Panty Consequences No. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I again let a small pool develop. I dipped my finger into it and offered it to Peter. He hesitated for just a second then ate the combined juices whilst I went back to work and completed my job.

Peter told us, "Maybe the next time I can eat my own cum from your pussy Karen."

Karen smiled but shook her head, "Sorry Peter, but while Neil loves me to fuck other men they are never allowed to lick me or do anything other than fuck me. But I'm sure most girls would love it if you do that to them! Find the right one and you could be her Panty Boy just like Neil is mine."

That comment made my cock throb. I loved that idea and hoped she really did mean it. She was right about me, I did love watching her being fucked, but I hated the idea of any other man touching her sexy plump body in any way. She had awoken my true sexuality in just one week!

Now Karen order lunch for us all and we waited sitting around the table for it to arrive. Peter was surprised that Karen made no attempt to dress or allow either of us to cover our lingerie. Since our cabin boy had already seen how I dressed I wasn't concerned at all.

When the food arrived Karen just called out for them to bring it out to the balcony. It wasn't our usual cabin boy, rather it was one of the waitresses. She very nearly dropped the tray at the sight, but regained her composure and acted as if nothing unusual was going on.

We continued talking over lunch and as we allowed the food to go down. Then we returned inside and Karen had Peter sit in the bedside chair. We restrained him using silk stockings as Karen explained, "Neil is going to spend the next hour or so showing you how to pleasure a woman. Watch and learn because he is the best lover I've ever had. Guys who learn to worry more about the girls orgasm than their own will always be in demand!"

I did just as she had promised using a combination of fingers, tongue and toys. I spent more than 30 minutes licking her all over again, including both armpits and arse. We were both very pleased to see how hard Peter was getting watching it all.

Finally Karen told me that was enough. We untied Peter and headed back outside. "Since you did such a nice job Neil now you can suck Peter's cock."

I knelt in front of Peter and raised the hem of his slip. I notices it had a few lovely pre cum stains on it. I leant forwards and took him into my mouth, all 6" sliding in easily. I gently slid my mouth up and down over his cock. I loved the idea that mine was the first mouth that had ever been over this cock. The downside of that was that it made his cock extra sensitive to the new experience. It was already throbbing. Then it was spurting! For the third time in a few hours I ate Peter's cum, but this time straight from the cock.

I do prefer the mixed taste of Karen and a man, but I certainly do enjoy sucking a cock from time to time.

By the time midnight arrived Peter had come three more times, twice in Karens pussy and in between one when he fulfilled his fantasy based on all those cum shots in the XXX videos. He pulled out and came all over Karens tits and plump belly. Again I cleaned that up. Nowhere near as good as from a pussy but not to bad either.

Somehow I reached the end of the night without coming.

Unfortunately the dream based on the stories Karen had told Peter about us struck about 3:00am and I had my first wet dream for years. I immediately woke Karen and advised her. She smiled and told me that she would think of a reward for my honesty.

A couple more days passed and as yet I hadn't been rewarded, but nor was I any closer to fucking Karen. Each day I had cum in my panties whilst servicing her. She hadn't been able to find another man to fuck her either. It seemed most of the men were either taken, gay, or were too dumb to realise that a fat girl could be an amazing fuck.

I had been working on that behind the scenes though! Tonight was the formal night and one lucky couple would sit and the Captain and crew table. It was supposed to be a secret auction with the money going to a charity that the ship supported. A little underhanded work and I was able to guarantee a win. Karen was still matching the highest other bid, so the charity didn't miss out, but there was something else added!

We headed back to our cabin to prepare, first a nice pussy licking and then Karen hit the shower. She emerged and began putting on some makeup as I looked on. A couple of weeks ago I was probably a bit like those other guys and would have never imagined how hard I could get just staring at her naked plump body. I loved that big arse that I was now staring at. And those big tits I could see in the mirror.

I then had my shower as she finished her makeup. Then it was time to dress. She had a gorgeous gown with a black skirt and a beige top. It was quite sheer and her breasts were clearly exposed. She removed it and smiled, "Looks like a slip is required when going formal!" Karen exclaimed.

She opened my lingerie drawer and removed one of my white slips. I nearly came when she put it on. She looked amazing and the fact I had worn that slip a few days ago somehow made it much more erotic. She put the gown back on and look amazing with the lace of the slip now enhancing the look whilst making her a little more demure!

My black suit and white shirt were lying on the bed. I asked, "What panties do you want me in Karen?"

The draw was still open and she reached down and grabbed a new pair I hadn't been allowed to wear as yet. They had a very sheer lace fabric covering my arse, then a silky fabric covering my hard cock and finally a beautiful wide lace waistband that came all the way up to my bellybutton.

They felt awesome as I put them on.

Then she shocked me, "Your reward for your honesty the other day is that I'm going to let you wear a slip that matched mine to dinner!" With that she handed me an identical slip. I was sure that it would show through my shirt, I should have been embarrassed and reluctant to wear it. But I knew we didn't know anybody on the ship so who cared? And I knew what I had arranged for later, so why not I thought. I put the slip on and then dressed over it. It wasn't as obvious as I had thought it would be, but you could see the lace quite clearly when you got close to me, like the Captain and crew would!

The Captain met us near the door to the dining room and the photographer was there to take a few photos. After taking half a dozen he asked us to wait as he swapped the flash to a different one and added a filter to his camera. He then took another few shots, some with the Captain and some just the two of us, and then promised to deliver copies before we finished dinner.

We were then led to the Captains table in a private alcove and overlooking the ocean. Karen knew about the payment to the charity but not the extras. Initially we discussed the work the charity did, then moved onto other mundane subjects. Karen was enjoying the glances I was getting as the crew realised what I had on under my suit. She knew it would be turning me on and it was. She whispered that she hoped I was enjoying my reward! She added that her slip would remain on until it was time for sleep.

Karen headed to the ladies after the main course. The Captain turned to me and asked, "Does she know what you promised? I would have expected a few hints from her if she did."

I smiled in return. "No, but I can assure you that as long as you have nice sized cocks it won't be an issue! You can ..." I started to say more but Karen was returning.

As she did an envelope of photos landed in front of Karen and myself. She opened it and started going through them. The first group were excellent quality and we thought it was going to be hard to choose which ones to buy, but the Captain advised they were all part of the deal she had paid for.

Then Karen got to the second group of shots. She gasped and then let me see before handing them around for all of the crew to see. The special flash and filter seemed to have made my shirt and beige section of her blouse disappear. It looked like we were wearing just pants and skirt and the slips! Her slip even showed the cum stains where I had leaked pre cum whilst licking her pussy, fingering her or using her 'friends' ... I can't recall which!

Karen asked, "Doesn't my boyfriend look pretty in his slip!"

The Captain told her, "You look rather good yourself Karen!"

Karen smiled. "Thank you. But I bet his panties are prettier than mine ... Since I'm not wearing any!"

The crew laughed. Then I turned to Karen and with a big smile and told her, We can let them judge how pretty my panties are for themselves when they come back you our suite and fuck you! That is part of the agreement we made and I assured them you would be OK with it!"

Karen came, her body shaking. She looked around the six crew members (including the Captain) that shared our table. "There is nothing I like doing more than fucking while my Panty Sissy boyfriend looks on. It makes his cock even bigger and harder. If you do a really goos job you will even make him cum in his panties! You also don't need to worry about sloppy seconds as he loves to eat fresh cum from my pussy to keep me nice and clean for the next cock. So let's hurry up and finish dessert so we can get started!"

As orders were taken for dessert I said, "No thanks. I'll leave room for some cream pies in the cabin later!"

It confused the waiter, but the rest of the table laughed.

Dessert was delivered and then eaten. We sat for another 45 minutes talking in private, but now primarily about sex. Again Karen was making up stories implying we had been together for a few years during which she had fucked at least 20 other men for each time I had actually fucked her. She also told them how much I loved sucking cock and how much she loved watching me do it. She asked if there was a volunteer amongst them who would prefer to be blown by me rather than fucking her.

(Later Karen and I discussed is and I asked her how many men she rally had fucked. It turned out that she had lost her virginity to her brother at 18. Until a few months ago when he was married they still got together once a month or so. That had been her only sexual experience until she hired me and then the young virgin a few days ago! The gang bangs were pure fantasy and she was so happy I had made it come true.)

Nobody came forward, although we both suspected two of them really had wanted to. But probably were worried about admitting that in front of their peers.

"In that case you need to accept my decision as final. I will want to see at least one cock in his mouth, possibly two. I want five cocks in me but may make one of you pull out and then have Neil finish you. Now I know Neil didn't make those rules when you agreed, but as my slave he has no right to make rules on my behalf. You either all accept the rules or none of you can join us. Do you agree?" Karen asked pointing to the Captain.

He quickly assented, and Karen went around the table quickly getting the agreement of all. Whilst maybe it wasn't their first preference it appears as if having their cocks sucked by a guy was not foreign to them.

The captain suggested that it would be too conspicuous if six crew went into one cabin, so how about we went to his suite instead. It was just as spacious and it would look as if we were just continuing our Captains prize with a private tour of the ship.

We followed him and soon entered his cabin. It was as big as Karen's and like that one had a king sized bed. Karen undressed me down to slip and panties then raised the slip so all of the men could see them, "I told you they were pretty didn't I?" she asked.

It didn't even embarrass me! Just turned me on.

Now I stripped her gown off, leaving her in just the slip. "See, no panties," I told them, "You can see her gorgeous hairless pussy!" Then I asked her, "You told me your slip was staying on until sleep time, but didn't know what I had arranged. Do you want to leave it on or not?"

She knew from my reaction in our room how much I lover her in lingerie. "A promise is a promise! It stays on. Now guys you have 20 seconds to all be naked or we get dressed and leave!"

They beat the time limit by at least 10 seconds!

Karen now began examining the cocks. The first couple were nice sized ones, about the same as mine. The third one though was small, only about four and a half inches even though it was hard. It belonged to one of the two men we suspected had liked the idea of being blown. Even now he seemed to have more eyes for me than Karen. Karen told him, "I'm afraid that with the amount of fucking I've had your small cock couldn't satisfy me. Neil will suck you off when I need a break from the fucking."

He nodded and gave a relieved smile.

The rest of the cocks all passed muster. Especially the 10" one of the First Mate, the other one we suspected wanted to be blown. I suspected that wouldn't happen now! Karen wasn't going to give up that monster ... but then I remembered her words. Maybe she would start him and I would get to finish him!

Karen now moved the men into the sequence she wanted. Basically in cock size from smallest to largest. The small cock was third in line.

Now she lay on the bed, raising the hem of her slip just enough to give them access but leaving as much as possible of her sexy plump body covered in silk and lace for my benefit. She waved over the first crew member. "Now, fucking only. My boyfriend is the only one I permit to pleasure me in any other way. I'll leave it up to each of you as to the way you do it and where you want me and Neil."

The first one was quite 'traditional' wanting to take Karen in the missionary position. I lay with my head inches from his cock and her pussy so I could get quick access once he finished.

Well I think this poor guy hadn't had a woman for quite some time (then again, it was going to be a long time before I fucked a woman again too I suspected!) as he just went for it, hard and fast. Karen didn't care as she knew that even if he didn't make her cum my cleaning would! By now also Karen had started to think of me as much more than an employee as I was thinking of her as much more than a boss. I thought she was the sexiest woman I had ever met. This made the look in my eyes as I watched her being fucked help Karen along too. Just as the first guy started to spurt into her she did come.

As soon as he was finished he pulled out and I slid over and drove my tongue in quickly and lapped at his cum that was already emerging. Karen was unbelievable wet and her juices were flushing the cum out quickly. My face was being coated in cum, mainly hers but a little of his escaped my tongue too. Soon she was pushing my face away and calling the next crew member over.

This one had Karen position herself with her pussy right at the edge of the bed. He had me on my knees beside the bed just to her right. He stood at the edge of the bed, reached down under her plump arse to lift her slightly and then thrust in. He wasn't the biggest, probably the same as me, but is this position he made full use of what he had! Karen screamed as the first orgasm rocked her body. He was thrusting forward and at the same time pulling her arse back towards him. It was hight energy work, and he needed to either change to a easier position or cum fast. He came fast, but already Karen had come multiple times. He had also been so fully embedded when he came that even with her juices flowing as they were I suspected it would be quite a job to clean up this mess!

I wasn't wrong. Now it was my turn to kneel between her legs, I also had my hands under her arse, loving the feel of her slip between my hands and the plump arse cheeks, and was pulling her pussy tighter against my face. Every few seconds I had to relax my hold to take a breath, then again pulled her against my tongue. I kept lapping away furiously for a few minutes and then suddenly found my mouth filled with his cream pie. I didn't spill a drop.

As I finished Karen reached down and raised the hem of my slip to check my panties. As she expected they now had pre cum stains on them.

She ordered me back to my knees and the third crew member to stand in front of me.

As I mentioned before he was only small, but I quickly realised that he was very experienced in having his cock sucked! He had fantastic control as I began to slide my mouth up and down over him. Out of the corner of my eye I could also see Karen's hand slide up under her slip and begin playing with herself. The fact that watching me suck him was clearly arousing to her made it even better for me.

I cupped his balls and began gently playing with them as I sucked on his little cock. Fifteen minutes later I was still going. Karen was beginning to get frustrated I thought as although touching herself and watching me was a turn on, she had three more cocks waiting for her!

She reached down and grabbed one of my hands. She guided my finger into her, slicking it up with her juices. She removed it and now took my hand and moved it again. I got the idea! I nodded as best as could with my mouth occupied elsewhere!

Now I slide my hand behind him. I didn't try to be gentle. I just drove the slick finger into his arse. Just as we both hoped that pushed him over the edge. For such a small cock it certainly delivered plenty of cum! I swallowed the best I could but some dripped from my mouth and stained my slip.

As soon as I released his cock the next cock was ready for Karen. The captain. He took Karen from behind with long slow thrusts. Again it had Karen in ecstasy. I already knew this was her favourite position when I used her toys on her, but she had never apparently been fucked this way before.

Despite her pleas the Captain wouldn't change his speed. He just kept up a nice easy rhythm that would allow him to last as long as possible. But as good as it felt Karen wanted something more. She turned to me, "Tongue. Arse. NOW!"

I moved over and knelt beside her, leaning down and getting a fantastic view of the Captains cock sliding in and out of her as I probed her arse with my tongue. She came the second I began and didn't seem to stop coming for the thirty minutes that the Captain continued his slow rhythm. Then he suddenly sped up and I quickly moved to be in position to lick her pussy when he withdrew.

With one final thrust he embedded his cock in her and I could see the shaft throbbing as the cum spurted from it and into her pussy. Spurt after spurt filled her. Finally he withdrew and I took his spot.

Again since he had been behind her his cum was very deep. That just makes the job more enjoyable! You get to taste so much of her delicious pussy before you taste him, them you keep going until again all you can taste is her. A few more minutes to make sure you have done the job properly again purely tasting her.by the time I had finished of course new stains had appeared on my panties. Still I was managing to hold off from a full orgasm.

As the fifth cock headed over we realised we had probably made a mistake. This was the youngest of the crew and he had a lovely nine and a half inches. But the excitement of watching had his cock throbbing and copiously leaking pre cum.

Karen ordered, "Just get it in me and cum!"

She lay back and guide the cock in. It was spurting as it started to enter, and some missed her pussy and sprayed onto her thighs, but most made it into her, even if not very deep.

I quickly took his place, quickly cleaning her thighs before paying attention to her pussy which was already about to leak. It should have been disappointing for her, but as we discussed it later Karen told me that she loved the way she made him lose control. Just like she loved making me lose control!