Panty Control

Story Info
A woman's boss crosses the line and then some.
7.7k words
4.25
115.6k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers

I hate my job. Every hour of every day I want to quit... but I can't. Quitting is not a choice. David and I have a special needs baby at home, and his care is very expensive. Six months ago when I was offered this job it sounded perfect. The pay is far beyond my experience, and because of our little guy the health insurance is a godsend.

Because I can't quit, this place feels more like punishment than a job. That's right, I'm being punished for loving my own son. Or at least it feels that way. I'd give almost anything to not have to be here anymore, and I'd also do anything if it means a better life for my son. I guess that's why I'm here. I'm doing this for my son.

In reality, it's not the actual job that is so awful. I can do the work. The work is actually fairly rewarding. It's my boss that's the problem. My boss is a misogynistic asshole that thinks his position in the company gives him the right to do or say whatever he wants. From day one this guy has made sexual innuendos, ogled me every time I walk by, and commented about how sexy my panties are. Panties which I might add, he was never allowed to see.

Every day I think about turning that asshole in to Human Resources, but I never follow through. That would be the dumbest thing I could ever do. You see, my boss also controls the contract that keeps my husband employed. If I were to turn my boss in, both my husband and I would almost certainly be out of work. My boss can abuse me all he wants and he knows it.

If the rude comments weren't enough, less than a month after I started my boss started seriously coming on to me. He stepped up his complements and talked about the two of us going away together on business. Not knowing what to do, I just reminded him that I am a happily married women. His response was an angry fit of jealousy, followed by a calm kindness I never thought he could have. The man seemed about a bi-polar as one could be.

One day the asshole told me that he thought I looked like an eight. Even though it was inappropriate, I remember feeling somewhat good about what he said. I never saw myself as being much more than a six or a seven. Even coming from an ugly troll like him, it was a great complement to rate up a notch or two.

I barely finished saying thank-you for his complement and he put his arm around me, and of course letting his hand "accidentally" drape down onto my breast. Then in a whisper, he demanded that I tell him what my bra and panties were. It was then I realized the asshole was guessing my dress size, not telling me how attractive I was. I felt like such a fool.

After the dress sizing incident, I avoided any contact with my boss where there wasn't a witness nearby. That worked until the day he called me into his office and closed the door. There in his office it was just me and him. Not a witness in sight. That particular day he had me sit on the other side of his desk where he praised me for the job I was doing. I was relieved that this seemed to be a periodic performance review. Then like the bi-polar monster he was, he turned on me and berated me for not meeting the office dress code.

I had just started to grasp which of my outfits he was yelling about when captain bi-polar switched right back to being mister nice guy, and handed me a package. He told me I had to open it right there as if it were a gift.

Inside this package was a short skirt, tight fitted blouse, and a pair of heels. He said I was to wear this outfit to work the next day, and if I told anyone where I got it I would be fired. He said I wasn't even allowed to tell my husband, although I'm not sure how my boss would know what I did or didn't tell David. But because of that god damned contract, I just did as I was told.

The next day I wore his slutty little outfit, even though I didn't want to, and the asshole actually treated me rather nicely for the entire day. My husband was another story. He was mad at me because he thought I went out and spent our hard earned money on something that clearly was meant to troll for men at the office. Still, there was no way I could tell him my boss had bought the outfit for me. It was all I could do to convince my husband that this outfit was somehow part of the office dress code.

After that, every couple of days I was called into my boss's office and given another package that contained something I was to wear the next day. It was embarrassing, and every one of the outfits was sluttier than the last. David hated the way I was dressing for work and he stopped worrying about the money. He now openly questioned who at work I was trying to impress and why.

Within a few weeks I had all the slut clothes I would ever need. So I was surprised when my boss called me into his office and handed me yet another package. As with the other packages I was required to open it right there in front of him, but this package was different. It didn't contain another slutty skirt and blouse. This package contained of all manner of sexy bras and panties.

As I pawed through the box it was obvious that I was to wear these sexy bras and panties with my new slutty outfits. Still I asked my boss if that was what he wanted. His response was to tell me exactly which undergarments I was to have on when I came to work the next day. Then, that very next morning he ushered me into his office first thing and made me lift my skirt and show him I had the correct panties on.

From that day on the jackass would call me into his office just before it was time to go home and tell me what to wear the next day. Then first thing the next morning I was required to report to my boss's office and shut the door. There would make me stand in front of him and lift up my skirt, showing him I had followed his orders. I wasn't allowed to put my skirt back down until he had a good long look.

This little routine went on every day of the week. Sometimes he would just look and be done. Other days he would stare at my crotch for the longest time. A few times he made me turn around so he could look at my ass. No matter what he had me do, I always just stared up at a spot on the ceiling until he was done.

Every Friday, my boss had an early morning business call. On those days I was required to stand there with my skirt up the whole time he was on the phone while he rubbed himself through his pants and made rude comments to the man on the other end of the phone. He made it sound like he was getting his cock sucked or was eating pussy. He talked to that man more like one of his frat buddies than a business colleague. What he was doing was exceptionally crude, even for a misogynistic asshole like my boss.

Then came the days I was on my period. On those days I had to wear my own plain cotton panties to work because I had strict orders not to ruin any of the pretty ones. I figured I would be free from showing him my panties on those days, but that wasn't the case. He still called me into his office every day for a panty check.

When I lifted my skirt on my first period day I figured he would see what I was wearing and send me off, but he made me pull the front of my plain cotton panties down so he could see the tampon string coming out of my pussy. Then he made me open up my blouse and prove I was still wearing one of his bras. I got berated that first day because I wore one of my own bras. In my defense, the bra I wore matched my panties, and he really hadn't really told me the rules either.

When that first menstrual cycle was over I thought everything would probably go back to the weird state that I was starting to perceive as normal. It didn't. The very day I lifted my skirt to show my boss I once again had his special panties on, he made me pull them down and once again expose my pussy. He also reached up and undid my blouse so he could see my bra. This was the first time he actually touched me during a panty show and it made my skin crawl.

That next Friday, right after my period was over, I went into his office for my daily panty check. He was already on the phone so I quietly stood next to him like I knew I was supposed to. Then I lifted my skirt, and stared up towards the corner of the ceiling like I always did, waiting for the call to end so I could put my skirt down and leave.

This day was different though. This day he guided me over to stand in front of him, and then motioned for me to sit up on the edge of his desk. This was the second time he actually touched me during a panty check. The asshole actually had the nerve to run his fat ugly finger up and down through my crotch, pushing my panties into my slit. Then he covered the receiver on his phone and told me to play with myself through my panties.

I started halfheartedly doing what he said, and the asshole leaned back in his chair and watched me while he rubbed his cock through his pants and talked on the phone. Then every little bit he would cover the receiver and tell me how hot I was, and that he wanted to see me get really wet.

All during that call he kept working the words 'wet', 'gap', and 'slit' into his conversation in places they didn't seem to belong. I wondered who he was talking to, and if the person on the other end of the phone knew what was going on. I thought about blurting something out that would get my boss in trouble, but then I remembered how badly both my husband and I needed me to keep this job.

Masturbating in front of my boss was humiliating. It might have been different if my boss was at least somewhat attractive, but he is a short hairy troll of a man who does nothing for me. I had to imagine all sorts of things to make myself get wet while I played with myself.

When the call was over, my boss made me pull off my panties and show him the creamy wet spot my pussy had left in them. Then I had to hold them close to his nose so he could smell my excitement. After he got a nose full of my scent he took them from me and put them in his desk drawer, telling me all of my panties actually belonged to him and I had to give them up whenever and wherever he asked. For the rest of that day my coworkers looked at me funny. I had to wonder if my boss told them all that I wasn't wearing underpants.

The day he took my panties from me was also the last day I had to lift my skirt for him. I still had to go to his office, but Instead of making me lift my skirt, that ugly asshole made me sit in his lap. Then he would reach around and undo my blouse so he could fondle my breasts.

After that his fat hairy hand would find its way under my skirt and into my panties where he put his stubby fingers in my pussy. I had to pretend that I really like him doing that. God forbid if I didn't get wet fast enough for him. The Hyde side of Mr. Bipolar was not a pretty sight.

One morning a few months into this mess, I could hear that he was already on his Friday call as I approached his office. I stood outside his door and did the usual breathing routine I used to steel myself, and got ready to once again walk into his office, where I would undoubtedly end up sitting on his lap letting him violate me.

When I finally walked in things were different. Instead of making me sit on his lap he took the quickest of peeks under my skirt, then waved the back of his hand at me and sent me away. It seemed as if he was upset about something. I actually found myself wondering what I did wrong or how I had displeased him. I tried not to dwell on it though. Being sent away was kind of a blessing.

A blessing indeed. This particular Friday happened to be David's birthday, and I had finally scraped together enough money to take him on a nice weekend getaway. We both needed a break from caring for our son and it seemed like we hadn't had sex in ages. It's sad, but this coming weekend was going be the first time David and I would have sex since I started this job.

David was so excited for our little trip that he went out and bought me sexy lingerie and asked me to model it for him. I used to do that all the time when we first met. But because of my asshole boss, modeling my underwear for David was the last thing I wanted to do. I did it anyway. I didn't have the heart to tell David I now loathed something I used to love doing for him.

So that Friday morning, right after my boss had waived me off, I went straight from his office and changed from his disgusting underwear into the sexy pair David had bought me. I felt good at work that day knowing that I was wearing something I chose. Something I knew would please my husband. Instead of what my ugly troll of a boss had ordered me to wear.

Then just before it was time to leave for the day, my boss called me into his office. It was time to get my orders for what he wanted me to wear on Monday. When I got to his office my boss didn't say a word about what he wanted me to wear. Instead he started telling me how much he missed our morning panty check, and made me sit in his lap. Then just like he did most mornings he slowly peeled my blouse off and started groping my breasts.

It wasn't long before both my blouse and bra were on the floor and I was looking at the top of his ugly bald head while he licked and sucked my nipples. I hate to admit this, but the man did have some skill. What he was doing with his mouth felt rather nice. I could have just sat there and let him lick and suck my tits the entire evening, but I needed him to finish his stupid little game so I could go home and be with my husband.

That wasn't to be. My boss was in no hurry to finish. The next thing I knew my boss lifted me off his lap and sat me on the blotter on his desk. Then he stroked himself through his pants with one hand while he reached his other hand under my skirt and fingered me through my panties. Once again he ordered me to let myself get wet.

My view didn't help. The ugly troll just didn't do anything for me. So I closed my eyes and thought of David and what I had planned for our weekend away. The way this was going I knew I was about donate another pair of soiled panties to my boss's perverted little collection. Problem was the panties I was about to soil were David's, not my bosses.

Okay, this wasn't that big of a problem. I knew I could make this work. I knew where my husband shopped for lingerie. It wasn't any place special. I could stop off and get another outfit like the one David had bought me on my way home and no one would be the wiser. My boss could go ahead and have this pair of panties if he really wanted them.

I needed to get wet as fast as I could, so I closed my eyes and pictured my husband eating my pussy. That did the trick. I could feel myself soaking into my panties. Then an awful sound made me stop fantasizing about David and open my eyes. That awful sound was my boss's zipper. I looked down just as he was pulling his cock out of his pants. It was every bit as hairy and ugly as the rest of the man, and it was big.

Without saying a word my boss took me by the wrist and forced me to wrap my hand around that big ugly thing. Then he made my hand go back and forth so his nasty loose cock skin would slip on and off the big purple head. His breathing deepened and pre-come oozed from what had to be the biggest pee hole on earth.

I was pretty sure I knew what was coming next. I begged. I pleaded. I reminded him that I was married. I offered to work extra hours. I even promised him I would wear even sexier clothes to work. But he would hear none of that. He just turned me around and reached up under my skirt. Then he slid my panties, actually David's panties, down to my knees and bent me over his desk.

I felt my skirt being flipped up onto my back, and the warmness of my boss's cock pressing against my ass. When his cock touched my pussy I once again pleaded for him to stop, telling him that my pussy was just for my husband. Still he didn't listen and I felt that big fat dick of his pushing into me, stretching my pussy about as wide as it could go.

Then I just laid there face down on his desk being taken from behind while my boss grunted and thrusted, sliding his big fat cock in and out of my pussy. I hated what he was doing to me, but still, feeling that big fat cock sliding in and out of me was amazing. I couldn't believe it. That ugly troll was actually going to make me come. That is, if he hadn't been such a minute man.

He had barely gotten me lathered up when I heard him start to come. With a few deep thrusts and some awful grunting he was done. He stayed in me for a bit slowly and weakly humping me. Maybe he was still trying to make me come, but all he ended up doing was smearing his nasty fucking cum all over the insides of my pussy.

Then I'm not exactly sure how the hairy fireplug of a man did this, but he somehow reached down and pulled my panties up as far as he could while his big fat cock was still buried deep inside me. I wondered what the fuck he was trying to do. This whole thing was just burning time. I just wanted it all to be over so I could go home and be with my husband.

With my panties up high on my thighs, he finally pulled his fat cock out of me. That's when I felt a huge glob of cum flow from my pussy. Then he pulled my panties, or rather David's panties, back up on my hips where they belong. All the cum that oozed out when he pulled his cock out had landed in my panties. Now my crotch, and David's special panties, were completely soaked in my boss's cum.

After that, my boss helped me dress and walked me out to my car. I wanted to change my underwear before I left, but my boss clearly wanted to send me home to my husband with my crotch full of his cum. I felt so gross that I skipped the lingerie store and went straight home. When got there I went straight for the shower to get cleaned up. Fortunately, David wasn't home yet.

When I got out of the shower David was there sitting naked on the bed ready to get an early start to our weekend. One look at him and a rush of guilt washed over me. I had to keep reminding myself that what I did at work was my job, and what I did at home was for David and our son. Then as David and I tenderly kissed, my feelings of guilt gradually subsided.

I had managed to put nearly all of my guilt behind me when David started licking and kissing my nipples. Oddly his lack of talent there made me think of how much I enjoyed my boss's mouth on my chest, and those feelings of guilt came back and set up camp right in my gut. But David was my husband. The man that I loved. So I told him he was magic and that what he was doing was perfect. Then I just held his head there as I once again found myself staring at the ceiling.

Eventually David struggled free from the grip I had on his head and started to go down on me, but I grabbed his hair and wouldn't let him. I couldn't let him do that. I knew there still had to be a large amount of my boss's cum inside me. I had to dissuade David. I told him what he just did to my breasts had me so wet and horny that needed him to fuck me right now.

I was still loose from my boss's giant cock, and I barely felt David enter me. Of course David commented about how wet I was. I just let him think he had really turned on, and was extra wet and ready. There was no way in hell I was going to tell him he was getting sloppy seconds. I was doing the worst thing I could think of to my husband, and on top of that I had to fake an orgasm. When David finally came, it barely added to the mess that was already there in my pussy.

For the next month or so my boss didn't have many new shenanigans planned for me. Most days he would just have me sit in his lap so he could play with my breasts and pussy. Some days he would make me get my panties all wet and give them to him. A few times he made me give him a hand job.

I didn't care much for giving him hand jobs. He always made me get on my knees between his legs and stare at his cock while I did it. I would barely touch him and a big bubbles of pre-come would fill the valley of his giant pee hole, and I was made to smear it all over his cock. Moments later, minute man's big purple head would puff up and thick streams of cum would shoot into the air. It seemed that ugly little man always came by the bucket full. Afterwards I was required to clean him up with a warm wet cloth.

FantasyXY
FantasyXY
312 Followers
12