Panty Consequences No. 06

Story Info
Catching her Uncle wearing panties.
6.8k words
4.43
27.8k
22

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series of stories are all standalone so can be read in any sequence. They are about my favourite fantasy --- my first time wearing, or first time being caught wearing panties. Obviously then they all involve lingerie wearing men and the consequences may include cuckolding, creampie eating or cock sucking men amongst other things. If any of these are likely to offend you I suggest you stop now ... Otherwise please read on and enjoy. I do appreciate your comments and constructive feedback.

-----

At 21 Karen had never had an orgasm with a man, but had given herself plenty whilst masturbating. Admittedly she had only had three boyfriends she had slept with, but one thing for sure, she wasn't going to discuss her inability to orgasm with a man with her mother! Both her parents were very prudish and still thought she was a virgin, and would certainly not be happy if they knew she masturbated at least twice a day.

She had just accepted a big promotion that meant she needed to move out of home and to the city a couple of hours drive away. She had found an apartment to rent and was looking forwards to moving in there and being free to masturbate when and where she wanted! She was looking forwards to changing the cosmetics bottle she used to fuck herself with to a nice cock shaped vibrator. She wasn't in a hurry to find a new boyfriend. When she did find a new boyfriend she would make sure she really liked him before she let him get into her panties. She had promised herself at least three months of dating before she let him fuck her.

Then a few days before she was due to move she received a call from the real estate agent to say the building had been badly damaged in a fire. They returned her security deposit and first months rent but promised to help her find something else as quickly as possible, but the residents who were already living there and we're now homeless would be given first preference.

Karen was upset, but not too much. Her uncle Neil lived quite close to where she had arranged to move to. That had been deliberate as she got on very well with him and expected to visit him a couple of times a week, or have him visit her for dinner. She rang him and explained the situation and he immediately told her she could stay with him for as long as it took her to find somewhere nice to live.

Neil was in his late 40's and a widower. His wife had passed away a couple of years ago from complications from flu. He loved his niece Karen. Maybe partly because she reminded him so much of Joanne when they first met. Short, fat, and very sexy! Joanne had been that way until the day she died. Having Karen stay with him would be wonderful for a short period of time, and he was glad she was going to stay close after that so that they would still see a lot of each other after she moved out.

He could live with the inconvenience of having her stay on his usual habits. Around the house he had been wearing just panties and either a nightie or a slip for many years, since about a year after Joanne and he had been married. Whilst Karen stayed with him he would need to cover his panties with normal male clothing. But when he got back to his bedroom he was sure his masturbation sessions, with nightie or slip now in place, would be fantastic having spent a few hours, or all day, with his short plump niece who looked so much like Joanne.

She arrived at 6:00pm on the Saturday and Neil had a delicious dinner nearly ready. They had a wonderful evening talking before both retiring to bed.

Karen was glad her bedroom was right at the opposite end of the house to her Uncles. Despite the fact he was more that double her age and was her Uncle he made her horny. She loved a nice arse, and her Uncle had one of the best! She badly needed to masturbate and didn't want to be quiet about it! Her orgasms as she fantasised about her uncle coming into her room and fucking her were the best of her life!

Neil was also masturbating in his pink panties and favourite pink silky nightie. But he didn't cum. He wasn't due for an orgasm for at least two more days! For years his wife had limited him to one orgasm every three or four days. They had still played around every day and of course Joanne had always had at least three orgasms a day, it was just Neil that was restricted! He stopped himself just before the point of no return. It took ages for his erection to subside and for him to fall asleep.

The next morning Neil showered and dressed. Today he was wearing another favourite. White cotton panties with pink polka dots. He knew Karen loved pancakes so began preparing them so that he would have breakfast ready when she woke.

Karen woke randy. She gave herself a quick orgasm before getting out of bed. She slipped on a pair of panties and was about to put a dress on when she stopped. She remembered that Joanne often spent all day wearing just one of those cotton nighties with the cute pictures on them. She had a few of those too, although she always slept nude. She slipped one on and headed out nervously hoping that her Uncle wouldn't mind.

Neil was glad that he was standing in front of the kitchen bench when she emerged. It hid the erection that instantly occurred at the erotic sight of that short plump body dressed just like Joanne always did ... and if they were alone he would have usually been wearing a matching nightie. Unless of course he was due for an orgasm in which case he'd be in a silky nightie or a slip.The only difference was that Joanne wouldn't have been wearing panties unless they were visiting his sister the prude ... Karen's mother.

They spent all day together again. Neil already had enough food in the house for lunch and dinner so they didn't have to leave at all. Karen spent all day in that nightie, admiring Neil's arse. She was pleased from the outline that he clearly wasn't wearing boxer shorts. She liked a man in underwear that was tight enough fitting to show his package once he removed his pants, but not tight enough to damage it! She was certain her Uncles underwear would be perfect based on the outline in his shorts. She also thought he had quite a nice sized cock and was sure that after she had accidentally given him a peek at her panties he'd gotten an erection. Of course this just made her hornier. That nights masturbation session was even better than the previous evenings.

She was determined to give him plenty more 'accidental' peeks at her panties from now on. She would need to buy a few more nighties since she would be changing into one the minute she got home from work.

Neil again cock teased himself. But he could hardly touch himself this night as spending all day with his sexy fat niece in that nightie had him very horny! He was really looking forwards to tomorrow night when he would be allowed to cum! He was sure that he would cum so hard that he would get some in his own mouth.

But it wasn't to be. An hour after falling asleep he awoke to his first wet dream in many years. He had a clear memory of the final scene in his dream. He was standing in front of his niece dressed in his pink nightie and the pink polka dot panties. She was on her knees and had released his cock from the confines of his panties. She stroked his cock, just once. He came all over her face and matching nightie. He lay there imagining the follow up scenes as Karen demanded he make up for cumming too fast ... becoming his second mistress as he obeyed her every command, just as he had always obeyed Joanne's.

Karen began work on Monday and during lunch bought herself another four nighties. Every night that week she changed out of her uniform and into one of them as soon as she got back to her Uncles house. They shared the cooking duties and really enjoyed each other's company. Karen made no effort yet to find somewhere else to stay, thinking that staying with her Uncle might work out perfectly. After all, staying with him wasn't getting in the way of her masturbation, in fact it seemed to be enhancing it!

Neil also was in no rush to have Joanne move out. His job was in software development for small businesses and at least three days a week he worked at home. So he still could spend those days dressed nicely ... he loved sitting in on teleconferences dressed in just panties and a slip! And seeing Karen dressed in those nighties, and peeking at her panties more than made up for not being able to spend the evenings and weekends dressed only in lingerie. Further wet dreams on Tuesday and Thursday nights to dreams of Karen also convinced him it would be good to have her stay!

On Saturday the real estate agent called. Neil went with Karen as she looked at the apartment they had found. Neil pointed out that it was quite a way from the train station, unlike his place. "Stay with me until you find the perfect place," he told her, "There's no hurry for you to move."

Karen was pleased and quickly agreed and rejected the apartment.

They went shopping for food on the way home, ensuring they purchased enough for the rest of the weekend. They also purchased some wine to go with their evening meals. On the way home they passed Sexyland. Karen would have loved to drop in there! She asked her Uncle, "So did you ever take Aunty Joanne there?"

Her Uncle pulled into the side street beside the store and stopped. "Quite a few times! She had quite a large selection of toys! What about you ... have you ever been in one of those shops? Do you have any toys?"

Karen went bright red. "Not yet, on either. I just have a ... a bottle I use sometimes!"

Neil was rock hard as they discussed this. "Would you like to have a look? I can come in with you or wait here if you prefer."

Karen hesitated but found she wasn't quite ready to actually go into a shop like that on her own, and going in with her Uncle seemed a little too naughty, especially since she was constantly fantasising about him. "Maybe soon ... but I'm not ready for that yet ... Even though I'd love to have some nice toys!"

Neil smiled and drove home. Karen went to her room ... for a quick masturbation session and then to change into a nightie. Neil meanwhile headed to his room. He gathered up most of Joanne's toys. They had always been kept clean, but he cleaned them again just to be sure.

The only two toys he left in the bedside drawer were the orgasming cock and the paddle that Joanne had spanked his panty covered arse with ... until he spurted in his panties. Seeing the orgasming cock made him think of the supply of frozen cum he still had in the freezer. If Karen ever found it he would be sure now to tell her the truth! He still loved sucking that cock and making it cum just as he came in his own panties. It wasn't as good as fucking Joanne with it then eating her cream pie, but it was still fun! In fact, he decided to use one of the four free passes he allowed himself per year and cum tonight sucking that cock as he imagined Karen using one of Joanne's toys on herself in her room ... assuming she accepted his offer to 'borrow' then until she got her own. After all, he still wasn't due until at least tomorrow but was already so horny that he knew he'd have another wet dream tonight unless he came before then.

He carried the collection of vibrators, love balls, and remote controlled toys out to the lounge just as Karen finally emerged from her own room. She was flushed from her own orgasms and went even redder at the sight of the toys in her Uncles hands.

Neil smiled and told her, "Since you're too embarrassed to buy your own maybe you would like to try these out! You can keep them until you move out ... but hopefully that won't be for a long time!"

All Karen could do was nod in acceptance. Neil walked past her and headed for her room and dropped all the toys on her bed. Karen was making coffee when he returned to the kitchen. Neil smiled and asked, "Are you sure you don't want to wait a bit longer for your coffee and spend a bit of time in your bedroom?"

Karen went red again, but answered. "No thanks. I just had a really nice orgasm using my cosmetics bottle! I think I'll leave it until bedtime so the anticipation and staring at your cute arse makes me even hornier. That way I'm sure my first time with a proper toy will be amazing!"

These words made Neil rock hard in his panties. Another pair of pink polka dot ones, but these ones also had a wide band of pink lace around the waistband. This time he made no attempt to cover himself up or turn away from Karen's view. He could see that she was looking at the bulge that had just developed.

They did the washing together and Karen was very surprised. She had been sure her uncle didn't wear boxer shorts, but that was all the underwear of his in the wash. Still, his arse still looked great in them, so it really didn't matter!

As Karen prepared dinner Neil opened the wine then went to grab the wine glasses. Then he changed his mind and decided to grab the good ones. He reached up to the top cupboard and as he did his shirt pulled out of his pants. Of course, Karen was staring at his cute arse as he did this. She got a perfect view of that ... and then a perfect view of the pink lace and pink polka dots of his panties!

Neil hadn't realised he'd exposed himself to his niece.

Seeing the expensive glasses in his hands Karen waited until he had put them on the bench before she said anything. Then with a smile (and wet panties) she said, "Well, that explains it!"

Neil looked confused and asked, "Explains what?"

"Well, like I told you I think you have a very cute arse. I've been looking at it constantly and I was sure you had nice jocks on and not boxer shorts. Then we did the washing and there were only boxers. But if you've been wearing panties all the time like you are right now that would explain it wouldn't it? So, do you usually wear panties?" Karen asked her Uncle.

Now it was Neil's turn to go red. But clearly his niece didn't mind. That would make having her stay even easier if he didn't have to hide his fetish. He quickly admitted that yes, he only ever wore panties and the underwear in the wash was just to cover his tracks.

"So is it just panties you wear?" Karen asked.

Neil smiled, "No. I also love nighties and slips. Normally that's all I wear around the house. Never mens clothing." It felt good to tell her. His cock was rock hard.

Karen smiled too. "In that case, I don't want to stay here unless you live the way you like to. So, either I go and change out of my nightie into a dress right now and start looking for somewhere to live tomorrow, or you go and change."

Neil didn't hesitate. He headed straight for his bedroom. At first he was going to put on a cute nightie, but then decide to let her see him in his favourite one. Pink, silky and just see through enough to let her see his panties too. He was very hard and knew that he'd be cumming for sure tonight. But he was starting to hope that maybe Karen would be beside him when he did!

Karen gasped at the sight of Neil. She came. She wished she had a nightie like that so they could wear matching nighties! Maybe they could go shopping together tomorrow she thought.

Only after they had eaten dinner and were sitting in the lounge did Karen ask, "How long have you been wearing lingerie? How did it start?"

Neil told her the truth. Karen had been expecting it to have started after Joanne died and that they were her panties. The truth both shocked and excited her.

"I'm sure it won't surprise you since you know your parents, grandparents and you've met Joanne's family too, but Joanne and I were virgins on our wedding night. We did enjoy sex from the start but just very traditional sex. That is ... we touched each other a bit, then we fucked. Oral sex was taboo. We didn't admit it to each other but we both fantasised about what we thought at the time were very naughty things," Neil began.

Karen was already getting aroused as she realised her Aunty Joanne had been a willing participant in Neil's lingerie wearing.

He continued, "After we'd been together for about a year we were invited to a fancy dress party. Your Aunty decided that she would go as a doctor and I'd go as a nurse. Of course she worked as a nurse so had my outfit already! I dressed up in the uniform over my underwear. It was one of those old white starched ones. I loved seeing her in it and had fantasies about her leaving it on when she got home while we had sex. But it was quite scratchy."

"Joanne told me it didn't look right. She had me undress and start again. Completely undress. This time she handed me a pair of white silky panties. I protested briefly but in fact they felt so nice in my hands that I didn't protest too much. They felt even better on my cock. The slip also felt great - I'd given up complaining by then! It also stopped the starchy material from being scratchy. The stockings did nothing for me but did hide my hairy legs. That was the only time I ever wore stockings. Of course Joanne had noticed my erection as she helped me dress. She smiled but made no comment at that point." Neil told his niece.

Neil got even harder as he saw Karen's hand slip under her nightie and gently begin to touch herself through her panties. He was pretty sure she didn't even realise she was doing it, she was listening intently to his story.

"Well, the party was pretty good, with plenty of dancing. Obviously that night Joanne would lead the dance since she was the man! I was constantly at least semi erect at the touch of the slip and panties and of course her hands groping my arse. Then the DJ announced that the next three songs were all for Joanne. They were all slow songs. As she pulled me close and began rubbing herself against me as we danced I got harder and harder. As the second song began I whispered to her that she needed to be careful ... I was getting too excited since the lingerie felt too good."

By now Karen had slid her fingers inside her panties and was openly masturbating as her uncle watched and told his story.

Neil didn't even try to make it look like he wasn't watching her. He openly stared at her panty covered pussy and her busy fingers.

"Joanne told me that I'd better just control myself since she was enjoying the slow dancing too much and that there was plenty more to go. But I knew I wouldn't be able to. I told her that. She whispered back that if I was naughty enough to cum in those panties I'd have to do something very naughty to her when we got home. Since my cock would be useless I'd have to lick her pussy!" Neil told her, then adjusted himself, pulling his nightie up to give his niece a clear view of how hard his cock was.

"Well, that was one of the things I'd fantasised about. Instead of trying to stop my orgasm I pressed in tighter against her. Joanne smiled and continued to gyrate her hips. Suddenly I convulsed as the cum spurted from my cock into those sexy panties. I came like I never had before ... and Joanne knew it. She held me tight to make sure I didn't fall and we kept dancing until her three songs had finished. I told her I thought I better go and clean myself up before it soaked through to the uniform, but she told me that we were going home right now. She wanted to see exactly what mess I'd made and then have me lick her pussy ... still dressed in my cum stained lingerie." Then Neil stopped for a minute to let the orgasm Karen had just had finish.

Neil then explained that Joanne had her best orgasm ever as he'd licked her pussy. The next morning he had returned to the bedroom to find Joanne with two pairs of underwear in her hands. One of his normal ones, and a pair of her panties. Her dress was pulled up high revealing her naked pussy. Joanne had told him, "Your choice Neil. Either you wear these (holding up his underwear) and I wear the panties and we go back to our old ways and pretend last night didn't happen. Or you can wear the panties and I'll go without underwear. Now, unlike the ones you wore yesterday, a smaller size I 'accidentally' picked up these are mine so will really be too big for you. If you chose panties it means not just today but all the time. We would need to go panty shopping for your size. Now, don't worry, we will go to the other side of town so nobody knows us. So what will it be? What do you want to wear?"

12