Panty-Boy

Story Info
A glint in the girlfriend's eye leads to some panty fun!
4.4k words
4.65
76.8k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie leaned forward, her elbows on the table supporting her hands that were cupping her chin. The glint in her eye told me that I was expected to answer.

As always I was surprised. This petite little girl radiated a kind of force. She was one of a kind, and perhaps the most stubborn and headstrong woman I ever met. And there was a tiny little part of my brain, way in the back, that went See! when I realized that an answer was expected.

I met her a little over two years ago. We were at a party thrown by a mutual friend. Whether by happenstance or by design, we struck up a conversation. That turned into exchanging numbers, and then into quietly leaving the party together to head to a local bar. That in turn led to her inviting me to her place where I got my first experience with Suzie's stamina and sex drive. We have never been apart since that night, and now live together in a really adorable loft condo Suzie found. Our wedding will occur three months from yesterday.

The question was "What is your most closely held sexual fantasy?" She blinked her eyes at me a few times; a few lines began to appear in her forehead at my delay at replying.

I shrugged. "The usual, you know, two women with me, that kind of thing."

She peered at me without moving. Honestly when she looked like that, I somehow got the sense that she was like a cobra, rearing back in preparation to strike. "Humor me. Give me something more...exotic," she said.

"Like what?" I rejoined.

"I don't know!" she snapped peevishly. "Fuck, every man's fantasy is to fuck two girls at the same time. How trite. Boring." She shook her head. "You are the first man who's ever been able to keep pace with me in bed. I think that you have a kinky streak a mile wide. Don't you trust me?"

Oh fuck. Her last question - a sure sign that her fury was building. Suzie's capacity for anger seems limitless. When well and fully aroused, well, no one is spared. "Of course I trust you," I said quickly. "What is it that you want me to say...let's see. Maybe...maybe wearing your panties. How about that."

She blinked. "What?" she blinked. "Really?" Her smile turned sly. "Would you, like, right now?" she asked, her tone moving from dangerous to playful just like that.

I gave up. "For you, yes."

"Oh wow that's hot!" She stood. Suzie was wearing a very simple sundress that day, bright yellow. It had been one of those early spring days where the grass was green, the sky clear and bright crystal blue, and we packed a picnic lunch and joined what felt like half the damn city at one of the parks. If there had been any thoughts of some outdoor nooky, they were dashed when there were barely any parking spots available. Still, walking on one of the trails, holding hands, her wide-brimmed hat bouncing with each of her steps, it made me consider how beautiful she was and how much I loved her.

She stood up, lifted her dress and in one swift motion slid her pale yellow panties down off of her body. She held them out to me, the "pretty girl" look now on her face. I hated that look because it meant that Suzie was cooking something up and I was going to be going along with it regardless of my willingness. It also was a precursor to sex, so I was generally willing to go along with it.

"Pretty please? I'll even put them on for you!" she giggled.

Fuck. Still, a moment later I was standing there and my shorts and boxer shorts were on the floor, kicked over to the other side of the room. She was kneeling before me, and slowly she was bringing her panties up my legs. It was obvious that my body was going to stretch the material to its limit.

She finally got them up my body and tucked in a growing erection into the material. My erection was growing while wearing them, and she was busy playing with me until she had my cock tucked into the panties. "Fuck," she whispered. She looked up at me. "That's so fucking hot, I'm so wet right now!" she moaned. Yet despite her moaning, that absolutely devilish little grin of hers never left her face.

"Walk around, no, fuck that, prance around for me!" she demanded.

"What? Suzie..." I said.

"Do it. You're gonna say no when you're wearing my panties?" she asked. Although reasonably stated, the steel in her words came through loud and clear.

"But..."

"No buts. Stand up, c'mon it's just me!" she said. "Stand up."

I did, finally. She walked to the other side of the room. "Now...come to me pantyboy," she said, giggling at the phrase. I rolled my eyes and then carefully swivel-hipped over to her. Her eyes grew wide and she clapped as I neared her. She turned around and wiggled her hips.

"Since you're wearing my panties, maybe you'll indulge one of my desires?" she asked, turning back to look at me from over her shoulder.

"Yes," I agreed.

She flounced her skirt. "Eat my ass, pantyboy," she moaned. "I've always wanted you to eat my asshole, and now that you're wearing my little panties today's the day!" Her voice was infused with heated need.

I knelt, realizing that my own sex despite its trapped state was fully engorged. It was not throbbing from a prolonged need but I was hard as a rock and part of it was this unexpected little game. I put my hands on her calves, and spread the fingers out. Only then I slowly brought them up the back of her legs, enjoying the smooth suppleness of her legs. As I got to the meaty part of her thigh I gave both legs a gentle squeeze; the resulting whoosh of air escaping her suggested that she enjoyed the sensation. Then, finally, my fingers rose up and grasped her firm, healthy butt.

Suzie, despite being a petite little thing, is also pretty curvy for her size. She's not this tiny stick figure of a girl, all slim and bony. She might only be five foot nothing but there's meat on her legs, and a definite swell at her hips. She loves working out and never misses her leg days. As a result she has a pretty big curvy bottom. She often has to wiggle into her jeans, and let me tell you watching that girl dance in jeans, with that butt...well, it's breathtaking.

"Spread my ass," she was moaning. "Spread my cheeks, get your tongue in there, I want to feel your tongue on my asshole my god I'm so fucking wet thinking about it!"

The splayed fingers made it easy for me to grip and separate. Suzie braced herself against the post, and spread her legs just a little more. Her sundress rose up over my hands and in my position I had a good view of the pink, puckering hole she wanted serviced. I hesitated; it was unusual, I thought. But Suzie's continued twitching and moans coupled with my erection provided the answer. I moved in.

The taste was not awful but the position was definitely submissive. My tongue began to swirl around the hot flesh. Suzie cried out that it felt good, not to stop, keep licking her asshole, make her cum from licking her asshole! She was falling into a state of sexual abandonment. When she was well and truly aroused, Suzie completely gave over to the need - her conscious mind was wiped clean replaced only with the sensory input of the pleasure. Her body's needs were firmly in control, and her body got hot quick and then stayed hot for long periods of time. Suzie often talked dirty during sex and she was fully into it now, telling me to eat her ass, lick her asshole, circle it, deeper, push my tongue in her asshole.

I felt her body's reactions to the pleasure. Her shudders and quivers kept me firmly planted at her ass, my tongue sliding all around. The flesh was slick with saliva now and there was a definite heat to her body from the pleasurable friction. Her hips were jerking a little, slowly at first, but with increasing frequency. She brought a hand from the post and twisted her torso enough allowing her to plant her hand on the back of my head. She pulled me closer, moaning louder.

Her breath was coming in great gasps. Her speech trailed off, replaced only by the harsh panting I knew was an impending sigh of her nearing orgasm. It hit with almost a physical force; the way her legs trembled and hips bucked wildly demonstrated the power of her muscular contractions, and her loud cries echoed through the loft. She shoved me away hard, but then almost immediately spun around and braced her back against the post.

She lifted her dress. "Licky licky!" she demanded. "Suck the cum from my pussy panty-boy, hurry up, make me come again quick!" she moaned.

The sight of her fully shaved pussy, those pink lips opened and engorged with blood and slick with her natural lubricants pulled me in fast. As my tongue opened and tasted her pussy, focusing on her clit, I brought my hand up. She had laughed when hearing a character in "Orange is the New Black" yell "two in the pink, one in the stink" but had demanded that very thing later that night. So now it seemed like the best bet, and so I jammed two in the pink and one in her stink and was rewarded with a tremendous bellow. "OH FUCK YES YEAH THAT'S SO FUCKING HOT!"

The hips thrust forward to meet my tongue and the fingers, and I pistoned my arm into her body hard. This was not a tender caress of her sex organ to prepare it for me; this was a rough, hard, demanding, needy pounding of her body. She took it, grunting, groaning and crying out all the while, and just like she wanted, she came quick. And then a second time. I think she was nearing a third when she squealed, a high-pitched squeak, and scrambled to escape my tongue and fingers. "No stop please fuck stop it stop it I can't it's too much stop too sensitive!" she moaned.

Escaping me allowed her to sink tiredly to the floor. Her eyes were wide and round, her lips parted as she panted heavily, sweat shining on her face. "Oh my god," she moaned. "So fucking hot."

"I'm not even done yet!" I told her.

"Oh I have an idea for you," she said with a wicked grin. She returned to the dinette table where we had been talking earlier. She pulled the straps of her sundress down off of her shoulders, and shrugged until the dress fell away and bunched up at her abdomen. She had worn a bra perhaps a cup size too small because her boobs looked squashed in the garment. That said, her squashed-up boobs looked awfully good to me. Still, when she reached behind her to undo the bra straps and it fell to the floor, she sighed as much in relief as anything else. She grinned at me, and lifted her breasts with both hands, and jiggled them a little for me.

"Boobs," she grinned, teasing me with the visual. I came strolling back over, my cock now poking out of the waist of the far-too-tight panties. She welcomed me in close, and wrapped one arm around my waist to hold me close, and with the other she began to slowly massage the length of my shaft over the panties.

"Look at those pretty panties on you," she said softly, her head tilting back to look up at me. Of course she was grinning hugely. "This big, thick cock in skimpy little panties," she continued teasing gently, stroking all the while. "Does it turn you on wearing my panties, hmmm?" she asked while pressing more firmly against the length of my shaft with her palm. She didn't bother to wait for an answer, and instead slid her hands down and applied some pressure against my balls. They were beginning to slide out of either side of the too-small underwear. "Balls heavy and thick with your cum, right?" she grinned.

"Yeah," I said rather raggedly. The handy stimulation on my organs were taking deeper effect.

"Oooh, someone sounds like he's getting ready to burst!" Removing her hand from my body enhanced her teasing words. She began to use just the tips of her fingernails on the exposed head of my cock, eliciting both a moan and shiver from me.

"Oh, look," she exclaimed, "precum!" I looked down to see her deftly swipe up the large, clear droplet emerging from my erection onto the pad of her index finger. She brought her hand up and pointed the pad towards me. "Open up panty-boy!" she demanded. The glint was back in her eye, the one telling me do it or she'll smear it on your lips anyway. I opened up and she dropped it onto the tip of my tongue, and waited until I brought it into my mouth and ate it.

The taste was not exactly foreign to me. I'd done it before, somewhat out of curiosity, somewhat out of desire. It was not a bad taste, I thought. "Yummy?" she prompted.

"I guess," I said careful to be noncommittal on that one. She let my reply slide, though the quick, sharp look she directed at me suggested that she might not let another such reply go. She resumed the slow and gentle stroking of my tool through the panties.

"Hmmm, what else can I do here?" she wondered aloud. "Oh I know!" She bent and the next sensation I felt was her warm, slippery tongue sliding over the exposed head of my penis. That brought a low, guttural groan from my throat. "Feel good?" she inquired after pulling away.

"Oh yeah," I replied. My legs were shaking a little, from standing there and from the intensity of the moment.

"How good?" she asked next in a delicate tone.

I arched an eyebrow. "Um...very good?"

"Does wearing my panties turn you on?" I would not have believed that her grin could get broader or turn more salacious, but then I was proven wrong as I looked at her. "Because it's making me hot as fuck!"

Does it? I believe that any man in my situation, looking down at a hot (general appearance), hot (sexual arousal) and kinky-minded girl having been told that and asked that would reply like I did. "Yes, it's turning me on, too."

"Ooooh you kinky fuck you!" she laughed and smacked my ass. Her eyes lit up. "Bend over, bitch," she said suddenly adopting a snarling tone. She patted her lap. "Right here over my knee. Stretching my panties all out of shape, you naughty panty-boy!" Her laughter was so infectious.

Which is why I found myself in the ungainly position of resting over Suzie's lap. She crossed one leg over the back of mine to pin me into place on her lap. I had to stretch to support my upper body against the floor. She shifted around a little, and then I felt her hand sort of lazily moving around over my exposed butt. The panties, such as they were, had long before ridden into the crack of my ass, so the flesh wide-open for her.

Her jerky quick movements foretold the delivery of the blow, and the crack was loud and created quite a sting. The pain bloomed sharply but faded kind of quick. She had not delivered that powerful of a strike. But what she did do was to deliver several more slaps on the same location. None was that forceful alone, but after ten or maybe fifteen spanks all landed on the same bright-red spot, the stinging pain ramped up to a high degree quickly, enough that after her last one I cried out in distress. "OOOOWWWW!"

She was not impressed. "Awww, is my poor widdle baby's ass and hot and sore, hmmm?" CRACK. The last one was much more forceful and right on the same spot. That one hurt.

She hummed as she stopped beating me and began to rub her hand over the inflamed skin. The sting disappeared, replaced by a crawling itch. But her fingers soothed the spot and I relaxed a little. She must have been waiting for that. "I want you to count out loud, Michael, with every smack that you get!"

WHACK. At least it was on the other cheek. "One." And I counted up to twenty, and the last one came out in a strangled cry because just as she had done to the first cheek, she continuous hit the same spot for all twenty spanks.

"Poor, poor panty-boy," she whispered. "Maybe next time I'll use my hair brush!" she tittered. She began slowly alternating blows between cheeks. The first one bloomed back to a high degree of pain after only two blows; the other side had not yet had the chance to cool so it was immediately back to rough levels.

She stopped. "Oops. You know what you forgot to do, panty-boy?" she asked.

"Count..." I moaned miserably.

The way her body jostled I knew that she had nodded her head 'yes'. CRACK! "One..."

After counting to forty she stopped. "Stand up," she told me. I disengaged slowly, the pain still very forefront in my mind. "Ah look," she marveled. "Still hard. You like this don't you?"

"Hurts," I whined.

She playfully reached out at my balls, but with way more speed than merely 'playful' so I jumped back quickly. She arched an eyebrow.

"That," I said softly but using my own tone indicating that a limit had been reached, "is definitely NOT in the contract."

"Okay, okay," she said. Her guard was down only for those two words, however. She went back into character right away. "Get over here panty-boy."

I scooted back over, and once more stood in front of her as she massaged my hard-on and beginning-to-ache balls. She looked up at me. "Tell me that this turns you on," she demanded.

"I'm so turned on right now," I said quickly.

She shook her head 'no'. "No, say...'I love being your panty-boy'" she demanded.

So much for my dignity. "I love being...your panty-boy," I aped obediently.

"I love it too, honey," she cooed. She paused, reflecting on something. "Beg me to lick my pussy, panty-boy. Do it in the third-person," she added.

Yet as the words rolled off of my tongue "Please can the panty-boy lick your pussy? Can panty-boy suck your clit?" I realized that my arousal was not entirely physical. My mind was as engaged with the play, maybe more so.

"Yes, you may, panty-boy. Make me happy," she warned.

I knelt and watched as she spread her legs wide, hooking her hands on the inside of her knees to support their spread position. Her pussy, pink, bright and wet, gaped at me, and in truth that sight was as intoxicating as anything. I grinned, and dove in. My tongue slathered on her slick, hot flesh and the taste was sublime, impossibly wonderful, and I could not get enough. But I held my own devilish methods, and for a while did nothing but slowly lick from the bottom to the top slowly, making her wait for it, making her savor that slow, teasing pleasure.

She dropped her legs and pulled my head hard against her body. "Fuck eat my cunt," she practically screamed. "My clit, tongue, clit, now panty-boy make momma cum all over your face, make me CUUUMMMM!"

The first orgasm hit relatively quickly, and just as she was beginning to show signs of relaxing from that first one, I dove back in hard, using as much speed and pressure as I could bring, and she could not dig me out nor escape. My tongue brought her off a second quick time, and she actually had to fall onto the floor to escape me. "No...no...more..." she panted.

I moved over and grabbed her by her hips, and pulled her roughly back to me, preparing to plunge my torrid tool into her awaiting depths. But she scrambled away, too quick for me. "You want to cum, panty-boy?" she asked, sitting just out of my reach.

"Yeah," I growled.

"Good." She held up her hand in front of me. "But you're wearing the panties so it has to be my way," she said. "Or we're done," she added the 'or else'.

"Fine, fine," I said roughly. My ass hurt, my balls ached, and my cock was now throbbing. Eating her out always made me super-horny, and she knew this. She stood up and walked back to her seat, and sat there. With a finger, she wagged me over.

"Come here panty-boy," she said.

I approached. She took the panties down so that my cock was fully exposed. She grinned, and then engulfed my entire shaft with her mouth. No girl before her had been able to deep-throat me; she loved doing it, and my cock was suddenly subject to the most wonderful moist heat it can experience outside of a hot, waiting cunny. She slid her mouth back, slowly dragging her lips and tongue from the base to the head. She held my cock with one hand, and used her tongue to circle around and around just the cockhead. My breathing quickly grew ragged and harsh. The orgasm was so, so close, and just like that, she let me go.

12