Panty Boy Diaries: Entry 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_pdy_
_pdy_
208 Followers

He truly was my superior. As great as Sunday's fucking was, and the image of myself being fucked in the mirror will always be what I look back on when thinking about J, this was the night that he fucked me into submission. In my mind, I had given up ownership of my ass as a result of this fucking. He had taken what he knew was his along.

Before long, I found that he was becoming even more forceful with his strokes, which I didn't think was possible.

"I'm close, baby," he whispered through his teeth.

"You're about to get bred, you're going to officially be a girl after you take this load," he said just before I felt his cock pulse and erupt deep inside me. When he had cum, he was buried deeper than I thought possible in my ass. I had felt a strange warm sensation begin to coat my insides. I felt his cock pulse 5 or 6 more times as he unloaded what seemed to be an enormous amount of cum in me before he pulled out.

"Don't you think about moving" was all he said as he left the room and went down to his basement.

I don't think I could move if I wanted to. I was revelling in my own bliss. The warm cum had felt oddly right inside me. Almost as if that's exactly where it belonged. As I was still knelt down on all fours, I could feel his cum begin to trickle out of my hole and begin to make it's way down my behind and onto my leg. This would have to be my second favourite thing about being J's bitch, the first obviously being the immense waves of pleasure that his magical black cock gave me. It felt so emasculating to have another man's cum leak out onto my leg, I absolutely loved it. I loved how humiliating it was to carry this around as a sign of my domination by J. I was now his, he had marked me as his territory by breeding me.

"Reach back and open that pussy nice and wide for daddy," I heard J say as he made his way back into the room.

I did so without hesitation hoping that he was ready for round two, but instead what I felt was cold and firm. When it had finally popped in, I reached back and touched it to feel just what it was.

"It's a butt plug I got just for you," he said. "It's so that you can keep my load inside of you, and we can use it as lube for the next round," he continued.

"Go down to the basement, there will be a black box that has some more clothes just for you in it. Pick out something nice to go with the special black heels I left out down there for you," were his instructions for me.

I made my way down to the basement at a snails pace. Not only did I have the heels and skirt to restrict my movement, but I now also was feeling the after effects of having something as thick as J's cock in me for the last hour and a half and this new feeling of being plugged up to slow my strides. But, I eventually did get down to the basement and found what J had wanted me to find.

These new pair of black heels were something else. It was clear that J had planned out more than I had given him credit for up until this point. This whole time, I had thought that we were just having kinky sex, but seeing those heels I realized that J had more than just kinky sex planned for me. My hard on was too strong for my masculinity to interfere at this point as well. Any doubts I had, had just been defeated by the pounding that I just received, and the remnants of his cum inside me served as a reminder that I was now his property, to do with as he pleased. This brought a smile to my face as I quickly got undressed.

Before even looking into the black box to pick out a new outfit, I put the black 6 inch leather heels on. I zipped them up the side and fastened the straps around my ankles. I then used the "special" feature that J was referring to. I picked up the two little locks he had left out beside the heels and placed one on each heel right at the strap, and clicked them shut, not even considering where the keys might be. This was a new kind of sexual high for me, and I could not get enough. I had just locked away my freedom in these high heels. I couldn't wait for what J had in store for me.

The End.

_pdy_
_pdy_
208 Followers
12