Panty Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
The further adventures of a pantyboy.
2.7k words
4.52
200.2k
30

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I got up and started getting ready for work. Started coffee and Megan walked out. We had a little small talk. I figured that we were both still trying to comprehend what had happened the night before. Nothing was said we just went on about our business. I did my usual morning routine grabbed my boxers and t-shirt and went in to take a shower.

In the shower I couldn't keep my mind from wondering to what had happened the previous night. Every thing that played out was so hot and I couldn't believe how turned on I was from Megan being in control and her dressing me up. She came into the bathroom and started to brush her teeth. After a few words she left and I finished up. I turned off the shower and grabbed the towel. When I stepped out of the shower, I reached for my clothes and found that they had been replaced with a pair of silky panties, and some black pantyhose. I walked out to Megan.

"Hey sweetie, why did you take my clothes and replace them with these?" I asked

"You seemed to really enjoy them last night. I think that you should see what it is like to wear them all day. I have to all the time, and if you want to wear panties you should have to wear them all the time as well." She responded.

I didn't really know what to do and I must admit that I was turned on by the idea of wearing them under my clothes.

"Now go be a good boy and put on your panties." She said snidely.

I walked back into the bathroom and proceeded to put on my new undergarments. The electricity that flowed through my body as I pulled the nylon up my legs was incredible. My cock sprang to attention and I looked into the mirror. It looked so hot trying to bust out of the sheer nylon. Its warmth pressed against my stomach. I felt as if I could come right then and there. Megan walked in.

"You look like you are having a lot of fun there, Panty Boy. I always knew that you would like to be a little bitch, and from now on you are going to be my little bitch. You look really hot. You look like a little slut. I know that you are going to enjoy wearing these all day today. When you get home I will have a little surprise for you. Maybe I will even take some more pictures of you, you little slutty bitch." She said

I don't understand what had gotten into her. She had never expressed any interest in anything like this and she was always pretty passive in the bedroom. I was shocked by her new confidence and also a little afraid what was going to happen when I got home.

I finished dressing and I must admit that the feel of my wool suit pants felt incredible rubbing against my panty hosed legs. I knew that it was going to be a tough day because I was going to be distracted just with the thoughts of these pantyhose and my bulging cock.

I left for work and I just couldn't keep my mind off of what was going on right now. Where my relationship had just taken a turn and I was enjoying it so much yet didn't know what was in store for me or what this was going to do but I was willing to see where it would go.

I got to work and of course the day was crazy. I had a lot of clients coming in and was on the verge of one of the biggest sales I have ever made. It was tough to keep focused.

Around lunchtime, I finally had a moment to go in and sit down at my desk. I went to check my email and I had an email from Megan.

"Thinking of you ... my little slut," she had written and she had attached a link to a website. I clicked on the link and it brought me to a site that had the pictures of me from the night before. I could not believe that she had posted the photos on this site. I had no clue that she would have ever done anything like that. I have to say though that seeing those pictures was really hot even if I was wearing panties. The picture of me buried in her come filled pussy sent me over the edge. My cock was rock hard and I was just remembering how amazing it was to clean her pussy with my tongue. It was something that I knew I could get used to. It also made me wonder what she might have in store for me tonight.

After lunch I still had a lot of things to do but I couldn't keep my mind from wondering. I kept thinking what she was going to do to me and I couldn't wait. I was hard all day with anticipation.

The minutes of the day seemed like hours and finally the end of my workday came. I hopped in my car and raced home. As I opened up the door I called out for Megan but there was no answer just a note on the kitchen counter. I have drawn a bath upstairs for you and there you will find some instructions. You must follow these instructions no exceptions or else there will be big consequences. I set down my briefcase and walked upstairs still no sign on Megan. I walked into the bathroom and I found the bath steaming. The steam smelled good as it always does when Megan takes a bath. On the edge of the bath I found another little note. It read

Hello Panty Boy, I know that you had a really "hard" day so please enjoy this little bath I drew up. Sit in it and wash your worries away. After soaking for a little bit I want you to give yourself a good shave. Make sure to get all over your legs because I want you too look good and smell good for tonight.

At this point, I didn't really know what to do. I didn't want to shave my legs but I wasn't too sure what my punishment would be if I didn't and I wasn't sure if I wanted to find out.

I soaked for a while and I now realize why women love to take baths. It was extremely relaxing and the oils that she had put in the bath water really made my skin soft. I almost fell asleep but I heard some commotion in the bedroom I knew that it was Megan.

"Megan?" I called out but there was no answer. I decided that I would speed things up so I picked up the razor that she left out for me. It was hers and I knew that she put on a new blade because I had a lot of hair on my legs. I must admit that I felt really silly shaving but after a while I thought that it looked really hot to be nice and smooth. It also felt really good. I never knew that my legs could be so smooth. They looked so sexy in their new state. I also decided that I would also groom my privates. After a couple mishaps with the razor I ended up taking all of my pubic hair off except for a little strip. Got out of the shower and looked in the mirror. I couldn't believe what I had just done. I had a little pubic hair strip like one of those pornstars and I was as bare as a baby yet there was something really hot about seeing my new cock. Without the hair it looked really huge. I walked out of the bathroom and found a little bag sitting on the sink. There was a little note attached to the bag that read:

"These are for your panty boy. I cannot wait to see you in your new clothes you little slut. When you change come into the bedroom."

I opened the package and inside I found a little black corset, some tan stockings, a few pairs of lacy panties and a new pair of high heels. These heels were really high black patent leather and were really hot. Part of me was really excited and part of me was worried. I didn't know if this was just a little game that Megan was playing with me but at this point I really decided that I would play along.

I stood there by the mirror for a few minutes looking at my self but I didn't want to keep Megan waiting so I attempted to put on the corset. I never knew how hard these things could be to get on. It was really difficult to get on and it hugged my body like I have never been hugged before. When I tried to put on the stockings it was really difficult to breath. I could believe how much this corset changed my body shape. It pulled in my waist and made me look a lot more feminine. I started pulling the stockings up my legs and my cock immediately sprung to attention. I could not believe the feeling of the stockings on my newly shaven legs. It was electrifying. I attached the stockings to the garter. I almost came right there but knew that I had better save myself because I didn't know what Megan had in store for me and what her new ideas were going to bring but by now I didn't really care because this was really turning me on. I then sat on the toilet and put on my new panties and shoes. I made sure that my cock wasn't showing because I knew how mad she got yesterday. I stood up and almost lost my balance because the heels were so high and I was unaccustomed to standing in them. I looked back in the mirror and was shocked yet again to see my transformation. The only thing that was missing was that I didn't have any breasts. I carefully walked over to the drawer and opened it up to find the cutlets that I had worn the night before. I snuggled them into my corset and decided that it was time to walk out into the bedroom.

I almost stumbled a few times but got used to taking smaller steps. I got into the bedroom and the place was lit with candles and she was laying on the bed playing with a dildo.

"Do you feel better my slutty little panty boy now that you are all shaven and clean?" she said with a snicker, as she pulled her dildo out of her. She continued to rub her pussy. "Why don't you come over here and give me some company on this big bed my little slut? We can have a makeover sleep over just like old times." She laughed.

I carefully walked over to the bed and started to climb on. She looked really sexy playing with herself on the bed.

"Before you come over here I think I should take some more pictures of my new little slut." She pulled out her camera from behind her pillow and started snapping away.

"You can be my little pornstar tonight. I want to take some dirty pictures of you Panty Boy. We will start off with just some modeling then we will get really dirty. I am going to turn on some music to get you in the mood. And she walked over and turned on the stereo and started shooting. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to do this but I knew that she really wanted it so I obliged.

There was something incredibly erotic about standing there with my girlfriend being completely at her mercy. She had a certain way that I just felt safe and it didn't take long until I kinda forgot the way that I was dressed we were just dancing along and she was taking pictures.

"Now let me see that cock of yours" she said pulling the camera up to her eye. I started gyrating as if to do a strip tease and started to free my bulge. I pulled them down and my cock sprung up. She also got her first glance of my "landing strip" and her eyes bulged.

"I guess you really want to be the part, don't you Panty Boy? Such a dirty little slut." She said as she picked up her dildo and threw it towards me. I caught it and she took some pictures with me holding the dildo.

"Now I want you to come over to the bed and get on your knees and clean my juices off that dildo." She said sternly.

"I am not going to lick your dildo baby" I said

"Oh you better if you know what is good for you. I have the pictures and I can send them to every one at your work. Besides if you can dress the part you need to be able to play the part too. Just think of it as practice." She said walking over to me taking the dildo out of my hand.

"Being the dirty little panty boy slut you are you will need to learn how to suck my cock because I know that once you do it that you will begin to love it and soon won't be able to get enough" she grabbed my head and put the dildo into my mouth before I could say anything.

"Now that isn't that bad, is it" she said as she took a couple of more photos

"I want to see you suck that cock. Just do what I do." She said as she took my cock in her hand and started to suck.

After a few minutes she got up and started taking more pictures.

"That is a good slut take that cock. Show me how much you like to suck." She said setting the camera down and crawling onto the bed.

She took the dildo out of my hand and put it back into her pussy. Fucking herself to climax then pulling it out and feeding it to me.

"MMMM... clean my cock for me." she said as she began to kiss me. We were now sucking the cock together and I was so turned on. It was really hot to have her pushing the big silicone cock into my throat then taking it and putting in hers. She pushed me down on the bed and straddled my hard cock and plunged it deep into her pussy keeping my mouth full with the large dildo. I could tell how turned on she was and she had no plans on stopping. She fucked me, both my mouth and my cock, for what seemed like hours. My mouth was tired because she was jamming the cock down my throat but I was so turned on seeing her like this. Her pussy was soaking wet and it felt so good wrapped around my cock. She came hard and I was right behind her. My cock was so full after being teased all day that it filled her pussy up so much I could feel my come coming out of her as she finished fucking me. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her pussy up to my mouth. She turned over and put smothered come soaked pussy on my face while she sucked every last drop off and out of my cock. I loved the way our come tasted together and was trying to get ever last drop out when she pulled away pushed the last remaining drops out into my mouth and came up to give me a kiss. Her mouth too was filled with come which she gave to me and I took with one big swallow before continuing to kiss her.

"My little slut sure loves her come" she said as she collapsed on the bed next to me

"I will have to remember to give her what she wants all the time."