Panties in the Arcade

Story Info
Fetish and homoerotica.
854 words
4.38
19.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinceh23
vinceh23
206 Followers

I started wearing women's underwear, panties actually, when I was about 30 years old. Oh, I had tried them on before, and used them to masturbate with, but had never really worn them out side of those active sessions.

But today was different. I was actually going to wear a pair of panties when I went "out in the world" so to speak.

A lady I had dated had left them behind and I found them while picking up.

White, full cut with lace at the sides. There was still the unmistakable odor of female about them. And that yellow crusty stain in the middle of the crotch gusset. I sniffed them and got hard, but not hard enough nor excited enough to feel compelled to jack off. Most guys know that feeling, when you just have to stroke it out.

I pulled them up and felt so sexy. My turgid penis stretched the thin material and showed pink steel through the white panties.

I went out and did some shopping, thought about going to Macy's and buying some clothes, but decided against it. I was beginning to have a fantasy of being seen wearing the panties. It seemed so naughty and that made it even sexier. What would Evelyn think; she was the lady who left the panties behind.

What would Evelyn think became another turn on. By now I was leaking pre cum and I could feel myself getting even harder. I wanted to be seen wearing the panties, but how? And by whom?

There was an adult arcade not too far away that had large booths. They were so large that 6 or more people could fit inside. I arrived got my tokens and went into the arcade. There was the usual group of guys hanging about. I never really looked at them on previous visits, just went in to the booth and locked the door. A couple of times I left the door unlocked and different guys would come in. They would usually hang out watching me masturbate, or, if I shook my head as in "no" they would leave. This time I saw a guy that didn't seem too bad, actually rather sexy, and I just looked at him and went into the booth. I put my money in the machine and started watching a she male movie. I liked these and this one was pretty good. A guy dressed as a woman being seduced by another guy. I guess I have a form of homosexuality that is satisfied by this kind of movie. I open my pants and let them slide down my legs so the panties show. I have to tuck my shirt tails up under my shirt or they hang too low and cover the panties. Now I start to fondle myself through the panties, feeling the silky material, rubbing my hard cock and getting even mote excited.

The door opens and in walks the guy I had looked at. He comes over and stands beside me, looks at my panties and says, "nice panties, can I feel them too?"

Yes, I reply and feel his hands start to caress my ass. His hand goes under me and between my legs and he tickles the space between my balls and ass and touches my balls.

He then opens his pants and pulls his underwear down and his hard cock springs into view. It is uncut and looks real nice. He strokes it a few times as he feels my panties. I reach over and start to stroke him, enjoying the feel of his cock in my hand I feel myself get harder and more precum makes an even larger spot in the panties. The door opens and in walks another guy, a friend of the first who asks if I mind. At this point I am so horney that I could not mind. He stands on my left, drops his pants and holds his enormous cock out for me to see. I reach over and hold him, and wrap my hand, barely around his pulsing shaft. The first guy gets behind me and puts his cock between my legs. To feel it even more I close my legs a bit giving him more friction and my legs more sensation. I liked the feeling of that hard cock between my legs and the thrusting penis hitting my balls and rubbing my perineum. Then he pulls the crotch of the panties aside and sticks his cock in the gusset, against my ass and balls. This is hot, hot hot. And then he cums. I feel his warm cum against my balls and the guy next to me starts to shoot. I look down and see ropes of cum spurting out of his cock, the throbbing is so exciting, I feel the hand of the first guy inside my panties as he strokes my cock and I cum too...

I sure like wearing panties and that experience, almost a fantasy come true, will be hard to duplicate. However, the memory and the panties will fuel many a solitary session.

vinceh23
vinceh23
206 Followers