out tonight. Lets go straight to business then shall we?"

I nod eagerly, I'm not sure what she intends to do to me but as long as she unlocks me I will be happy.

"Get upstairs and to the bedroom, remove all your clothes except your panties and wait in the bed. I will be up in a few minutes."

I follow her directions to the letter, as I lay down in the dark room I look around. I'm in a bed in what looks like a guest bedroom, the drapes are carefully drawn over the window making the room dimly lit. On the floor there is a thick carpet covering the entire floor. I don't have to wait long until she comes in, but when she does I feel whatever bravery I had left leave me and I turn cold.

She is just wearing underwear, sexy underwear, but that's not what scares me. Her red hair is let loose and her whole face seem to be smiling, but that is now what scare me. What scares me is the big purple strap-on she is wearing. It is at least a few inches larger than my dick and a fair bit thicker as well. I cant find anything to say.

She sits down at the edge of the bed beside me, feet on the floor. She gestures to the floor in from of her and says a single word. "Kneel".

I no longer think, it feels like i have surrendered even that right to her. My submission is total as i get out of bed and kneel down in front of her, my face mere inches from the smooth dildo. "Kiss it".

I lean forward and kiss the dick between her legs, I find the rubber taste bitter but not horrible. "Suck it, and make me think you want it."

As I take it in my mouth I struggle with its size. I don't know what to do but at least I don't have to worry about teeth I think to myself as I start to slobber and lick all over her rubber dick. I'm getting more and more into it, not thinking just doing. I still struggle taking it in my moth, and I cant go deep at all before I feel myself gagging. I look up into Jennies eyes and she smiles down at me and grabs my head and start bobbing it up and down on her fake cock. I'm breathing heavily at this point and when she finally pull me off it I need to take several deep breaths before I get my breathing back under control.

"You make me proud little boy. Now remove your panties and get in the bed. I want you on all four."

I know whats coming, how could I not? From somewhere deep inside me I manage a last protest. "But... Jennie, I'm not gay."

She grabs my hair and holds my face still as she looks into my eyes. "And I'm not a man. But I am fucking you tonight, whether you want to or not. Now consider this your only warning, you voice another word of protest and I will not unlock you at all this weekend."

My cock is painfully stretching against its metal cage, I'm pretty sure there is a spot on my panties from the precum that have already leaked out of it. Not being unlocked would be truly horrible. I do as she says and remove my last bit of clothing and get on all fours in the bed as she moves behind me. I have never in my life felt so utterly exposed and at someone else mercy. I feel her grab the plug still inside me and firmly pull until it pops out with a loud *plop*.

"Ready to be fucked bitch?" she asks me as I feel her rub the head of her strap-on over my ass.

"Yes." Its the only answer I can think off. I expect her to start fucking but she just keeps rubbing her dick over my ass and asshole, keeping me in suspense.

*SLAP* The slap hitting my ass cheek comes from out of nowhere and makes me jump and yelp in both pain and surprise.

"Try to be somewhat quiet. I don't want the neighbors to hear you". *SLAP* Her hand loudly slaps my other cheek and this time I manage to keep quit and not jump as much.

"Please, I have done all you said why are you spanking me?" I hope she does not take it the wrong way but my confusion is to big to ignore.

"You really don't get it do you*" *SLAP* "I am spanking you because it pleases me." *SLAP* "And to make it really clear that you are not in charge over what happens tonight." *SLAP* "At" *SLAP* "All" *SLAP*

My ass is stinging by now but it does not hurt to bad, more a stinging burning sensation and the utter humiliation the situation brings. And then just when I had forgotten about it I feel her fake dick push into me. It feels... It feels... Fucking amazing.

I arch my back and moan as she slides her dick into me until I feel her hips press into my backside. She is buried fully inside me.

*SLAP*

My ass tries to constrict as she once again slaps me, this one feels harder. And then she start fucking me, slowly at first. Sliding the length of the dildo almost all the way out, the head just barely poking my ass until she once again give me the entire thing. I'm moaning and shaking, I never expected this to feel so good, my caged cock leaking precum freely.

Soon she starts to pick up the pace and soon she is fucking me hard and fast, no hesitation and mo mercy for my poor abused butt. And still she spanks me in between her strokes. I can hear her moaning and panting behind me, I'm not sure if it is the situation that is turning her on of if she is actually getting pleasure from this.

She buries herself as deep as she can and I feel so utterly... Dominated that I think I might pass out. I feel her nails raking my back as she stays buried inside me and just slowly grinds her hips against my sore ass. Again and again her nails make furrows in my back, I have no idea how hard she is actually doing it since my body feels more sensitive than ever.

And then she pulls out and I'm lying there, thoroughly fucked ass up in the air exposed like never before as my chest is on the bed resting. Suddenly I feel the metal cage around my dick slip away. I'm free!

"You may roll over" She says as she moves back to the edge of the bed as sits there just watching me.

I do as she says and roll over, my hand instantly going to my now free cock, stroking it despite still being soft. I feel like I have been running a marathon while being up for 36 hours, my breathing still coming ragged and my head almost bursting. Not a headache per say, but my breathing, pulse and all the endorphins and adrenaline in my system makes it hard to think or focus on... Anything.

"You have five minutes."

"Huh?" Is the best response I can manage.

"You have five minutes to cum, well less now. When the time is up the cage goes back on for at least another week."

Oh shit...

12